| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 07:26 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 374
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD : [TCL]Emre  (Read 3658 times)

Offline Emre

• Citizen
SAPD : [TCL]Emre
« on: February 05, 2011, 18:33:21 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):[TCL]Emre - Emre Swan
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: RL 15 - IG 25
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:1 Year , 10 Months
How long have you played as a cop: Ever since I've started playing Argonath,always in different periods.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:Yes.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?Yes,I have.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):I have been a cadet for 2 times.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?The first rejection was because of the new academy and training.(Every applicant has been denied there).The Second Rejection was because of my inactivity and lack of engagement.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):Link 1 , Link 2
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):As I have been a part of the LSPD before,I know how it all goes.Helping the citizen of San Andreas was always an enjoyable pleasure and honor.I truly hope,that i will receive the ability to do that again.My teamwork and and cooperation with others is very good,so I doubt having any problems or issues.

Have a nice evening,
Emre

Offline J. Prilo

• Citizen
Re: SAPD : [TCL]Diana
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 19:09:45 pm »
Really good officer. Happy to see you applied. :)
Joseph Prilo
San Andreas Police Department Officer (MTA:SA)
Ex- San Andreas Police Department Officer (SA:MP)
| Ex- Vice City Police Department Officer (VC:MP)
Meritorious Service Medal x1

Offline Tom Adams

• [SA:MP] Captain
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 19:23:27 pm »
I remember I have patrolled with him back in Vice City, we had great teamwork and stuff. I patrolled with him today in SAMP also, he's a perfect for the job. He knows how to solve investigations and how to act with people when he have pulled them over. He knows codes very well, which is important part of being an officer. He has great shooting skills, he knows when to pull out a pistol and use it. He has great driving skills also, thats why Im usually passenger when we patrol together. I cant see any reason why he should be denied. Definetly Recommended.

Offline Emre

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 19:38:10 pm »
Thanks alot for the recommendations Tom and Aksel,I appreciate it :)

My Weekly Pre-update :
Date and time : February 05,2011 , 19:30 CET

Dear Officers,Senior Officers,Chiefs and Executive Officers,

Today,it was a quite exciting day.I've patrolled with Tom Adams,Los Santos PD officer.The last time,I've patrolled with him,was in Vice City,an unbeatable duo.We showed lawbreakers the right way,we instructed learning people the right directions.There was this mass Code 30 and Code Purple at the Flint Intersection.Two mafias united,that never ends good.We had to give our best,with all we've got.We shot and shot and shot and got wounds.But that doesn't matter,because after that,our friends from the SFPD(My favourite PD surely is the LSPD)backed us up and caughed most of the criminals.I've thought thats it,but the day was not over,so wasn't the duty.We've received a call about an armed criminal.We immediately drove there and took a look.We've chased him around Ganton and finally caught him.Good work of Tom Adams with hitting and jailing him .He's fearless.
Later the evening,I was patrolling with Aksel , a special sort of an Officer.We were on duty for the Immigration Patrol.I was allowed to check one suspicious person,which luckily was a legal civilian.After we finished the I.Patrol,I returned to normal duty with Jenny and Tom Adams,as a team of 3,we caught around 4 suspects.3 at Ganton , Grove Street and 1 at Idlewood.Sadly,every suspect resisted,so we had to assault them.

My statistics are following :
Traffic / Passport controls : 3
Jails / Cooperated Jails / Take-outs : 5
Patrolled with : Tom Adams , Cowboy.Aksel , Jenny Adams
Taken Images of the Activity : Image 1 , Image 2 , Image 3 , Image 4 , Image 5

As soon as i fully lived into the Police life,I will give more than my best.

Greetings,
Diana Emre Swan

Edited at 21:55

Offline [WS]Frank

• [VC:MP] VCPD Cadet
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SF2691
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 22:52:04 pm »
Good Luck, Emrana :redface:
[MTA:SA] Sergeant | [VC:MP] VCPD Cadet

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 23:35:54 pm »
 :lol: the immigrant patrol was funny...

Recommended by me, handled the immigration patrol very well, with all those Mexican immigrants attacking us  :app:
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Emre

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 00:41:49 am »
Thanks alot Frank and Ben.It indeed was funny and interesting :)

Offline Emre

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 11:27:25 am »
My Update :
Date and time : February 05,2011 , 19:30 CET

Right now,I'm on my break,so I'll update a little bit.

Hours ago,when I've started my duty with Sr.Officer Frederick Jr.,things already started to get heated up,especially in Idlewood,Los Santos.We've seen several people,seeking for a fair punishment.We didn't hesitate to catch around 3-4 criminals there.Then suddenly,a corrupt cop was trying to escape with a helicopter at the Los Santos International Airport.Luckily we have our Hydra-JDC!It didnt take him 3 minutes and he fired his cannons at the proper criminal,which is now in prison.After passed by at Idlewood,we've seen around 15 thugs,walking with bats and pistols towards the City Hall.While we've picked up Officer Fuzzy,we already crossed the way with a high speed criminal,who didn't get off our visual,luckily.We chased him far to Verona Beach,at his house.After he entered it,we were able to raid him without problems.
Then,it was time to return to the City Hall,where thugs like to provoke officers and smoke weed.We showed the consequences and raided each one of them,although we were already hit.During that raid,I've had my first own bust in 2011.It felt amazing.Then ,back at Idlewood,there was this hobo,fighting with a criminal for a few dollars.He wasn't someone dangerous,so we stormed him within the next 15 seconds.
Then,it was finally time for our break.Frederick and I,we were driving towards a Starbucks,to get a cup of coffee.
I'll write another report later tonight.

Statistics :

Traffic Controls - None
Jailings / Cooperated Jailings / Take-Outs - 7
Patrolled with : WS Frederick Jr. and WS Fuzzy
Taken Images of the activity : A Folder , containing images of almost everything we've done today.

Kind regards,greetings and wishing you a nice day,
Diana Emre Swan

Offline Jenny_Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2011, 13:06:43 pm »
Yesterday was a successful day , Diana ! You did a great job on the scenes , I have nothing bad to say about you .
We had many situations that could piss off many officers on scene , but she remained professional .
She surely has some nice shooting and driving skills . Respects the laws and procedures , what is required for every officer within AR/SAPD.
I'm also impressed by your reports  :cop:
Just keep up the great work , looking forward to patrol with you , Officer !
Definately Recommended.

Signed ,
Jenny Adams

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 13:17:43 pm »
I saw some of your work on SA:MP, good job.

I like your patrol reports, detailed and well writen.

Wish you best of luck in SAPD and i hope you will get accepted.

Recommended
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline Emre

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 17:09:25 pm »
Thanks to both of you.Means alot to me :)

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 22:59:14 pm »
A great Officer, Good partner, Know the codes and procedures.

Heavly recommended!!

Good luck mate
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Emre

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 16:54:44 pm »
Thanks fellow!

School is partly filling my days,so between monday and friday,i can barely go on /duty.Although on the weekends,I'm fully active.
Just wanted to let you know. :)

Offline Emre

• Citizen
Re: SAPD : [TCL]Diana_Adams
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 22:34:25 pm »
My Update :
Date and time : February 11,2011 , 22:35 CET

Today it was a really usual day of duty.the patrol started with Daniel Webber and Tom Adams.We were doing a speed check.We only found one,surprisingly.He quickly admitted his mistake.
I'm looking forward for the next few days of duty.

Have a nice evening,
Diana Emre

Offline Emre

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 21:22:21 pm »
My Update :
Date and time : February 12,2011 , 21:23 CET

This was probably the first time,that i have to attend to a C30 and a Code Purple,as soon as I joined the Duty.There were these Thugs at El Corona,Los Santos.Over 6 Cops had to storm around 5 criminals,which were heavily armed.It took us alot of health to finally storm every of them.That was an amazing feeling after they were stormed.
After i returend to duty in the evening,things became easier,well ... for a while only.There was this Criminal weapon dealer offerring some of his weaponry.Jenny and i drove there and raided him.A true wondering thing : He gave up at once.Probably because he knew he wouldn't have any chance (haha).As soon as we finished that,it was time for Adams' team patrol.Tom,Jenny and me.We had to rush to a Ganton C30,which wasn't a big problem either,except one one issue ; A criminal freak on a bike.After we chased him across entire Los Santos,we called SFPD to back us up,which successfully worked.(Thanks to Frederick Jr.)Now on my quick break,I came to write this.Returning to duty now.See you all soon!

Statistics :

Traffic Controls - 0
Jailings / Cooperated Jailings / Takeouts - 3
Patrolled with - Hwaldar Richards , Jenny Adams , Tom Adams
Images - Folder

Have a nice evening!
Diana Adams Emre Swan

Offline Emre

• Citizen
Re: SAPD : [TCL]Emre
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 19:05:19 pm »
My Weekly Pre-update :
Date and time : February 18,2011 , 19:05 CET

Today,it was a very great shift.Starting from the morning,far to the afternoon(Non stop).It all began at the Angel Pine PD.I met with Games727 and Isaac Collins to patrol as a team of 3.As soon as we entered Los Santos,we received calls about protesters , walking on the street and bashing up.That wasn't a great deal.After we solved that,a very fast car passed us.Luckily we caught him and made sure,he won't speed again.Suddenly,we heard that Gibson was being seen as suspect.It was a corrupt part-time cop.I took Gibson into custody and cleared the situation.Afterwards,we were catching another suspect , outside the PD.Patrolling again with Games,we received a backup request by Ravi Cuneo,whereon we quickly replied to.As a team of 6,we stormed the other part of Marlens HQ.It was empty,the suspect was probably already raided.While we drove across Temple,we saw two suspects,aiding eachother against cops.Both were trouble , but not truly harmful.Then it was time to Patrol in a helicopter,with Tevin.Not long after that,it was already time for my break.
That's all i guess

Statistics :

Traffic Controls - 1
Jailings / Cooperated Jailings / Take-Outs - 4
Patrolled with : Games 727 , Isaac Collins , WS Tevin
Taken Images of the activity : Folder

Have a nice evening!

Offline Emre

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 00:52:29 am »
Sadly got a few issues with my PC,which makes me unable to play.I hope to be able to play on my other Laptop.IF,then i will keep reporting in!

Emre

Offline Emre

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2011, 10:18:21 am »
My Weekly Pre-update :
Date and time : February 27,2011 , 10:20 CET

Yesterday it was a day like i rarely had before.As soon as i started going on duty,Frank called me that there's a hostage situation at the Argonath Museum.We went there and waited to gain more units to be enough to storm it.That worked out successfully.After that was finished , I patrolled with Andrew,which was allright.There was this mexican guy,who was speeding with his Sanchez and denying to admit his fault.He quickly took off but wasn't a hard job for us.Once that was done,we wanted to return to LSPD,but there was some weird criminal at Idlewood,running through the underground canal.He wasn't a hard job though either i started patrolling with David,Dan and Gibson.
Overall,everything went smooth.

Here're the stats

Statistics :

Traffic Controls - 1
Jailings / Cooperated Jailings / Take-Outs - 4
Patrolled with : WS Frank,AF Andrew,AV Dan,AV David,AV Gibson

Have a nice day!

Offline Emre

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2011, 19:24:48 pm »
My Weekly Pre-update :
Date and time : March 5th(4th),2011 , 19:25 CET

Yesterday,It was a relative calm day.Several Traffic controls,suspects.Nothing that we can call unusual.I will attach my pictures to this folder.

Statistics :

Traffic Controls - 2
Jailings / Cooperated Jailings / Take-Outs - 3
Patrolled with : Charles Carter, Jimmy Armstrong

Have a nice evening!

Offline Emre

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2011, 11:55:13 am »
My Weekly Pre-update :
Date and time : March 5th and 6th,2011 , 11:55 CET

Yesterday/Today,I've experienced something ; Always take a distance of 1kilometre from JDC's machines!Anyways,as I was waiting inside my Buffalo Pursuit Hunter with Serg Hans,nothing big happened,except a high speed suspect,which was too fast for us.That's the point where we went seperate ways.While i was returning to duty,i was being hit heavily by a truck and a fast vehicle.I was unable to react and called for backup,which was too late.Later,when i returned to Los Santos,i received a call about a suspect.It actually was the fast driver who hit me.As I drove to GS9,we stormed that suspect.Then,I patrolled with Benny Gvardia till my break.After that,i started at LVPD , being a Pursuit-Hunter again with the Buffalo.After chasing a Suspect in a car,i was unable to catch him.Luckily,Tom Adams passed by and we flew past the suspect in a Helicopter.Later then,the ground units successfully took him out.After a few tiny issues,there was this massive major C30 Call at GS9.There were around 15 suspects.With a perfect teamwork of units and a loss of armour,we finished each one off.

Statistics :

Traffic Controls - 2
Jailings / Cooperated Jailings / Take-Outs - 5 + the GS9 case = 15
Patrolled with : Serg Hans,Benny Gvardia,Tom Adams

Have a nice day!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal