| Date: 29-09-24  Time: 15:33 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 315
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: ARPD What does it mean?  (Read 12363 times)

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
ARPD What does it mean?
« on: July 28, 2010, 05:05:58 am »
Hey guys just putting my nose where it does not belong again... I know that were having problems... But I dont like to see people fighting... so here is what I wanted to remind you of...

What is the ARPD?

The ARPD is a highly trained group of 3 different divisions of people. The SAPD the FBI and SWAT. The ARPD is classified to be like a family.. Like a clan Like =AV= WS or TeaM.. We all need to realize that Family's fight but at the end of the day they are family's and they will always stick together.. Yell at me fire me demoted me ban me all you want but both sides need to see we are brothers and sisters and I wish you could have a meeting and work it out.. That's all I have to say.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Sago

Re: ARPD What does it mean?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 05:07:05 am »
Okay. I agree with this and this has to be stopped!

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 05:09:02 am »
First of all, you're wrong Jimmy, FBI is apart of ARPD and SWAT is a subdivision of SAPD which is apart of the ARPD. :razz: But I clearly see your point, SAPD used to be a close family of members who worked together to get the job done. I don't doubt that we're not now, but it was different quite a while ago. Back then still though, it's not like we were a clan... but everyone knew each other, were able to communicate, and patrolled with each other...

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 05:10:15 am »
Hey guys just putting my nose where it does not belong again... I know that were having problems... But I dont like to see people fighting... so here is what I wanted to remind you of...

What is the ARPD?

The ARPD is a highly trained group of 3 different divisions of people. The SAPD the FBI and SWAT. The ARPD is classified to be like a family.. Like a clan Like =AV= WS or TeaM.. We all need to realize that Family's fight but at the end of the day they are family's and they will always stick together.. Yell at me fire me demoted me ban me all you want but both sides need to see we are brothers and sisters and I wish you could have a meeting and work it out.. That's all I have to say.

^

First of all, you're wrong Jimmy, FBI is apart of ARPD and SWAT is a subdivision of SAPD which is apart of the ARPD. :razz: But I clearly see your point, SAPD used to be a close family of members who worked together to get the job done. I don't doubt that we're not now, but it was different quite a while ago. Back then still though, it's not like we were a clan... but everyone knew each other, were able to communicate, and patrolled with each other...

^

I think SAPD is getting bigger and just needs to have more events, or something were all the members can meet each other.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 05:10:48 am »

Well vince you have a point there but really we should all be working togther to make the server better not restricting each other to where and where someone cant go.. I mean really if I wanted to go to the FBI hq I could only president gandalf or a server admin could not tell me I couldn't.. We just need to kiss and make up don't ya think?
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Wayne

• SA-MP Admin
  • Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 05:13:56 am »
We are all still a family.

But we have it's faults.

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 05:20:44 am »
All families have ruff times, that is why you have family, to help you through it.  :gandalf:
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 05:26:42 am »

Well vince you have a point there but really we should all be working togther to make the server better not restricting each other to where and where someone cant go.. I mean really if I wanted to go to the FBI hq I could only president gandalf or a server admin could not tell me I couldn't.. We just need to kiss and make up don't ya think?

Are you blaming me for restricting where people can and can't go? If you didn't read the topic clearly, it says "In response to this".. they are the ones who wanted to start, I am proving a point that I will not allow such nonsense. This is not the place though for that..

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 05:30:15 am »
Are you blaming me for restricting where people can and can't go? If you didn't read the topic clearly, it says "In response to this".. they are the ones who wanted to start, I am proving a point that I will not allow such nonsense. This is not the place though for that..

O god No you have been misinterpreting it...

I meant to say that we should not be doing it and the FBI and SAPD should just talk I did not mean to put anyone at "Fault" or "Blame anyone" I understand your post vince.
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 05:34:40 am »

O god No you have been misinterpreting it...

I meant to say that we should not be doing it and the FBI and SAPD should just talk I did not mean to put anyone at "Fault" or "Blame anyone" I understand your post vince.

Yes, there is a lack of cooperation, from my perspective, through SAPD, not command staff, and FBI. Some FBI employees will assist in major calls, and help us through tough calls. FBI and SAPD are both equal, they are both great RP departments, and have great members. Members, just fail to communicate, and this affects further progress. These departments are equal, and both are great. I just don't see what obstacle is in the way from SAPD and FBI being inter-department cooperation departments.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 05:42:01 am »
You scared me for a second Jimmy :D

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 05:44:31 am »

Lol, gotta <3 Vince
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 06:03:04 am »

Why because of my good looks and because I am a ...

Hottie with a naughty body?
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2010, 06:22:43 am »

NOT, LOL.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Cane

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: AR0964
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2010, 06:25:56 am »
Yes, there is a lack of cooperation, from my perspective, through SAPD, not command staff, and FBI. Some FBI employees will assist in major calls, and help us through tough calls. FBI and SAPD are both equal, they are both great RP departments, and have great members. Members, just fail to communicate, and this affects further progress. These departments are equal, and both are great. I just don't see what obstacle is in the way from SAPD and FBI being inter-department cooperation departments.

This, however, is not why
everyone [knowing] each other, [being] able to communicate, and [patrolling] with each other...
ceased to exist.
Served 2008~2012

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2010, 11:01:08 am »

oh come here baby, ima spank dat funkeh ass NAO :scary:

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 11:52:16 am »
Just one thing, but isn't VCPD also part of ARPD?
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 14:25:35 pm »
The ARPD is a highly trained group

I see what you did there. The regular members have no combat training whatsoever and even if they have, very few people can put it to use in a live situation.

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 15:34:06 pm »
This is what I think (go ahead and flame me I don't care) I don't like this department separation thing.  We are a family but we are separated so far apart.  I know most of you like this system but I was in SAPD as a cadet when there were no departments.  Right now I barely know any LSPD members, DPD members, or LVPD members.  I'm close with some SFPD members but not very with the other departments.  We don't all have to be friends I'm just saying with no departments existing there was more teamwork involved.  Think about it this way it's like having the mother and father of 4 kids put each kid in a house of their own.  There is barely any communication between the children.  The children sometimes talk to their mother and father but almost never with each other. That is just my opinion. 

As for FBI this needs to be fixed :http://fbi.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1541.0
There is much hostility between FBI and SAPD and it needs to be resolved.

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2010, 16:14:40 pm »
 As for FBI this needs to be fixed :http://fbi.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1541.0
There is much hostility between FBI and SAPD and it needs to be resolved.
-Sorry for that FBI. Was pissed at that moment. I shouldn't have done it.

I see what you did there. The regular members have no combat training whatsoever and even if they have, very few people can put it to use in a live situation.
I'ma whip yo ass!
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal