| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 15:30 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 399
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Taylor_Collin[AF]  (Read 3977 times)

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
SAPD: Taylor_Collin[AF]
« on: February 05, 2011, 07:41:43 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):Taylor_Collin[AF]

Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 20 24

How long have you played on Argonath RPG: since March 21, 2010

How long have you played as a cop: 5-6 months give or take

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes

Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes

Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes

Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes

If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? Cadet: I had an argument with someone in the command staff and we just butted heads and ego's and mine told me to go else where.

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): (cant find it atm)

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I want to Join the SAPD because I have been in argonath long enough to realize that i have done it all pretty much I've been a criminal, rich, poor, money hungry helpful, banned (all have been mistakes might I AD!), unbanned and pretty much everything however the one thing I do enjoy is playing on cop duty, it never gets old and its probably the best way to make friends and the biggest source of teamwork in Arognath.

I've had my fare share of BS and fun but now I think I need to look to the future and the future is the SAPD me for me, if anything i want to join because i want to dedicate my self to something like the SAPD a structure that isnt going to change, i see people hate it all the time yet not the people in it, my main reasoning to join is to prove to everyone I am a good cop and will take on the responsibility it needs to do so, prove so and show so as well.

Offline Roman Collin

• [SA:MP] FBI Consultant
  • Citizen
  • SA-MP: Roman_Collin
Re: SAPD: Taylor_Fox[AF]
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 07:44:24 am »
An experienced ARPD officer, knowing the procedures. Never backs down.

+1 from me.

The Collin Legal Family Founder - Join us today!
Former SA:MP Admin | TS Admin | SA:MP Supreme Judge | SA:MP SAPD | SA:MP FBI Supervisory Special Agent in Charge

CEO of The Collin Corporation | BSF Executive Director | SFDS Founder & CEO
Personal Website[

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 17:36:49 pm »
I'm going to let you apply, even though you are technically Banned from Applying.

But, you will have to show complete and undivided attention to police duty and police work, more then most ARPD Officers.
You will have to prove that you honestly want to return to duty, no f**king around.

Deal?

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 21:53:07 pm »
I'm going to let you apply, even though you are technically Banned from Applying.

But, you will have to show complete and undivided attention to police duty and police work, more then most ARPD Officers.
You will have to prove that you honestly want to return to duty, no f**king around.

Deal?

Understood.

Here's a daily Report.

Today i was with the SFPD patrol and we got called to a large Code 30 At Falconce HQ, I went in with a HPV1000 and charged into then there HQ trying to distract them, It work as i got 3 Falcoes to ditch the front lines to come after me. I was chased into there Factory, as I enterted I got in a shootout with two of them as I got two of them with combat shotgun, and another with SMG inside there factory, I came outside and SFPD and ARPD Officers were cleaning up the rest of the suspects and was we were all able to take down 9 armed suspects without the aid of SWAT.

Later on We chased a man in a Dark Red jester through out flit and red county, we were then given rights to USE SMG to disable his vehicle and we were able to disable 2 of his tires, he then gave up shortly as he could no longer control his vehicle and surrender and I jailed him.

Later I responded to a Break in Alarm in Calton Heights, 1 man was suspected for breaking in another for aiding and after a very shot pursuit both suspects pulled in font of SFPD and surrender and I was able to apprehend and jail both.

Summary: SFPD Patrol, 3 Suspects Shot 3 Jailed.

Offline Ed_Lane

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 01:40:45 am »
Good luck taylor you a great cop :)

i recommend you for cadet for sure :)  :cop:
Never forget...

Fidelis ad Mortem
San Andreas County Services

Offline Aaron G

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 22:42:34 pm »
Good luck

Free Officer seems to do very well on patrol, I have only patroled with him twice but he did very well.

Recommended
    Medals

Offline iVictor

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 23:02:16 pm »

Offline Mr.Mikhail

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 13:44:34 pm »
Good luck Taylor :)

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 21:42:27 pm »
Update.

Last night I responded to shooting call, apparently it was a hitman who was trying to kill his target and Had to use LF, The victums friends pulled up and also open fired on the man, I was able to take the killing shot, and after a brief Rp talk I deciced not to suspetc the others who were shooting as they were defending there friend and were not looking to murder inocent people or open fire on officers.

Other NON RP'd events: 3 more suspects Shot with LF, 1 Jailed. Overall 4 suspects Shot, 1 Jailed 

Offline Kitsune

• Citizen
  • For Honour and Justice
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2011, 15:23:40 pm »
I am here to report an incident of serious misconduct on the part of applicant [ADF]Taylor_Fox[AF]. Details of said incident are provided in the following report.

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 08:45:31 am »
Weekend update.

On Saturday in was involved with a SDPF organized patrol in witch we patrolled SF and caught 5 suspects of witch Two I detained. Later on that day there was a Huge 207 in the Argo State building where I aided SF and LV PD SWAT in a breach and was able to gun down two heavily armed suspects.

On Sunday I aided LVPD in a few police chases in there patrol over all of SA. I then did over all Police duty today and took part in a LSPD Prostitution sting in witch we caught 1 male person for trying to have sex in public, lastley I was protecting the player "President_Obama" and was able to capture an assassin that tried to kill him and sentenced her to Mordor time (30 min) as well as guarding her I also released her in LV.

Summary: 15 Suspects Shot 6 Jailed

Offline Ghøst

• Citizen
  • Pain is weakness leaving your body...
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 19:29:15 pm »
Nice to patrol with you, you need to improve your report system and more RP at suspects but good luck!
Recommended here!!!

Offline Jacob

• Citizen
  • Protecting the streets of SF is what I do.
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2011, 00:15:26 am »
Recommended,
Really good person, good patrol partner too (:
+One from Mah!!

-Jacob

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2011, 08:36:56 am »
Update fro 13th to 18th

Jailed 8 suspects Killed 10 gave two Traffic Tickets, saddly nothing to exciting to post this time.

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2011, 20:50:40 pm »
You should be more professional on duty. E.G you suspected me today for "possible hitman" before i even did anything, remember if you get accepted into SAPD you gotta RP or even talk and investigate possible hitmen before actions...

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 09:13:15 am »
Updated.

Not much happned this weekend other then a few chases and a shootout at Falcone HQ.

However today I was in a patrol with SFPD officers Imarks and Trane I believe it was and manged to take two suspects who opened fired on us and were able to jail them however one of the Suspects knifed one of the officers and I ad to use non lethal force on him.

Summary 6 Suspects Jailed 10 Shot 2 Traffic Tickets issued.

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 09:29:05 am »
Update.

Have done a few Patrols, mainly on and off with SFPD and LVPD. Last patrol with Iroman whet quite well for an hour at non peak hours we were able to jail 3 suspects and only had to shoot one.

Summary of Week report.

10 Suspects Jailed. 18 Suspects Jailed. 5 Traffic Fines Issued.

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2011, 23:56:07 pm »
Update

On Saturday I did some SFPD training with basic Pursuit training, how to Pit Lag Pit and keep chase with a suspects. I put this to good work today when I attended Cheif Rafferty's LVPD Police Training when we went around and uses advanced team work in both CB's and TeamSpeak to communicate and stop two suspects (training SU) I foudn this quite helpful and it was the basic's and then the real situation and ow to communicate with other officers.

After that training I did an SFPD patrol with Lt. Bowling and Officer Dofla in Los Santions, we were able to ticket 1 person and Stop two suspects and warn another civilian.

Summary 4 Tickets Issued 7 Suspects jailed 5 Suspects shot.

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2011, 01:25:23 am »
UPDATE

Today I did some more training with SFPD on how to preform a traffic stop and in event a person evades how to handle the situation!

I also did a 2 hour Patrol with LVPD in a LVPD Buffalo as I was the radioman and SMG gunner. It was a great lesson on how different departments do patrols and how everyone does something different yet still follows the SAPD procedures. The Patrol was an overall success with only losing 1 PD car and jailing 4 suspects and none shot and no officers life's were lost, it helped me understand how to community in patrols and how to use teamspeak and /r to contact other departments to ask for aid, backup and even successful roadblocks.

Summary 8 SU jailed 5 Shot 3 Tickets issued

Offline Taylor_Fox

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 04:35:55 am »
Update

I do not have much this time to report been a bit busy however i do have something to report. Over the last few days some players whos actual name wont be said have been changing there name to "YOU_MAD" with the _ in different parts. They were massively hunting cops and provoking, so One night I had it I paid personally out of ym own expense and gave 5 ARPD officers some M4 and Combat shotgun and took them to Willofield ammunation, we regrouped with a few more officers and tried to assault them as they were on the Idlewood hotel roof. Most of the offices died as I went solo for a sneak attack where I was able to shoot 1 man down and shoot another fleeing, 2 suspects were able to escape on a Green and White NRG.

Summary: 9 Suspects shot 5 Arrested 1 Traffic Fine.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal