| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 11:24 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 424
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Daniel_Harris  (Read 4158 times)

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
SAPD: Daniel_Harris
« on: December 01, 2010, 15:27:03 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Daniel_Harris
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: RL: 14 IG: 23
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: since 15th October 2009
How long have you played as a cop: Untill I joined Luciano, nearly all the time. Then like 3 month never. Now that I left Scalletta, always.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes sure
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yeah
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes ofcourse
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes, I was Cadet.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? I think i resigned.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): Because in Scalletta, I noticed, crime isnt the thing for my life. I want to be a Police Officer. I want to help the new Citizens and Catch the troublemaker. If I get accept, you can be sure I gonna be a good Polceman.

Signed,
        Daniel Harris.
Life's handed me lemons, I jumped back in the publics eye and squirted Lemon Juice in it !

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD: Daniel_Harris
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 17:20:29 pm »
Daily Report:

Today I started Patrolling alone in Los Santos with an LSPD Cruiser. After some driving around, I made a Traffic Stop.
The Suspect failed to comply and evade. Because of the fact he had an NRG and I just
a Police Cruiser, I lost the visual to him very fast. Later, I Patrolled with Freecop Julian. No Actions.
Then, I patrolled with Auxor Stracci. We drove with a Police Bike and drove to El Corona. There I shot down a Shooting Suspect. After that, we chased two Suspects, drive-by'ing in Sultan. After we lost and find them some times, we decided to take my Buffalo for Patrol. We Patrolled and responded to some small situations who were mostly over when we arrived. But then we followed Lukas Corleone. We shot his car down and asked him to surrender. He had low health but he pulled out Combat and killed us because we didn't see that coming.

Signed,
        Daniel Harris
Life's handed me lemons, I jumped back in the publics eye and squirted Lemon Juice in it !

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 14:13:05 pm »
Daily Report, 12/2/2010:

Today I patrolled with Sophie Miles. She told me some things about using the Police Radio. We chased some suspects and made Traffic Stops.
 In El Corona we stopped a Taxi Driver who was ramming into us at Commerce. I talked to him and he told me he has no Passport and no License.
So I frisked him and warned him to drive carefully. While doing that, a fireman came and abused the Water Cannon.
 Sophie Miles suspected him and after a few shots from the Deagle, he had to give up to not get taken down. ARPD Officer Jori took him in custody.
After that, Sophie drove to bar so i can get some milk. Then she told me to report 10-7 on Radio. While doing that we took down a Suspect near City Hall (( he /q abuse )).

Signed,
        Daniel Harris. Still interested in SAPD.

Offline Mack

• [V:MP] Marshall Garner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 107
  • SA-MP: Sophie_Miles
  • IV:MP: Mack
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 16:46:53 pm »
Patrolled with him today. Still needs to increase radio usage, but he's good besides that. He knows the codes, procedures.

Recommended. Could do well if trained.
LSPD Academy Leader - Sergeant Marshall Garner
Los Santos Police Department
---
Ex SAPD Academy Interviewer+Instructor & Ex SWAT Operative

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 18:01:40 pm »
Patrolled with him today. Still needs to increase radio usage, but he's good besides that. He knows the codes, procedures.

Recommended. Could do well if trained.

thanks... :) im learning more and more every day

Offline JorJ Christs

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #3294
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 15:53:57 pm »
Very good Partner for Patroling,needs to be SAPD Officer  :v:  :razz:

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 16:23:14 pm »
Very good Partner for Patroling,needs to be SAPD Officer  :v:  :razz:

thank you... i think you're jorj right ?

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 16:34:33 pm »
Daily Report 12/3/2010:

Today I started Patrol with an High Rank Officer. Team Francis. We patrolled and pulled over Dastan Corleone at Verdant Bluffs. After some Pullover-RP, he decide to drive off so we chase him. At Santa Marina Beach, he got taken down by Lethal Force after shooting us with Combat. Then, we picked up Jorj and pulled over a guy at commerce. Francis decided to get Off Duty so Jorj and Me continued patrolling alone. We talked to the man and RP much. Then he decided to eavde so we suspect him and chase him. After like 5 cops were chasing him, a citizen was following us. Sophie Miles suspected him because he was involved in our chase without doing a crime. We stopped and rammed the new Suspect and took him down with Lethal Force. Then, we pulled over a speeding man, Julio_*forgot his last name :D* near Market / Temple. We frisked him but he lost his Passport and License at home so we took him to LSPD. After we looked in MDC, we knew his Identification. He did heavy crimes like Murder and rape before. We arrested him and brought him to Mordor to RP there. We RP nearly every move and I followed the procedures well. After jailing him, we drove back to LSPD where i got 10-7. On all that Patrol i did much Police Radio RP. Jorj and Julio both said i was good. Like jorj said: I need to be Officer :D :D :D :rofl: :cop: and Julio will soon write something here. Also Alexandra Rossi did train me in Lag shoot and PIT yesterday. She will write a Report here too. Thanks for reading,

Signed,
       Daniel Harris

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 16:42:44 pm »
Hello there

All started as a traffic stop, fantastic, knew procedures and codes when he pulled me over. I had 'lost' my passport and license.

Travelled to LSPD, criminal record checked, I admitted to Murder and Rape, and I was sentenced to 10 years.

Can I just say, that this guy has jut the mature attitude required for the SAPD, and he has done himself proud.

Good Work Daniel

Signed, Cadet - Julio Benitez

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 16:49:10 pm »
Hello there

All started as a traffic stop, fantastic, knew procedures and codes when he pulled me over. I had 'lost' my passport and license.

Travelled to LSPD, criminal record checked, I admitted to Murder and Rape, and I was sentenced to 10 years.

Can I just say, that this guy has jut the mature attitude required for the SAPD, and he has done himself proud.

Good Work Daniel

Signed, Cadet - Julio Benitez

wuuut ! Thanks bro' thanks much !!

Offline James.Sean

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 16:58:42 pm »
Recommended
Good freecop dont abuse and is very fairly :D
Signed,
SAPD Cadet,
James Sean
Number Phone: 100014

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 17:03:40 pm »
Recommended
Good freecop dont abuse and is very fairly :D

thank you.... wow so excited about High Rank comment on my apply !

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 19:23:02 pm »
Hey, what about a reply from a guy who is allowed to accept someone? so i know how are my chances... boozman for example...???

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2010, 08:34:51 am »
Come on. please any message from high rank. D:

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2010, 12:32:49 pm »
Calm Down, in my original application I was waiting a few months before I was eventually denied.

Asking for posts does not mean you will get them, just be patient.

Bit of advice, use ONE question mark at the end of a question :)

Good Luck

Julio

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2010, 12:39:13 pm »
Calm Down, in my original application I was waiting a few months before I was eventually denied.

Asking for posts does not mean you will get them, just be patient.

Bit of advice, use ONE question mark at the end of a question :)

Good Luck

Julio

lol okay. thanks. but what is bad on making ONE or ONE HUNDRED question marks ? :D:D its the same :P

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2010, 15:14:26 pm »
-sighs- I urge you to NOT ask for officers to post to make you look good. Trust me, if you actually perform well; they'll post for you.

Especially do not ask 'those who can accept applications' as it displays your impatience to the SAPD Academy system. As most can see, we realise what you mean to do when you state 'High Ranking' officer. At the SAPD we are all equals, we are patient, we are determined and we are consistent. Show the EVERYONE that you are consistently good; by every three or so days posting accumulated and detailed patrol reports.

A few more pieces of advice.

1.) Do not only seek to patrol with ranked officers, although take the oppurtunity if it arises, do not solely search to patrol with ranked officers.

2.) Just because you're patrolling in LS doesn't mean you can't respond to a serious C30, if LS was quiet you can leave the area as you do not actually have a juristiction. It's better for us to save 4 officers lives than to fine a single driver. This is in reference to the C30 called and you did not respond because you were I quote 'patrolling in LS only though'.

Good luck with your application.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2010, 15:30:47 pm »
Let me just say, point two is confusing because of the new rules

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2010, 20:07:28 pm »
Hmm okay... reason of inpatience: i already were cadet before and nowbi quit my mafia and just cant wait to be an officer :( forgive me ^^ and sry for not responding. yes, first i said we patrol in LS but then we had a 10-15 (Criminal in Custody, for those who dont know) ! sry... next time i'll respond. and im not just patrollong with ranked cops. im patrolling much with jorj and sometimes with sean ! but thanks for advices... im just soooo excited :S

Offline Sam_Johnson

• A proud...
  • Citizen
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2010, 16:06:17 pm »
Daily Report 12/5/2010:

Today I started with a C30 where I got with Dean Willis. It was at Gvardia HQ and after they took over I was alone there. I found a car and withdrew from there to meet Dean Willis and regroup. Gvardia splitted so we chased Vladimir Gvardia untill he had to /gu. Then he got Investigated.  After that, I was 10-7 some time but then I went 10-8 to GS9 and had much C30's. For like 10 minutes there were C30's at GS9 and I always went there. After the GS9 C30's some cops and me chased a Suspect East LS untill he drove into water and decided to evade by swimming. =AV=Monkey went abck to land to get a boat so I was on my own. I report the situation and my GPS at Radio so Monkey could find us. I followed the suspect untill Monkey was there and the Suspect got shot down. Then we drove with the Boat to a C30 at Mordor but when we arrived the C30 was C4. So we went to the next PD to get a Police Maverick and fly LS. There I handled some other C30's at GS9.

Signed,
     Daniel harris.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal