| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 21:19 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 211
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [Withdrawn] Trey_Arison [current name is Trey_Johnson )  (Read 10611 times)

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
SAPD: [Withdrawn] Trey_Arison [current name is Trey_Johnson )
« on: January 01, 2011, 20:06:36 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Trey_Arison
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: IRL age: 15 | IG age: 23.
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 5 months.
How long have you played as a cop: when i first started playing i played a cop in the first week, and since then from every time to time. In total more than month.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes, I do.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes, I do.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No, i have not.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? Wasnt in SAPD, except as a freecop.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No, i never posted application here.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I want to join the Police force beacuse i have some good friends here, and i also like being a cop and help the community and citizens in trouble. I'm hoping to get accepted so i can help the SAPD in any trouble cases and to have fun.
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Trey_Arison
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 15:22:08 pm »
forgot to mention im hoping to get into LSPD :)
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 20:28:22 pm »
Patrol Report: Trey_Arison | Date: 02/01/2011: Patrol was around LS, mostly arond Commerce, Idlewood and Market. + 1 traffic stop at market.
2 jailed suspects, 2 suspects down with lethal force used, 1 traffic pullover in East Beach.
the pullover- the guy was speeding so i pulled him over and he paid ticket, so i let him go with a warning to drive carefully.
the 2 jailed suspects:
first guy was speeding, and when we asked him to pull over and he just kept going faster, and started attempting to evade, so i started chasing him. in the end i got him and took him into Jail.
second guy was aiding an evading suspect so i took him to an investagion which Jimmy_Riccobene helped me with, since its not fair i will be the only who investage. in the end turned out the suspect was realy guilty and i took him to jail.
2 suspects down:
first case there was an emergency call in the police radio so i went to check what's going on and i saw a suspect with a gun shooting around, so i got out of the car, told him to put his gun down, he refused and started shooting at me, so i had to take him down.
second case was a backup call of another officer in pursuit, i drove around his location and noticed them, so i helped the other officer to block the suspect's car and we succesfully did it, but then he managed to evade a bit more. in the end more backup came and we got him in LSAP parking Lot. the other cops helped and we got him, we had to take him down since i saw he was armed. ( i was not the one who killed him, but i did shot him and hit him. )

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 15:55:59 pm »
Patrol Report: players in patrol: Officer Mahome, and later joined us for a short time Officer Tony_Knight
Date: 3/1/2011

Patrol info: 6 dead suspects, 2 jailed suspects, 1 banned suspect.

story of the day: today was a rough day, most of our suspects ended up dead since they were all heavly armed, so we turned out today to be in alot of shootouts, but we got them in the shooouts. most of our suspects died after pursuits, and only 2 of them surrendered and got into jail. one of the suspects got banned for /q abuse after he /gu-ed. Patrol was about 90 minutes i think, and was succefull in all cases.
thought i wont have time to play today, but turned out i did have some time so i played and had a great time with officer Mahome. Tomorow coming more patrol report if i will have time.. busy week.. lots of tests in school.

Offline Raca_96

• Citizen
  • Hello there. :)
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 07:34:30 am »
ONe more thing to tell u. When someone is suspect give him a time to type /gu if u see that he stoped for a moment dont pull a trigger,i was one day with nikolas_tyson and u were with Mahome chasing us.Our car flipped and we got out and started to shoot . I stoped for a sec. i wanted to type /gu and i found myself dead and i got a pm from u ''dont mess with the best'' . Just give a little time (5 secs) to suspect maybe he wants to give up but aim in him while he is standing.Is there something special for killing suspects? Better give him a time to type /gu and u can jail him.You will get 600$ if u kill him 1500$ for jail . What is better ? Huh ? Good luck Trey.

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 12:06:59 pm »
ONe more thing to tell u. When someone is suspect give him a time to type /gu if u see that he stoped for a moment dont pull a trigger,i was one day with nikolas_tyson and u were with Mahome chasing us.Our car flipped and we got out and started to shoot . I stoped for a sec. i wanted to type /gu and i found myself dead and i got a pm from u ''dont mess with the best'' . Just give a little time (5 secs) to suspect maybe he wants to give up but aim in him while he is standing.Is there something special for killing suspects? Better give him a time to type /gu and u can jail him.You will get 600$ if u kill him 1500$ for jail . What is better ? Huh ? Good luck Trey.
First of all, im not doing it for the money, and second of all, you shot at me, and nikolas shot at me also, if u wanted to /gu, do it before start shooting, im not sure /guing beacuse u have a realy little HP left is allowed.. and i never saw you stopped. oh and about the pm, u know im just messing with you, your my friend, but as a cop i had to shoot you :) ( and if u still didnt realized im Trey_Johnson )

Offline Raca_96

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 12:11:14 pm »
First of all, im not doing it for the money, and second of all, you shot at me, and nikolas shot at me also, if u wanted to /gu, do it before start shooting, im not sure /guing beacuse u have a realy little HP left is allowed.. and i never saw you stopped. oh and about the pm, u know im just messing with you, your my friend, but as a cop i had to shoot you :) ( and if u still didnt realized im Trey_Johnson )

Yeah i know that ur Trey Johnson,but i stoped for second and someone shoot me.Maybe it wasn't you.Maybe it was Mahome idk. But i dont want to argue with my Friend. Lets patrol today? :lol:

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 12:57:55 pm »
I dont wanna patrol with you, i hate you. Kidding, i just cant now, i need to go somewhere, maybe later today? we can do a good job and i will  :app: for both of us

Offline Raca_96

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 13:06:06 pm »
I dont wanna patrol with you, i hate you. Kidding, i just cant now, i need to go somewhere, maybe later today? we can do a good job and i will  :app: for both of us

Sure.  :rofl:

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 17:16:22 pm »
Patrol report- patroled with Raca. and Tom_Adams, at sepret times. | Date: 5/1/2011

With Raca:
Suspects jailed: 1 | Suspects Died: 1

With Tom:
suspect jailed: 2, and one have been proven inicent after an investagion. | 1 dead suspect in a gang activity at GS9.

Information about the patrol report:

today there wasnt much criminal activity, although there was one kidnap situation at Glen Park, in the end we arrested the kidnapers, after they surrenderd, and there was also some gang activity in GS9, there was multi suspects, so i called in for backup, and we managed to stop them- Some have died after they took out a gun and shot at us, we had to fire back. also we stopped a taxi driver after she destroyed goverment items, like poles, and drove reklessly, besides that, when we were taking a suspect back to the PD, a guy in a car just rammed into us in a very fast speed, and our car blowed up, but we managed to stop him before he escaped. was a quiet day, as should be. | Tomorow will proberly be more patrol reports

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 15:54:35 pm »
NOT Recommended
Lern English before apply please !!  :cop:

Offline [Sp]Johnny

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 15:56:53 pm »
Sir,you lie for get accepted,i know that you dont read any SAPD Police Procedures topic/s...
you dont know any Rule/Code,i chek it by see you dont understand my Radio Reports...
Lern English & Read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics & Lern the codes & lern the rules & dont suspect for speeding ! just pull over !!
NOT RECOMMENDED

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2011, 16:27:24 pm »
Sir,you lie for get accepted,i know that you dont read any SAPD Police Procedures topic/s...
you dont know any Rule/Code,i chek it by see you dont understand my Radio Reports...
Lern English & Read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics & Lern the codes & lern the rules & dont suspect for speeding ! just pull over !!
NOT RECOMMENDED
what the hell are you talking about? my english is good, i know most of police codes and procedures, and i have never /sued a guy for speeding, only rekless driving after he started evading. you can ask many cops and they will say same. | BTW, im still interested about being in SAPD, just had some SA:MP problems and now i fixed it, will be uploading patrol reports tomorow and maybe today.

Offline Manos_1

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 16:34:50 pm »
Trey I have see him he reportes in radio and he know the codes,Nevermind Trey Leave him

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 18:29:12 pm »
Trey I have see him he reportes in radio and he know the codes,Nevermind Trey Leave him
i never said he dont know them, infact i think he puts alot of effort into the SAPD, but after i told him complements and good things he come here to my applicaiton and lie about stuff i never did? and he even says my english is bad.. That was a thing that quite made me mad that he came here and abused me, but i just forgive and open a new page :)

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 21:11:12 pm »
Patrol report: Patrolled with Sergant Oliver_Daniels and James_Hunter ( in the same time )
Date: 7/1/2011
Today was a short patrol beacuse i couldnt log on much, but it was effective, i learned new stuff from officers, and have fun with them.

Suspect that have been in pursuit and got arrested: 2, 1 of them got in jail by another Unit.
Suspect that have been in pursuit/2 shootouts: 1 ( Mark_Linley ).
We didnt do any traffic stops today, and we managed to capture all the suspects without killing them.

today was quiet hard for the time we patrolled, we were in 2 pursuits, in the first one the suspect managed to evade for 5 minutes, and then backup came and we managed to blow up his car. Another unit picked him up and arrested him into prison. The second suspect was driving in Verdant bluffs, and in the pursuit it was only our unit, and we got him preety quick, it was a straight line, so it was no problem to shoot his car until it went on fire. He wanted an investagion, and James gave him one with me and Oliver_Daniels Suppervising. in the end it turned out he was guilty and he got in prison. Besides those pursuits, there was Mark_Linley, and he was hiding on roofs with massive arsenal of weapons. He had Sniper rifle, lots of combat shotguns, lots of Smgs, Lots of deagle and so on.. He was hiding on roof in glen park, and he managed to kill about 3 cops. Then he Drove off with his bike and we were in a pursuit after him, but he some how managed to get back on the roof and there was another shootout. In the end, he got caught.
| More patrol reports coming up possibly 1 more today, and 1 more tomrow

Offline Mike_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 21:56:32 pm »
An fine Officer! Knows the Rules. Uses Radio actively. Surely deserves to be in SAPD.

RECOMMENDED

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011, 23:20:23 pm »
Thank you Jay, Btw, i have some pictures from the road block we did today in the fire, how can i upload them? Thanks, Trey.

Patrol report- Patrolled with officer Matthew_Adams and officer Mahome+ alone.
Date: 7/1/2011 ( later night )

Suspect that have been in pursuit/shootout and died: 5
Suspect that have been succefully arrested and jailed: 3
Traffic stops: 1- suspect have been driving reklessly, i told him to pull over, he did and i gave him a 100$ ticket.
Suspects that have been in pursuit and managed to escape- 1 ( beacuse i was in pursuit alone and no one to help ).
 1 assistance in a help call from the fire department in a Big fire in ganton. ( pictures may come soon if ill know how to upload them ;) )
INFO:
Today was a rough day. in total from all the time i played today there was many criminal activity, few suspects on bike, some drove with fast cars. 2 of the jailed suspects were tresspassers in the fire that was in ganton, me and officer Jay_Calian made a roadblock at Ganton street, while the EMS was taking care of the firefighters who were fighting the fire. the other suspect was a guy caught after pursuit. about the traffic stop- a guy was driving reklessly and drove over poles, so i pulled him over and gave him a ticket of 100$. 1 suspect managed to escape from me when i was alone and his car was much faster than me, so i couldnt catch him. and about the fire, i was patroling alone in LS, around temple, when suddenly i got an assistance call from the fire department about a fire in ganton. i rushed over there and straight noticed the fire that was going on. so i started a road block with an ARPD officer ( freecop ) but then he left to bring suspects into the PD. after a few minutes, Jay_Calian arrived and helped me with the road block. We managed to block the road, and all those who passed it after warning got arrested. For today many criminal activity, i think it was a succefull day. | Tomorow supose to more patrol reports. |

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 10:21:32 am »
Patrol reoprt: patroled alone and with officer James.Bond
Date: 8/1/2011 ( morning patrol )

suspects down: 9
suspect jailed: 2
suspect in pursuit and evaded: 1
traffic stop: 1
hostages rescued: 2

Patrol INFO:

today was a hard day, at first i patroled alone, and i caught 1 suspect, after a pursuit that ended preety quick, and one suspect was on NRG and i could'nt catch him alone. after some time i was driving at idlewood and i did 1 traffic stop, reguler routin check. After that, there was a call about a hostage situation at Temple, i rushed there and i saw that officer James.Bond was already there outside the house the hostages where taken. We got information that there are about 7 suspects in there, heavly armed and got 2 hostages. They demended money and they gave us some time to bring it. Ofcours we had to say them that the money is coming, ( we lied ) to keep the hostages alive. since there was no high rank officers/SWAT/FBI around ( online ), only ARPD officers, me and james took in charge beacuse it seemed like we were most expereinced from all the ARPD officers there. We waited for about 5 more units to come, and there we started to breach, The suspects realized we arent going to bring the money and started shooting. they were hiding in a mansion in temple with an underground place which they were with the hostages. We were going down the stairs and the suspects started shooting. it was about 6 ARPD officers, with reguler weapons, and only 3 cops had combat shotguns on them, so the Chances of weapon arsenal was to the criminals. after we got down the stairs there was a massive shootout between the cops and the suspects, in the end we won but 3 cops have died. All the suspects died, except one who managed to escape but we got him after that in a pursuit.
I guess me and james not so bad at leading 207 situations ;)

After that, i started a patrol with James.Bond and we caught 2 suspects, 1 of them went with other Unit, and one we put in jail. we also took down another 2 suspects in a shootout with other policemen help.

Today was a success and we caught the criminals. | i might do another patrol report today later on. |

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 18:16:16 pm »
Patrol report: Patroled with [AF]FrederickKJr ( almost all the time ), a bit with [AF]Manos_McMallen, and a bit with Juantio_something in the end ( dont remember, sorry ) + all the other cops that was on the patrol.  ( but they were in other cars in the convoy ).
Patrol Date: 8/1/2011
Patrol around SF, with pursuit that headed to LV.
Today was an orgenized patrol in SF, with Swat and Sergants/lieutents in the convoy.

Suspects down with lethal force used: about 10
Suspects in pursuit/shootout and caught: 3
suspects in pursuit and escaped: 2
Cops that have died during the shootouts: 4
Patrol INFO:

Today was a reguler day of criminal activity except the massive shootout in AAP.  we had 1 pursuit and we caught the criminal, and also 2 suspects on an NRG who was heavy and fully armed that we couldnt catch. Besides that, there was a massive shootout in AAP with multi number of fully armed suspects. we were patroling in SF when we heard a call from the LVPD SWAT about the suspects, so we rushed there ( in the convoy ) and got there in less than 5 minutes. after the suspects refused to give up ( they were hiding inside the planes garage ), all the cops breached in. in the shootout 3 police officers have died ( +1 in the pursuit after NRG ), but we killed all the suspects except 2 that gave up after they saw they are going to die. All the other suspects have died. after we brought one of the surrenderd suspects to the PD, officer Steve_Platok investaged him while me and Manos were guarding the door. The other suspect has been taken by another Unit not in the orgenized patrol i think.
Today was a great fun and i learned more things from the higher rank officers/swat.
| i want to join LSPD |. | More patrol reports tomorow ( not sure, but maybe, if i will have time. ) |

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal