| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 05:21 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 246
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD : [SACS]Plasma[GP]  (Read 3112 times)

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
SAPD : [SACS]Plasma[GP]
« on: October 17, 2010, 18:47:13 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):

• Ingame Nickname : [SACS]Plasma[GP]
  • Character Name  : Jake "Plasma" Silver

Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age:

• Real-Life Age : 17
  • Ingame Age : 34

How long have you played on Argonath RPG:

• Since november 2009

How long have you played as a cop:

• Since november 2009
  • I am often on duty to enjoy some Roleplay(mostly with the FCPD Sheriff Division and the Immigration Patrol)

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:

• Yes, I am.

Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:

• Yes, I do.
  • Driving School: Los Santos Driving School

Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?

• Yes, I have.

Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):

• No, i haven't.

If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?

N/A

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):

The reason why I apply for Cadet is, that I want to experience the teamwork I saw in this Police Department. The most officers and cadets, seargents and lieutenants are very skilled Roleplayer. I want to become a part of this and want to work together with them. I want to keep the server clean from criminals and protect it. Furthermore I am part of FCPD- SD and Immigration Patrol. We roleplay a lot and someone said that he couldnt believe that I am just ARPD Officer. I hope you give me a chance to join your great community,  to experience the professional police work and the hard training.

Regards,

Jake "Plasma" Silver

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
Re: SAPD : [TcF]Plasma[GP]
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 01:42:57 am »
Today i wasn´t online very long. But in the time i was online i Roleplayed with a suspect. I know there are a lot of bad prejudices about a family called "Gulucan". But in that situation I experienced a good side of them. The suspect hided inside Los Santos City Hall and RPed a tourist. ( Of course his name was orange ) I RP`d that i search the murderer of a specific person. He said that he knew him etc. I asked him if I could search him for some clues that could help me. He agreed and I found a knife with blood on it. He told me that it was an accident. He cut himself etc. I told him that he should follow me to the police department to check the blood in the database. Unfortunately some other cops saw the suspect name at Pershing Square and tried to shoot him. I told that ARPD Officer to stop shooting (C4). He didn`t. In the end he shot me while trying to shoot the suspect and the criminal too. => Great begin of a RP with a very bad end.

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 16:28:36 pm »
  • Today, I patrolled at the weed fields. At The Farm I found some unharvested weed (16 grams). I requested a higher ranked SAPD officer or a FBI agent. The SAPD Lieutenant [SACS]StatuZ responded   and drove to my location. I handed him the weed and he destroyed it.
  • I patrolled in town (LS) and pullovered some speeding citizens. 2 Times they didnt pullover and I suspected them for speeding and refusing to pullover. I pursuited them. One of them gave up and the other one attacked me. I shot back and killed him.

Offline richardmiller

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 00:25:08 am »
GOOD LUCK
antony

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2010, 02:19:08 am »
GOOD LUCK
Thank you.

UPDATE : I joined SACS as Probationary Member. My new name is [SACS]Plasma[GP].

Today I patrolled with [SACS]Kirby and [SACS]Boozman. They gave me some advices how to work as SACS member. We had some shootouts, pursuits and pullover situations. Today I lagged very much so I was not able to see everything but the thing that counts is the RP and we had a lot of it.

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
Re: SAPD : [SACS]Plasma[GP]
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2010, 17:28:57 pm »
Good duty RP'er and knows well laws and codes, 100% recommended, patrolled with him today, i hope i see ya in SAPD soon!

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 18:21:54 pm »
Good duty RP'er and knows well laws and codes, 100% recommended, patrolled with him today, i hope i see ya in SAPD soon!
Thank you Dewog.

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2010, 23:24:50 pm »
I joined the FCPD Sheriff division and patrolled with Officer/Sheriff Jcstodds and some other members of the FCPD - SD. We RP'ed a lot and had a lot of fun together. I experienced the work of a Desert Sheriff and learned how to behave. We practised driving without tires. To put it in a nutshell, FCPD SD is the most fun for me on argo since ... I think it was the most funny thing. We patrolled in Bone County and Tierra Robada. Sometimes in Red County. We catched some "illegal mexicans" and Rp'ed with them.

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 01:32:43 am »
Report #2
Patrolled with Jcstodds and Jauvan in LS. We RP'd with some streetracing, aggressive bikers, and RP'd in front of City hall. I pursuited a suspect for like 30 minutes with some shootouts. In the end i killed him with sniper.

Offline Darkmessias

• Life Owns You.
  • Citizen
  • abc
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2010, 22:10:35 pm »
Recommended.

Great Roleplayer, Has Great skills, Totally Deserves Being part of SAPD.

Cheers =)

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 00:48:33 am »
Recommended.
Great Roleplayer, Has Great skills, Totally Deserves Being part of SAPD.
Cheers =)
Thank you very much  ;)

Today I patrolled a lot  with Senior Officer [AF]Swifty. We Roleplayed very much and patrolled in Bone County and Tierra Robada. We patrolled for hours. After that Aragorn arrived. Since Swifty is in AF he asked me if I want to join to protect Aragorn. I agreed and we headed to market, LS. We protected him and the area successfully. After that we went back to BC to patrol there like "real sheriffs". We trained to frive in the hills. Then Jcstodds came online and we started the Immigration Patrol. At first we made a trap. We sent a UC person to sell TACOS. After a person wanted to buy them we stormed the place and took the mexican under arrest. We deported him to the Immigration Patrol HQ and roleplayed the transaction of the "slave " there. Well at least we made a road block at LS-LV highway and searched for illegal immigrants again. A very successful day with a lot of RP. I really enjoyed it ^^

Regards,

Jake "Plasma" Silver

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 14:21:16 pm »

More detailed :

Epic work on the Immigration Patrol guys! Shame I didn't take more screenshots. Will put them under the "Crime Statistics" tomorrow with what we accomplished.

Summary of what everyone missed who wasn't there:
- Organised 4+ able IP vehicles each containing 2+ units, as well as a command heli.
- Set up the Taco trap at 69 Cent store, captured an illegal mexican
- Illegal mexican was sold as a slave at an auction at Immigration HQ for $27,000.
- Got a tipoff, stormed a house with 3 black guys, they were legal, but didn't stop us from smashing in and out of the door.
- Made a roadblock over the Mako Span. A truck containing 2 illegal immigrants managed to creep through due to a mistake. Also Another illegal immigrant hid in a mule containing dildo's and a box labelled "not an illegal immigrant, just tasty apples" - This guy somehow managed to outwit us :O
- Guy with UK passport was deported back to his hometown in Australia (thrown off bridge).
- Illegal Immigrant crossed border by swimming over the river after spotting the roadblock.
- Medic was hired into IP and treated 2 cases of special needs disease as well as helping a bus driver suffering whiplash.  

Here are some pictures:

A very nice evening  :v:

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 15:44:55 pm »
Application updated

• completed the reason why I want to join
  • added some pictures

Regards,

Jake "Plasma" Silver

Offline animalux

• Citizen
  • This is the animal , do you read me?
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2010, 13:31:25 pm »
This guy is very instructed!There was like 4 armed suspect in jefferson and was just with 1 more officer and he do a great job! I recomand them! :v: Great job! Keep going!

Offline [G]

• Citizen
  • Only God Will Judge Me...
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2010, 19:19:05 pm »
Good luck plasma..

Keep up the good work.

Recommanded
Signed,
      Rtr.SAPD Snr.Officer Jee

Los Santos Police Department

Community Policing Medal
x2
Meritorious Service Medal
x3

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2010, 22:15:22 pm »
Good luck plasma..

Keep up the good work.

Recommanded

Yes I will Sir!
Thank you very much.

Signed

Jake "Plasma" Silver

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010, 23:06:56 pm »
The last days we mainly about patrolling in Los Santos (with ARPD Officer Markz), in San Fierro (with Animalux) and in Flint- and Bone County (mostly alone). We RP'ed some passport controls and pullovered (for speed / wreckless driving). Ofc we had some shootouts too. Today with Wash_Corleone. We jailed a couple of suspects and RP'ed their detention. At least I was in a pursuit and chased a couple of suspects.
I want to clarify again, that I am very interested in joining the PD.

Signed,

Jake "Plasma" Silver

Offline iMarkz

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2010, 01:40:56 am »
Today I patroled with him, it was funny and he's highly recommended.
Signed,
San Fierro Police Department
Lieutenant Marco 'iMarkz' Maserati.

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2010, 16:34:27 pm »
Today I patroled with him, it was funny and he's highly recommended.
Thank you Markz.

Signed,

Jake "Plasma" Silver

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2010, 23:42:29 pm »
Today I patrolled with Officer Andre_Corleone and Shockk_Corleone. Mostly we chased criminals. Everywhere where a problem occured and a cop requested backup we were there and helped him out. Some suspects we were chasing wanted to flee over the water but they failed because we were equipped with sniper and other heavy weaponary. Ofcourse there were some jailing situations too. But 2 times our suspect got stolen by a group that i do not want to mention here. Another time there was a little argument which a suspect. We wanted to give him his requested invastigation, but he refused to comply and started provoking. He got kicked by Trane for that. Anyway, we were chasing a lot of suspects. Andre drove and Shockk and me drivebyed in a situation when it was necessary. I' m still hoping that you give me the opportunity to proove myself in the Academy.

Signed,

Jake "Plasma" Silver

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal