| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 19:21 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 304
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [Withdrawn] Trey_Arison [current name is Trey_Johnson )  (Read 10607 times)

Offline Mack

• [V:MP] Marshall Garner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 107
  • SA-MP: Sophie_Miles
  • IV:MP: Mack
Re: SAPD: Trey_Arison
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2011, 08:51:26 am »
Very good report Trey. Would be a nice idea to attach few screens too. You can improve your report by adding a little roleplay content on it too. :)

Also, ignore the negative comments being passed on you, you'll have to deal with that alot once in SAPD.

Just read the procedures again. Good luck with the application again.  :)
LSPD Academy Leader - Sergeant Marshall Garner
Los Santos Police Department
---
Ex SAPD Academy Interviewer+Instructor & Ex SWAT Operative

Offline Jason J. Dilworth

• Citizen
  • Watch your six
  • Badge-ID: #139
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2011, 09:35:13 am »
Good luck, you're skilled enough for SAPD in my opinion.

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2011, 13:44:53 pm »
Thanks sophie, mark.

Oh and, usually i do add some roleplay contest but i made this report on 22:30 ( my time zone ) so i was quite tired ;)

And thanks for the tips, will do.
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2011, 21:39:26 pm »
i am still VERY INTERESTED, i just had 3 busy days, tomorow ill be back active and post patrol reports.
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2011, 19:06:28 pm »
Patrol report: Patroled with Tom_Adams and [G], and alone.
Patrol Date: 27/1/2011

Patrol Length: about hour and half
Vehicle used: LSPD cruiser
Patrol Area: LS

Suspects killed: 2 ( + some that other officers killed )
Suspects jailed: 2 ( + some that officers jailed, with our assitant )
Traffic stops: 1

Patrol INFO:

Today i started patroling alone, when Trane_Kieides was kidnapped by a criminal. Ofcours i responded immedatlly and started in pursuit. We searched all LS and didnt found him, until we found Trane at Palomino Creek, laying on the ground hurt. We called an EMS to the area, when we suddenly saw the suspects driving near us, so me and [WS]Janar started in pursuit after him, which ended preey fast with help of other units that blocked him. We took him in jail and then i went back to LS when Janar had to go, so i started patroling alone for about 10 minutes, then i teamed up with Tom_Adams and [G]. We patroled around LS, responded to a fire call and blocked the road, we had 2 shootouts ( C30 ) with ended with a success of the Police. Eithar the suspects were killed or eithar they surrenderd. After that, Tom had to go so i kept patroling alone with officer [G] around LS, we were in 2 pursuits i think, and in both of them we caught the suspects. Today was busy and yet was a big succes. In total there was about 10 suspects killed/jailed, although i did'nt jailed them all. This is my patrol report for today :)

Offline Abdul_Ghani

• Citizen
  • Howdy
  • Badge-ID: DM3082
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2011, 07:46:01 am »
Recommended
Nice report you've made, here's some cookies. Keep up the good work  ;) .

Signed,
Abdul Ghani

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2011, 14:26:41 pm »
Recommended
Nice report you've made, here's some cookies. Keep up the good work  ;) .

Signed,
Abdul Ghani

* Trey_Johnson eats the cookies

Thanks Abdul, i will :)

Offline Tom Adams

• [SA:MP] Captain
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2011, 14:49:18 pm »
I belive his ready to become a cadet, he knows very well the codes, which is one of very important things that cadet needs. He follows orders also, his great at shooting. I would definetly Recommend him.

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2011, 19:15:27 pm »
Patrol Report: Patroled alone and with Tom_adams, and with an ARPD officer ( i dont remember the name, sorry )
Patrol Date: 29/1/2011

Patrol Length: 1 and a half hours.
Vehicle used: LSPD cruiser.
Patrol Area: Los Santos.

Suspects killed: 2
Suspects jailed: 1
Traffic stops: 2

Patrol INFO:

I started today when i logged on and i heard there was a C30 situation, including suspects hiding inside a house at marina. I rushed there as fast as i could and i noticed there were officers there already, they were getting civillians away from the area. When Chief Pancher orderd to breach, about 5 officers breached ( including me ) and when we got in we npoticed the suspect. But unfortantly the civillians some how managed to enter the house as well, and they started firing at us, and 2 officers were killed in that 'Ambush', but i managed to take down the 2 firing suspects. The other suspect who was hiding inside the house before already surrenderd, and then a Unit took him back to the PD. After that, i teamed up with Tom_Adams and we cleared LS from unsued police cruisers+ the LSPD garage. After we finished that, ( and it took not a bit, atleast 20-30 minutes ) I went to get an SAPD interview and tom went off duty. After i finished my interview, i went to patrol with an ARPD officer ( i dont remember his name, sorry ) and we patroled around LS, when we saw a suspect driving at verona beach, and he started driving toward flint county, and that's where our car flipped and we couldnt keep on the pursuit. After that, we went after a suspect who also was driving thorugh Flint county toward SF, and a pursuit of atleast 20 minutes has began. After some time the suspect managed to escape with his fast car. After that, we went back to LSPD and i called 10-7. That's the end of my patrol report for today.

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2011, 20:09:28 pm »
a quick patrol report since i didnt patrol alot today:

Patrol date: 31/1/2011
Patrol partners: alone

Patrol length: 40 minutes.
Vehicle used: LSPD cruiser.
Patrol Area: LS.

Suspects killed: 2
Suspects jailed: 0
Traffic stops: 1

Patrol INFO:

Today i patroled alone at LS, moved from commerce to east beach, I had one case of a guy who was driving reckleslly and the refused to pull over, and he did, then he came to my window and yelled me " Learn to drive fool pig" or something like that, and then ran to his car and tried to escape. I turned on the sirens and called on the radio for backup. 2 units responded to help me after 5 minutes pursuit, after we managed to block his car, he tried to escape on foot, and after atleast 5 warnings that he refused to stop, we had to shoot him. He was killed, and then i resumed patroling. I went over to idlewood, looked around for any gang members trying to deal drugs, but nothing, so i went back to the LSPD when i noticed a guy shooting sergant Steve Platokk, so i imedatlly got out of the car and rushed to help him out. After about 1 minute he ran around and tried to kill us, 1 more unit came, and we managed to shoot him down. None officer was dead and the suspect was killed. After that i went to clean the road from speeders and made one traffic stop, which ended with a warning.

This is the end of my patrol report. Good night :)

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2011, 18:23:26 pm »
Patrol Report: Patroled with Roger_Castro
Patrol Date: 4/1/2011

Patrol Length: 2 hours
Vehicle used: LSPD cruiser, SAPD helicopter.
Patrol Area: Los Santos

Suspects killed: 4 ( +/- other cops killing )
Suspects jailed: 4 ( +/- Other cops jailing )
Traffic stops: 3

Patrol INFO:

Today i patroled with ARPD officer Roger_Castro, and today was a very VERY hard day. We started by patroling around LS, at commerce, And we saw a suspect, so we started chasing him, and in the end he got caught by other officers. After that, we had alot of C30 i cant even remember all.. there was atleast 5 C30 and in those the suspects were heavly armed, that we couldnt kill them with just a deagle. I remember one of the C30 was after 6 or more Marlens and when one of them was alone, we started chasing him on foot, and in the end his backup arrived, but we managed to kill him after a long shootout, and the other marlens surrenderd. After that we patroled a bit more, made some traffic stops, gave tickets to the reckless drivers, and then we went to be Air Units ( AU ). When we were AU no backup was requierd, until one time suspect was on a roof so we went for him and he surrenderd. After that me and roger went 10-7. This is the end of my patrol report, sorry it was'nt good as the older one, but  i just dont remember all the details since it was such a detailed/hard day.

Hope to get accepted soon,

LSPD recruit, Trey Arison

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2011, 19:41:00 pm »
Name change report:

Changed name from Trey_Arison to  [ADF]Trey_Johnson

Today i was on duty for only minutes, so i only patroled at commrce and idlewood, and responded backup calls in those areas. Besides that, didnt do anything special, therfore- no detailed patrol report.

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2011, 17:26:02 pm »
Date: 8/1/2011

Today i patroled around LS and LV with Jenny Adams, We used LSPD and LVPD cruisers.we killed 2 suspects in a shootout situation at Las Baracnass, After that we splited and Jenny Kept patroling around in LV and i went back to LS, helped in a bust at Ganton which ended with the suspects Death, i also helped other units in pursuits around Commerce and LSAP, all ended with suspects death/surrenderd. In the end i guess 5 suspects were killed, some were jailed by other officers, i havent made any traffic stops for that low time of 40 minutes patrol.

Signed,
                          [ADF]Trey Johnson, LSPD recruit.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2011, 22:33:53 pm »
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finnaly To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 14/02/2011. The reason for this is our 7 day waiting period. Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Retired Captain..

Offline JRockie

• Citizen
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2011, 22:35:10 pm »
Congratulations!

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2011, 06:18:33 am »
I understand everything kenny, I wont request before 14/02/2011, just one question:
When am i suppose to have the pre-exam and what do it contains? I know what's the Exam for becoming an officer but i have'nt heard  of the pre-exam, would be great if you can give me an answer.
I'll show my best to the SAPD :)

( thanks JRockie ).

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2011, 16:43:35 pm »
Patrol Report: Date: 9/02/2011- 10/02/2011

Vehicles: LSPD Cruiser, LSPD bike.
Length: 2 hours.

Suspects killed: 5
Suspects jailed: 2
Traffic stops: 3

INFO:

Yesterday i patroled as a Bike unit Around LS, i was in some pursuits, killed some suspects in a shoot out, and jailed some. After i went to a donuts Break i came back to PD to be a reguler patroler, when i heard there was a 207 at Commerce Argonath State Bank. I rushed there and saw there was some officers in the place. Senior Officers Mafs_Ventura Took Care of the situation, and in the end he decided that he will stall the kidnapper ( there was 1 kidnapper and 1 hostage with a 5/100 HP status ) on the phone while me, and other officers Breach in. Unfonrtatly, in the breach the Hostage was kiled by the kidnapper beacuse he was heavly injured, he would probarly not make it even to the hospital. But when we breached, i ran toward the stairs to get the suspect, while other officer shot him from far, he Didnt notice me, and i took him down, Unfortantly i could'nt save the Hostage. Today, i was a heavy Patrol unit, and i responded to C30 and Backup requests. I finished the day with another Donut Break.

I would like to Recieve my Cadet Bedge, if that is possible.  :pancher:

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2011, 14:37:16 pm »
Congratulations!
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2011, 07:22:01 am »
When am i suppose to have the pre-exam and what do it contains? I know what's the Exam for becoming an officer but i have'nt heard  of the pre-exam, would be great if you can give me an answer.

I do not understand what you mean by a pre exam. However the academy will consist of 9 pracitical lessons, 1 theory exam based question session. This sums it up to a total of 10 sessions.

The 8 Sessions will all be practical stuff being teached to you by an instructor in the game, then 9th session will be a one hour ride along with an instructor or an examiner just to see if your ready or this could be your time to ask questions (i think this is what you mean by pre exam but not sure). The 10th session is your actual theory exam where you will be asked multiple questions.

If you have succesfully completed all of the above, you will be promoted to SAPD Officer and ONLY after that you can request to join a depratment of your choice, but lets not get into that yet :)
Retired Captain..

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2011, 09:44:37 am »
congratulations cadet.
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer