| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 15:29 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 310
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [WS]Eddy (Previously: Eddy_Smith)  (Read 6882 times)

Offline Edo

• [SA:MP] Recruit of LVPD
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD: [WS]Eddy (Previously: Eddy_Smith)
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2011, 19:32:49 pm »
your good cop  :) , how you make another cops skins ? using IMG tool?
Thanks and uhh, if you mean mods, than yeah.

Offline Ramo Kingly

• Citizen
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2011, 21:24:17 pm »
yea i mean mods , and thanks for your answer
Ramo {Shadi} Kingly
Senior officer of San Andreas Police Department
!~San Fierro Police Department~!

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2011, 17:46:10 pm »

Examiner Giving the Test: SAPD Instructor/examiner FredericKJr
Examiner Grading the Test: SAPD Instructor/examiner FredericKJr
Additional Instructors: None
Cadets taking the Test: [WS]Eddy

Cadets Failing the Test: Cadet Fail his exam.

Recommendations for Unsuccessful Cadets: Cadet end yesterday the Academy trainings, and He "rush" for get his exam. I warned you for you study.

Notes:Cadet Can repeat his exam in 2 Weeks and need to repeat sessions Numbers : 1,2,4,5,7,8

Signed,
SAPD Instructor/Examiner FredericKJr
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Edo

• Citizen
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2011, 18:10:22 pm »
Recommendations for Unsuccessful Cadets: Cadet end yesterday the Academy trainings, and He "rush" for get his exam. I warned you for you study.

Notes:Cadet Can repeat his exam in 2 Weeks and need to repeat sessions Numbers : 1,2,4,5,7,8[/center]
YOU told me that I could do the exam the day after my last session so I was like uhh alright and I DID study so don't give me that "rush" nonsense. Also why do I have to repeat 6 sessions while I only made 4 mistakes concerning the sessions? Some mistakes come even from one and the same session where I couldn't take any notes because it went trough TS... I don't get it.

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2011, 18:18:55 pm »

Notes:Cadet Can repeat his exam in 2 Weeks and need to repeat sessions Numbers : 1,2,4,5,7,8[/center]
YOU told me that I could do the exam the day after my last session so I was like uhh alright and I DID study so don't give me that "rush" nonsense. Also why do I have to repeat 6 sessions while I only made 4 mistakes concerning the sessions? Some mistakes come even from one and the same session where I couldn't take any notes because it went trough TS... I don't get it.

First, If You toke your sessions on TS, You should Ask to your instructor give you the notes of sessions. Second, You made 5 mistakes and its the maximun, I already saw You the profs. Third I suggest you drop this "moan" and start studying and try to get your Officer exam sucessfull. I wanna tell a thing here. In your exam You got multiple mistakes in answers and some of then was not complets, I can count it too as A Fail answers, But I dont. Iam sure if Tony or another examiner Your exam have like in total 8 wrong questions.
Signed,
FredericK Collin

Offline Edo

• Citizen
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2011, 18:22:30 pm »
First, If You toke your sessions on TS, You should Ask to your instructor give you the notes of sessions. Second, You made 5 mistakes and its the maximun, I already saw You the profs. Third I suggest you drop this "moan" and start studying and try to get your Officer exam sucessfull. I wanna tell a thing here. In your exam You got multiple mistakes in answers and some of then was not complets, I can count it too as A Fail answers, But I dont. Iam sure if Tony or another examiner Your exam have like in total 8 wrong questions.
I'm not moaning about sessions or that I didn't take notes about it because I knew and still know what they were. And I'm talking about 4 mistakes concerning the sessions, the fifth was a code that I've misread. Next time, I WILL choose another examiner and you WILL see that I'll pass it because I will not study more than I have now because I know everything well. And I DO accept that I failed I'm not worried about waiting another 2 weeks, but I'm concerned about the amount of sessions that I need to redo because of 4 mistakes concerning them because it doesn't make any sense to me.

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2011, 18:33:11 pm »
I'm not moaning about sessions or that I didn't take notes about it because I knew and still know what they were. And I'm talking about 4 mistakes concerning the sessions, the fifth was a code that I've misread. Next time, I WILL choose another examiner and you WILL see that I'll pass it because I will not study more than I have now because I know everything well. And I DO accept that I failed I'm not worried about waiting another 2 weeks, but I'm concerned about the amount of sessions that I need to redo because of 4 mistakes concerning them because it doesn't make any sense to me.

The examinor doesnt matter, we also ask question in one post, All quetsions are the same. Anyway Sure. I also advise You to study or You will fail again. Well A Cadet fail 3 exams with another officer and with me he passed... You know why? He study on last time.
Signed,
FredericK Collin

Offline Tony Knight

• EX [SA:MP]SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • SAPD Academy Examiner
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2011, 18:47:32 pm »
1. There is no need for moaning.
2. If you failed you failed dont "rush" as stated(do not reply cause I used the word "rush" this time also) before doing Exam
3. Over TeamSpeak I gave it to you IG (session 7 and 8)
4. I thought I sent you notes.
5. A instructor if he doesen't want to send notes he dont need to.
EX
    LSPD Lieutenant : Tony C. Knight[/b]
    LSPD SWAT Team Leader
    SAPD Academy Examiner
    LSPD SRU

Awards:
Police Life Saving Medal x1
Meritorious Service Medal x2
Community Policing Medal x2

[/center]

Offline Edo

• Citizen
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2011, 19:05:35 pm »
1. There is no need for moaning.
2. If you failed you failed dont "rush" as stated(do not reply cause I used the word "rush" this time also) before doing Exam
3. Over TeamSpeak I gave it to you IG (session 7 and 8)
4. I thought I sent you notes.
5. A instructor if he doesen't want to send notes he dont need to.

1. Noone is moaning here, I already told in my previous posts (you would've read it if you've actually READ it) that I just want to know why I have to re-do so much sessions and that I don't care if I have to re-do the exam or that I failed.
2. Same as above (read my previous posts)
3&4. You only gave me ses. 7&8 IG and I did receive notes but I'm not moaning about the notes. I only want to know why I have to redo all these sessions while I made 4 mistakes?
5. Same as above and same as 1. (noone is moaning here about the notes, jeez)
-,- but I rest my case now. You don't need to answer my question as there's clearly no "explenation" for it other than like "just study and pass next exam kthxbye" what I accept.

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2011, 19:24:20 pm »
Eddy I also put 2 weeks because you are moaming about mine and Tony decision. I can put more time on it.

Your choice, I can take all that sessions out, You also have more this exam and No more exams, FAIL = OUT. Your choice Cadet.
Signed,
FredericK Collin

Offline Edo

• Citizen
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2011, 19:33:36 pm »
Eddy I also put 2 weeks because you are moaming about mine and Tony decision. I can put more time on it.

Your choice, I can take all that sessions out, You also have more this exam and No more exams, FAIL = OUT. Your choice Cadet.
1. Noone is moaning here, I already told in my previous posts (you would've read it if you've actually READ it) that I just want to know why I have to re-do so much sessions and that I don't care if I have to re-do the exam or that I failed.

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2011, 19:39:01 pm »
Iam waiting your choice.
Signed,
FredericK Collin

Offline Edo

• Citizen
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2011, 19:43:43 pm »
Iam waiting your choice.
what am I supposed to choose from?

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2011, 20:36:37 pm »
Wait the 2 weeks and do the sessions I post.

Or in 1 weeek do your exam without any session, and if you fail you return as ARPD officer, and no more chances.
Signed,
FredericK Collin

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2011, 20:45:29 pm »
Question to Examiner: How many questions did cadet get wrong and in what session's were they in?
Retired Captain..

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2011, 21:05:21 pm »
5 answer wrong. The cadet Toke much time for say "What are 4 activities required of a patrol officer?"(Cadet answer incomplete) (Session 1) ; Not sure about the localisations "What are 2 high priority areas that Officers must patrol?" (Cadet answer incomplete, 1 wrong, 1 right) (session 2); Cadet Know all codes and How to report in radio (session 3 dont need); Not sure about the Defensive driving (session 4); Know firearms rules (session 5 dont need) ; Much dificults in some questions like "When do you have to read the Miranda Rights?"; "What is an arrest?"(fail this one); "What is a detention? " (Fail too) (Sessions 6, 7 and 8)
Signed,
FredericK Collin

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2011, 00:01:12 am »
Here's the deal, You get one free f**k-up on the exam. I suggest you study as much as you can, because if you fail the exam again, you will have to repeat the academy.
You are allowed to re-take your exam in ONE(1) WEEK FROM TODAY (January 28th, 2011).

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Edo

• Citizen
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2011, 07:05:26 am »
Here's the deal, You get one free f**k-up on the exam. I suggest you study as much as you can, because if you fail the exam again, you will have to repeat the academy.
You are allowed to re-take your exam in ONE(1) WEEK FROM TODAY (January 28th, 2011).
Well it wasn't really a problem for me to wait 2 weeks and redo some sessions but this is fair enough also. And if I do f**k up, then re-doing all sessions isn't a big problem for me also.
@Fred: Sorry but some questions that I answered "incompletely" or had "to think long about" is just because I did not understand precisely what I should answer...

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2011, 09:14:23 am »
Eddy When You dont understand a question Say for Me or another examiner repeat, and we will use anothers words for try you can understand it. We are here for examin and help Guys to become SAPD Officers to like for denied they when they got capacitys (your case) You got much potencial, But you fail. And Rules are rules. Anyway Next time any question you dont understand tell for we REPEAT in another words.
Signed,
FredericK Collin

Offline Chris Knight

• Citizen
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K2j1JeiT58&featur
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2011, 09:19:14 am »
5 answer wrong. The cadet Toke much time for say "What are 4 activities required of a patrol officer?"(Cadet answer incomplete) (Session 1) ; Not sure about the localisations "What are 2 high priority areas that Officers must patrol?" (Cadet answer incomplete, 1 wrong, 1 right) (session 2); Cadet Know all codes and How to report in radio (session 3 dont need); Not sure about the Defensive driving (session 4); Know firearms rules (session 5 dont need) ; Much dificults in some questions like "When do you have to read the Miranda Rights?"; "What is an arrest?"(fail this one); "What is a detention? " (Fail too) (Sessions 6, 7 and 8)
Examen questions should not be publiced till Cadet not doing examen as you right now prepare him for 5 questions .

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal