| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 13:17 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 327
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [AWAY]SAPD: [WS]Playerism_Kolta  (Read 5414 times)

Offline MrPlayerismus

• Citizen
  • Hail to you.
[AWAY]SAPD: [WS]Playerism_Kolta
« on: December 24, 2010, 16:38:56 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):Ingame Nickname:[WS]Playerism_Kolta,Character name:Anthony Anadiotis.
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real-life Age:15 and a half years old,Ingame Age:29 years old.
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:Since mid-September of 2009 but I was inactive for 3 months overall.
How long have you played as a cop: Around 4 months,if I could put it that way.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:Yes.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?Yes.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):Nope.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?N/A
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=8590.msg59249#msg59249   ,    http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=11506.msg87862#msg87862
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):Well,I have never been into the San Andreas Police Department before,but I think that I have the skill to be in it.I am familiar with all the codes and procedures.I haven't ever experienced how it is to be a member of the SAPD,I have only been working as a freecop/ARPD Officer(as the name stands today in the server).I have been rejected twice for lack of interest,well both times I was held up with other stuff and it was my mistake that I didn't report my status.I believe I am now ready,there will be no inactivity from now on and I 'll try to be as long as I can in the server on duty,protecting the United States of Argonath against crime.However the above are for you to see.
Justice is enforced

Offline Edo

• [SA:MP] Recruit of LVPD
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD: MrPlayerismus
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 16:48:17 pm »
Good luck mate! Don't forget to post a patrol report atleast once a week ;).

Offline MrPlayerismus

• Citizen
  • Hail to you.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 17:07:47 pm »
Thanks Eddy!
Justice is enforced

Offline Jenny_Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 00:33:14 am »
Awesome cop!
Has good knowledge of laws and codes . In my opinion,he's already ready to become a cadet though!
Has participated in few LVPD patrols and has shown great effort.
Good luck!
Recommended!

Offline MrPlayerismus

• Citizen
  • Hail to you.
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 11:43:03 am »
Awesome cop!
Has good knowledge of laws and codes . In my opinion,he's already ready to become a cadet though!
Has participated in few LVPD patrols and has shown great effort.
Good luck!
Recommended!

Thanks Jenny!

By the way,I have some technical problems with SA:MP but they will be resolved by tomorrow and I will resume my duty.Ah,too much modding is bad...
Justice is enforced

Offline MrPlayerismus

• Citizen
  • Hail to you.
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 13:52:12 pm »
Report:2-11-2011
Okay,we had a trespassing situation at the LSPD garage,the suspect was repeatedly told to cooperate,but due to his incompetence was put down

Then,we had some Mexican gangsters who caused some trouble but they complied with the law and were finally jailed.

Next I patrolled a bit with Sergeant JayL at the Flint Country jurisdiction.Everything was quiet,there was some criminal activity at the gas station but the suspect was detained eventually.

P.S. I will try to do reports on a daily basis from now on.

Justice is enforced

Offline Manos_1

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 20:39:15 pm »
MrPlayerismus....Excellent Officer,Teamworker,Smart I think is one of the best
Recommended

Offline MrPlayerismus

• Citizen
  • Hail to you.
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 20:42:54 pm »
Thanks indeed my noble friend  :)
Justice is enforced

Offline MrPlayerismus

• Citizen
  • Hail to you.
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 20:54:23 pm »
Report:6-1-2011
Ok,firstly I participated to Officer Sophie's training

Next I participated at LVPD's organized patrol participating Officers as well as SWAT .

I was assigned with Officer OSullivan at PC1.First,I was the driver.

We chased some suspects

There was a 207 at Idlewood,which ended at the hostage be taken at the PD by our cruiser.

Then we changed shifts and I was the operator on /r and Teamspeak.

When the patrol finished,I thought about putting some order at the LVPD garage for my fellow officers.

Walla

Justice is enforced

Offline MrPlayerismus

• Citizen
  • Hail to you.
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 22:45:01 pm »
Report:7-1-2011
Today I patrolled with Officer Eddy a bit at Las Venturas.

There was some activity,but nonetheless nothing special.

Next there was a patrol organized by Officers Sophie_Kolta and Arthur_Carson,using TeamSpeak aswell.

I was assigned to PC2 with Officer Craig_Hunter,me being the operator.

Our task was to mostly set traffic stops and do routine checks.

Next we had a breach at Alexandra_Rossi's house.She was suspected for murder,thus immediate action had to be taken.

We were the car chosen to transport the criminal back to the Police Station.

The end of the patrol and the de-briefing.

Justice is enforced

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2011, 12:32:42 pm »
Good luck, i like your patrol reports, altough it takes my computer forver to load the pictues lol. Btw, how can i upload pictures? i wanna upload pictures on my patrol reports but i dunno how ;(
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline Manos_1

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 12:39:34 pm »
Trey I will help you.Contact me

Offline Justin_Hawk

• Citizen
  • LVPD- To Serve And Protect
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 13:59:51 pm »
Recommended Very good Free officer he knows his job , codes , how to act Keep up the good work !

Signed LVPD Officer Hawk
Ex-
USM Deputy Marshal
LVPD Senior Officer
LVPD SWAT Cadet

Offline MrPlayerismus

• Citizen
  • Hail to you.
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 15:07:50 pm »
Good luck, i like your patrol reports, altough it takes my computer forver to load the pictues lol. Btw, how can i upload pictures? i wanna upload pictures on my patrol reports but i dunno how ;(
Feel free to forum PM me and I will tell you how.
Recommended Very good Free officer he knows his job , codes , how to act Keep up the good work !
Thanks man,I appreciate your kind comment,too bad we haven't been put together in an organized patrol yet..

Justice is enforced

Offline MrPlayerismus

• Citizen
  • Hail to you.
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 22:17:38 pm »
Report 8-1-2011
Today I patrolled a bit with Officers McMallen,Guerrero and Berluccini.The San Fierro area was quiet and there was no intense criminal activity.

Next I joined the LVPD organized patrol with leader Arthur_Carson.

I was assigned with officer ICNA on HPU 2,with me being the operator.We patrolled at the highways of Las Venturas and Bone County.

There was a large criminal convoy in the Las Venturas area.Both HPU units were sent to intercept the convoy,but because they had blockaded the road,we had to regroup.

The suspects have then moved on and barricaded themselves into the large hangar in the Abandoned Airport at Verdant Meadows.The LVPD,SFPD,LSPD,Aerial Support Units and SWAT have all prepared to breach and put an end to their dangerous activity.

When the patrol was finished I decided to continue the patrol alone for a while,I jailed one criminal,but Las Venturas was clean from that point and there was no irregular activity.

Justice is enforced

Offline Jonny O'Sullivan

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 02:06:28 am »
Recommended - Great ARPD Officer, he knows what he is doing and is willing to learn.
Signed,
Jonny O'Sullivan.

Offline MrPlayerismus

• Citizen
  • Hail to you.
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2011, 09:05:46 am »
Recommended - Great ARPD Officer, he knows what he is doing and is willing to learn.

Thanks Jonny  :)
Justice is enforced

Offline MrPlayerismus

• Citizen
  • Hail to you.
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2011, 23:28:19 pm »
Report:9-10-2011
First I patrolled a bit with Officers Aaron_G and McMallen in the San Fierro jurisdiction.

Next I was contacted by Sunny_Vince who has been kidnapped.I tried gathering a small ARPD force and to my surprise,Fernando of the FBI responded to my call.

The kidnapper,being only one,was easily put down and Sunny_Vince was taken safely back to the Los Santos Police Station.

Then I took part in an LVPD Organized patrol with organizer Sergeant Arthur_Carson.

I was assigned with Officer Donald_Duck in PC1,for the first shift I was the driver.

There was some minor criminal activity.

Then we switched and I was the operator on /r and TeamSpeak.

The end of the patrol,showing PC1,HPU1 and Lead Biker Units participating in the patrol.

P.S. Now that schools started in my country,I will reduce my time playing on the server,but still,I will always be on duty and I'll try to catch up every day,just a little note that I won't be as active as I used to be on vacation.
Justice is enforced

Offline Donald_Duck

• Citizen
  • The Safety Duck
  • Badge-ID: #LV2981
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2011, 18:29:59 pm »
As said above, I patrolled with this officer yesterday and he was a very kind partner to be with. As far as I could see he always reacted very well, his communication on /r and /cb as well as in TeamSpeak are very good. His driving skills are not bad, I'm sure mine are not much better, although he passed some suspects  :razz:. This applicant knows all the rules of SAPD, and has good RP skills, as I could see in some traffic stops.
All in all, certainly Recommended, the patrol with him was professional and fun.
In service with Las Venturas Police Department
November 2010 - May 2012
Topic locked and loved...

Offline MrPlayerismus

• Citizen
  • Hail to you.
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2011, 19:21:10 pm »
Thanks indeed my friend!We should patrol once both of us are online again,again,thanks for the nice comment. :)
Justice is enforced

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal