| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 19:25 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 375
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Shejken  (Read 4727 times)

Daniel Ocean

SAPD: Shejken
« on: December 28, 2010, 13:19:37 pm »
*Yafeu walks towards his house, Fort Carson.
*Opens his mailbox, takes out a new letter.
"SAPD Application Form."
*Yafeu takes pen from his pocket and fills the form carefully.

Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Nickname is Shejken, character name Yafeu 'Kandafi' Fula.
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real-Life 15, Ingame 31.
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 11 months.
How long have you played as a cop: Few months.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes i do.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes i do, issued by SFDS.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes i have.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): N/A
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? N/A
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): N/A
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I want to join SAPD because the police work is the most thing i do when im in game. I feel my skills would be really used in police forces. And i am willing to do my best and acting professional. I think SAPD is looking officers like me so give me one chance. I like use TS with my fellows and do teamwork to catch suspects. You are maybe abit confused because i registered about year ago but u havent seen me alot ingame... I was retired on whole game while ago but now i am back.

*Yafeu moves the pen back into his pocket and puts the application form back in letter.
*Yafeu walks to post office and send the letter to SAPD Ltn. Jimmy Bowling, San Fierro Police Department, Downtown, B6.

Daniel Ocean

Re: SAPD: Daniel Ocean
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 01:39:02 am »
Well today i started my work after long break. Many things have been changed.

But i used TS, we had awesome communications with fellow officers and SWAT members. Alot suspects killed.
Responded Gvardia C30 call, chased the suspects and killed them.

Daniel Ocean

Re: SAPD: Shejken
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2010, 22:27:22 pm »
Im really interested still. Today i patrolled alot alone, several suspects jailed. I'm looking for an interview but everyone seems so busy..

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
  • Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 23:07:12 pm »
Good luck.

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 00:23:41 am »
Good luck.

Thank you iRonald.

Sorry for responding so fast but i just wanted to say that i patrolled with SFPD + SWAT and it was really awesome. I took one picture too.

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 19:07:39 pm »
Today i patrolled with SFPD. I used to roll around SF and keep my eyes on speeders. Also i helped when Frederick got kidnapped by Gvardians. They shoot Frederick but as revenge we jailed them at Mordor. I see its really nice to patrol with SFPD, it's full of teamwork and nice officers. Happy new year!

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 14:46:05 pm »
I patrolled with ARPD officer Jimmy and later with SFPD units. We had some serious C30's where SWAT responded and suspects died.
Also im still trying to find an interviewer..

Offline Jimmy Ross

• Citizen
  • Worst driver of ARPD
  • Badge-ID: #AR2464
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 19:18:54 pm »
Recommended, good police officer which handles correct usage or driveby, using radio, protocols and driving.
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Aaron G

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 16:09:39 pm »
I patrolled with him today, from what I have seen, this Free Officer is very professional.

Recommended
    Medals

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2011, 16:16:42 pm »
I patrolled with him today, from what I have seen, this Free Officer is very professional.

Recommended

Recommended, good police officer which handles correct usage or driveby, using radio, protocols and driving.

Thanks.  ;)

Today i patrolled with APRD officer Jimmy and with SAPD officers FredericKJR, Aaron_G. I patrolled mainly SF and catched many suspects with SAPD units assistance. Also i did an interview with Kenny.

Offline Mike_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2011, 17:28:24 pm »
Good Officer. Active on radio and knows how to handle a gun :).

RECOMMENDED

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2011, 18:19:25 pm »
Good Officer. Active on radio and knows how to handle a gun :).

RECOMMENDED

Thanks Jay  ;)

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2011, 10:58:55 am »
Today morning i patrolled with ARPD officer Jimmy. We catched several suspects when we patrolled around LS. I hope there will be some work with SFPD later.

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2011, 21:18:27 pm »
Yeh there was actions what i wanted:

I patrolled like 3 hours with SFPD units, and; LSPD-SFPD -SWAT teams.

First we had C30 at Bayside. 3 Suspects with guns there, they did not want to surrender so we shot them down.

Then we had code purple at Queen's, 20 heavily armed Gvardian's inside their HQ and few suspects. SFPD and LSPD SWAT teams provided weapon equip for ARPD officers at SFPD. After weapon equip we went to the scene. There was long shootout and results: 1 suspect surrended, all others took down with lethal force.

And after that we spotted 2 Gvardia'ns on NRG, ( not sure did they escaped from shootout ) they headed to Whetstone and drove to top of Mt.Chiliad. We went up with all possible vehicles (ranchers, cruisers, mavericks, motorbikes) on top we had little shootout, results: Two officers died. Then Gvardians got backup by 2 another Gvardian's, so totally 4 Gvardian's, they jumped down from mountain with parachute and attempted to escape with huntley. After little pursuit their car blowed and we shot them down at Foster Valley.

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 23:08:50 pm »
Today i patrolled with ARPD officers Jimmy and Billy Eliot. We did routine patrols, suspects downed and detained, traffic stops made. Also i responded to bank robbery at LS, it was succesful from polices side since every suspect killed or else jailed.

Offline JRockie

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 23:38:28 pm »
Great officer, knows what his doing.

Good luck,
Sergeant JRockie

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 23:51:44 pm »
Great officer, knows what his doing.

Good luck,
Sergeant JRockie

Thanks Sgt.  ;)

I helped SFPD with drugbust and it was a success.

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 21:38:22 pm »
Patrolled with =AV=Julian_Garver, grabbed out MDC, 10-76 to suspect, suspect was on sanchez, his tires got owned by my SMG and he surrended. Also detained few other suspects and did traffic stop. Patrolled mainly at San Fierro again.  :v:

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 23:37:50 pm »

Patrolled with Jimmy alot later, mainly at LS. Dont know how many suspects jailed/killed but alot. When i went offduty my cash balance was +10,000$.

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 15:48:41 pm »
Patrolled alone, mainly at Idlewood/Jefferson, there was some gang shootouts where i responded, few suspects died and few arrested.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal