| Date: 29-09-24  Time: 15:28 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 296
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: ARPD What does it mean?  (Read 12355 times)

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
Re: ARPD What does it mean?
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2010, 03:33:10 am »
@ Cane and Boozman : I'm not sure why you're all laughy about me and the objects in my previous post but it's wasn't ment offensive, and neither was it ment to be directed to you

Apparently, you have a good attitude, or you wouldn't be a SAPD senior officer.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2010, 03:37:13 am »
Jimmy I appreciate the concern, but I can read it myself. ;)

Thank you for the apology FBI, as I said before, I was only trying to prove a point with that topic I made. We all get heated at times, and we all make mistakes. Thank you for admitting to your wrong doings and I look forward to greater co-operation between us. Also, if you have any concerns you wouldn't like to share publicly you can always send Ben or I a PM (regarding LSPD).

.. Vince any response?

Jimmy why dont you shut up, you think you helping the situation and acting like the big man instead you gonna make it worse.

As much as I understand where you're coming from, you need to calm it down big time.

Jimmy why dont you shut up, you think you helping the situation and acting like the big man instead you gonna make it worse.

I always f**king loved you Kenny

You barely ever knew Kenny. ;)

.. Vince any response?

"Lol'd" wasn't needed either, Lieutenant.

2 Things you should be interested in - Attitude change, Chill pill.

So I'm guessing you're great at controlling your attitude and being chill, right?  :lol:

As much as I understand where you're coming from, are you looking to be forum muted again? -.-

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Cane

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: AR0964
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2010, 05:20:54 am »

Wtf, yes I did -.-

As much as I understand where you're coming from, are you looking to be forum muted again? -.-

I don't understand why I'm muted every time I express my opinions -.-
Served 2008~2012

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2010, 06:23:01 am »
Sorry Vince.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2010, 06:47:31 am »

Wtf, yes I did -.-

I don't understand why I'm muted every time I express my opinions -.-

Because when you express them, it is offensive to people.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Fabio

• Citizen
  • Michael Schumacher | 7X WDC
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2010, 12:03:46 pm »
The ARPD is only SAPD, SA:FBI and SA:SWAT?

I didn't know that...

MTA:VC Admin - TeaM Member - FBI Agent(MTA:VC) - VCPD Officer(VC:MP)

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2010, 13:35:10 pm »

WHY are you even involved? Qutoing everything cane says
Retired Captain..

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2010, 13:46:28 pm »

WHY are you even involved? Qutoing everything cane says

Quoting*, because I can buddy. That is the shitty attitude they are talking about. Right there.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2010, 13:58:01 pm »
@Coley: And you say my Attitude is horible, how about your BS Sarcasm and acting like mr perfect english, you just taunting people so you can get flammed but i will keep cool, you aint worth it.

What i said to Jimmy was something i really meant it, at first when i saw this topic, i was thinking okay maybe he is trying solve ARPD division relations, but after reading a his last post before i told him what i did, anyone could see he was trying to start an indirect way, some sort of reaction that could fuel up the situation.

its like back in high school when a kid say something about another kid, there is always someone who wants to see a fight and they say "ohh do you have anythign to say about that" or someshit similar just to cause a fight, i dont know if jimmy's intent was to cause this but if it wasnt then his posts seemed like it and i apologies..

But to be honest some of you people need to stop acting like the "adminstrator" of the forums, trying to take over situation that your arent involved, telling people what to do and such, its just pathectic and some can agree.

Dont even bother to reply or try to get a counter argument from me because i wount reply to this topic again..
Retired Captain..

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2010, 14:04:46 pm »
@Coley: And you say my Attitude is horible, how about your BS Sarcasm and acting like mr perfect english, you just taunting people so you can get flammed but i will keep cool, you aint worth it.

My attitude is fine, and I did not do anything stated above. Read the thread.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2010, 15:07:14 pm »
What i said to Jimmy was something i really meant it, at first when i saw this topic, i was thinking okay maybe he is trying solve ARPD division relations, but after reading a his last post before i told him what i did, anyone could see he was trying to start an indirect way, some sort of reaction that could fuel up the situation.

its like back in high school when a kid say something about another kid, there is always someone who wants to see a fight and they say "ohh do you have anythign to say about that" or someshit similar just to cause a fight, i dont know if jimmy's intent was to cause this but if it wasnt then his posts seemed like it and i apologies..

Apologies Accepted? It takes a bigger man to apologize..

But to be honest some of you people need to stop acting like the "adminstrator" of the forums, trying to take over situation that your arent involved, telling people what to do and such, its just pathectic and some can agree.[/font]

Ok some people I agree with you there but the fact of the matter is that we shouldn't have to go running to administration every time something happens like this. The real problem is that none of us still believe we can fix our own problems.

Dont even bother to reply or try to get a counter argument from me because i wount reply to this topic again..

"Won't"
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2010, 22:21:22 pm »
Unnecessary replies removed, comments such as "Lol" etc. are not needed as a full post... especially if you have nothing else to say!

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline [R*]EliteTerm

• E-1337
  • Citizen
  • Tommy Vercetti, Remember the name!
    • Skype - eliteterm13
  • Badge-ID: #VC1337
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2010, 00:06:40 am »
ARPD is a law enforcement community that supports each and every members, and provide communication.

So far I only see 25pct of that happening. This has to stop, honestly. Roleplay with fellow officers and don't just alienate yourself by driving everywhere and hunting suspects by yourself.

Dave

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2010, 00:10:43 am »
The ARPD is only SAPD, SA:FBI and SA:SWAT?

I didn't know that...

Same here. What happened to ARPD being composed of VCPD, VC:SWAT, VC:FBI, SAPD, SA:SWAT and SA:FBI?

That's another problem we have in ARPD....

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2010, 03:42:26 am »
Think of SAPD's divisions like this, because I am pretty sure you understand my example. There divisions are like city and county sheriff's, IRL. They don't want each other going in there limits. But when a chase or something, comes through, they are both working together to get them, not worrying about who's where. SAPD is a great community and is defiantly growing, so the only, the only!, thing that is possible is for members to get to know each other, and socialize. If members don't know each other, then this problem could just keep spreading. Just a thought ;)
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2010, 16:24:13 pm »
The SAPD-FBI Question...

I have been one of the Agents who have constantly advocated better cooperation with SAPD in the past, and one as well of those who had more friends even in SWAT (despite the ongoing unofficial war then) than others.

I personally am still in favor of FBI-SAPD cooperation... and I also have certain people who may land in my crosshairs for personally declaring war against the SAPD as a whole, and not reversing their stand publicly as of the time being.
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2010, 20:16:51 pm »
2 Things you should be interested in - Attitude change, Chill pill.

One thing you should be interested in - keep your administrator attitude ingame. If you really want to, you can report inappropriate posts. You don't have to go around being like "omg ur being offensive pls chill cuz u breaking rules"

Apparently, you have a good attitude, or you wouldn't be a SAPD senior officer.

If you judge attitude by ranks then you have a lot to learn, buddy.
Most of the high ranks (Yes, -MOST-) got to where they are now by being efficient in their duties, not by being e-knights.

As much as I understand where you're coming from, you need to calm it down big time.

You need a bigger vocabulary mate :3

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2010, 03:33:53 am »
Unnecessary replies removed AGAIN... if I see it again on any of the forum you won't be able to make unnecessary replies.. and that's a promise.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2010, 08:31:06 am »
I remember those times when someone used to organize parties at the ARPD Bar in Flint County, and many different law enforcement from different groups would attend.
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2010, 11:54:47 am »
I remember those times when someone used to organize parties at the ARPD Bar in Flint County, and many different law enforcement from different groups would attend.

And then everyone, even the chiefs got drunk :D

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal