| Date: 30-09-24  Time: 09:35 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 274
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Driving skills  (Read 5624 times)

Offline [Ro]Sony

• Citizen
  • *Classic Rock Rulz*
Driving skills
« on: September 16, 2010, 20:53:45 pm »
I opened a topic about DRIVING SKILS.

Most of the cops have low skills at driving when he is chasing a suspect,usually they hit other cops cars.

Sir JayL can you put a DRIVE TEST at the training to become a cop?

I see alot of police chasing from GTA SA on this forum,the question is : Why they can do and we (from gta vc) we can't?

Here Bass should say : But you suck at drivings skills two!

Well I practice everyday my driving skills,I play on single player on cop mission,here I try to keep the car INTACT as much as I can and stop the suspects whit the Colt and Shotgun (its a lil hard whit no smg :) or spikes) and is much easy becouse those suspects dont use the /c repair   command  :lol:

P.S. Bass if you want to see my driving skills we can make an test whit sir JayLs agreement.
Our goal is to retake Normandy!
----------------------------------------------
http://www.nimportequi.com/en/video_war.html
Join us now in the war agaist non humor people!

Offline Rabbit

• Citizen
Re: Driving skills
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 20:55:11 pm »
When I became a Cadet there was a drivers test... it was only normal driving though. It's mostly the freecops with the cops and robbers attitude that are bad at driving.

San Andreas County Services
DETERMINATION. DEDICATION. INTEGRITY.

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 22:07:24 pm »
:D
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
  • Badge-ID: #P1GA55
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 22:46:28 pm »
i also feel just like sony...
just that.. i dont want anything to be done about it.
nothing can be done about it, bad drivers will be bad drivers.
i also hate being rammed alot.. PIT'd alot.. but i hate it more when fellow cops do it to me.
as one of the worst driver in history of GTA gaming.. i do ram a cop once in a while.. but when i drive, i do whatever i can to stop the ramming going on, i prevent getting too close to any other cop.
my advice, if you get rammed, just tell the cop, usually it wont happen again. and also, dont drive to close to other cops  ;)
Thats a charge.

Offline JayL

• MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 01:49:29 am »
Cadets do get taught a few tips on controlling the car and how to lagram. However they will only get good as they progress in the everyday duty.
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline Frank_S

• [SA:MP] APPD Command
  • Citizen
  • Captain of Ministry of Good Intentions
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 02:42:29 am »
Anytime I am in a persuit with fellow officers, and I am unaware of their driving "skills", I am constantly reminding myself that the only way I will make this as successful as it should be, is if I drive safer than the guy in front of me. If you take your speed down a bit on turns and hills, the guy, weather it be cop or suspect, is more likely to crash because of pressure, whether the pressure of being caught as a suspect or pressure to be the cop that gets paid. Either way, it can be considered a 2 sided axe on this one. I always here this guy on the radio say this and I use it in game, it usually works. Watch out for the other guy, because he is probably not watching out for you.

Medic of the Year 2009
Ex-Dillimore Police Department Sergeant
Awarded with the Police Life Saving Medal
Angel Pine Police Department Sergeant

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 03:00:46 am »
Anytime I am in a persuit with fellow officers, and I am unaware of their driving "skills", I am constantly reminding myself that the only way I will make this as successful as it should be, is if I drive safer than the guy in front of me. If you take your speed down a bit on turns and hills, the guy, weather it be cop or suspect, is more likely to crash because of pressure, whether the pressure of being caught as a suspect or pressure to be the cop that gets paid. Either way, it can be considered a 2 sided axe on this one. I always here this guy on the radio say this and I use it in game, it usually works. Watch out for the other guy, because he is probably not watching out for you.

this works both on SA:MP and VC:MP

Also he is talking about VCPD I think

Offline Frank_S

• [SA:MP] APPD Command
  • Citizen
  • Captain of Ministry of Good Intentions
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 05:06:12 am »
I never played on VCMP, but I imagin it works anywhere. Heck, it would work in real life too. Just gotta watch what others are doing, not just yourself

Medic of the Year 2009
Ex-Dillimore Police Department Sergeant
Awarded with the Police Life Saving Medal
Angel Pine Police Department Sergeant

Offline TrojanTM

• Citizen
  • Tiffany_Spreadum
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 09:27:25 am »
I hate it when other officers have no consideration towards other officers in a pursuit situation. I always put myself last and drive very defensive, there's no use fighting with other officers to be at the front of the pack because that counts for nothing, your main priority is to keep the suspect in sight and then wait for an opportunity to take offensive action. A very small handful of officers that I've noticed have actually been known to give way to other officers during pursuit though which is a step in the right direction. I'd happily volunteer to test cadets in a pursuit situation. I'm an advanced driver IRL and have a lot of road knowledge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVtQ4NN5_-Q
Take a look at that video and some of the videos on the channel. They may help you a lot if you're not an advanced driver.

Freightliner

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 11:48:53 am »
I hate it when other officers have no consideration towards other officers in a pursuit situation. I always put myself last and drive very defensive, there's no use fighting with other officers to be at the front of the pack because that counts for nothing, your main priority is to keep the suspect in sight and then wait for an opportunity to take offensive action. A very small handful of officers that I've noticed have actually been known to give way to other officers during pursuit though which is a step in the right direction. I'd happily volunteer to test cadets in a pursuit situation. I'm an advanced driver IRL and have a lot of road knowledge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVtQ4NN5_-Q
Take a look at that video and some of the videos on the channel. They may help you a lot if you're not an advanced driver.

I agree. alot of police officers in a persuit fight to be infront, result: they ram each other off the raod and they block up coming police cars who are also in the persuit. final result: suspect is able to get away..

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2010, 15:06:26 pm »

I agree. alot of police officers in a persuit fight to be infront, result: they ram each other off the raod and they block up coming police cars who are also in the persuit. final result: suspect is able to get away..

its because theyre money-hungry... they dont want to arrest or take down the suspect with others, they just want the money...
theyre cops who dont understand the meaning of rp.. its damn rpg! not cops and robbers  :lol:
Thats a charge.

Offline [Ro]Sony

• Citizen
  • *Classic Rock Rulz*
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 18:54:29 pm »
if you get rammed, just tell the cop, usually it wont happen again

Well they DON'T CARE becouse they are FREECOPS like me,and most of the beginners chose to be cops becouse they see good cops in action or you can make money if you jail them or kill them.

Yes I am a FREE COP but I PRACTICE my DRIVING SKILLS.
Our goal is to retake Normandy!
http://www.nimportequi.com/en/video_war.html
Join us now in the war agaist non humor people!

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2010, 20:00:54 pm »
if you get rammed, just tell the cop, usually it wont happen again
most of the beginners chose to be cops becouse they see good cops in action or you can make money if you jail them or kill them.
not true, most new players choose cop skin cause it has free weapons.  :roll:
Thats a charge.

Offline TrojanTM

• Citizen
  • Tiffany_Spreadum
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 12:21:58 pm »
not true, most new players choose cop skin cause it has free weapons.  :roll:
Agreed. Most new player's (not freecops, because not all freecops are new players) don't roleplay as well as an experienced officer which is fair enough but they should be educated before they are allowed to become a freecop. But that will never happen. :lol:

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2010, 12:32:46 pm »
Agreed. Most new player's (not freecops, because not all freecops are new players) don't roleplay as well as an experienced officer which is fair enough but they should be educated before they are allowed to become a freecop. But that will never happen. :lol:
[/quote]
yup. its also cause gta multiplayer mods are full with brain morons who think that GTA games are ALL ABOUT KILLING ANYONE AT SIGHT!  :rofl:
theyre just idiots... bone headed.. idiots. :neutral:
Thats a charge.

Offline TrojanTM

• Citizen
  • Tiffany_Spreadum
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2010, 12:58:45 pm »
yup. its also cause gta multiplayer mods are full with brain morons who think that GTA games are ALL ABOUT KILLING ANYONE AT SIGHT!  :rofl:
theyre just idiots... bone headed.. idiots. :neutral:

But even bone headed idiots can be educated. :)

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 21:47:01 pm »
in pursuits due to my tremendous lag unable to control myself and the fact that my game freezes I always put my self last of the back.  I hate being in the front. 

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 21:50:37 pm »
But even bone headed idiots can be educated. :)
[/quote]
doubt it...  :neutral:
Thats a charge.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal