| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 05:19 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 308
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Max_Pain  (Read 4863 times)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
SAPD: Max_Pain
« on: December 17, 2010, 20:01:04 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Max_Pain
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real Life Age: 12 ( Going to turn 13 in December 22th) And ingame: 23
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 7 Months
How long have you played as a cop: 3 months
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I want to join San Andreas Police Departament, because i think that i got enough playing as freecop and i am fully ready to become SAPD Member. Also i like to keep streets clean of criminals, to guarantee a safety and justice to all! ((And i like police roleplay, my uncle was a police cheif and my aunt still is a policewoman!)). Police duty is something i can keep forever, never gets bored. It's an adrenaline to risk your life everyday and also it feels very good to know, that you're working for people, that you're working for Argonath State, keeping it safe from people, who thinks that they're above the law! Being on duty you always learn something new, sometimes remember something old, always learn to be careful, also always train your body.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline SafetyMoose

• [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
Re: SAPD: Max_Pain
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 20:19:30 pm »

This ARPD Officer has been accepted into the LSPD - LS Airport police training program. He/She has shown interest in working for LSPD in the future and has agreed to undergo training during the application and cadet stage of their training. Reports will be filed on the ARPD officers progress every few days to update the academy instructors on their progress through our training.

We wish this ARPD officer the best of luck in their future police career

- Signed
SafetyMoose
LS Airport Police Command Staff
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline kronk

• Citizen
  • Cop wannabe :)
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 20:20:41 pm »
good luck
great RP skills,had great times with him in medics
wish you good luck

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 22:09:13 pm »
Thanks ;)

Offline Tarion

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 10:29:06 am »
Recommended nice skills and rp  :)
Signed,Tarion

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 10:33:23 am »
I'm posting this in regards to your behaviour (This isn't even RP Relevant) on the server as of late:

Recently, my patrol partners and I were cruising around in our sector of LS, we happened across a man on the road and he suddenly starts shooting at us for no reason. We suspect him and start opening fire (you were on medic duty), he surrendered and we planned to take him to Mordor for non-aggravated attempted murder. You state in mainchat: 'Yes I'm going to moan now' and literally start saying 'Moan moan moan moan moan'. We take you to (according to my shabby memory) Las Barrancas or somewhere near there to jail you, as we were on our way to Mordor and an admin told us not to (as you did not want too). The whole way from LS International (Where you were apprehended) to the PD, you were flaming us. Calling us fools, idiots, noob cops and just because we didn't jail you at a near by PD. We brought you to the PD and inside I'm talking to an admin and you begin to attack me, you than get admin jailed as the admin didn't have the power to tempban you.

On the emergency radio there is a request for a paramedic to a fire situation, you keep saying things such as 'Oh I'll respond when these noob cops jail me' or 'I'm in admin jail, I'll come after I'm out'.

I'm wondering what kind of attitude you have towards the SAPD? You DM us and expect to get a 15 second sentence at LSPD? You think we'll treat you nicely when you flame us and attack us after surrendering?

You might not have been on cop duty but this wasn't even an RP persona, it was a blatant display of your personality in Argonath. Either you rethink your attitude as a whole or I'm going to advise you get yourself in line before attempting to join the ARPD.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 11:20:20 am »
I was messing around that time, i wasnt playing serious , i just wanted to be a criminal for atleast one time, rp is not forced on this server.

And for that, i just wanted to test out can i damage a man when i am cuffed, so it worked and i stopped shooting, also, i later started complaining because you wasnt taking me to nearest police departament , and were taking me to Los Payasadas or where it was... Such a thing didnt happened again and also i got admin punished for that.. So i sorry if i caused so much trouble, such a things wont happen again. I apologize  :)

Also, for flaming, i have nerves too, the thing that you were taking me such far away to Los Payasadas really pissed me off... Also i had a bad mood that day, it was early morning here...  The people who usually patrols with me, or plays with me, and even who i pull over to do a RP regular check, you can ask them, i never do such a things, that was the first and the only time, i say again i am sorry and i apologize if i may had offended you.
You can even ask iMarkz, i had rped with him when i was on medic duty. I had rped very well, didnt insuletd anyone.. How i said, it was the only time i disbehaved.. i am sorry once again

Please excuse me, everyone does mistakes, right?

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 22:21:41 pm »
Todays Report (2010-12-18)
Patrol with LVPD
Arrested:1
Fined:1
Investigated:0
Pulled Over: 5
Eliminated:1
Assisting an arrest:1
Respond on c30 :0

Patrolling alone
Arrested: 4
Fined: 0
Investigated: 0
Pulled over: 3
Eliminated: 4
Assisting arrest:3
Respond on c30: 2

Today i had not very good day, suspect catching was kinda hard, i was sleepy. Gonna try harder next time, now good night folks

Offline Deluca

• [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #140
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 00:30:45 am »
Had a blast with this ARPD Officer yesterday.

He has good knowledge of police codes, shooting, role play and stuff like that. This cop is doing a great job, but has still much to learn. I would like to recommend this ARPD Officer.
He is really showing us/me that he want to do this job and that he is fully interested. The job in San Andreas Police Department is a wonderful work. Great folks and great way to learn. I think this guy has been in ARPD too long and I think this cop would be a legend just as Captain Ben Samiir.

PS:
Nice report.

Signed

Officer at Los Santos Police Department

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 06:03:52 am »
Well... in game I accepted your apology. But do you understand my viewpoint? If I am attacked sponteanously by a shotgun that is pure DM, we took you down and my unit and I (Australians of LSPD at the time) decided to take you to Mordor. We hate it when people just DM us and expect to get away with a 3 minute sentence, as it includes no RP whatsoever and the only way to escape from Mordor is tempbannable.

Good luck with your application, I hope that side of your is gone now.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2010, 09:36:46 am »
Well... in game I accepted your apology. But do you understand my viewpoint? If I am attacked sponteanously by a shotgun that is pure DM, we took you down and my unit and I (Australians of LSPD at the time) decided to take you to Mordor. We hate it when people just DM us and expect to get away with a 3 minute sentence, as it includes no RP whatsoever and the only way to escape from Mordor is tempbannable.

Good luck with your application, I hope that side of your is gone now.

How i said i apologize, and it didnt and wont happen again ;)

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 16:51:27 pm »
You write everything properly or are you using translator?

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2010, 17:27:09 pm »
You write everything properly or are you using translator?
i am writing everything properly, not using any kind of translator, why?

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010, 17:56:26 pm »
Here is some screens while i was patrolling with LVPD and some of them from patrolling alone which includes pull overs , C30/3's , arresting and eliminating:

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2010, 19:14:59 pm »
RytisKalenas,is do to me investigation today,i chek her,he so Hungry Money Cop,Bikuse i need get unsus so he asking for unsus me and i dont get,so he says he jail me for 15 seconds and give me the money,so i says to her give me all the 1500$ from jailing bikuse unsus real need not give the cop money,so he says no and i says DO IT !! so he says good bye... and i be there and wait like Idiotic f**king man to cop of real cuff me and asking more for unsus 10/20/15 minutes !!!

RytisKalenas,dont know any SAPD code`s (i can say it,bikuse i know !! 50% from 100% of SAPD Codes i have applycation Tow :D)
this RytisKalenas is:  :flame: :money: :cop:

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 19:40:57 pm »
RytisKalenas,is do to me investigation today,i chek her,he so Hungry Money Cop,Bikuse i need get unsus so he asking for unsus me and i dont get,so he says he jail me for 15 seconds and give me the money,so i says to her give me all the 1500$ from jailing bikuse unsus real need not give the cop money,so he says no and i says DO IT !! so he says good bye... and i be there and wait like Idiotic f**king man to cop of real cuff me and asking more for unsus 10/20/15 minutes !!!

RytisKalenas,dont know any SAPD code`s (i can say it,bikuse i know !! 50% from 100% of SAPD Codes i have applycation Tow :D)
LOOOOL your post made me laugh.
1.I asked you to roleplay, you lose only 200$ money when you get jailed why i should give you my 1500$?
2.I gave you few chances to continue roleplay but you started to flame me and your friend also did. it was like " OMG MONEY HUNGRY COP NOOB OMFG OMFG" and then i said for last time do you want to continue rp but you kept moaning so i left you for other officers and leaved LSPD and gone afk, when i returned you were pming me with random spam, complaining, also flaming my avatar that it is made with paint. I reported that on your topic, and guys, dont believe this man, check his application , i reported him there for moan and also in his application is only negative answers... And the half things here in his report is recreated and not how it was true, so please, stop moaning, i didnt broke any SAPD or server rule, actually you were the one who moaned and flamed me in /l, so have a nice day and stop spamming me IG with your complains.
3. And for SAPD codes? What it has to do with it and you didnt really saw me using SAPD codes at all. I saw you first time in my whole life then, how the hell may you know do i know sapd codes??
I know all the codes and all SAPD laws and procedures.
4. Also guys i just found out that when i was investigating his crime he was copbaned, so how can he actually report that i dont know SAPD rules when he got copbanned for police rulebreaking????

Offline norole

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 20:05:38 pm »

1.I asked you to roleplay, you lose only 200$ money when you get jailed why i should give you my 1500$?
2.I gave you few chances to continue roleplay but you started to flame me and your friend also did. it was like " OMG MONEY HUNGRY COP NOOB OMFG OMFG" and then i said for last time do you want to continue rp but you kept moaning so i left you for other officers and leaved LSPD and gone afk, when i returned you were pming me with random spam, complaining, also flaming my avatar that it is made with paint. I reported that on your topic, and guys, dont believe this man, check his application , i reported him there for moan and also in his application is only negative answers... And the half things here in his report is recreated and not how it was true, so please, stop moaning, i didnt broke any SAPD or server rule, actually you were the one who moaned and flamed me in /l, so have a nice day and stop spamming me IG with your complains.
3. And for SAPD codes? What it has to do with it and you didnt really saw me using SAPD codes at all
You must until the su will get unsuspected after investigation. If you will jail him it will count as big abuse.
Anyway i recommend him. Hes a great cop, knows the codes well and knows how to communicate with other officers on Team speak.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2010, 20:09:09 pm »

3. And for SAPD codes? What it has to do with it and you didnt really saw me using SAPD codes at all
You must until the su will get unsuspected after investigation. If you will jail him it will count as big abuse.
Anyway i recommend him. Hes a great cop, knows the codes well and knows how to communicate with other officers on Team speak.
Thanks for recommendation, but how can i investigate his crime if he keeps moaning and lying to me about jail price?? I said to other officer that investigate him or do whatever you want with him, its up to you and leaved ,also there was officer investigating his crime before me, i asked him does he need help on investigating it, he said yes and logged off, so officialy i wasnt the investigator..

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2010, 21:32:07 pm »

3. And for SAPD codes? What it has to do with it and you didnt really saw me using SAPD codes at all. I saw you first time in my whole life then, how the hell may you know do i know sapd codes??
I know all the codes and all SAPD laws and procedures.
4. Also guys i just found out that when i was investigating his crime he was copbaned, so how can he actually report that i dont know SAPD rules when he got copbanned for police rulebreaking????

WTF??????????????????????
YOU ARE IDIOTIC OR WHAT???
SIR,DONT LIE TO EVREYONE IN-GAME AND IN REAL-LIFE !! LIE IS NOT THE WAY TO LIFE !!
So go to your f**king lie`r mama and cry and says i want f**k with you all night !!
i am so lie in my SAPD applycation about the repley of nadav !! bikuse i am f**king,this is my head !! my pussy had !! i hate my dicko !!

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2010, 21:34:36 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Max_Pain
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real Life Age: 12 ( Going to turn 13 in December 22th) And ingame: 23
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 7 Months
How long have you played as a cop: 3 months
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I want to join San Andreas Police Departament, because i think that i got enough playing as freecop and i am fully ready to become SAPD Member. Also i like to keep streets clean of criminals, to guarantee a safety and justice to all! ((And i like police roleplay, my uncle was a police cheif and my aunt still is a policewoman!)). Police duty is something i can keep forever, never gets bored. It's an adrenaline to risk your life everyday and also it feels very good to know, that you're working for people, that you're working for Argonath State, keeping it safe from people, who thinks that they're above the law! Being on duty you always learn something new, sometimes remember something old, always learn to be careful, also always train your body.
hhhh.............
all of you see the : Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
hhhh...........
Go f**king lie`r !!! i see you dont know code 480 !! go lern code 480="Hit and Run" go lern stupid fake`r
YOU SEE AGAIN !! THE LIE IS DENIED lern it !!! LIE IS NOT THE WAY TO LIFE
but the way to life in your f**king head is to lie !! like idiotic !!
f**k you,you says i am over rule-ing,lie of i am says idiotic things f**k YOU !!!

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal