| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 14:11 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 221
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Applicetion: Leonid_Sirenko  (Read 3692 times)

Offline Leonid_Sirenko

• Citizen
  • The Picture got a point my best Friend is a K-9 =)
SAPD Applicetion: Leonid_Sirenko
« on: April 24, 2008, 14:36:33 pm »
Nick used when on police duty: Leonid_Sirenko :cop:
How long have you played on Argonath RPG?: 3-4 month's
How long have you played as a freecop?: 2.5 week's 1.5 when i started playing and 1 week now.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes and i'm proud being a USAC
Have you got a driver license issued by AVDriving school?: Yes. And i'm teacher and trail exeminar right now.
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General chat?: Yes and i wrote all down.
Have you got any criminal records?: Yes, when i started playing i was a DM'er but as i heard thet it's ageints the rules i STOPED with it (i was DM'er cuz i played on DM Serv) and i was a drugdealer and I'm NOT proud in those record's. and i think thet i can help ARPD with the drugdealer cuz i know where they meat etc... and i can work as Undercover cop catching the dealer's.
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?: Yes no problem's with it.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?: i want to be on the good side cuz the bad side is... well BAD and i want to help the GOOD guys catch the bad guys and stoping the Drugdealing for EVER. not talking about drunk driving etc...
Describe yourself in few sentences: I'm 13 years old. very active in game i'm very responsibal you can see it on AVDS i was accepted as teacher something like 2-3 week's ago and all ready i'm a trail exeminar.
i learn fast and and allready i know all the code's ( all on paper :rules: ) and i think thet it is all i hope thet i get accepted.

AVDS Trail Examiner & SAPD Cadet

Offline Vensio_Garel

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Applicetion: Leonid_Richman
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 14:55:44 pm »
I dont like you as free cop ... and dont sugesting to be an official cop ... You suspect for nothing ... ect. and you hawe to learn a bit more RP

Offline Leonid_Sirenko

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 15:08:08 pm »
Dude you are a cadet congretz but don't make me a bad person in front of other peapole
cuz i don't suspect for nothing i know when to suspect and when not and every person on earth make's a mistake so don't think thet i'm bad cop from one or two mistake's thet i've made ok ?!!  iven the officer cane_serg (hope thet speld right) can say thet i'm good free cop i've patrolled with him and saved him from havy armed suspect in SFPD away from every one alse.
so go and say bad thing about other pepole thet you know beter please.

and one or two masteks can be fixed it is not dedly to be wrong we all still LEARNING.

Offline Inkognito.

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 20:11:08 pm »
and one or two masteks can be fixed it is not dedly to be wrong we all still LEARNING.

I wanted to say that on Stacey Application :) I like Leonid, in spite of him Mafia. He teached me in AVDS, he is other person there. He is one person when he is doing ARPD and AVDS job's and other person then he is doing Mafia jobs. I patrooled with him and agent yesterday, he is good RP'er and friendly person as a 13 years age man.

Inkognito de Lena,
Ex FBI Agent, Resigned due Activity issues,
SAPD Officer, awarded with Meritorious service medal

Offline Zun

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 20:49:49 pm »
Not recommended , u have to learn more RP first , and u cant be in a mafia when ure in AR SAPD

Offline Inkognito.

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 21:07:56 pm »
Not recommended , u have to learn more RP first , and u cant be in a mafia when ure in AR SAPD

If I remember good, Pancher and Nicholas said that you can't be in S.W.A.T. and F.B.I. divisions if you are in Mafia/Gang, but you are letable to be Officer of ARPD. Correct me if my mind is lieing for me  :roll:

Inkognito de Lena,
Ex FBI Agent, Resigned due Activity issues,
SAPD Officer, awarded with Meritorious service medal

Offline Leonid_Sirenko

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 10:18:48 am »
THX ALOT Inkognito !!!

and about thet thing thet i'm in mafia
our Richman mafia changed her ways if you will notes allmost ALL the Richman are now cop's exept 2-3 guys
thet are driver's and belive me as Inko sed when i'm a cop the Richman mafia will go down as other suspect's when i'm in AVDS i'm not thinking about some thing alse just if the student got the metirial Zun when i'm online as a cop
i see you alot as AFK you never potroled with me you don't know how i play so don't tell me thet i'm not recomended cuz your voice not so count's you are an Office nice 4 you as i sad before you got your part in ARPD and now i want my part cuz i wanna help so go disrespect other pepole thx annd good bye

:ps: Inko as you sad i can be in mafia and Oficer at same time Zun chack this and look what CBF sayd to some other
  about being in mafia and ARPD Officer in the same time ! >>> http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=1626.0

Deuce

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 13:57:39 pm »
Really Zun? I think he's a fine RPer... I've patrolled with Leonid for many times and he doesn't suspect for no reason. He's one of those "Talk first shoot later" guy. I don't really know what the other guys were talking about (except for Inkognito), but I recommend him.

-Regards,
   Officer C4n3 :war: -

Offline Leonid_Sirenko

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 16:19:13 pm »
THX Alot Deuce !!!

i don't think thet you know thet but i'm watching you when you do your job and i learn Alot about SAPD Officer work hope i get exepted so i will see if i can do the work and not to watch you do it  :)

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2008, 14:04:03 pm »
I advise spending more time learning the rules and laws of the server and region.

I believe you need more time to get an idea how ARPD operates (we the guys in dark blue!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into ARPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

Good luck
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 12:55:05 pm »
If still interested please respond in this topic.

You have a maximum of 2 weeks from the date of this post or you will be denied
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Leonid_Sirenko

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 17:05:51 pm »
i dunno if i responded late But YES i would love to get a chance to get to LSPD Thanx CBF

Offline Leonid_Sirenko

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2008, 12:22:42 pm »
Hey CBF
i'm posting it here cuz i think it's the right place...
i wont be online alot in this month cuz school dropped exams and work's and i just don't have alot time to be on the PC not talking about thet 50% of the work's are made using the PC.
so when i'll get back i'll post a re-play here Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Leonid_Richman,
Richman Family Mafia Member
& AVDS Trial Examiner

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2008, 14:12:12 pm »
Application has been filed under CADET

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into ARPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

We will contact you when we see fit regarding training and testing, AND pestering officers may delay this.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round.[/b]

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Leonid_Sirenko

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2008, 16:47:40 pm »
CBF and all ARPD Members

i'm changing my name from Leonid_Richman To Leonid_Sirenko cuz i left Richman Family Mafia don't know if i'll come back for now it's Leonid_Sirenko Thanks For Understanding

Offline Juraj_Horvath

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2008, 21:09:30 pm »
Your RP aint so good, you posting lies cuz Richman broke down you havent left it  :idea:

Offline Leonid_Sirenko

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 12:16:49 pm »
Juraj i'm not laying i posted thet i left cuz it was little before Richman broke down... and if you think thet i'm bad RP'er you can think there is alot of pepole who will say thet i'm good one

Offline Juraj_Horvath

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 22:30:08 pm »
your just doing the same as dmitry! He posts aplication for cadet, you post he leaves richman you leave, he rejoins you rejoin just stop copying him FFS

Offline Dmitry_Richman

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Applicetion: Leonid_Sirenko
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 12:53:05 pm »
LoL xD

Well Leonid, Richman brake down, you didn;t left it, but it doesn't metter so much.

ARPD cadet, AVDS Trial Examiner,
Argonath Express Reporter.

Offline Leonid_Sirenko

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Applicetion: Leonid_Sirenko
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 11:37:06 am »
Hey all !

i won't be online for a long time cuz i'm going to re-install the Windows so i'll need to download the GTA SA & SA:MP all over again so till i'll come back keep on stoping the criminals and have fun at the United States Of Argonath.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal