| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 23:23 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 281
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Nadav_Stare  (Read 2931 times)

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
SAPD: Nadav_Stare
« on: November 30, 2010, 21:01:53 pm »
 InGame Age:
Nadav_Stare
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: something like 2.5 (2 and half) Months
How long have you played as a cop: all this time maibe only 7 days i dont be cop.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:i have Passport,License and Baffalo
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?Yes i Read.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):No I am Not.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?(NO)
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):yes,the Link:http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=13975.0;topicseen
the repleys of reale i get something and i real do what he says to do (Do Not DO things=I dont
do all the time,ever i not go-ne do it again/not again (if its warn)

1. I even noticed you in-game spamming public chat with caps. (This I real do,i stop do
it,never i not do it again,i start to dont do it in the time i see this replay.)
2. You abuse. (i am not!!! he wrong ! i am sorry if you think i try to flame but i am not
try to flame i just says of he wrong,maibe is not me Abuse,maibe is wrong. and if he
se that in my reports,maibe its the tickets of i give and all pame`s
players says abuse and dont pay,report me,after admin come and the players real pay
the ticket.)
3. Learn some english.(He Wrong,i Know Good English !! Reale Good !!)
the other one:Good Luck Nadav, But yes Rudy is right,
Please Don't spam the /r(adio) Command, Other than that, Recomended (thanks,i real stop spam)
other one: I hope you know what is can and what is can't. (I Know Thanks For Asking.)
other one:Abdul... He's doing the best he can,
 I think it's a big Achievment that he's took the time to learn english and to have a go,
 I'ed give him a Break if i we're you. He is trying his Best!(I Know,its bikuse i real be little
boy of is english real real bad,but today i reale Know Good English !!!)
The Last: Denied, lack of interest

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager (I real Think of i need Be Denied on the Old Pame,bikuse on the old
pame of i do Applycation i real be Not Good On English,but know i think of i reale need
be accepted bikuse all good and My English Now Very Very Very Good !!! Now i Real Want,Need,think of i be!:D)

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):
SAPD its Good For Me Bikuse i am Love Security,Good Of Security and it is good for me
bikuse if i be SAPD all times the SAPD leaders,FBI,SWAT real do what i am report to heir
and admins maibe real start to see my reports !!!!!!
and SAPD i real can be Good Of That,i am good Driver,Good of Racing Driving,like to Drive Very much!
and i am Love This Job,i dont so love Free-Cop bikuse all times cop think of he allowed
to do what ever he want, i am think not like heir! (i am think of i am dont have rights to
Rammed Cars,kill For Fun,suspected For No Reason bikuse its not allowed,No One Dont Need
Get Rights To That,No One Have. and all times of i report no-one see my reports!!!
in /report so i do it in chat after i do /report and no one do nothing,after PM-ING admins and
55% from 100% see it and do what he need do.)
I AM NOT LIE ANYONE !
sorry,i will not do that again

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Nadav_Vis
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 19:25:33 pm »
(I REPLEY AND NOT MODIFTY THAT,BIKUSE I WANT MY SUBJECT WITH BE WITH "NEW" AND IS REAL COME FROM THE PAGE 3 TO PAGE (New Picture !)
magnesium,sir i am jail friend for 15 seconds,never i dont see something of its says it not allowed so sir,i am says sorry i am so sorry! (and i so want be SAPD so i lern all codes,i have all i know 20% from 100% 100%=all codes,i read the topic`s of become to be SAPD.)

Offline Chris Knight

• Citizen
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K2j1JeiT58&featur
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 03:24:29 am »
You yesterday suspected one person atleast 10 times in one minute like - hit officer,run,hit corner and each his step were suspected. You were isued warn but you still keep doing it,second you allways jail your friends to gain money on low time what is script abuse - bannable. Third you allways ask unsus your friends even them are guilty and the crime says by its own. Four you scream that our Old Argonath players who got huge expierience in duty are sus abusers ,and to Argonath veterans this attidute is not acceptible. So dude before make an SAPD application,work on your mistakes,change your attidute,don't play for an money . Good luck.

Offline KhornateMonkey

• [SA:MP] Ex-DPD Sheriff
  • Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 07:54:53 am »
I Have seen this too magnesium

Meritorious Service Medal x5 | Community Policing Medal x3 | Police Life Saving Medal x2

You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Chris Knight

• Citizen
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K2j1JeiT58&featur
Re: SAPD: [CT]Nadav_Vis[B]
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 21:03:56 pm »
Sir the lies won't you anywhere in life or game.

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 09:46:15 am »
i am not lie anyone
sorry,i will not do that again

Offline Abdul_Ghani

• Citizen
  • Howdy
  • Badge-ID: DM3082
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 22:49:31 pm »
Good luck sir.

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Nadav_Stare
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 19:16:23 pm »
i lern all code`s !!! and all rules !!
i think i reale need get accepted for SAPD bikuse i know all of that !!

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 19:22:05 pm »
NOT RECOMMEND 100 % because today i was investigating his crime, investigated it and asked to get unsus on him but nobody responded so i offered to him to get him jailed for minimal time and give him back 200$ you lose when get jailed, but he started moaning that he wants the money i EARN for jailing ,but thats not fair because it would be my fairly earned money, also his friend started flamed me, so i refused to investigate him and leaved him with other officers...
After that he started moaning and screaming to my pm complaining that i broken rules, that he will report me to SAPD application, and then started to flame me for my signature.

ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Abdul_Ghani

• Citizen
  • Howdy
  • Badge-ID: DM3082
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 12:30:14 pm »
Can you fix your application and write patrol reports sometimes, it will help your applications. Good luck Nadav.
And visit this website sometimes.

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 14:38:53 pm »
Nadav please improve your attitude towards other officers and yes aim high. But don't always focus on getting to a higher rank, just do your best where you are and someone will recognise you.

As Abdul said, you may want to improve your english a bit. Grammar for one and perhaps spelling. (Because is spelt like this, not bikuse)
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2010, 14:44:13 pm »
Nadav please improve your attitude towards other officers and yes aim high. But don't always focus on getting to a higher rank, just do your best where you are and someone will recognise you.

As Abdul said, you may want to improve your english a bit. Grammar for one and perhaps spelling. (Because is spelt like this, not bikuse)
You should see how he flamed me yesterday on my application, also he may be deleted it from my topic when he sees this message in that case go to ARPD Forum report section and see it yourself :D:D:D:D:

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 15:22:32 pm »
I understand that he is 10 years old, but he is very immature and impatient to join SAPD. After reading through the previous post of yours you have been flaming other people. There are a lot of things that you need to work on before you join, so try to work on that or you could possible be denied.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 16:51:57 pm »
I understand that he is 10 years old, but he is very immature and impatient to join SAPD. After reading through the previous post of yours you have been flaming other people. There are a lot of things that you need to work on before you join, so try to work on that or you could possible be denied.
Didnt you readen Sushi's post? He saw that my attitude is getting better, and that i am becoming better, that was another me back then, and atleast i am not flaming another people in their own Sapd applications

Offline KhornateMonkey

• [SA:MP] Ex-DPD Sheriff
  • Citizen
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2010, 16:58:37 pm »
Nadav, Mind Explaining to me Why you deathmatched alot of officers today and caused a C30 In FBI HQ and wasted may Peoples time. As soon as we entered you Surrendered, Not What we need in SAPD.

Meritorious Service Medal x5 | Community Policing Medal x3 | Police Life Saving Medal x2

You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 17:50:15 pm »
NOT RECOMMEND 100 % because today i was investigating his crime, investigated it and asked to get unsus on him but nobody responded so i offered to him to get him jailed for minimal time and give him back 200$ you lose when get jailed, but he started moaning that he wants the money i EARN for jailing ,but thats not fair because it would be my fairly earned money, also his friend started flamed me, so i refused to investigate him and leaved him with other officers...
After that he started moaning and screaming to my pm complaining that i broken rules, that he will report me to SAPD application, and then started to flame me for my signature.

WTF ????
sir,if my friend flame you,its not reason to tell it in my apply (in my apply its like my shame,i dont says to her for flame you !!)
and what not allowed of that ? 

THE RULES DONT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT THAT,THAT ALLOWED ITS MY LOST,FOR LOSE TIME OF I PLAYING !! SO WHAT NOT ALLOWED OF YOU PUT THAT IN MY APPLYCATION ?

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2010, 17:50:57 pm »

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2010, 17:53:17 pm »
Didnt you readen Sushi's post? He saw that my attitude is getting better, and that i am becoming better, that was another me back then, and atleast i am not flaming another people in their own Sapd applications
Sir,what you dont understand?? just lern that: i am VB2008 Programmer,i start play gta on age:6
and i know all the ABC... on the age:6 (of the time i not be in school ..)
so,lern it small boys,can know loot of things,but only 5% from 100% (Little,not all ok? get it?)

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2010, 17:55:28 pm »
Can you fix your application and write patrol reports sometimes, it will help your applications. Good luck Nadav.
And visit this website sometimes.
Yes i am real can Write patrol reports sometimes that ok...
but man,And visit this website sometimes,not for me... i know english very good,but you says it bikuse my RL age is small didnt care to my english...  :lol:

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2010, 17:58:11 pm »

Abdul,i am real lern english evrey week 1 hour with a private teacher,i not need this webs (for a reale idiot`s...) .
and i am real respect officers,i am so sorry i real not do it again.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal