| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 01:14 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 258
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Jimmy_Ross (WITHDRAW REQUEST, READ LATEST POST)  (Read 3422 times)

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
  • Badge-ID: #AR2464
SAPD: Jimmy_Ross (WITHDRAW REQUEST, READ LATEST POST)
« on: October 30, 2010, 20:14:27 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Jimmy_Ross
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 16, 23
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: At this character, one year, but altogether 1½ years.
How long have you played as a cop: I'm in copduty almost every time i'm online.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes, i am.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes, i have.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes i have.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes, as cadet.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? All cadets got fired.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): There's so long time, so it has desapearded.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): Hello, i'm Jimmy Ross. I want to be member of SAPD, because i want help citizens of Argonath. I applied to Federal Bureau of Investigation, but i got rejected, due of being criminal. Also, i was near to become as officer, until every cadets got fired, so i would to get new changes. Also, i have "experience", because my dad is a police officer, and he has taught lot of stuffs to me.
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Jimmy_Ross
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 20:21:09 pm »
Recommended, knows laws, codes and how to drive :)

Offline Davis

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2010, 08:51:56 am »
Sad to hear about your rejection when you were at session 9... Good luck Anyways.

Biggest Regards,
Troddek

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 06:44:13 am »
Last couple days i have responded some C30, and backup calls from other cities. Of course, made rutine patrol, and ticketed/chased reckless drivers. At Monday, i gave crucial tip (Informed the FBI, found the location of hostage) in 207, when officer Travis was kidnapped. FBI and SAPD got Travis to safety before anything actually happend. Made rutine patrol, of course, later that day. Got couple pictures about patrolling with Dewog.

"On the ground, now!"

"Jimmy, get that other guy!"
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 15:22:23 pm »
Today, at Tuesday, patrolled with Dewog again, and stopped a guy, which was driving recklessly. When we got out of the vehicle (And he did same), he started to run towards me, so two bullets was enough. Got other bad boys (and girls) also, and patrolled with Dewog together one hour.

"Don't make a move or you're deadfighter!"
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Giovanni_Blake

• Citizen
  • Retaliation is a must.
  • SA-MP: SmugglesJr
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 15:41:48 pm »
Good luck.
Ex- SAPD Senior Officer
Ex- SAPD UC Handler
Ex- VCPD Captain

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 14:30:25 pm »
Today, at Wednesday, patrolled alone. My theme was traffic violations. Saw a speeding taxi in the radar, pulled him over, and he insulted me. Attempted to cuff him, but he started to run away. After short foot chase, suspect took out his desert eagle. Started a shootout, and suspect died. I got injured, but not bad.

"Get down or i put you down!"

Almost right after that case, came another one. Some guy attempted to Grand Theft Auto, so i suspected him. Also, after the warning, he started to run. I unholstered my weapon, and ordered him to surrender. And he did it.

Tom Lacker forcing suspect to surrender

At the evening, i spotted a suspect which passed me, during the rutine traffic stop. I stopped the traffic stop, and started to chase the suspect. Which was surprise, suspect pulled over when i asked it. I went behind my car and ordered him to get out of the vehicle and put their hands up. Well, he got out of the vehicle, but he didn't do nothing. When i was going to gas him, he went inside his vehicle and gassed away. Well, he didn't got far, when i desdroyed the vehicle with my duty gun. Started a short foot chase, but sadly i had to shoot the suspect, when he refused to stop after the warning.

Ordering the suspect to put their hands up

It was time for a break. Went a donut shop, bought a coffee cup and normal donut. Which was a surprise, there wasn't any other police officers on-break.

"Hugest donut i've ever saw!"

Sorry for bad quality of screenshots, i don't know why they're so bad.
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Giovanni_Blake

• Citizen
  • Retaliation is a must.
  • SA-MP: SmugglesJr
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 14:42:35 pm »
Today, patrolled alone. My theme was traffic violations. Saw a speeding taxi in the radar, pulled him over, and he insulted me. Attempted to cuff him, but he started to run away. After short foot chase, suspect took out his desert eagle. Started a shootout, and suspect died. I got hurt, but not bad.

Almost right after that case, came another one. Some guy attempted to Grand Theft Auto, so i suspected him. Also, after the warning, he started to run. I unholstered my weapon, and ordered him to surrender. And he did it.

Tom Lacker forcing suspect to surrender

Good job, Keep it up!
Ex- SAPD Senior Officer
Ex- SAPD UC Handler
Ex- VCPD Captain

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 16:20:27 pm »
Thursday. I patrolled alone, and responded some backup calls. Theme was, as i said moment ago, responding backup calls. I chased a suspect a while, after that, he went inside a building. I got him after couple attempts with another officer.

"Suspect down!"

Later that day i patrolled with Dewog, and got lot of bad guys. Couple examples:

Dewog and i tracked a suspect at Bone County, and he had a Infernus. Thanks of Dewog's driveby-skills, we got him. He popped suspect's tire, and he crashed to light pole, and made 3-6 rolls. After that, he got outside of the vehicle and surrenderd.

Firefighter was driving recklessly without emergency lights or sirens, he also rammed. Took him with Dewog to DPD.

Suspect inside Canadian Embassy, but their security guards has apprehended the suspect, and Law Enforcement's job was only take the suspect incustody.

Also, i gave permission to cameraman, that he can take video about me in-action. Well, here's a video about truck chase. After we rammed the truck, it started to fire. I didn't had time to look out, and i injured at explosion, but not badly. http://www.xfire.com/video/3a1cfa/ (Sorry for chatboxes, non-edited and music)
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Uninhibited

• [SA:MP] CRASH Rookie [SA:MP] Ac. Instructor
  • Citizen
  • [Rstar]Uninhibited
  • Badge-ID: #DM2326
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 16:45:34 pm »
Totally NOT ready for his Cadet rank. This officer gave me a good view of his RP skills yesterday, when he pulled me over for driving recklessly. (see pics). But, today things TOTALLY changed. Officer Jimmy Ross got killed by a suspect in a house, officer Jimmy came back and suspected me for aiding just because I was in the area the suspect killed him. (I had no connection with the criminal or the murder at that time)

First case:

I don't know why but this cop suspected me two times with not a proper reason, maybe a hate towards me or he does that all the time to every single player on Argoanth community. After suspecting me for aiding, he returned back while I was standing still with no weapons on me and killed me without even warning me or attempt to arrest me.

When he killed me, I told him ''why did you suspect me when I didn't even tried to aid the suspect? and why did you kill me while I was standing still and was un-armed?'' The officer just said ''I saw you with him in the area'' That means I helped him, officer?

Second case after 1-2 minutes:

No matter what, I went to my house, and stored some deagle. When I left the house, officer Jimmy, where he was waiting for me outside, suspected me for ''showing guns in public'' when I DIDN'T, I stopped to ask him the reason. When I stopped, he started shooting me, 2 meters away from me, with the suspect standing still near his house with not even intension to shot back. With not EVEN WARNING the suspect to surrender. Great officer, shooting immidiately and using lethal force to a suspect who's standing still.

I PMed him ''Why do u do that?'' - He answered me ''If u feel abused, report me''. You should know that, I don't want u to be punished my friend, but I just want you to be improved, to improve your skills, your cop skills, your patience. EVERYTHING!

P.S: I've never reported an officer for his bad actions, but that was something I didn't really like from your side, because I really liked you in my first view and I think you can change. Best of luck ;)

Signed,
[R9]Unin_Williams.
To improve and develop ArgonathRPG

To serve and protect

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 17:40:21 pm »
Hey.

I apologize if you have feel yourself as abused, but you were inside the house, when i got killed. After i came back, you weren't there, but then, when suspect was dead, you came back inside. IF you weren't right guy, i'm really sorry, but mistakes happens everyone, right?

..where he was waiting for me outside, suspected me for ''showing guns in public'' when I DIDN'T, I stopped to ask him the reason. When I stopped, he started shooting me, 2 meters away from me, with the suspect standing still near his house with not even intension to shot back. With not EVEN WARNING the suspect to surrender
When i killed your friend outside, when he was suspected and he shot back (I don't remember the reason), you were taking out your combat and putting away. After you got suspected, you ran away. After short shootout, you had stopped, but because i thought you were attempting to kill me (Changing weapons or something) i opened fire. I was not meant to kill you, but i shot 2nd time as reflex. I'm really sorry, if you feel abused (Actually i'm fealing that i REALLY abused you), and i hope, that you get better experiences with me as roleplaying or other stuff when playing in Argonath RPG.

Jimmy
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Uninhibited

• [SA:MP] CRASH Rookie [SA:MP] Ac. Instructor
  • Citizen
  • [Rstar]Uninhibited
  • Badge-ID: #DM2326
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 18:11:02 pm »
Since you understood your fault, I deeply forgive you. I think it was just a moment of anger and that you vent your spleen on me. Thanks for listening, as you see, you are a nice guy. Try to keep that ingame also, when you get angry, /q and relax my friend. Then come back when you calm down so there will be no such missunderstandings in the near future.

By the way, a TIP: Warn the citizen who shows gun, don't suspect him immidiately. Remember that citizens are allowed to carry guns on them :)

See you ingame my friend.

Signed,
[R9]Unin_Williams.
To improve and develop ArgonathRPG

To serve and protect

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 20:15:21 pm »
I'm really thankful your accept :) That was kind of bad moment, i had died three times in a row by your friend. Also, when i was swimming today, i realized, that i REALLY did wrong. See you!

Jimmy
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2010, 09:41:08 am »
Friday. Started to patrol at morning alone, catched some suspects.

I noticed a suspect, and ordered him to surrender. And he didn't, he started to run. After short foot chase, i sadly had to shoot him, because he did not wanted to stop.

CET 10:58AM: Found something extremely shocking at Ocean Docks...

Didn't had more time to patrol today, because i wasn't home today. Except morning.
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2010, 10:17:41 am »
I don't have much time patrol today, due of hobbies. I'll try to get Ingame at evening. Still interested anyways.
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Travis Colt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: SF36
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 11:19:58 am »
Excellent officer, nothing more to add.
To protect and to serve

2x Meritorious Medal

1x Community Policing

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2010, 10:26:05 am »
Due of my computer bugged, i cannot add more pictures (Or i can, but i cannot edit them {Like removing chatbox and map}) but i keep bumping my application every day. Bumb, still interested.
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2010, 20:19:32 pm »
Due of the school's presentation, i didn't had time to patrol today. Getting on-duty tomorrow, because i finished my presentation. Bump.
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 20:32:03 pm »
Today, 9/11/2010, patrolled with Dewog. Catched LOT of bad guys, and we had lot of fun time. Unfortunately, this was one of last patrol times with Dewog, because he is moving to Federal Bureau of Investigation,(if he passes his Final Exam) and i lose great patrol partner. Dewog is a great police officer, and i'm sure he is really useful in FBI. Congratulations Dewog, keep yourself as a man in FBI and keep our flag high!

Jimmy Ross
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2010, 17:15:47 pm »
Patrolled with Dewog, got lot of bad guys and had fun time. And then happened something bad..

Today, 10th November, responded to Code 10 (Bomb thread) at Federal Bureau of Investigation HQ at Las Venturas. We found a bomb and it blew up (Scripted by DDR.mike), but luckly me and couple other officers got only slight injuries. Well, FBI got information that there could be two terrorist attack upcoming. First, someone called to FBI agent and said, that there is going an airplane throught Los Santos FBI HQ. Immediately after that, someone called to another FBI agent and told, that somewhere around San Andreas would be a bomb. Well, SAPD officer Plam Knight took the lead, and he ordered officers to two person patrol group. I was with some other cop patrolling LV countryside mainroads, but we was at Fort Carson, when we got information, that terrorist attacks is possibly over, and it was C14. After that, i went to DPD and 10-7'ed.

At the evening, patrolled with Markz and got lot of bad guys! Thanks for him for good job!

Also, i have a question: What you have to do to become officer+? Lot of activity, bribing cops or what? :D
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal