| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 05:23 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 375
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD [SE]Davor_Smith  (Read 11994 times)

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
  • Never Surrender, always keep your head up
Re: [SAPD [SE]Davor]
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2011, 15:02:18 pm »
Daily Report on 11/1/2011

Patroling with:Nadav_Parker
        Suspects Jailed:0
        Suspects Killed:0
        Suspects Investigated:0
        Traffic Stopps:2
Patroling Alone.
        Suspects Jailed:4
        Suspects Killed:6
        Suspects Investigated:1
        Traffic stopps:9

And after that I had more 1 patrol

Patroled with:[G],Tony_Knight
        Suspects Jailed:2
        Suspects Killed:4
        Traff stopps:3

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2011, 16:34:04 pm »
You have a serious issue with firearm related incidents.

A few days ago, I was standing next to a suspect that was UNARMED trying to take him down with non-lethal force. You proceeded to open fire and shoot ME. Then just today, a suspect rides past us on a sanchez and 10 seconds later, you roll out from behind a corner and shoot our cruiser with about 15 M4 rounds. Why were you even using M4? The suspect wasn't wanted for murder.

Please improved your firearm etiquette and becareful in the future. More detailed patrol reports could be nice to, rather then just 'I killed this many and pulled over this many'

Good luck with your application.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2011, 17:58:46 pm »
Sir,sorry for that today i missed few bullets with M4 and few days ago i was new in SAPD.

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2011, 18:02:23 pm »
Daily Report on 12/1/2011
        Patroling Alone
        Areas Patroled:Los Santos
        Suspects Killed:3
        Traffic stopps:7
I was driving around Los Santos and then I saw suspects at GS9,I came there called some backup but no one responding.I came(suspects had Deagle and Combat Shotgun)and started shooting with mine Deagle and i killed 2 of them few moments later there came some cops and killed others.

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2011, 14:40:49 pm »
Daily Report on 13/1/2011
        Suspects Killed:7
        Traffic Stopps:6
        Suspects Jailed:1
        I was in Los Santos like always and then I saw 1 Player driving over 150km/h(forgot his name)I did Pull Over but he didnt hear me i reapeated the same and he stopped told something in Main Chat and then evaded i sued him and killed.Then few moments later there was 1 suspect running around some purple thing infront of LSPD.He had Deagle and i did /s3 but he shooted me.I started hooting on him and I killed him.

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2011, 14:36:21 pm »
Daily Report on 14/1/2011
        Patroling Alone
        Areas Patroled:Los Santos and little bit Las Venturas
        Traffic Stopps:3
Ok,I was driving from Las Venturas to Los Santos and i see DISPATCHER talking suspect at rodeo.I came there there was 1 cop and that cop was shooting at him cause suspect was running with Deagle into his hand.I started shooting and I killed him cause he was shooting on me and on other cop.Before that my LVPurSuit Buffalo blowed up at rodeo then some civilian asked me for ride It was Green_...something starting with Green...I entered car and it was Black Turismo.

Patroling With:[SE]Jenny_Adams
        Area Patroled:Los Santos
        Suspects Jailed:7
        Traffic Stopps:1
        Responding on C30:1
I was on passanger seat.Jenny_Adams was driving.She told me to update suspect.I did he was at Market trying to run in Las Venturas In White Sultan.I drive-byed at that suspect with SMG into his wheels and whole his car almoust blowed up.Me and Jenny_Adams exited the PD car then Mark_Linley taked out his Combat Shotgun he came behind golf terrain in Los Santos he started shooting at us then we taked Deagle and started shooting too.We didnt killed him because when we was shooting him he was at low health and runned behind some white walls.Then there was much of cops and Mark_Linley Surrendered.Then Tom_Adams cuffed him and to me and Jenny_Adams didnt come and called help he could still be on freedom destroying all AR/SAPD Officers...

Offline Jenny_Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2011, 14:45:18 pm »
        Patroling Alone
        Areas Patroled:Los Santos and little bit Las Venturas
Ok,I was driving from Las Venturas to Los Santos and i see DISPATCHER talking suspect at rodeo.I came there there was 1 cop and that cop was shooting at him cause suspect was running with Deagle into his hand.I started shooting and I killed him cause he was shooting on me and on other cop.Before that my LVPurSuit Buffalo blowed up at rodeo then some civilian asked me for ride It was Green_...something starting with Green...I entered car and it was Black Turismo.

Patroling With:[SE]Jenny_Adams
        Area Patroled:Los Santos
        Suspects Jailed:7
        Traffic Stopps:1
        Responding on C30:1
I was on passanger seat.Jenny_Adams was driving.She told me to update suspect.I did he was at Market trying to run in Las Venturas In White Sultan.I drive-byed at that suspect with SMG into his wheels and whole his car almoust blowed up.Me and Jenny_Adams exited the PD car then Mark_Linley taked out his Combat Shotgun he came behind golf terrain in Los Santos he started shooting at us then we taked Deagle and started shooting too.We didnt killed him because when we was shooting him he was at low health and runned behind some white walls.Then there was much of cops and Mark_Linley Surrendered.Then Tom_Adams cuffed him and to me and Jenny_Adams didnt come and called help he could still be on freedom destroying all AR/SAPD Officers...

Nice reports you post , my partner :)!
Yesterday was one of the most successful patrols in my career. I'm looking forward to patrol with ya again!

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2011, 17:01:04 pm »
Daily Report on 15/1/2011
        Patroling With:[SE]Jenny_Adams and Alastor(dont know his full name)
        Areas Patroled:Los Santos,Flint Country,Red Country
        Suspects Killed:2(one of them was sgt.)
        Traffic Stopps:2(first we pulled over NRG-500)(forgot driver name)(then we pulled over Yellow Cheetah       driver name was Rezico_)
        C30's code:1
Me Jenny_Adams and Alastor was patroling around Los Santos and we saw on radio that Alan(forgot his name too)alan called C3,and after that C30.Me Jenny_Adams and Alastor responded and when we came there was 3 suspects 1 was on 1 NRG-500 other 2 was on 1 NRG-500.Me Jenny_Adams and Alastor followed that suspect alone and then Alan came to help us.Suspect was driving hard because Me and Alastor shooted his both wheels.Because he hard drived,he smashed into the tree,Me and Alan exited cars and suspect Surrendered.Me Jenny_Adams and Alastor taked Suspect to the FCPD.Jenny_Adams and Alastor said me to take suspect into the jail.I roleplayed with him and I jailed him at FCPD jail.

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2011, 20:36:45 pm »
Instructor: SAPD Officer FredericKJr
Additional Instructors: None
Cadets that Attended: [SE]Davor

Session # and Type:  Session 1 # Introduction to San Andreas Police Department
Date: 15/1/2011
Time Started: 20:23 CET
Time Completed: 20:26 CET

Recommendation (if any):

Notes: Cadet pass  the session.
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2011, 15:22:12 pm »
Daily Report on 16/1/2011
        Patroling:Alone
        Suspects Jailed:6(One of them was Lix_ and Dwayne_Martini)
        Suspects Killed:14(All of them was Ballas so I dont remember names)
        Traffic Stopps:10
        C30's Code:2
I was patroling Alone around Los Santos.Then I saw someone called C30 at East Los Santos.I came there and I saw whole group of Ballas at Big house.I killed few of them,I remember i killed Hiei_(dont know full name)and few of them more.

Patroling With:Nadav_Waisbrod and [AF]Council.
         Susspects Killed:5
         Suspects Investigated:1(iGrind_Enzo
         C30's Code:1
Me,Nadav And Council was driving at DPD then Nadav gone offline.Me and Council keep patroling and we saw Ballas group going from Idlewood to Ganton Street.Me and Council called C4 and few of Officers come.We followed Ballas group until they came to the Ganton Street.We parked our cars and then few of Ballas from the group gone out and started shooting at us.We suspected them and used Lethal Force.

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2011, 16:50:39 pm »
Daily Report on 17/1/2011
        Suspects Killed:6
        Traffic Stopps:10(One of them is BlackEagle.)
        Suspects Investigated:1(James. Bond)

My day stared like every day,Patroling around Los Santos.I saw iGrind.Ridley was driving plane on his back and I pulled him over,for checking why is he driving a plane on his back.I asked him for License And Passport like every other Officer,he said he dont have it,and at that time James. Bond rammed me with his plane when he was landing,I suspected him for landing in the middle of the road,and Officer Pups Killed him,after that there was a cop(forgot his name)He came there and /su abused James when he was killed by Officer Pups,He asked me for an Investigation because that cop(non-named cop)didn't wanna Investigate him.I came at Dallimore Police Department(DPD) fastes I can,and i came at right time.James. Bond tryed to ask me but that cop (non-named cop)shooted me and taked my whole hp.I called JDC_Kolta as an admin,he came and suspected that cop,Because I was on low HP,that cop killed me.I came back and there was Games and James. Bond only.I maked FAST Investigation and his crime was invalid because of Abuse and i was there when he got suspected,when he died.

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
Re: SAPD [SE]Davor_Smith
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2011, 18:29:59 pm »
Daily Report on 18/1/2011
        Patroling Alone
        Areas Patroled:Los Santos,Willowfield,Ocean Ducks.
        Suspects Jailed:2(Kris_Sanders and [AF]James. Bond
        Suspects Killed:3(Zoxer)
        Traffic Stopps:12
        Suspects Investigated:2(RyanC and after that [AF]James. Bond)
My Day started like I gone on duty.I was driving around Los Santos and Willowfield.I saw Officer [G] and some officer shooting on some suspect.I came to help them and I saw orange name it was Suspect calling Zoxer.I helped them Suspect was jumping from the one house to other,I started shooting like Officer [G] and I killed him.Then Officer [G] said me good job,I said him take this(we shared money)and after that I was following suspect,and I lose him because my car blowed up.I saw civilian asked me for a ride,it was RyanC he called me and I entered,We come at Flint Country,WeedField.And saw whole group of ballas Suspects.We exited the car and they started shooting.I almoust died,because RyanC saved me and after few moments he killed whole group of Ballas to save my life,and he did it.I investigated him,he had unsuspection and thats end of my day.

Offline Travis Colt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: SF36
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2011, 20:45:06 pm »
Recommended, few cadets houses such kind of dedication to his job than Davor here.

Once again, sorry that i didn't react on the patrol offer, we'll be doing it soon!  ;)
To protect and to serve

2x Meritorious Medal

1x Community Policing

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2011, 21:42:26 pm »
Thanks Ryan,I think we will.  :cop:

Offline Tony Knight

• EX [SA:MP]SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • SAPD Academy Examiner
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2011, 22:20:27 pm »

Academy Training Report.

Instructor: Tony C. Knight
Additional Instructors: N/A
Cadets that Attended:Cadet: Davor Smith

Session # and Type:Session 1.Introduction to Role Play, Patrol Techniques and Ethics
Date: 01.18.2011
Time Started: 21:50
Time Completed: 22:06

Recommendation (if any): Study and review

Notes: Session Passed Seemed to understand everything. Asked some questions.

Signed,

SAPD Academy Instructor/Examiner
Officer Tony C. Knight

Academy Training Report.

Instructor: Tony C. Knight
Additional Instructors:
Cadets that Attended:

Session # and Type:Session 3 /r - /e - Radio Procedure, Police/Fire/EMS, First Aid & CPR
Date: 01.18.2011
Time Started: 22:06
Time Completed: 22:18

Recommendation (if any): Review and study, specially on the codes

Notes: Session Passed Seemed to understand EVERYTHING.

Signed,

SAPD Academy Instructor/Examiner
Officer Tony C. Knight
EX
    LSPD Lieutenant : Tony C. Knight[/b]
    LSPD SWAT Team Leader
    SAPD Academy Examiner
    LSPD SRU

Awards:
Police Life Saving Medal x1
Meritorious Service Medal x2
Community Policing Medal x2

[/center]

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2011, 17:45:56 pm »
Daily Report on 19/1/2011
        Patroling Alone
        Areas Patroled:Los Santos,Market...
        Suspects Jailed:2(Don't remember their names)
        Suspects Killed:4(Don't remember their names too)
My Day started like,Patroling around Los Santos.I was driving around Los Santos Police Department and then I saw orange name on MAP.I was following it.I was faster so I blocked the road at LSPD,Suspect was on LOW health,I shooted car wheels.So he Surrendered.I taked him to LSPD and sayed that on radio.I did RolePlay to check if he have any weapons.And he was clean only house keys,license...I taked him into the Jail and that was all.

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2011, 16:29:53 pm »
Daily Report on 20/1/2011
       Patroling Alone.
       Areas Patroled:Los Santos,Temple,Idlewood,Unity Station Los Santos.
       Suspects Jailed:2([ADF]Kalvin and Edward_Williams)
       Suspects Killed:1(JackBlack)
       C30's Code:0
My day started with going On-Duty at Los Santos Police Department(LSPD).I gone On-Duty and patroled around Idlewood and Unity Station Los Santos.I saw some civilian attacking civilian,and other civilian was trying to escape him.I gived waring to JackBlack few times(about 6 times)he was saying No.I suspected him for Fighting,and he started going on me with Colt 45.I was shooting back and taked him down at Idlewood(Gas Station 9),Los Santos.After that I keeped my Idlewood Patrol,I saw someone is Robbing civilian,I suspected him at the moment when he aimed at the civilian,That suspect killed me and,after when I Re-Duty,I was driving at Unity Station.I saw same suspect who Killed Me.I was following him with other 2 cops.He was driving Garbage car.And he stopped after I used /s2.He exited the vehicle came to me and Surrendered,It was Edward_Williams.I taked him to Los Santos Police Department(LSPD) jail,but before that I sayed it on radio,who is taking him,and where.I RolePlayed with him at Los Santos Police Department(LSPD)and then I jailed him for 30 Seconds.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2011, 16:50:39 pm »
Davor lesson are to be discontinued untill the matters of this report is solved.
Retired Captain..

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2011, 14:46:37 pm »
Daily Report on 21/1/2011

Patroling With:Tarion_Smith
         Areas Patroled:Los Santos,East Beach,Idlewood,Market,Temple...
         Suspects Killed:5(Forgot Their names)
I was Patroling with Officer Tarion_Smith,we drived to Dallimore Ammonution but It was out of stock.We gone to Los Santos Ammonution Close to Los Santos Police Department(LSPD),Tarion entered it.And when he exited,Some Fireman was using Water Cannon and aiming at him.We suspected him for Using Water Cannon on cops,and he tryed to run.We had Combat Shotgun and we started shooting into his wheels and hood.Vehicle blowed up,suspect stayed alive and he sprayed us.We Defended with Spray too,but then he used Shovel and attacked us.We gone little bit away and sucessfull killed him.Then we was driving around Los Santos Police Department(LSPD),and there was more one fireman using Water Cannon on the medic.Medic begged him to stop,but he ignored him.We said him that too few times.He ignored us too,We suspected him for ignoring cops and using water cannon on civilians.He tryed run too.We shooted in his Hood and vehicle blowed up.He was running and attacking other cops around.We taked out Combat Shotguns and killed him.

Offline Davor_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2011, 17:56:30 pm »
Daily Report on 22/1/2011

Patroling Alone
        Areas Patroled:Las Venturas,Idlewood,WillowField,Parshing Square,Market,Red Country,Tample,...
        Suspects Killed:1(Forgot his name)
        Traffic Stopps:10(One of them is Antony_CorleoneT)
My Day started with going on Duty at Los Santos Police Department(LSPD)and going in patrol.Like always I say on radio that Im going in patrol around Los Satos and Las Veturas.I was driving to Dallimore,to take DPD car because mine was smashed.I taked it,and I saw Antony_CorleoneT,Is driving over 180km/h with Infernus,I Pulled him Over,He gived me his license,and all other things.But when I asked him for a ticket(20$)he turned on his engine and runned away.I suspected him and started following but he was faster.He slowed for a bit and rammed me right into the wall,I called for backup,but for few seconds I saw he Paid 20$ to me for ticket.I requested UNSUSPECT on him,but no one didn't answer,I called again,Still no one answering.And thats my day.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal