| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 10:28 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 453
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Roman_Gvardia  (Read 8659 times)

Offline Roman Collin

• [SA:MP] FBI Consultant
  • Citizen
  • SA-MP: Roman_Collin
SAPD: Roman_Gvardia
« on: November 14, 2010, 19:58:09 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Roman_Gvardia, Roman Carter
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: IRL: 16 / IG: 29
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Since June 09'
How long have you played as a cop: Around 8 months, recently got in criminal life, now back on duty.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Indeed. I do.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes. Given by Los Santos Driving School.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? I did, I have been going through forums for over a week.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No, hopefully I will.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? -no-
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):

Alright. Many of you would go crazy and say "Roman, you are Gvardia, back off". All I wish to have is normal Role-Play life on this server. Recently I have been on cop duty every day, I spend hours and hours doing RP straff stops. I am patrolling with cops daily. Yesterday I even helped with a hostage in the bank. Elite Term announced code 3 on Los Santos bank, So I came down and we got the hostage out alive..

Now on the subject. I always wanted to join San Andreas Police Department, therefore even by being a Gvardia member I have gone on duty every day and I have done a lot of RPs a cop. I am enjoying doing police investigations when needed, but I am really good at chases and shooting and also driving. For past 3 days I have eliminated 9 suspects, including Mafia members.

All I want you to know, is that I am very aware of the following quote:
9. You cannot role-play that you are part of a criminal organization while on duty. (Example: XYZ_Corleone applies, XYZ_Corleone will have the Corleone tag all the time, but when XYZ_Corleone is on duty, they need to act like they're not a mafia member and refer to themselves as simply XYZ or XYZ_Davis or something like that, but not XYZ_Corleone.)

If I am on duty - there is no connection between me and criminal life. I can assure you about it and I swear to do my best.

I will be posting reports daily.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,
Roman Gvardia.

The Collin Legal Family Founder - Join us today!
Former SA:MP Admin | TS Admin | SA:MP Supreme Judge | SA:MP SAPD | SA:MP FBI Supervisory Special Agent in Charge

CEO of The Collin Corporation | BSF Executive Director | SFDS Founder & CEO
Personal Website[

Offline Roman Collin

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Roman_Gvardia
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2010, 20:09:28 pm »
Duty Reports:

Date: November 13, 2010.
Situation: Code 3 reported at LS Bank
Details: Hostage inside the bank/Robbery
Operation Led by: Elite Term
Description/Action Taken: Since I am well-known by every single person on Argonath, I have arrived to the bank in 50 seconds after cop has been reported. Elite Term said everyone to stay inside. In few minutes he said that he lost contact to the kidnapper, I decided to do my best. I turned on the cop radio and got inside of the bank, by risking my own life. I came down and considered that there is a hostage tied up to the safe door.

I started the conversation with the criminal. He told me that he wants $10,000 and the hostage could go. Then I was asked by cops to call them and hand the phone tothe criminal. I did. They came up to a conclusion that they will give him $5,000 and he will hand me the key. I did everything what I was told to, but we cannot let the suspect get away, right? As soon as the money were handed, I got the key. I untied the hostage and pushed him off on the floor, UNARMED the suspect and forcefully put him down, and through the radio, I told "All units, get inside now!". I cuffed the suspect and he has been tranferred to the Mordor, where he was executed for threaing hostage to die.

Date: November 14, 2010.
Suspects Name n0x
Situation: Traf Stop at Downtown SF
Details: Evading, then assault.
Description/Action Taken: I asked him to pullover. He did. Then we got out and began to assault me. I used spray and asked to surrounder. He refused, I shot him.

Suspects Name Frankie_Jay
Situation: Reckless Driving LS
Details: Evading, refusing to stop.
Description/Action Taken: I reached him at Flint County, blew up his car and suspect was arrested. Jailed for 70 seconds, reckless driving and evading.

Suspects Name Mero_Dome
Situation: Reckless Driving LS
Description/Action Taken: Suspect was taken down at LS.

Suspects Name [ESoA]hook
Situation: Speeding, evading, refusing to stop.
Description/Action Taken: Suspect was taken down at LS, El Corona.

Date: November 15, 2010.
Suspects Name Aldo.
Situation: Assault
Details: Shooting with combat shot gun and mini UZI
Description/Action Taken: Suspect was taken down at LS, Indelwood.

Date: November 16, 2010.
Suspects Name Forgot the name, Steven was with me as partner
Situation: Evading traffic stop
Details: N/A.
Description/Action Taken: Suspect was forced to give in the river of Flint County. He refused to follow our orders, was admin jailed by Boozman.

Date: November 16, 2010.
Suspects Name [AF]Fred_Gvardia
Situation: Assault/Evading
Details: Evading.
Description/Action Taken: Suspect was taken down at LS, Flora.

Date: November 17, 2010.
Suspects Name Matilda_CorleoneT
Situation: Speeding/Evading.
Details: -none-
Description/Action Taken: Suspect was unsuspected after investigation.

Date: November 17, 2010.
Suspects Name Zach
Situation: Speeding/Reckless Driving.
Details: Ramming into the police traff stop, before that ramming my car out of the road. Lying about his speed.
Description/Action Taken: Suspect was jailed after an investigation.

Drug Busting

Check point Pursuits on LS with SAPD members:

Suspects Name Flacken Ancelotti
Situation: Abusing /911 call and threating police. Giving an officer a condom, insulting the officer.
Details: -
Description/Action Taken: Suspect Jailed for 30 seconds.

Last Updated November 18, 2010 at 5:04 A.M CET

Former SA:MP Admin | TS Admin | SA:MP Supreme Judge | SA:MP SAPD | SA:MP FBI Supervisory Special Agent in Charge

Personal Website[

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 20:18:29 pm »
How do we know we can trust you? You have quite a notorious reputation of being an annoying rulebreaker.
Your in a criminal group, you've been copbanned 4 times, You have an extensive admin punishment record, and you have no regard for the rules.

So riddle me this, why should I give you the time of day?

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Roman Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2010, 20:25:02 pm »
How do we know we can trust you? You have quite a notorious reputation of being an annoying rulebreaker.
Your in a criminal group, you've been copbanned 4 times, You have an extensive admin punishment record, and you have no regard for the rules.

So riddle me this, why should I give you the time of day?

Boozman, I understand what you're saying. Let me explain though, the only one valid admin punishment is the last tempban. The ban before it by Moose is misunderstanding, and I was unbanned within 7 hours, other tempban by Ben Samiir is wrong id, another one is misunderstanding again and I was unbanned within 16 minutes.

Overall, I apologize for whatever I have done to some of the people. But even though I am in a a criminal group, that doesn't mean I cannot do what I am told to do, sir.

After this weekend, I have completely changed in my mind. I am stricted on what I want to do and who I want to be. I will meet you in the game to approve myself as a good cop. No more rulebreaking from my side will be considered as I have changed.

Thank you,
Roman.

Personal Website[

Offline Giovanni_Blake

• Citizen
  • Retaliation is a must.
  • SA-MP: SmugglesJr
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2010, 20:29:33 pm »
I've patrolled with roman many times before, I reckon he has the potentials of being a Officer. He is a quick learner and is a great Roleplayer. Goodluck Roman. :cop:
Ex- SAPD Senior Officer
Ex- SAPD UC Handler
Ex- VCPD Captain

Offline Dewog

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 20:31:51 pm »
Today morning i rp'ed with Cofilino_Gvardia when Roman sneaked on my back and killed me with knife, there wasnt anykind rp reason and Cofilino said that he is disappointed on Roman. Roman was not on-duty but he is regural player, played for long and he should know rules like "No dm'ing."

I think Roman should fix his general attitude and follow the rules at server.

Offline Roman Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 20:36:27 pm »
I've patrolled with roman many times before, I reckon he has the potentials of being a Officer. He is a quick learner and is a great Roleplayer. Goodluck Roman. :cop:

Thank you!

Today morning i rp'ed with Cofilino_Gvardia when Roman sneaked on my back and killed me with knife, there wasnt anykind rp reason and Cofilino said that he is disappointed on Roman. Roman was not on-duty but he is regural player, played for long and he should know rules like "No dm'ing."

I think Roman should fix his general attitude and follow the rules at server.

Once again, I have changed my attitude totally, and I appologize for whatever have happened yesterday. I admit that I was wrong and I hope you accept my appology.

Personal Website[

Offline Hiroaki

• Citizen
  • Alterlis
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 21:14:43 pm »

Elite Term said everyone to stay inside. In few minutes he said that he lost contact to the kidnapper, I decided to do my best. I turned on the cop radio and got inside of the bank, by risking my own life. I came down and considered that there is a hostage tied up to the safe door.

I started the conversation with the criminal. He told me that he wants $10,000 and the hostage could go. Then I was asked by cops to call them and hand the phone tothe criminal. I did. They came up to a conclusion that they will give him $5,000 and he will hand me the key. I did everything what I was told to, but we cannot let the suspect get away, right? As soon as the money were handed, I got the key. I untied the hostage and pushed him off on the floor, UNARMED the suspect and forcefully put him down, and through the radio, I told "All units, get inside now!". I cuffed the suspect and he has been tranferred to the Mordor, where he was executed for threaing hostage to die.

1. Everyone was Told NOT to enter,You disregarded the order.
2. You risked Hostage's Life at all.
3. At time Sgt lost contact with kidnapper,You were already inside,and Peoples were telling you to go out.
4. You shot Kidnapper after surrendered,Which you may NOT to do it.
5. As far as i know,We dont execute criminals unless Judge authorizes them...
   COURTESY
 PROFESSIONALISM
RESPECT

Ex LSPD Senior Officer
2x Meritorious Service Medal
1x Community Policing Medal

Offline Roman Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 21:23:55 pm »

Elite Term said everyone to stay inside. In few minutes he said that he lost contact to the kidnapper, I decided to do my best. I turned on the cop radio and got inside of the bank, by risking my own life. I came down and considered that there is a hostage tied up to the safe door.

1. Everyone was Told NOT to enter,You disregarded the order.
2. You risked Hostage's Life at all.
3. At time Sgt lost contact with kidnapper,You were already inside,and Peoples were telling you to go out.
4. You shot Kidnapper after surrendered,Which you may NOT to do it.
5. As far as i know,We dont execute criminals unless Judge authorizes them...

Hi and thank you for the reply. I have entered after I pmed Elite Term. He knew I am going in, and it was okay. I knew the criminal personaly, so I tried to hold up the conversation with him. I knew how it will turn out for me. Suspect was caught and hostage got freedom :)

P.S. I didn't shoot him, I took his armour off his body in RP.

Personal Website[

Offline Taylor_P

• Citizen
  • DPD Cadet
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 23:08:00 pm »
Roman Roman ..... Roman I would give you my conect but there are 2 things. 1. WHERES MY MONEY HUR! (lol i kid i havent been in game for 2 days XD i want mah money though) 2. YOU alone are the only cop on duty to ever get me cop banned... witch is sad because I use to patrol with Tennpenny and Dedria Gulgan. 3rd You got moose kicked out of SAPD.

Roman even if i gave you my word there are WAY to many people who dont like you not only do you have to prove to us and Boozeman but then you got to show worth to SAPD Captains and even then they probably would not want you in due to your past.

Roman why dont you Try FBI I hear they just give out hydra rights to anyone now a days, since i cant trust your alterior motives.

Offline Roman Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 23:14:53 pm »
Roman Roman ..... Roman I would give you my conect but there are 2 things. 1. WHERES MY MONEY HUR! (lol i kid i havent been in game for 2 days XD i want mah money though) 2. YOU alone are the only cop on duty to ever get me cop banned... witch is sad because I use to patrol with Tennpenny and Dedria Gulgan. 3rd You got moose kicked out of SAPD.

Roman even if i gave you my word there are WAY to many people who dont like you not only do you have to prove to us and Boozeman but then you got to show worth to SAPD Captains and even then they probably would not want you in due to your past.

Roman why dont you Try FBI I hear they just give out hydra rights to anyone now a days, since i cant trust your alterior motives.

I haven't got anyone kicked from SAPD. I didn't get you cop banned - you have your own brains, do what you think you have to do. About your money, I have $42,000. As soon as I get my cash that I loaned out back, I will give you your cash.

Other then that, I have changed from my past experience. You get my point.

P.S. People who don't like me are those who have somethings against me, in any idea. Either Gvardia, either court cases, anything. But I do what I am supposed to do.

Personal Website[

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 23:45:42 pm »
Reread all the stickies please, your doing something wrong.
Tips to help YOU in the application process:
  • Bump your application every few days or so to show your interested, not every 2 hours.
    If an application goes without a bump from the applicant for 2 weeks, it will be denied for lack of interest.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Roman Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2010, 23:56:55 pm »
Reread all the stickies please, your doing something wrong.
Tips to help YOU in the application process:
  • Bump your application every few days or so to show your interested, not every 2 hours.
    If an application goes without a bump from the applicant for 2 weeks, it will be denied for lack of interest.

My bad, I will cease the activity. Thank you for reminding me.

Personal Website[

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2010, 04:44:01 am »
Roman before I give a recommendation or anything. I would like to patrol with you again to see if you have the full potential on becoming a cadet. We will patrol at Los Santos as ground units, so I can see if you have what it takes.

Offline Roman Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 04:52:20 am »
Roman before I give a recommendation or anything. I would like to patrol with you again to see if you have the full potential on becoming a cadet. We will patrol at Los Santos as ground units, so I can see if you have what it takes.

We've been patrolling with you a months ago every single day, as I remember :)

But sure, I do not mind. Thanks for the reply.

Personal Website[

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 14:56:25 pm »
Hey Roman, talking about the hostage situation..

What is this?

Negotiator: [NP]HiroAlterlis[UA] kept in contact with kidnapper when I arrived. Roman Gvardia hijacked the negotiations, disobeying several orders.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Roman Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 16:44:35 pm »
Hey Roman, talking about the hostage situation..

What is this?

Negotiator: [NP]HiroAlterlis[UA] kept in contact with kidnapper when I arrived. Roman Gvardia hijacked the negotiations, disobeying several orders.

In your statement you assert that my actions, even though successful, must be condemned because they precipitated violence? I have done it before I applied to SAPD, and I apologize for my actions, I should not have ran inside without the permission.

But worts comes to the best, hostage was rescued and suspect was eliminated. 

Personal Website[

Offline Aldo

• [Retired] SAPD Officer & SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 00:10:15 am »
You killed a standing still suspect last night with a deagle, you should re read every board about the laws and SAPD procedures and after you finished reading then return to cop duty
1x Police Life Saving Medal

Offline Roman Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 01:10:54 am »
You killed a standing still suspect last night with a deagle, you should re read every board about the laws and SAPD procedures and after you finished reading then return to cop duty

Have done that. I considered the mistake. I though if suspect shoots me, I could spray him and shoot while he is coughing. I was wrong.

What I should have done: I should have sprayed the suspect and waited until the suspect gave up.

Thank you for your reply, Aldo.

Personal Website[

Offline Justin.

• Citizen
  • SAPD - Cadet Zach Kingston
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010, 01:19:50 am »
I Do not Know what to say, Roman been in TS with the SAPD many times when he was off duty joking around, He's being serious and Professional other times

I Grade Him

Responsibility 8 / 10

Mature 8 / 10

His Job 7 / 10

He Could Do better.. I leave the decision to the ones to Reject / Accept Him

~Please Do you not Quote This, I know some of you believe I'm the worst Cop Ever, And should be lucky to be accepted in SAPD

You Get Bombed Tomorrow Night Okay ! ?

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal