| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 19:19 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 284
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [Withdrawn] Trey_Arison [current name is Trey_Johnson )  (Read 10606 times)

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Trey_Arison
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2011, 16:58:12 pm »
I think i got it all now, and i was accepted to LSPD as recruit even before Cadet. So why do i need to request again to join a Police Deparment?

Daily Patrol Report:

Patroled alone and with ARPD officer George_Jetson Around Los Santos.

Vehicle that was used during the patrol: LSPD cruiser, LSPD bike.

Patrol Length: 1 hour.

Suspects killed: 3
Suspects jailed: 3
Traffic stops:1

INFO:

Today i started patroling alone, made one traffic stop at commerce, then George asked to join me, and we patroled together aroune LS, made 1 drug bust at GS9, one drug dealer surrenderd and the other tried to escape.we were in a major C30 at el corona vs mexicans gang, that ended with suspects death except one who surrenderd inside his house. After that we kept patroling, were in few chases and helped Officers in backup requests.
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2011, 20:20:31 pm »
I think i got it all now, and i was accepted to LSPD as recruit even before Cadet. So why do i need to request again to join a Police Deparment?

I dont know who accepted you as a recruit of LSPD however to be officially accepted, please send a forum private message to Ben or Vince and ask them kindly if you can be Los Santos PD recruit. Hopefully then you will receive the "LSPD Recruit" badge on the forums.
Retired Captain..

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2011, 21:26:38 pm »

I dont know who accepted you as a recruit of LSPD however to be officially accepted, please send a forum private message to Ben or Vince and ask them kindly if you can be Los Santos PD recruit. Hopefully then you will receive the "LSPD Recruit" badge on the forums.

I did and Ben accepted me, and i did have LSPD recruit TAG and now from some reason is gone and i cant acces LSPD boards. U can ask Ben, i dont know why it was gone.
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2011, 00:04:19 am »
You will have LSPD recruit access shortly. While we are in the midsts of creating an official, simple system of recruitment you will still remain and be considered one. Good luck. :)

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Trey_Arison [current name is [ADF]Trey_Johnson )
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2011, 12:51:37 pm »
Today i will try to begin taking sessions.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2011, 16:21:01 pm »

TRAINING OF Trey_Johnson

Instructor: Sergeant Kenny
Cadets that Attended: Trey_Johnson

Session # and Type: Session #1 - Introduction to San Andreas Police Department
Date: 14/02/2011

Recommendation (if any): Sent some revision documents via PM, moved to next lesson.

TRAINING OF Trey_Johnson

Instructor: Sergeant Kenny
Cadets that Attended: Trey_Johnson

Session # and Type: Session #2 - Introduction to Role Play, Patrol Techniques and Ethics
Date: 14/02/2011

Recommendation (if any): Sent some revision documents via PM, moved to next lesson.

Retired Captain..

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2011, 17:36:40 pm »
Sgt. Kenny, Ali gave me the sessions ( 1 and 2 ).

Is that you?

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2011, 18:10:22 pm »
Yes that is me otherwise i wouldnt have posted the training report  :)
Retired Captain..

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2011, 18:35:22 pm »
Yes that is me otherwise i wouldnt have posted the training report  :)

Oh cool, can we have tomorow Session 3 and 4? or what ever i can. Was fun learning the sessions with you in TS, you speak clearly :)

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2011, 18:01:11 pm »
Oh cool, can we have tomorow Session 3 and 4? or what ever i can. Was fun learning the sessions with you in TS, you speak clearly :)

If you dont see me in game, then pop on Teamspeak i might be there and ask me for a lesson.
Retired Captain..

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2011, 21:22:02 pm »

If you dont see me in game, then pop on Teamspeak i might be there and ask me for a lesson.

Ye ok, i just couldnt log on today.. i have internet problem, tomorow if i will have time ill post a patrol report.

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2011, 19:21:03 pm »
Patrol Report:

---Patrol Data---

Date: 16/01/2011
Length of patrol: 40 minutes.
Patrol Partners: None, worked alone.
Vehicles used: LSPD cruiser, LSPD bike.

---Patrol INFO---

Suspects killed: 1
Suspects jailed: 3
Traffic stops: 1

---Additional Information---

Today i started patroling around Los Santos, went all the way from flint insterctions to east beach, looking for crimes. At first when i was around Commerce, i heard  a breaking and entering alarm call on 911, so i responded there with C2, When i got there i saw there was 2 guys there, when i got out of the Cruiser, he tried to evade and Me and officer Tom_Adams started to chase him. (( in different vehicles ))
After a chase over East Beach and East LS, he stopped and tried to shoot out, but we managed to shoot him and he was bleeding in a way he could not keep fighting, so he just dropped his gun and we cuffed him and got him in jail, after the paramedics took care of him. Later on, after a short Donut break, i resumed the patrol in LS and i heard a C30 backup call in Market ammunation shop, when i got there, the suspects were already in LV and i realized i wont catch them like that, but there were already few units after them. So i decided to stay in LS in case they will come back, Meenwhile, there was an evader on an NRG, so i started a chase after him, and requested backup from units, and in the end we got him. Then i heard the C30 suspects were heading to LS from SF, so i decided to go and try to block them with my cruiser, but i failed and they got inside LS, i kept in the chase after them,  And near LSAP, i managed to pit them from the back, and they got stuck inside a pole, and in that moment, other officers who were waiting in LSAP shot their car to flames, and then they started to evade on foot. 1 suspect surrenderd and dropped his weapon quick after he saw he have no chance Versus 8 officers, the other one tried to shoot out and died in that Shootout. After that i went back to LSPD and called it a day. Today was surely not a quiet day at Los Santos. I finished my shift for today and tomorow i will have to do some more work.

Signed,
                               Trey Johnson, LSPD cadet.

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2011, 11:45:20 am »
Instructor: SAPD Academy Instructor/examiner FredericKJr
Additional Instructors: None.
Cadets that Attended: [ADF]Trey_Jonhson
Session # and Type: Session 3 # /r - /e - Radio Procedure, Police/Fire/EMS, First Aid & CPR
Date: 19/02/2011
Time Started: 11:28
Time Completed: 11:35

Recommendation (if any):

Notes:Cadet Pass the session.

Session # and Type: Session 4 # Traffic Enforcement, Vehicle Laws, Defensive Driving, Pursuits and Code 3
Date: 19/02/2011
Time Started: 11:35
Time Completed: 11:42

Recommendation (if any):

Notes:Cadet Pass the session.

Signed,
SAPD Instructor/Examiner FredericKJr
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2011, 14:30:06 pm »
I was quiet inactive on police duty the last few days.. I've been busy IRL and IG.

In few days ill be back fully active and post patrol reports, meenwhile ill take sessions when i can.

-Signed,
             LSPD Cadet Trey Johnson.

Planning to come active again on 24/02/2011 or 25/02/2011.

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2011, 21:37:17 pm »
Patrol Report:

---Patrol Data---

Date: 16/01/2011
Length of patrol: about 40 minutes.
Patrol Partners: George_Jetson and alone.
Vehicles used: LSPD cruiser.

---Patrol INFO---

Suspects killed: 3
Suspects jailed: 1
Traffic stops: 0

Today at the morning, I got out of my house and went to LSPD, picked up my gear, drank a cup of coffee and went to patrol on the streets. At first nothing happened, everything was quiet, after about 15 minutes Cadet George Jetson joined my patrol and we went to patrol around Los Santos, arrested 1 criminal at Mullholland. Later on, there was a firing suspect at GS9, we saw there were already officers there, so we just helped them to take control of the situation. Evuntally the suspect have died after he refused to obey and tried to get out. After that we went on a donut break at market, and then we resumed to patrol around LS, we chased 2 heavly armed suspect all around LS and the chase ended at Confernce center, when their car blowed up and they started shooting at us. The shootout wasnt easy, they had combat shotguns, armour, but me, cadet George, and another officer managed to take them down. I guess I can say today was a reguler day at a life of an LSPD officer.

Signed,

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2011, 14:48:05 pm »
Weekly report:

The past week I wasn't on police duty much due to busy events IG and exams and works RL.
Although, at the time I had, I joined undercover drug busts, helped officers in C30, patroled in total about 1 and a half hours, caught about 5 suspects in total, killed only 3, and made 4 traffic stops. I am sorry this is all the datils in the weekly report, but It has been and still is a busy week and I dont have much time to patrol and post detailed patrol reports. I am hoping next week the busy things will done and I will be back fully active.

Regards,
                                    LSPD cadet, Trey Johnson.

Offline Mack

• [V:MP] Marshall Garner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 107
  • SA-MP: Sophie_Miles
  • IV:MP: Mack
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2011, 16:32:36 pm »
Training Report

[ADF]Trey_Johnson

Instructor: Senior Officer Sophie K. Miles
Additional Instructors: -
Cadets that Attended: Cadet Omar_Aly, Cadet [WS]Ayden

Session # and Type: 5 - Firearms, Firearm Safety, Use of Force, Firearm Laws, Code 30's, Shots Fired
Date:(DD/MM/YY) 3rd March 2011
Time Started: 15:50
Time Completed: 16:25
Recommendation (if any): Read what's sent to you over PM.

Notes:

- Trey concentrated well. Good Cadet.

[/quote]
LSPD Academy Leader - Sergeant Marshall Garner
Los Santos Police Department
---
Ex SAPD Academy Interviewer+Instructor & Ex SWAT Operative

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2011, 06:21:31 am »
Sorry for my in-activity on police duty, I had many stuff going on IRL and in-game as well.
I'm trying to get sessions every time I'm in game, although not always a success.

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2011, 00:32:28 am »
Weekly patrol report:

Hours in total: 5                             Vehicle used:                                         
Suspects killed: 3                                    LVPD fast pursuit cruiser, LSPD cruiser.
Suspects jailed: 2
Traffic stops: 3

Area patroled:                               Patrol Partners:
All LS.                                             Cadet [ADF]George_Jetson, mostly alone.

Additional INFO:

The week was quiet accutally, there weren't any stuff special except 2 shootouts, which ended with the death of the suspects.
I were in 2 pursuits and in both cases we caught the susepcts with aid of the other units.
Did 3 traffic stops, one in idlewood, one in temple, one in commerce, 2 ended with a fine of 80$ and 1 with a warning.

( sorry this isnt as detailed as my usual reports but I just not so active lately )

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2011, 12:31:57 pm »
Patrol Report:

---Patrol Data---

Date: 15/01/2011
Length of patrol: about  1 hour and a half.
Patrol Partners: [ADF]Don_Cipone and alone.
Vehicles used: LSPD cruiser.

---Patrol INFO---

Suspects killed: 2
Suspects jailed: 5
Traffic stops: 2

I patrolled with Don and alone all around LS, mostly at the north side, mullholland, temple and such. Arrested 5 suspects after pursuits, 1 of the pursuit went into the train rell-way in LS. Only 2 suspects died after a shootout that they refused to surrender, we had to take them out.
Made 2 traffic stops alone when I patrolled, 1 was in commerce, one in market. Today was a big success and most of our suspects havent died. Now i'm going to sleep and tomorow will have another work day at the city of Los santos.

Signed,

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal