| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 22:27 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 357
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [AF]Dewog  (Read 6496 times)

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
SAPD: [AF]Dewog
« on: October 16, 2010, 10:33:06 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Ingame nickname is Dewog and character name [FA]Dewog.

Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real-life 16, Ingame 21.

How long have you played on Argonath RPG: I have played Argonath half year.

How long have you played as a cop: As cop i have played around 3-4 months.

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes i do have passport.

Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes i do have driving license. Issued by SFDS.

Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes i have read.

Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No.

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=12523.0

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):
 I wanna proctect Argonath streets from bad criminals, drug dealers etc. Also i like teamwork, its fantastic to work in team at TS3. I wanna give my effort to SAPD and climbup higher rank than freecop. And past days i havent done anything else than been just on police duty. Honestly i like the copjob. Its great way to roleplay also.

About my previous application, i got rejected because i got banned IG. I had connection lost and admin slapped my car, when it didnt lose hp he banned me, but im back now!

Signed,
Dewog.

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Dewog.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 18:59:02 pm »

Participated R9 riot and patrolled alone, results soon.

Offline embate

• Citizen
  • I came to serve and protect.
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 08:53:46 am »
Very RECOMMENDED  Hope you get Accepted! :)

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 10:49:48 am »

Today morning highlight, chief Pancher reported plate 13 as possible robbery and going through Wang car's windows. Later Trane and me found suspect at Bayside and we took him to SFPD.

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
  • Badge-ID: #AR2464
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 14:27:59 pm »
I'm recomming this police officer. He has done great job!
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 19:44:02 pm »

"We got a murderer, partner!"

Ps. Posting todays results later.

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 20:38:16 pm »

Patrolled with Jimmy Ross and alone.

Suspects
Killed 14
Jailed 6

Traffic
Stops 4
Tickets gave 3

I got week holiday so i will play alot and show to u my potential and honour about copjob.

Offline Abdul_Ghani

• Citizen
  • Howdy
  • Badge-ID: DM3082
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 12:03:09 pm »
Sincerely ,I like this guy. Well maybe he needs a lot to learn but he has a potential to be a great cop.

Offline Champion266

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 12:44:39 pm »
He shot at me directly i was unarmed and standing still he did not spray me or even after for surrender but directly shot i also have screens

as you can see he shot at me without any warning and when i was standing still and unarmed and he shot at me without any warnings at all he did not spray me or use his nitestick either(if you think i may have tried to run or fight then take a closer took at my health) and yes as soon as i got out of my burning car(see flames on the left of the 1st screen) he shot at me twice and before he dealt the final shot i took the screen

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 12:50:01 pm »
The mean time of those pics u was not standing still, u ran around there and bunnyhopped. Also there was other officer who can confirm this. Game_Over, who made the final shot. Also if u didnt know, also medics can /gu and ask for investigation.

Also in 1st pic, ur car is not flaming, its only broken. U were suspected as reason of: reckless driving & stresspassing and driving over officer another.

As u said ingame, feel free to post the video here :) So we can all see u was running around and bunnyhopping.

Offline Champion266

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 13:00:19 pm »
The mean time of those pics u was not standing still, u ran around there and bunnyhopped. Also there was other officer who can confirm this. Game_Over, who made the final shot. Also if u didnt know, also medics can /gu and ask for investigation.

Also in 1st pic, ur car is not flaming, its only broken. U were suspected as reason of: reckless driving & stresspassing and driving over officer another.

As u said ingame, feel free to post the video here :) So we can all see u was running around and bunnyhopping.

first of all that isnt my car my car was the one you blew up.
And if you claim that red car is mine which you were driving then explain the flame on the left and why would i come out of my car if it isnt blown up unarmed unless i want to surrender?
Also i am pretty sure that when you exit your burning car and are shot at by an officer after two shots you will try to survive and actually find cover to type /gu?

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 13:05:56 pm »
We didnt open fire middedly after u exit ur vehicle, we waited 5seconds and noticed u ran and hopped away, then we open fire.

Just post the video please.

Offline Champion266

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 13:07:33 pm »
We didnt open fire middedly after u exit ur vehicle, we waited 5seconds and noticed u ran and hopped away, then we open fire.

Flashlight:i said i was exiting through a burning vehicle what was i supposed to do?/gu in front of it?

Patrick24

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 13:10:41 pm »
Guys, Stop Fighting, No one wanted the incident to happen.

Champion, I think you should give Dewog a chance, he's just starting out.

Dewog, I recommend you to ignore the incident and carry on

Hope I can help  :D

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2010, 13:21:08 pm »

Flashlight:i said i was exiting through a burning vehicle what was i supposed to do?/gu in front of it?

Still we gave you enough time, and u just tried ran away. Last time, post the video what you "took" so we can all see clearly what happened.
If u wont post i think ur provs are not enough because from picture we cant see did u move or not.

Offline Champion266

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 14:39:25 pm »

Still we gave you enough time, and u just tried ran away. Last time, post the video what you "took" so we can all see clearly what happened.
If u wont post i think ur provs are not enough because from picture we cant see did u move or not.

if i wanted to run away then i think i had way better chance by just stealing your car?
* Champion266 drops it right here thanks to Patrick

Offline MrTrane

• [SA:MP] Former Chief of Police
  • Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]MrTrane
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2010, 21:17:37 pm »
Great officer, he attended on the bike patrol that I did set earlier, he showed maturity and did an awesome job, he is willing to learn more and more about the force, I'm recommending this officer!
Here's some Pictures.

Pictures:
(Click on thumbnails for full size)

- Starting the bike patrol at DPD.

- Mexican pulled over at Idlewood for speeding and reckless driving.

- Mexican in custody after several insults to our officers and failure to comply, on our way to DPD
 (sadly someone stole our bikes and I had to put the units at the trunk! :().

- Speedtrap at Idlewood!

- End of Bike Patrol, DPD.

Signed
SAPD Officer

Offline Abdul_Ghani

• Citizen
  • Howdy
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 04:25:43 am »
He is READY to become SAPD. He is100% Reccomended

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 07:33:24 am »

Suspects
Killed 4
Jailed 4

Traffic
Stops 8
Tickets gave 5

I spend alot time camping under bridge at FC Intersection, speedtrap.

Offline Abdul_Ghani

• Citizen
  • Howdy
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2010, 10:10:56 am »
SUSPECT DOWNED BY HIM

Dewog and I was in pursuit on SU0 or Killer Style. He is very good in chase and also blocking the suspect and we got the suspect down. Man, I love this guy and I am pretty sure that he will replace other good officer. 99999999%RECCOMENDED

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal