| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 14:30 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 68
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [HC]Chris_Hawk  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Chris_Hawk

• Citizen
SAPD: [HC]Chris_Hawk
« on: February 05, 2011, 21:01:41 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):[HC]Chris_Hawk

Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: RL: 16 IG: 21

How long have you played on Argonath RPG:Since September 11, 2010

How long have you played as a cop: I started out a criminal with the ballas but once i saw the the law is greater then criminals i decided to live a strait life ive been a cop for about 4-5 Months

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes i have both

Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:SFDS

Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes

Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):No

If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):I want to join because i think the SAPD can benifit from makeing me an officer i think that i am pgisicly fit and able to withstand this job i want to fight crime i want to fight for justice thats why i want to be a SAPD officer and im going to keep persuing this until i suceed

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
Re: SAPD: [HC]Chris_Hawk
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 21:03:19 pm »
Please change the color of your text to a more readable one, possibly WHITE like it should be.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Chris_Hawk

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 21:37:13 pm »
Please change the color of your text to a more readable one, possibly WHITE like it should be.

Updated Sir

Offline Trey_Johnson

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 21:39:42 pm »

Updated Sir

He means change it more darker colours, not so high colours that makes your eyes 'hurt' or what ever its called.. Anyways, good luck.
"When you got big dreams, dont listen to what nobody says, and dont let no-one to turn you away. When you got big dreams, keep your eyes on the prize, dont fall to the waste side." - Bow Wow-

Offline Chris_Hawk

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 00:12:24 am »

Updated Sir

He means change it more darker colours, not so high colours that makes your eyes 'hurt' or what ever its called.. Anyways, good luck.

Updated once again

Offline Watahell

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 01:37:21 am »
Officer, if you wish to be accepted in the academy, you better get used to the SAPD rules. This means, do not drive-by if not fired upon... And do not bribe those witness that.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen?: no am UK

"Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue - To the end that we should hear and see more than we speak."
Socrates

Offline Chris_Hawk

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 01:44:16 am »
Officer, if you wish to be accepted in the academy, you better get used to the SAPD rules. This means, do not drive-by if not fired upon... And do not bribe those witness that.

Im sorry Noted and Changed for the Better
so rules State if im not Shot at in high speed chase i cant shoot at them?
what if we shoot there tires out?

Offline Watahell

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2011, 01:56:43 am »
SAPD basic rules:

[...]

Drive-by rules:
-When the suspect(s) is/are shooting at the officer who is sitting in the car, or the suspect(s) is/are threating life and the officer has no time to exit from the vehicle. In that case you can use drive-by shooting. (In any other situation drive-bying is forbidden)

(Drive-bying from driver seat is not allowed, the only exception is for the police bikes.)

Using SMG on foot:
-If the officer gets involved in a big shootout and the suspects are heavily armed.
-When the officer is blocking/or trying to stop an escaping vehicle, he can use the SMG to destroy the tires. (In any other situation using SMG is forbidden)[/size]

Here you go. If he is not causing any sort of threat, you shouldn't drive-by.
Click the quote link to read the full rule topic. You must get used to it if you wish to build a successful career within SAPD!

And don't worry, this is the time to learn! Good luck.

"Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue - To the end that we should hear and see more than we speak."
Socrates

Offline Rob

• Citizen
  • To Serve and Protect
  • Badge-ID: #112
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2011, 01:57:17 am »
Today i was evading in Huntley i was alone in car, of one time behind me shows up Police Car with 4 ARPD officer, And they start drive by me, and The rules says; No Drive by on slower vehicles and if suspects are not drive bying. As Applicant Chris Should follow that rule. After i said that this report gona land here he said He was trying to Bribe me / Pay me  to not... There is a Screenshot
and then he Jaild me for 15 secs.

Not Recommended Untill he study the Rules and Procedures

Offline Watahell

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2011, 01:58:45 am »
Today i was evading in Huntley i was alone in car, of one time behind me shows up Police Car with 4 ARPD officer, And they start drive by me, and The rules says; No Drive by on slower vehicles and if suspects are not drive bying. As Applicant Chris Should follow that rule. After i said that this report gona land here he said He was trying to Bribe me / Pay me  to not... There is a Screenshot
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5809/corruption.png

Do not repeat this, Officer Hawk.

Socrates

Offline Chris_Hawk

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 02:08:17 am »
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5809/corruption.png

Do not repeat this, Officer Hawk.

Sorry im truely sorry

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2011, 20:05:16 pm »
I am Senior Officer Badandy with LSPD.

Not Recommended

Last night he acted like a "Idiot" and spammed and other Things.

The Following Pictures show that.

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline jason

• Citizen
  • The SFPD-TAU
  • Badge-ID: LS1995
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 02:39:16 am »
Hey Guys Its Me Bishop Some of you guys know me But im not here for Formalitys im here to Tell you this Man is NOT RECOMMENDED HE Needs TO BE  :ban: He was a Argonath Marine But Me and him had a fight So he was kicked. He Had Disrespected all the AMC Members Even The LT.General Him Self so. Later On when i was Leading a Marine Convoy to LS He Was on a Bike and Pulled Me and only me over He did not Call a Traffic Stop and our Location. He came up to my Car and he asked me for my License and registration I gave him both before He Said anything else i asked him to call a second Officer to the Location. Cause i know i was Being Abused i wasnt Speeding i was Driving Regular. i have both Drivers License and i was in My Patriot so I would Like you say This Abusing Officers Should Remain a Freecop or I Belive He Needs to be Cop Banned All together cause he is a Law Abuser.

And you know what I can tell you that when he Finds My Application hes going to Start Saying all this Bull So im just Going to say i havent been on Cop Duty for atleast 3 days.

P.S One more Thing He trys to Scam People in Game he Offered me 20K to take off a Previous Message but i told him no just to see if he would do it i said 7K he said ok later i asked him and He Told me he Lied So thats another reason to take it off
Signed
Bishop Hairrell

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2011, 01:10:40 am »
Rejected due to Lack of Interest. You have failed to adhere to our rule on activity on your application. We hope you will re-apply when you have more time to devote to the SAPD.

NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS:

If you fail to post at least once every week (7 days) you will be denied for lack of interest.
Too often we rack up 4 pages of apps with no post at all.

Also, if you post a reply just saying "bump" instead of an activity report / patrol report you will be denied as well.

Signed,

Lieutenant James Bowling
SAPD Application Handler.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal