| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 23:28 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 347
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Nadav_Stare  (Read 2933 times)

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Nadav_Stare
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2010, 17:59:59 pm »
I understand that he is 10 years old, but he is very immature and impatient to join SAPD. After reading through the previous post of yours you have been flaming other people. There are a lot of things that you need to work on before you join, so try to work on that or you could possible be denied.
Sir,please just teach me,i real evrey time of [G] the SAPD Senior Officer i am patrol with her,he teach me how to be SAPD and i ask more SAPD Cops to patrol with me (for i lern how to Good work,if i be SAPD)

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2010, 18:03:12 pm »
Nadav, Mind Explaining to me Why you deathmatched alot of officers today and caused a C30 In FBI HQ and wasted may Peoples time. As soon as we entered you Surrendered, Not What we need in SAPD.
Sir,i do it today bikuse all the players of i kill real be with Some Real reasons for kill,Like Abused suspect (i know,i use evrey pame /report but 30% from 100% of my reports i mine reade`d only the 30% so i kill abused after /report ... only if i am not /gu bikuse if i am surrended that not allowed to kill the cop/someone...) and i do it with a reale bad reasons,i be so HUNGRY on that cops !! of i be Some CRAZY Man but i am swear,of i real dont do it NEVER again !!! :evil: NEVER  :cop: :evil: :cop:

Offline KhornateMonkey

• [SA:MP] Ex-DPD Sheriff
  • Citizen
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010, 18:24:37 pm »

Sir,i do it today bikuse all the players of i kill real be with Some Real reasons for kill,Like Abused suspect (i know,i use evrey pame /report but 30% from 100% of my reports i mine reade`d only the 30% so i kill abused after /report ... only if i am not /gu bikuse if i am surrended that not allowed to kill the cop/someone...) and i do it with a reale bad reasons,i be so HUNGRY on that cops !! of i be Some CRAZY Man but i am swear,of i real dont do it NEVER again !!! :evil: NEVER  :cop: :evil: :cop:
[/quote]

Revenge Killing isnt allowed here

Meritorious Service Medal x5 | Community Policing Medal x3 | Police Life Saving Medal x2

You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2010, 18:48:06 pm »
Rejected

Your attitude to other ARPD members is seriously disgusting Until your attitude can change and you can learn how to deal with situations better you should not apply.

Signed,
Lieutenant Bowling
SAPD Application Manager
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal