| Date: 20-09-24  Time: 08:43 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 37
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [FCPD] Fort Carson PD Sheriff Division (and Immigration Patrol) - RECRUITING!  (Read 28580 times)

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
Fort Carson PD
Sheriff Division

Fort Carson Sheriff Division information and history.

Fort Carson sheriff division first started back in the 1950's when Alexandre Incestaton discovered that Big Boner County (BBC) now known as Bone County has a very high crime and incest rate. Alexandre wanted a piece of this action! Whether it was killing the local drug addict for being sick on his horse and cart or whether the local town cryier died crying becuase his dog got ran over.
  Fort Carson And Bone County were lonely areas at one point were only locals would go there for a few whiskeys with the sheriffs and enjoy a beer down in Las Ventures. Not anymore, We know have our own community building here in FC. We have over 9 Resedints in homes all over Bone County. This means a rise in the tax and crime rate, which means the wife wont be recieving her $1.50 tonight when i get home. The only way to stop this would be to take control of crime and increase drinking. We done both and now look Myself and Jcstodds are in charge of Fort Carson Sheriff Division. And we aint going to mess around, All ready we have residents coming into the office and droping crates of whiskey off for our enjoyments.
We hope Fort Carson Sheriff Division will rise above the rest.
(Written by former Sheriff Haldir, Edited by Jcstodds)

The Sheriffs of Fort Carson Police Division
Sheriff's of Fort Carson
Recognised as true Sheriff's

Jcstodds The Sheriff
Bert_Karlsson bERt McDirt

Members
Members are in training and have not yet mastered the ways of a country cop. Members who prove themselves worthy, have experienced all things such as deporting a Mexican, executing a bad cop, drinking whiskey on the job, doing a jump over 3 helicopters and landing on the back of a DFT-50

[SACS]Plasma[GP]   Jake Silver
SafetyMoose
Jenn_Ancelotti   LJ
Pepito_Ancelotti   Pep
[GP]Wake_Callison   Sally_Booth[GP]  Da Hoe
Marcello_Corleone   Lemmy Bloom
Andrej_Abrenkovich   Andrej aka Andy
Dewog
MrTrane   Trane Kiedis
Dan_Snyder
Kirby   The Devil
(=AV=)Laddergoat   The_Goat
ThomasJ   Carlos Tomas
[WS]Tanker   Lance Carter
Gianni
Rudy_Russel
RojerJr   Derryl McCollins
Simon_Cuneo   Simon Downson

Application

Nickname
Rank
RP name (what you want me to call you ingame if your nickname is nonsense like "jcstodds"
Cop skin you will use (if you use different all the time, say so)
What is your RP reason for becoming a Sheriff? (Why is your cop character in FCPD? Is he just a country cop? Or more a more complex reason? - E.g. if you use black cop skin, why would he become country cop?  - Leave blank and I will fill it in.
Intelligence test: 2 + 2 =

Code: [Select]
[b]Ingame nickname[/b]
[b]Rank[/b]
[b]RP name[/b]
[b]Cop skin you will use[/b]
[b]What is your RP reason for becoming a Sheriff?[/b]
[b]Intelligence test: 2 + 2 =[/b]

Armoury and Weaponry of Fort Carson Sheriffs
Melee weapons: anything long, pointy, heavy or sharp to take down those bad guys! We don't use those french police batons, we know what LVPD have been doing with them. It is against god. This is your primary weapon!

Ak47: The only assault rifle capable of surviving the desert and our lifestyle.

Pepperspray: Sometimes we need to make ourselves more attractive to our cousins. Spray a bit under your arms, a bit in your mouth to freshen up. Go on, all of it! Throw away the empty can, make space for beer or whiskey in your holster, and walk away a refreshed man!

SMG: Used for shooting tin cans, and thats about it. SMG is for driveby ONLY. Tec9 is preferable at all times.

Sawn off shotgun: Preferred due to its antiquity and high manoeuvrability, good for splitting up close groups. Tend not to use combat shotgun as it is unreliable and you will be laughed at for having no balls.

Sniper: I shot 3 cows dead once with only 1 bullet. Not really worth buying, for special occasions only.

Deagle: An acceptable weapon... if you have to... you can use it.

Armour: We have a very advanced, intelligent form of armour, called clothes and a hat. Best value is the modern armour @ $500.

Road Vehicles of the Fort Carson Sheriff Division
  Our rangers are the pride and joy of Fort Carson Sheriff Division, How would you like to feel doing 130kmph down the freeway the wind in your face (cause the door fell off) chasing someone in a roadtrain. The feeling is amazing and the best part is the specifactions on our beasts.

Specifactions:

Fuel Capacity                   Upgraded from 21.6 US gallons (1991-95) to 40 gallons
Engine Type                     90 deg pushrod aluminum V8, steel cyl liners
Displacement                    3532cc 
Torque (lb-ft @ rpm)         195 @3250 to 1988, 225 @3250 1989 on, 251 @3250 LWB
Engine Management           Lucas multiport fuel injection
Ignition System                 Electronic, distributor w/magnetic pickup
Fuel                                Premium Unleaded
4WD type:                       Permanent 4WD
0-60mph                          5.5 sec
Top Speed                       145 kmph.

These details are striaght from the manufactorers meaning some results may vary but if you can read what it says, your one step ahead of us. We heard these numbers mean our vehicles are MONSTERS!

Remember we use country sand paint. If you would like to try our paintuse
/carpaint 99 99 at LV Carcourt on the LV Strip, Las Payasdas or Abandoned airport.

OTHER VEHICLES: Spawn one of these vehicles at Fort Carson PD with 99 99 colours and Sheriff Jcstodds will pay for half of it! Monster, Duneride, Sand king, Saddler, Walton, Yosemite, Bobcat, BF Injection, Sanchez, Golf Caddie, .

Crime Statistics and reports of the Fort Carson Region.
22/10/2010
Started with some recruitment with a megaphone van. After training exercises involving drunken skid training, and some patrolling through LS, finishing with a bar brawl at a local bar, Lt. Smey offered FCPD a "Mexican with an attitude". After tying him to the bonnet of a Ranger and using as a human battering ram/ vehicle shield, he was throws into a hole containing dead bodies and told to behave next time.

27/10/2010
- Organised 4+ able IP vehicles each containing 2+ units, as well as a command heli.
- Set up the Taco trap at 69 Cent store, captured an illegal mexican
- Illegal mexican was sold as a slave at an auction at Immigration HQ for $27,000.
- Got a tipoff, stormed a house with 3 black guys, they were legal, but didn't stop us from smashing in and out of the door.
- Made a roadblock over the Mako Span. A truck containing 2 illegal immigrants managed to creep through due to a mistake. Also Another illegal immigrant hid in a mule containing dildo's and a box labelled "not an illegal immigrant, just tasty apples" - This guy somehow managed to outwit us :O
- Guy with UK passport was deported back to his hometown in Australia (thrown off bridge).
- Illegal Immigrant crossed border by swimming over the river after spotting the roadblock.
- Medic was hired into IP and treated 2 cases of special needs disease as well as helping a bus driver suffering whiplash.

28/10/2010
- ~4 units did a sweep of Bone county in monster trucks, Duneride and Rangers. Area cleared.
- Organised 3 Ranger patrol into the city. After drinking whiskey, decided all lamp posts were evil.
- Had competition to see who could destroy the most lamp posts. Over 150 were destroyed in total.
- Ate a hot dog rather than protect the prime minister.

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Mack

• [V:MP] Marshall Garner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 107
  • SA-MP: Sophie_Miles
  • IV:MP: Mack
Re: Fort Carson Sheriff's Department (Inc. Immigration Patrol) - Coming soon
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 18:42:13 pm »
Character developement, as in IC RP? If so I'll start roleplaying with you whenever I can, plus I patrol around FC too.
Not many people here who RP with IC personas.
LSPD Academy Leader - Sergeant Marshall Garner
Los Santos Police Department
---
Ex SAPD Academy Interviewer+Instructor & Ex SWAT Operative

Offline StatuZ

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #1809
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 18:42:27 pm »
Sounds good, Sherrif!

3x Meritorious Service Medal
1x Community Policing Medal
1x Police Life-Saving Medal
1x Police Star

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 19:49:39 pm »
The idea, is for me to create a group specifically so that members can experience and learn my style of RP first-hand, and share the love! If I take this on fully, my aim will be to make this an official group of SAPD or ARPD. This is a working in progress.

This is not a corrupt police group, however those unfamiliar with my style may find some tactics and attitudes somewhat controversial. The focus of this group will be RP orientated and to have fun, and provide fun for others too! The group is focused on developing fun and interesting roleplay and character development, not the SAPD handbook, not how many criminals are jailed or killed. Of course we will be arming up time to time and going around in expensive toys like some other police groups to change the pace a little.

This group will also be running Immigration Patrol.

The general RP attitude of this group, is based around redneck/ country cops who's number 1 priority is to protect their town, then their state, then do some country stuff (drinking, shooting, etc), then helping out other, weaker PD's. As you may know, I have a schizophrenic attitude to different cops depending on when the situation allows it!

So yeah, these are the basics, and just keep a lookout :)

Character developement, as in IC RP? If so I'll start roleplaying with you whenever I can, plus I patrol around FC too.

Yeah pretty much, but just in a basic way. For example, you don't have to be a country cop who likes whiskey and meat, you could be a LSPD cop who was banished to Fort Carson, who actually hates country people, and just eats donuts. Or you could be a black cop, who is an obvious spy but all the country Sheriffs are too dumb to realise/ care.

At the very least, members will need a RP reason for being in this group, and can play with the reason ingame for some fun. If no one can think of a reason why their cop character would be in Fort Carson PD, I will give them one like the above!
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Mack

• [V:MP] Marshall Garner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 107
  • SA-MP: Sophie_Miles
  • IV:MP: Mack
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 20:03:51 pm »
Well.. I'm pretty much a part of LVPD.. trainee there. But FCPD does fall into LVPD jurisdiction (or something if I'm not wrong, the bone county sector). So you will keep running into many of LVPD staff at FC:PD every now and then. I won't as such "joining" FCPD, but keep dropping by your PD, since I do roleplay my character whilst onduty, especially during patrols! :P
LSPD Academy Leader - Sergeant Marshall Garner
Los Santos Police Department
---
Ex SAPD Academy Interviewer+Instructor & Ex SWAT Operative

Offline J. Prilo

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 20:04:56 pm »
As long as you receive those freaking awesome bazookas!
Joseph Prilo
San Andreas Police Department Officer (MTA:SA)
Ex- San Andreas Police Department Officer (SA:MP)
| Ex- Vice City Police Department Officer (VC:MP)
Meritorious Service Medal x1

Offline Hank_Rafferty

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 23:01:09 pm »
probably this will be the first step to open the small sheriff offices, officially
good luck JC

" Knowing is not enough we must apply
                 Willing is not enough we must do. ,,   -B.L.

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 23:44:39 pm »
Poor grseziek, immigration patrol is coming for him

:lol:

Julio

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

Offline Joseph_Allen

• [SA:MP] EX SAPD Senior Officer
  • Citizen
  • A Sane Man
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2010, 01:18:59 am »
So Immigration Patrol's getting serious now?

Hope you guys make it 'cuz I've seen what Jcs can do as boss of Immigration Patrol. :D

Offline SafetyMoose

• [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2010, 05:08:22 am »

Yeah pretty much, but just in a basic way. For example, you don't have to be a country cop who likes whiskey and meat, you could be a LSPD cop who was banished to Fort Carson, who actually hates country people, and just eats donuts. Or you could be a black cop, who is an obvious spy but all the country Sheriffs are too dumb to realise/ care.

At the very least, members will need a RP reason for being in this group, and can play with the reason ingame for some fun. If no one can think of a reason why their cop character would be in Fort Carson PD, I will give them one like the above!

Can i be a Moose?
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 15:52:43 pm »
You can't be a Moose, cause I will keep accidentally hunting you and eating your legs.

Applications now open. Front page has been updated. Will tart it up later.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Bert

• Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • A.K.A. BKP
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 16:22:21 pm »
So you are active again?  :razz:
BKP

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 17:05:46 pm »
Are the applications open for everyone ( ARPD Officer ) ?
I mean I would apply because I saw and like your way of country RPing. + I would have a reason to become a country cop. ^^

Regards, Plasma

Offline Joseph_Allen

• [SA:MP] EX SAPD Senior Officer
  • Citizen
  • A Sane Man
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2010, 17:13:34 pm »
Will I be expecting you guys to chase Illegal Immigrants soon? If so, I'll come, I'm packing Shotguns for all. :D

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
Re: Fort Carson Sheriff Division
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2010, 17:26:37 pm »
Applications are open for ANYONE.

I am semi active, think like part time group.

If you want a laugh, check out the very very old topic: http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1983.0 (PLEASE DO NOT BUMP IT)
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Plasma

• Citizen
  • Paruni Leader.
Re: Fort Carson Sheriff Division (Recruiting)
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 17:46:20 pm »
Nickname  [SACS]Plasma[GP]

Rank  ARPD Officer - Applicant for SAPD Cadet

RP name Jake Silver

Cop skin you will use

Skin I use now

develops to...

• Skin ID: 288
  • Skin Identity: Sheriff

What is your RP reason for becoming a Sheriff?

• I own the Red County (Weed) Farm. I want to protect it from weed growers
  • Patrolling in Bone, and Red County
  • Punishing illegal immigrants : throwing them into holes ( Jcs - Style :D )
  • I am a farmer and I live in the Countryside. I think my next goal will be to become a sheriff.
  • I think its funny when a guy grows some weed and then a farmer arrives. He talks with the farmer and suddenly he shows his sheriff star :D

Intelligence test: 2 + 2 = The located position of Plazmaz farm :rules:  

Offline SafetyMoose

• [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2010, 18:35:39 pm »
Nickname SafetyMoose
Rank Officer
RP name Safety Moose
Cop skin you will use Moose uses the tan outfit
What is your RP reason for becoming a Sheriff? Because im a moose and the other department don't accept me T.T, i was born in area 69 so the area is kinda my home. Also i freek people out and cars can hit me and i wont get hurt.
Intelligence test: 2 + 2 = A Moose
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 21:24:48 pm »

[TcF]Plasma[GP] and SafetyMoose have been accepted as Members after a several tedious seconds of attempting to read then realising, that they show an above average IQ by simply applying!

Welcome to the Desert!
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Allison

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
Re: [FCSD] Fort Carson Sheriff Division and Immigration Patrol - RECRUITING!
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2010, 21:31:23 pm »
Nickname Jenn Ancelotti
Rank ARPD Officer/Applicant
RP name LJ
Cop skin you will use I use the dark brown shirted one.
What is your RP reason for becoming a Sheriff? I'm in the county areas a lot. I seem to like them more than the cities lately, a lot more room for stuff. I like the idea of it.
Intelligence test: 2 + 2 = whats a 2

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
Re: [FCSD] Fort Carson Sheriff Division and Immigration Patrol - RECRUITING!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2010, 21:33:03 pm »
Nickname Jenn Ancelotti
Rank ARPD Officer/Applicant
RP name LJ
Cop skin you will use I use the dark brown shirted one.
What is your RP reason for becoming a Sheriff? I'm in the county areas a lot. I seem to like them more than the cities lately, a lot more room for stuff. I like the idea of it.
Intelligence test: 2 + 2 = whats a 2
  Welcome to the team, see you ingame!
LSPD Chief Stodds

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal