| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 23:30 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 448
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [AF]Imy  (Read 850 times)

Offline Fbi Imy

• Citizen
  • Ask for accept will not get you accepted
SAPD: [AF]Imy
« on: November 17, 2010, 23:54:30 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name Imy (warning, see point #9 of application rules):Imy
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 14 irl and 21 in ig
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:I have been Playing Argonath Rpg More then month
How long have you played as a cop:Yes i have been playing as cop I am a cop now
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes i have a passport
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:Yes i have driver's license
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?yes i have read all of theam
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):N/A
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?N/a
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=13088.0
Why do you want to join: Hi,
My name is Imy, I'm born in New York and moved to Los Santos at he age of 21.
I come from a family of policemen, my father and two of my uncles are in the NYPD so it would for me a privilege to join that club of policemen. I've grown up in a middle class neighborhood with not much crime, so I had a fine childhood.

When I went to high school things started to change, I've got in contact with the stereotype Italians in America, also known as the mafia. They tried to get us young Italian Americans to join them, I've saw alot of my friends going downwards from that moment, dealing drugs, selling guns even murder. At that point I knew I had to do something about this, further along my study I noticed its quite hard to accomplish something as an Italian American. But I've made it and got my Law Degree after all. From this point I tried cleaning the name of Italian Americans trying to show America that we aren't involved in organized crime. I've tried being a lawyer for a few months but it just wasn't my thing.

After that I've been doing mostly part time jobs; Detective when I had cases, worked along with the police department a couple occasions tracking down missing persons or suspects. Also done a lot in security, setting up security plans for private property & guarding important/wealthy people.

But now I feel its time to set he next step in my career, following my father footsteps. And getting rid of the bad name of Italian Americans in America.

have always wanted to move to the beachside and to do so, i needed the money. I was doing a part time job in Travel Los Santos along with school. With this job I was discovering Los Santos and the country side piece by piece. I have also met a lot of people and learned how to work with them. Unfortunately the company got closed because of the money issues.

Back to the past. I went to Hooker's private school in Bluebarry, and I must say that, I've never regret that. You may think that the school was easy, because it was on the country side. Well you're wrong here.
Our headmaster, old Terence Hooker, has always taught all his students very well, primarily in discipline. His students were specially educated and they were able to tackle every situation. We had no chance to jump over anything, no, we had to do it, if we wanted or not.

After school I went to a law college in Dillimore. They were demanding a job in which we could get some experiences about the law. After some searching for a proper job i have found an advert about Las Fierro Prison. I knew it was perfect job for some law experiences and i wasn't wrong.
At first i was just temporary hired but when they saw my great work and dedication, they hired me as a full working guard equal to others. I have worked very hard as a guard and it was worth it.
I became a member of High Command team, Bureau Chief. I left because i needed a change in my life, and quiting this job was a huge one.

Back to the school. The student hostel was very close to SASD HQ and in the evenings i was watching them through the window. I was admiring their job. But while doing this, i've also seen some other thing. I have never seen such a crime attractive place. Actually, it flowed with criminals around every single street, but fortunately there was SASD, always ready if we were in need for them.
I quickly became fascinated by how they help other people, so I got the idea that I should help them, with cleaning up the coutry side and make it as peacefull and atractive for tourists as it was about ten years ago.

Well I did some research how to get a position as a sheriff, and I printed out an application which I filled. And yes, here it is. Choose me and you will not be disappointed.

I also have one friend in the faction and he told it's just great, I really want to see how great it is and maybe be the next Captain there? Who knows... I also know that there are friendly people in the faction and that they love to make jokes and they undrestand them, but on duty they are professional and they act in way they need to act.

have always wanted to be apart of the SAPD department In real life and in terms of Roleplaying. The SAPD department allows one to work in the line of duty to protect and make sure the streets you walk on, or the streets that the little kid walks on is Safe. I've always been the kind of guy who takes things seriously, and has the occasional joke. But when it comes to work I get my knuckles to the ground and do what is meant to be done and according to protocol. I am very determined to become a police officer of another RP community as it is the perfect role for my personality. I want to have fun, and be apart of the SASD Staff, and help my fellow officers in the line of duty. I will work hard, and give the SASD my all both IC and OOC.
I also have one friend in the faction and he told it's just great, I really want to see how great it is and maybe be the next Captain there? Who knows... I also know that there are friendly people in the faction and that they love to make jokes and they undrestand them, but on duty they are professional and they act in way they need to act.

There are many reasons I want to join SAPD. Ever since I was young, every Halloween I would dress up as a cop, EVERY Halloween, it’s been something I wanted to be since I was very young. No one is a cop for the pay check, as a matter of fact a cop does not make a lot of money and almost every Law Enforcement Officer that is out there is doing it to help out the community, they want to serve and protect, they want to make a difference. If I were in the SD, I would proudly walk home every day knowing that I probably saved some one’s life. Being an LEO is something to be proud of. I want to be in the SAPD because it’s been something I wanted, it would be an honour, I would come home proud, and there is so much more.

I have many qualities that would be great for the SASD. Firstly I am well built, so handling with criminals would be easier for me because I happen to be strong. I handle with criminals every day, I happen to be a corrections officer and I handle with extremely dangerous criminals. I am very brave; I have saved the mayors life before and put my own life at risk. I can work out any situation no matter how overwhelming or out of control it gets. I have been trusted for three months in the government; I am still in the government which means that I can be trusted. I have been promoted two times in LSP in two weeks which means that I am a fast learner. I have much more qualities but the list would go on forever. I would make a great addition to the SAPD.

When I was 18, I had to join the army, I spent one year of my life there, I learned a lot of things, how to shoot weapons, first aid, how to survive and things like that, but in that time I was living by myself, when I came home, I received the news about my family, My mother moved out to Los Santos. I decided to wait some time before move to Los Santos with them. I spent three months working as a mechanic. Nice payment, but I was unhappy living there, alone, but I didn't had enough money for a airfare, so I had to work for more three months before get enough money.

I cared about my furniture and things like that, I was too much happy, thinking about how my mom was living there, I took a cab to the airport, and I bought the airfare... I was ready to start a new life again with my family.
Some weeks before, my mom called me, when I said to her about me, I wanted to go to Los Santos, I could see the happyness on her voice.. She gave me the number of where she was living, her cellphone and her work, she gave me the address too. When I arrived at Los Santos, the first thing that I did was call a cab...

- Hi, uh.. I'm new here in the town, could you take me to this place?
*Derek Gives the paper to the driver
- Sure.

It was a long ride, almost thirty-minutes. And there she was.. My mom. So happy, full of life. We talked about a lot of things. She took me to an workshop, there, I made some interviews and tests, for a car mechanic job. I started working as a mechanic, was making good money.
I called a cab, I gave him the address of my house. In some moment of the ride, I started to talk with him, about his life, His name is Yuri, I told to him about my life, he gave me his number, I gave mine. Some days later, I called him, I said to him about a party near my house, I invited him. We become best friends, telling about our desires, like jobs, and we had something in common, we both wanted to join Sheriff's department.
I teached him some things I've learned in the army, He showed me the city, routes and things like that, I was working with him, when we saw an advertisement about sheriff's recruitment, When we was there, we received some papers to fill...

Since I was a kid, I always admired the work of the police, I find it very interesting.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: [AF]Imy
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 02:36:57 am »
Denied, lack of interest

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Retired Captain..

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal