| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 04:29 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 394
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Jimmy_Armstrong  (Read 7914 times)

Offline Davis

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: ROCKY_Brock
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2010, 12:43:19 pm »
You should look to change your name to something a bit professional. Why not use Brock_Kenny?

Will do, Just to inform Im changing my name To Brock_Kenny.

Offline Hidduh

• Citizen
    • Skype - HidArgonath
  • Badge-ID: #E-003
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2010, 13:02:03 pm »
May I ask you why you withdrew your application at the FBI forums because you said you had personal problems, but instead you applied for SAPD? Why couldn't you be honest about this?

Seriously what the hell?

In your withdrawn FBI application, you say that you couldn't do something good in server because of IRL problems.

then why you apply here?

it's not an offence, just answer it and everything will be fine  :)

About FBI app,I had really RL problems whitch is now solved after it i applied here.
 :ps: You cannot tell anything about me due you arent part of SAPD yet and you have no rights to insult me why did i WITHDRAWED my app from FBI community.

Sure, you solved your real-life problems in two hours.. You applied here just two hours after you withdrew your application at the FBI forum.. Next time, don't lie to our command and neither to SAPD application handlers or however it's called now.

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2010, 14:03:48 pm »
He doesn't want to be in the FBI, why the hell are you pestering him about it? Face the fact that he prefers the SAPD over the FBI.

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2010, 14:06:34 pm »
Oliver I don't think he meant that in an offensive manner, I'm sure he only meant that he said that he lied about; withdrawing his FBI application because of personal problems (Which he solved in 2 hours) and than applied for the SAPD.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Hidduh

• Citizen
    • Skype - HidArgonath
  • Badge-ID: #E-003
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2010, 17:27:50 pm »
He doesn't want to be in the FBI, why the hell are you pestering him about it? Face the fact that he prefers the SAPD over the FBI.

Oliver I don't think he meant that in an offensive manner

This

I'm sure he only meant that he said that he lied about; withdrawing his FBI application because of personal problems (Which he solved in 2 hours) and than applied for the SAPD.

And this

I don't see why the hell you would lie about such a thing, just notify others that you are applying, I just wanted a imput of him about this. No need to flip out Oliver, christ.. Anyway, /thread on this subject.

Offline Davis

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2010, 19:03:12 pm »
May I ask you why you withdrew your application at the FBI forums because you said you had personal problems, but instead you applied for SAPD? Why couldn't you be honest about this?

Seriously what the hell?

In your withdrawn FBI application, you say that you couldn't do something good in server because of IRL problems.

then why you apply here?

About FBI app,I had really RL problems whitch is now solved after it i applied here.
 :ps: You cannot tell anything about me due you arent part of SAPD yet and you have no rights to insult me why did i WITHDRAWED my app from FBI community.

Sure, you solved your real-life problems in two hours.. You applied here just two hours after you withdrew your application at the FBI forum.. Next time, don't lie to our command and neither to SAPD application handlers or however it's called now.

Where did i even lie?If you dont know anything about me RL then dont post anything unless you know me better.
And about the 2 hours: Those problems was 1 week, then they was fine and accidently they returned and i withdrawed.But then i was dissapointed about getting know that police made mistake in it and they apologized at it.Now as you see i returned in the SAPD team having no problems.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2010, 13:25:09 pm »

Seriously what the hell?

then why you apply here?

Now, some one who assists me.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Davis

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Brock_Kenny
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2010, 15:13:29 pm »
You guys,Look in future, will you discuss this till forever? I Did WITHDRAW FBI application allready, that did happen allthough Hidduh Warned Me.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2010, 15:36:09 pm »
You guys,Look in future, will you discuss this till forever? I Did WITHDRAW FBI application allready, that did happen allthough Hidduh Warned Me.
All good.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010, 21:53:55 pm »
You should look to change your name to something a bit professional. Why not use Brock_Kenny?
Retired Captain..

Offline Davis

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2010, 05:46:54 am »

:rofl:

Offline Araujo

• Diamantino
  • Citizen
    • Skype - samtgoky
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2010, 08:42:59 am »
Goodluck Brock!

Offline Davis

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2010, 14:57:27 pm »

Offline Davis

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2010, 06:07:52 am »
PATROL REPORT.

Patrol areas and situations: Patroled at Ganton,little mexico,Conference center and Rodeo.
There I took 5 Traffic stops for reckless driving,speeding and such.Three Tickets given and i let two guys go due i gave them warning for speeding.Chased 4 criminals in morning due there wasn't much players(13-20). 3 took down and one died while car was burning.

Units involved: Me(Brock_Kenny)

Offline Champion266

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2010, 06:38:27 am »
This guy is good at doing his job

Recommended

Offline Abdul_Ghani

• Citizen
  • Howdy
  • Badge-ID: DM3082
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2010, 07:02:45 am »
Well he's a pretty good cop.Curious to patrol with him.

Offline Davis

• Citizen
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2010, 07:46:23 am »
Morning Report.

I was patroling around and suspected one people for constant carjacking, i killed him one time due he did open fire.The second time we all wasn't able to kill him due in final result he got banned for airbreak hacks.There was Code 10 at LSPD.Some guy planted Nuclear bomb and he willed to get 50,000$ dolars to his bank account.

Offline Davis

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2010, 16:55:39 pm »
Im active now.

Offline Mahome

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2010, 12:12:44 pm »
Patrolled with him today for hour then I had to go. I gotta admit pretty decent guy. We took down suspects involving code 30 that would have just gone on killing spree for hours. He is professional and not some wanna-be cop who just shoots standing still suspects. Recommended for SAPD.

Signed,
Senior Officer Mahome

Don't give a shit medal x9000

Offline Davis

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2010, 12:23:45 pm »
Patrolled with him today for hour then I had to go. I gotta admit pretty decent guy. We took down suspects involving code 30 that would have just gone on killing spree for hours. He is professional and not some wanna-be cop who just shoots standing still suspects. Recommended for SAPD.

Signed,
Senior Officer Mahome

Thank you.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal