| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 06:25 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 425
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application: Chainsaw  (Read 2780 times)

Offline Chainsaw

• Citizen
SAPD Application: Chainsaw
« on: April 16, 2008, 18:02:59 pm »
Nick used when on police duty: Chainsaw

How long have you played on Argonath RPG? Roughly about 2 months

How long have you played as a freecop? About 1.5 months

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes

Have you got a driver license issued by the Government?: No

Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General chat?: Yes and printed off the codes of practice and stuff.

Have you got any criminal records?: Nope

Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?: Yes but the microphone is rather quiet due to my soundcard

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?: Because i like the RP experience .. I feel like the streets should be safer.
i like the idea of being in ranks and believe i could achieve if i do pass.

Describe yourself in few sentences:[/b] I am fast working , hard working male with many strengths in my work. I can arrest many suspects. I have good shooting skills. Good driving and flying skills. i am from the UK and thats all i can think off.

Offline David_Omid

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application: Chainsaw
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 01:14:55 am »
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?: Because i like the RP experience

If that is true then why do I never see you Roleplay? You don't roleplay in any way. Also, I saw you carjack a Cadet earlier...TWICE  and I noticed that whenever a Cadet or anyone else tries to talk to you, you simply don't reply.

Please be more friendly and try to RP more :) and I'm sure you will be accepted  :cop:
No signature to see here, move along citizens!

Offline Chainsaw

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 01:49:49 am »
Ok lol i probably dident notice a cadet talking to me earlier .. that or i was talking to my mate via PM lol.

But yeah i never meant to jack the cadets lol.

Offline Ramke

• Citizen
  • Always serving the state of Argonath
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 18:42:37 pm »

I wouldn't say that   :wow: you were suspect many times... also you rulebreak much.

Anyways Goodluck

-Officer Ramke
DOGTOR!

Offline Chainsaw

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 01:07:37 am »

I wouldn't say that   :wow: you were suspect many times... also you rulebreak much.

Anyways Goodluck

-Officer Ramke

im sorry but i believe you are mistook. I have never been warned on this server , never been suspected due to the fact i've never been off duty and i've not broke a rule since i've played this server. Clearly you believe im someone else. :)

Offline KamakaziPlumber

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 02:35:06 am »
I can personally account for Chainsaw's RPing skills, just today he RPed very successfully as a cop and I believe it was a job well done. He was the only Cop who even responded to my call to 911.  :conf: And he came to get me in a police heli, how cool is that? So yeah, he's a great cop in my opinion.

Offline Jenn

• Citizen
  • IG Luminadi
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 14:02:12 pm »
Well Chainsaw... Those few times ive been with you.... You know how to Roleplay.. But i think you need some for exp of it.. Havent seen any abuse of you so i dont know anything about that. Im just an Cadet but If you get some more exp and training for a while you maby could be an honored officer =) 

/ Jennifer .

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 15:43:44 pm »
I advise spending more time learning the rules and laws of the server and region.

I believe that you need more time to get an idea how ARPD operates (we the guys in dark blue!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into ARPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

Good luck
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Chainsaw

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 19:15:56 pm »
Yes, I understand what you mean. I have been revising with 2 Officers. David and someone else who i forgot lol.

I now fully understand the concept of ARPD Officers and Cadets, Along with the Rules.
I now believe i am ready to achieve the rank: Cadet. However thats my opinion.

Take Care.
Ash

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 01:35:51 am »
One think... Dont give up = ).. Your a great free cop and you show me that you wonna learn.. Everyday this cadet ask me to learn him.. Very sorry mate i was very buzy whit work i hope soon we will patrol together... So i can try to give my ARPD experience Its maybe not alote but i hope it will help you ;)...

Officer Ben_samiir

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

Offline David_Omid

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 21:15:04 pm »
I would like to change my mind about this person. Recently I have had him accompany myself on numerous patrols and I now believe that he has learnt how to act more like an ARPD officer.
No signature to see here, move along citizens!

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2008, 13:36:10 pm »
Application has been filed under CADET

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into ARPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

We will contact you when we see fit regarding training and testing, AND pestering officers may delay your this.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round.[/b]

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2008, 05:16:44 am »
Application rejected due to obvious inactivity and failure to post here . This REJECTION WILL go on your

record and will have a MAJOR affect if you post a new apply.

NOTE: If you are still interested post a new application, your amount of time being spent on server will be noticed and taken into consideration after contacting senior staff

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal