| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 19:27 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 417
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [AWAY]SAPD: TeaM_Pazienza  (Read 4184 times)

Offline Pazienza

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Pazienza
  • Badge-ID: #NY2154
[AWAY]SAPD: TeaM_Pazienza
« on: October 24, 2010, 11:01:03 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): TeaM_Pazienza, Pazienza J. Pickard
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 18 since June, 32
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Since October 2008
How long have you played as a cop: I've been an Officer in the SAPD back in 2008 for almost an year. I then resigned to try my luck in the FBI and managed to get to Division Assistant. I decided to resign from the Bureau and now here I am. So it's almost 2 full years of playing as a cop
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes, Admin-DS
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Officer.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? I resigned to join the Bureau
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): This is my previous application: http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=4119.0
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I'd like to join you guys again since I miss all the fun I used to have with you, although many of the old people left I think somebody still remembers me. I want to backup the force with my skills and develop them even more. I may do the same as a basic ARPD Officer, but I definitely want to stick with the SAPD

I don't know if this still applies, about FBI returning to SAPD - http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=4429.0

Offline StatuZ

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #1809
Re: SAPD: TeaM_Pazienza
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 11:09:10 am »
Welcome back, Paz.

3x Meritorious Service Medal
1x Community Policing Medal
1x Police Life-Saving Medal
1x Police Star

Offline Welsh

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 14:50:28 pm »
Not reccomended!

To all of you who will suck up and disagree with what I will say below just because of Pazienzas previouse ranks, don't bother. I doubt this will not change anything for his application but I'll say it anyway.

You were driving round with a Corleone who was beign abusive of duty, you basiclly aided his corruption even when he shot my car you did not say anything, infact when I mention what the Corleone did over /p you disagreed.

Good luck anyway Paz.

Offline Pazienza

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Pazienza
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 21:49:58 pm »
Sorry but I don't see what I had to do with that.
I was the passenger and we were patrolling, he stopped and shot your car I don't know why. I didn't aid him nor shot you nor disagreed with you.

I suddenly found myself spammed with PMs from you saying that I was a corrupt cop, a rulebreaker.. when in fact I was just sitting in the passenger seat talking with a friend beside me at home. I wasn't involved, I was minding my own business.

Bring me some proofs I aided him, bring me some proofs of me being a rulebreaker or helping rulebreakers and I'll agree with you.

Peace, Pazienza :)

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 22:18:53 pm »
Im not saying that ur not good cop or else, but i wanna clean the things out. U usually setpmoff when i.. hm.. okay, i rage IG to you.

Few days ago Pazienza was shooting suspect on LS-LV highway with his cop friend. Then i arrived there, Pazienza and other cop started shoot mine car and no, there wasnt any miss shots since the suspect went different direction. I wasnt suspect. Mine car blew up. Then suspect gotaway, Pazienza and his cop friend left the area. When i saw them at horizont, i shot one bullet on their car, i was mad because i though i gotta walk to LS. But no, Pazienza and his friend turned, suspected me and transported to LSPD. At LSPD i said i want an investigation, and cops said 'Okay u will get it' we arrived at back door of LSPD and when i entered, they jailed me from door, 180seconds, without investigation.

Today, I was chasing suspect around FC. After 30min chase, suspect opened fire at me. Pazienza came on scene and when suspect saw there was 2 cops now, he surrended. Pazienza took him in his car and jailed him, without investigation. I see that as suspect stealing. (I had to walk back to LS)

Offline Pazienza

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Pazienza
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 13:38:11 pm »
they jailed me from door, 180seconds, without investigation.
He jailed you, I was investigating you actually. And after I tried to defend you, you raged at me in PM  :neutral:

Pazienza took him in his car and jailed him, without investigation. I see that as suspect stealing. (I had to walk back to LS)
Err, you ran away from my car and got in a green Premier, just before raging on me in main chat (as per usual from you)

Thanks for the opinion
peace, Pazienza.

Since I left FBI I noticed the change in people's attitude towards me. I, in fact didn't change my attitude and my approach to other cops and criminals, but being a freecop this is what you get. If you jail somebody, you abused him. If you shoot a criminal, you are deathmatching. If you suspect a civilian, you abused him. Everything you do, you get flamed and pointed at in public :)
This is a sincere opinion from somebody who played here for 2 years now and witnessed many changes during his stay.

Offline J. Prilo

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 15:22:53 pm »
Good luck m8
Joseph Prilo
San Andreas Police Department Officer (MTA:SA)
Ex- San Andreas Police Department Officer (SA:MP)
| Ex- Vice City Police Department Officer (VC:MP)
Meritorious Service Medal x1

Offline Abdul_Ghani

• Citizen
  • Howdy
  • Badge-ID: DM3082
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 15:31:47 pm »
Good Luck Team Pazienza,I wonder why you resigned from FBI but well watching you and I RECOMMENDEDyou to be a part of SAPD. Just ignore other else,they just don't ever know well Police and Law Procedures.

Offline Leonardo

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 17:11:44 pm »
Good luck.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Deputy Director

former SAPD Lieutenant, DPD Member and Chief Inspector of the SAUD (old Detective Bureau)

Offline Pazienza

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Pazienza
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2010, 18:35:59 pm »

Offline StatuZ

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #1809
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2010, 18:45:31 pm »
Dewog, since Pazienza is a applicant, you can report him using the proper report forums. Please keep this out of this application.

3x Meritorious Service Medal
1x Community Policing Medal
1x Police Life-Saving Medal
1x Police Star

Offline J. Prilo

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2010, 21:19:20 pm »
Good Luck Team Pazienza,I wonder why you resigned from FBI but well watching you and I RECOMMENDEDyou to be a part of SAPD. Just ignore other else,they just don't ever know well Police and Law Procedures.

I believe people are able to post their opinions here, negative nor positive. It's a reason applications are open for public discussion.
Joseph Prilo
San Andreas Police Department Officer (MTA:SA)
Ex- San Andreas Police Department Officer (SA:MP)
| Ex- Vice City Police Department Officer (VC:MP)
Meritorious Service Medal x1

Offline Pazienza

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Pazienza
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2010, 18:29:46 pm »
Still interested.

Offline [WS]Frank

• [VC:MP] VCPD Cadet
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SF2691
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 18:34:58 pm »
O.o
Great Officer, good luck pazi ;)
[MTA:SA] Sergeant | [VC:MP] VCPD Cadet

Offline iMarkz

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2010, 19:55:42 pm »
Great officer, great man. Highly recommended.
Signed,
San Fierro Police Department
Lieutenant Marco 'iMarkz' Maserati.

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 03:18:01 am »
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finnaly To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 13/11/2010. The reason for this is our 7 day waiting period. Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Lieutenant Boozman
SAPD Application Manager

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Justin_Hawk

• Citizen
  • LVPD- To Serve And Protect
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2010, 14:06:20 pm »
Gratz

Good luck in your further way in SAPD
Ex-
USM Deputy Marshal
LVPD Senior Officer
LVPD SWAT Cadet

Offline Pazienza

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Pazienza
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2010, 22:37:45 pm »

Offline Pazienza

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Pazienza
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2010, 01:16:56 am »
I'm still interested, one week passed since I was accepted so I'll start seeing what has to be done

Offline Travis Colt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: SF36
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2010, 13:56:44 pm »
I know Pazienza is a good person and officer. No idea why i would change my mind.

Good luck, Pazienza!
To protect and to serve

2x Meritorious Medal

1x Community Policing

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal