| Date: 03-10-24  Time: 11:07 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Womans in your city for night - Authentic Damsels by TechnoManiac98
[September 30, 2024, 10:52:51 am]

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 264
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Fort Carson goes anti-black  (Read 8851 times)

Offline Champion266

• Citizen
Fort Carson goes anti-black
« on: December 24, 2010, 16:39:57 pm »
Here are some pics of the law "no blacks aloud"FCPD gone to GS9 with mince as leader and attacked all blacks.They used only melee weapons to get them even as some of them shot not a single officer shot as far as i know.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Re: Fort Carson goes anti-black
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 16:59:52 pm »
I don't think it's funny, and I think that it can get some SAPD people fired  :eek:
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Mack

• [V:MP] Marshall Garner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 107
  • SA-MP: Sophie_Miles
  • IV:MP: Mack
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 17:40:23 pm »
I don't think it's funny, and I think that it can get some SAPD people fired  :eek:

Don't know or care about firing, but this shouldn't have taken place.
LSPD Academy Leader - Sergeant Marshall Garner
Los Santos Police Department
---
Ex SAPD Academy Interviewer+Instructor & Ex SWAT Operative

Offline Mike_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 18:41:07 pm »
He does it clearly for fun. Mince is Jcstodds. He's an admin. A Few weeks ago , there was a event where we beat up drug dealers. It was also only melee weapons.

These events are fun:P

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 19:20:51 pm »
Yes, but this is clearly racism, anyway, about firing, I don't think so, wouldn't like too...
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Mack

• [V:MP] Marshall Garner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 107
  • SA-MP: Sophie_Miles
  • IV:MP: Mack
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 11:12:00 am »
Yes, but this is clearly racism, anyway, about firing, I don't think so, wouldn't like too...
They should be warned though, in my opinion. Anyhow, lets hope nothing like this is ever repeated again.

Events should be conducted within the SAPD regs when onduty. Else you can go offduty and do whatever you wish.
LSPD Academy Leader - Sergeant Marshall Garner
Los Santos Police Department
---
Ex SAPD Academy Interviewer+Instructor & Ex SWAT Operative

Offline Nicholas Baker

• [SA:MP] Ex - SAPD Captain [SA:MP] SATP Trooper Trainee
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 12:41:53 pm »
They should be warned though, in my opinion. Anyhow, lets hope nothing like this is ever repeated again.

Events should be conducted within the SAPD regs when onduty. Else you can go offduty and do whatever you wish.

Completely Agreed,

I dont know but Yea, It looks like Racism tho i think they didn't ment to.

But Mistakes were maken
Taking a toy from a boy which he doesn't like as punishment.
Is not punishing him, but pleasing him.

My everyday fun lies here. :)

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 10:45:07 am »
Joke or not, this is still clearly racism. I'm going to be forwarding this topic to SA:MP SAPD Command Staff for final judgement. I can't believe this was even posted...

Offline Joseph_Allen

• [SA:MP] EX SAPD Senior Officer
  • Citizen
  • A Sane Man
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 10:51:46 am »
It would be better if Jcs gave his two cents regarding this matter. Better to see both sides of the equation.

Offline Hank_Rafferty

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 10:56:27 am »
Jcstodds, please explain what happend in game? it looks kinda offensive and racist

" Knowing is not enough we must apply
                 Willing is not enough we must do. ,,   -B.L.

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 11:05:38 am »
Hank, I just noticed that this was also carried out, against SAPD protocol, with non-duty weaponry...

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 13:11:24 pm »
  Howdy :D

The reasoning was explained very clearly to all officers who were in the CB channel, and were briefed at Fort Carson PD - as was required for them to join. Unfortunately it seems some officers are too ignorant to actually understand the roleplay that was involved.

To summarise what happened.
 - I was at GS9 patrolling, helping out citizens, checking everything was ok, I think I gave someone first aid by knocking him out with the first aid box. Drinking whiskey, usual stuff.
 - I was approached by loads of black guys with purple clothes, who said that there was a crime scene somewhere near. They also said that pizza was involved, so of course I went to investigate.
 - They motioned me to a dark alleyway and cornered me. I didn't catch on that there was no crime scene until being punched and stomped on 10 times.
 - I finally realised, and fought back with my spade, but was overwhelmed by the sheer weight of the fat black guys in their crew.
 - They left me in the gutter, near death, beaten to within an inch of my life. But the whiskey survived and carried me safely to a nearby pizza stack, where after several meat feasts I felt much better. I then returned to Fort Carson to plan my next move.

- It was clear to me, that LSPD could not handle criminals. Actually, it was mainly because I am stupid and ignorant to most things outside my small desert town. That, and alcoholism tends to mess with my head. Anyway, I soon assembled a team to deal with this gang problem. After dishing out baseball bats, pool cues, swords and the likes, it was time to take LS back. Operation "Black Thunder!"

All the black gangsters with purple clothes were ordered to leave Los Santos, they were to be banished from LS using my old fashioned sense of punishment. If they did not comply, it would be simple. We would beat them severely, as they did to me. Cops had reclaimed Idlewood, after much hardship, with bloodied batons and stained moustaches. But they stood proud with smiles on their faces - because they knew too - that today something good had happened. Cops had not sat back, cowering, crying and handing out parking tickets... on this day they regained their pride as lawbringers to an anarchic state.

This, my fellow officers, was not racism. This was justice. I had to reclaim my pride as a redneck. It was an old fashioned, mislead and somewhat warped justice, but it got the job done, and now the streets are safer because of it.

I am aware that the main issue with my actions would be SAPD losing face because of it. However, this is obviously not the case since there are no complaints from any civilians is there? Just cops are going "Hey wait a minute! I don't see any of these actions in the book?" - Well, my RP character can't read.

If anything, you should promote me to be SAPD - Civilian relations!

This was simply a retaliation for them beating me to near death and tricking me. I imagine the SAPD protocal would be "/su them all and call for backup and do /s1 /m1 /em /gu /gu /gu", in which case I would have been killed, a large shootout would have occured, and it would be boring.

If anyone was to fault, it would be Frank Hawk for returning to the scene immediately after death, disallowing us to celebrate a successful mission.

Ps. Don't remove the head of Frank Hawk in the LSPD freezer to make space for your ice cream - Yes Vince, I am looking at you. Where can I find a freakin taxidermist around here?

Oh, I posted in bullet points to make it easier for you to read it all. And hope you all had a good christmas x
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Hank_Rafferty

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 13:37:13 pm »
well it seems both parties agreed on this event.. and yeah it seems to be a good one. so Good job!
Maybe next time ill join too with my Axe  :v: "Ill chop your head off'!"

" Knowing is not enough we must apply
                 Willing is not enough we must do. ,,   -B.L.

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2010, 14:04:06 pm »
This looks fun, hope I can join in next time in Jcs' events :v:

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 02:46:47 am »
What I don't understand is why you went against SAPD protocol to have the officers use non-duty weaponry... :P

Offline Joseph_Allen

• [SA:MP] EX SAPD Senior Officer
  • Citizen
  • A Sane Man
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 04:58:35 am »
What I don't understand is why you went against SAPD protocol to have the officers use non-duty weaponry... :P

For RP's sake, remember that Jcs roleplays a Katana-wielding redneck Sheriff from a backwater town. (Fort Carson)

We really should have more stuff like this. XD

P.S. Any idea where I can get that blood mod? Looks awesome.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Edo

• [SA:MP] Recruit of LVPD
  • Citizen

Offline Bert

• Ex D.P.D. Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • A.K.A. BKP
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 10:27:32 am »
There is always someone from a group of people that will do something you tell not to do
BKP

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 11:36:12 am »
Jack please sod off with your whiny attitude. It is obvious you are just nit picking and trying to get me into trouble over silly little things. If you want something interesting to do, follow me round with a camera. It would make for some interesting RP.

Get real please, I have been RPing the same cop character (drunken sheriff) for over 2 years in SAPD, and have been in SAPD as long as everyone. No, I really do not care about police protocal. Reason players like me and why no one complains about my cop character: my RP is FUN, FAIR and FEASIBLE, and so civilians are refreshed after finding a cop that is not a robot, who is not sadistic, and who is not chasing orange dots. There are NO complaints for any of my actions from civilians: and vast majority of my actions are not in police protocal.

Sorry Jack, but I will never carry pepperspray because that is worst RP killing weapon in the game. I do not carry a baton, because all you can do is beat people with it and has little  RP application. Reason why I do not carry normal guns? I only kill 1/10 suspects. I don't even need guns, I just have them to look badass - and they fit with my character.

Cause I am not your regular cop.
I am the Sheriff of Fort Carson.    :cowb:

LSPD Chief Stodds

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal