| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 01:15 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 339
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Kelly_Ancelotti  (Read 2738 times)

Offline kellychen

• Citizen
SAPD: Kelly_Ancelotti
« on: August 23, 2010, 02:02:18 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):OOC - Kelly_Ancelotti IC - Kelly Chen

Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age:RL - 15 IG - 25

How long have you played on Argonath RPG:Since 4 July 2010 || But with the Rollback I lost the Account and /whenmade Says 17 July.

How long have you played as a cop:One Month and Half.

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes.

Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:Afirmative

Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?:Afirmative

Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):Negative.

If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?:N/A

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):N/A

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):Firstly.. I want To join SAPD Forces Because i want to Protect the Govern and Citizens of ArgonathRPG. I want Major Roleplays and the only way its to join SAPD. i Enjoy 207's... Some Weeks aggo. I realized.. Cop Duty is what I am Suited for. i have great potential as a Shooter and Rp'er.. Also, i think i have the Criteria of SAPD / ARPD. I'm in a Mafia.. but doesn't mean i'm a "Criminal".. Also. I Enjoy team work.. I hope to get a High Ranked ARPD Officer One Day.

Kind Regards. Kelly Chen

Offline Meepy

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Kelly_Ancelotti
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 02:04:15 am »
Good luck Kelly. Hope you get accepted.

Offline Darkmessias

• Life Owns You.
  • Citizen
  • abc
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 02:05:45 am »
Kelly, I wich you The Best Luck!, Your a Good  :war:

<333

Roger

Dave

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 17:52:09 pm »
Tidy the app up a little. Make sure the answers to each question are outside the tags. ;)

Recommended

With training, this person has the skills and capability to become an outstanding Officer. I have patrol with her on numerous occasions, and although a little rusty with the radio codes and a few advanced procedures which can be improved on by training and continuing patrols with ARPD Officer, she can easily work in a small team during operations. Her instinct for what to do in certain senarios suprised even me. During a pursuit, a suspect decided to try and lose us by entering a building, all of the other Officers present in my squad rushed into the building after the suspect. Instead of charging in after them, Kelly decided to remain outside for a period of time to ensure the suspect had no-where to run.
I rarely see that in most applicants - the initiative to think ahead and decide what is the right move under pressure.

Offline kellychen

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 19:08:46 pm »
Updated, Thanks for the Warning Dave. And thanks for the Words, Appreciated :)

Dave

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 19:37:36 pm »
Updated, Thanks for the Warning Dave. And thanks for the Words, Appreciated :)

No problem.

Offline Darkmessias

• Life Owns You.
  • Citizen
  • abc
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 16:08:43 pm »
Bump :rofl:

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 17:31:23 pm »
You dont need to bump the application. you can either wish goodluck or write what you say from this cop in the field.
Retired Captain..

Offline Darkmessias

• Life Owns You.
  • Citizen
  • abc
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 21:00:43 pm »
You dont need to bump the application. you can either wish goodluck or write what you say from this cop in the field.

Sir.
Kelly, I wich you The Best Luck!, Your a Good 

<333
I think this says enough:)

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 21:02:11 pm »
Good luck Kelleh!

Jack Ancelotti
Moderator notice: please return to shitting on Jaaskaa. Do not switch to easy targets.

Offline Erickk

• Citizen
  • Erickk_Murray
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2010, 02:09:35 am »
Good luck Kelly your very good at Pursuits too i wish you the best :)
Dubstep + Cars = Whooa cool

Offline Kane Randall

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2010, 10:03:37 am »
Don't get accepted please.
You are and will be a shame for the SAPD.
Shooting still standing suspects to death, followed by flaming in PM.
Sad.. Really sad.
Not even one time, I'm talking about three times in a row.

And so on for your 'boyfriend' Roger.
Which somehow became a Senior Officer after he was the day before a freecop.

Offline Darkmessias

• Life Owns You.
  • Citizen
  • abc
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2010, 15:56:55 pm »
Lawrence. Jealous much?, Well. we can't judge ya.. its your opnion. Also you provoked. now stop saying bullshit mmkay? :evil:

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2010, 18:24:19 pm »
Lawrence. Jealous much?, Well. we can't judge ya.. its your opnion. Also you provoked. now stop saying bullshit mmkay? :evil:

If i was you i wouldnt say "jelous much" because the rank you hold isnt just another rank within the department, its a RANK that is meant for experinced officer who showed good work progress within ther carrer serving their department. Its not given to someone who just walks up from the streets with an apparent "intel".

For some people it took very long time to receive a rank like that.
Retired Captain..

Offline Kane Randall

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2010, 19:32:09 pm »
First off,

"Jealous much?"
-
No thank you, I'm not jealous on someone getting a rank that is meant for an experienced officer who showed good work progress within ther carrer serving their department. I'm the kind of person willing to deserve a rank before getting it. I'm the kind of person working hard for a rank before getting it. I'm the kind of person who shows his loyality and proud to a department before getting a rank.

"Also you provoked"
-
Maybe I need to explain you and Kelly again what happened, I was flying a plane when I flew against a late spawning pole, my right engine went stuck and I had to prepare a emergency. I reported this situation on the Pilot radio and the current ATC controller alowed me to make a emergency landing. As I'm a ATC controller myself I thought the ATC controller would say so already, but I awaited his answer. When I got allowed to make the emergency landing, I made the landing on the way leading to LSAP. I made it to make a good landing and I survived it. At that moment there was a police control at the gates at LSAP. (SafetyMoose and some other guy I can't remember). They walked up to me and asked me what I was doing. I explaint them and the allowed me to take off, to reach the airport somehow. I tried but came to the solution in a short that it wasn't able to take off. While I and the guys at the patrol were thinking about a solution, Kelly Ancelotti arrived at the scene.He yelled at me to move the 'f**king plane' else he would suspect me. I couldn't move the plane, and the officers were just about to explain him about the situation when he suspected me. I stepped out of the plane to explain everything, but I got a gun pulled in my face. One of the guys being there was Dannyl Visacci, an civialian on UC duty. He stepped in front of Kelly to explain him I was innocent, but Kelly stepped aside and started SHOOTING me. Not spraying or hitting, just using lethal force to down me. EVERYONE SHOUTED TO CEASE FIRE, but Kelly didn't.
I got killed and lost $1,00 coroner fee. Not I'm caring about it, but it was useless. Worst of all, I spawned near, and went back to the place to explain what happened. But Kelly sturmed in and /suspected me. Then Roger arrived a the scene. He aimed together with Kelly a weapon on me while EVERYONE was shouting to lower their weapons. They didn't listen and they shot me down. WHILE I WAS STANDING STILL as suspect for the SECOND time. Even UC cop Dannyl jumped in the middle and told them I was with him. But they jumped aside and downed me. I contacted my previously Team Leader Lieutenant Leroy Hudson to inform him about this situation, requesting a copban for both. Dannyl Visacci supported me in this, and Kelly got copbanned because it was her third time in a row rulebreaking. Roger instead didn't get copbanned because of lack of evidence.

Your mind is more clear now?

"stop saying bullshit"
-
You call this bullshit?
You'd shame yourself, you're the one spreading bullshit, notme.

Furthermore I fully agree with Kenny, he's fully right in his opinion.

Offline Erickk

• Citizen
  • Erickk_Murray
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 01:37:40 am »
:0  :eek: i thought i would not get that from Kelly
Dubstep + Cars = Whooa cool

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 22:50:47 pm »

Are you looking to get fired? Get an attitude adjustment towards fellow officers or be fired.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Darkmessias

• Life Owns You.
  • Citizen
  • abc
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 22:29:53 pm »

Are you looking to get fired? Get an attitude adjustment towards fellow officers or be fired.
Sorry sir.

Offline Kane Randall

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 18:43:36 pm »
A lick-ass-sorry to Deputy Chief Vice because he can fire you, or a proper apology for the fellow officers you made pissed off?

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 19:15:43 pm »
A lick-ass-sorry to Deputy Chief Vice because he can fire you, or a proper apology for the fellow officers you made pissed off?

Wow Next person to talk in this topic that is not saying.

Good Luck

or

some idea for improvement

Should be fired... ACT your Rank's cause you surley cant act your ages.

Good Luck
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal