| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 01:25 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 395
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Sean_Connery  (Read 5155 times)

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
SAPD: Sean_Connery
« on: February 14, 2011, 12:21:08 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):Sean_Connery / Sean Connery
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 17 / 24 Olds.
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:2 Years
How long have you played as a cop: 1 year and 2 mounts like  this.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?Yes I read them all.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?----
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):Yes but i dont remember now it was long time ago, i was in active.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):

First of all I want to be part of SAPD, Because really I want to be part of SAPD I'm helping to freecops, there cops in los santos patroling, im teaching them somethings because they see and im low rank in as cop, they leaving my car, If im accepting to cadet, i will read much to take officer badge, I feel self that im good cop working for my city Los Santos, to protect citizens from bad things like any drugs, I want to protect citizens from mafias there taking hostages, I can give my life to this work.

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Sean_Connery
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 13:58:19 pm »
14.02.2011, Marlen Mafia taking suspect SAPD Member.

In the San Fierro near SAPD, they was in the big boat, of taking suspect Mia SAPD member, And we was make regroup in LSPD,
and Marlen mafia has up from boat, With helicopter, they asked to us to give a 80,000$ because officer was in marlen mafia hostage,
and we prepared the money, when they stands up from boat with helicopter, helicopter is bombed, officer and marlen mafia 2,3 members has been died, officer mia was died.

Signed, ARPD Officer
Sean_Connery

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 14:28:18 pm »
Patrol reports 16/17.02.2011
Self patroling around Los Santos, Flint Country areas.

Suspect Arested: 4
Suspect Down: 2
Lethal Force: 2 time used.

Two Suspects has been jailed for 24 hours in Dilimore Police Department.

Signed, ARPD Officer
Sean_Connery

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 04:18:56 am »
Good reports, and Please Show Activity... not doing this can result in rejection. Good luck though...

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2011, 15:57:15 pm »
Good reports, and Please Show Activity... not doing this can result in rejection. Good luck though...
I'm back to active, and started to work in LSPD, Rank ARPD Officer.

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: M.Mike
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 01:52:34 am »
Patrol reports 18.03.2011
Patroled with Drix_Demarest around Los Santos, Flint Country areas.

Suspect Arested: 1
Suspect Down: 4
Lethal Force: 3 time used.

One Suspects has been jailed for 48 hours in Los Santos Police Department.

Signed, ARPD Officer
Sean_Connery

Offline iMarkz

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 22:39:33 pm »
I officially recommend him to the Academy
thanks to his great skills and matureness.
Today I saw him around Los Santos and he
seemed me as a well trained officer, he seems also
having a good knowledge of his duties and a good
experience in the field.
I hope seeing you in the field as SAPD cadet,
best of luck, greetings from San Fierro.
Sincerely, iMarkz.
Signed,
San Fierro Police Department
Lieutenant Marco 'iMarkz' Maserati.

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 22:41:57 pm »
I officially recommend him to the Academy
thanks to his great skills and matureness.
Today I saw him around Los Santos and he
seemed me as a well trained officer, he seems also
having a good knowledge of his duties and a good
experience in the field.
I hope seeing you in the field as SAPD cadet,
best of luck, greetings from San Fierro.
Sincerely, iMarkz.

Thank you iMarks, I will try to best.

Signed, ARPD Officer
Sean_Connery

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 00:04:53 am »
Patrol reports 19.03.2011
Patroling with, Jack_Collin around Los Santos, Flint Country areas.

Suspect Arested: 2
Suspect Down: 3

And one, truck has stoped, for checking anythings for ilegas, Sgt, Kenny, Officer Jack Collin, and me,
the truck was checked inside and outsides for anythings ilegals, no none founds on truck.

Signed, ARPD Officer
Sean_Connery

Offline JRockie

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2011, 04:02:16 am »
Great officer, likes to RP and does his job correctly.

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2011, 14:12:01 pm »
Great officer, likes to RP and does his job correctly.
Thank you Sgt, JRockie, it was nice patroling with you ;), see you ig

Signed, ARPD Officer
Sean_Connery

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 11:52:23 am »
At night 20.03.2011 Time 03:00, we Was in traffic stop all cars the way was blocked, checking ilegals from the car in the LS-LV hight way, nothing founds in the cars 17 cars has been cheked 3 chars was no license driving has been taken him to LSPD.

Signed, ARPD Officer
Sean_Connery

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 13:52:22 pm »
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finnaly To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 27/03/2011. The reason for this is our 7 day waiting period. Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Retired Captain..

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 17:34:16 pm »
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finnaly To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 27/03/2011. The reason for this is our 7 day waiting period. Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Thank you Sgt, Kenny

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 14:28:17 pm »
Completely, completely not ready to become an Officer. I am honestly amazed and surprised that he got promoted to Cadet.
As Operator he knows nothing about the job. First he ordered me to join TS. Then he sat in the car and ordered me to drive to an Ammunation (because it wasn't question, it was like: "Flame go to ammunation"). In ammunation he ordered me to give him one smg ("Flame give me one SMG"). When I exited the Ammu, without giving him the SMG, he shouted at me on TS.

After that, we went to the first call - unarmed suspect who hit and ran on the cruiser. After we arrived to the scene, there was an ARPD Officer shooting at the unarmed suspect. After we were shouting not to, M.Mike gave one shot on the unarmed suspect (perhaps it wasn't on purpose, don't know) and started screaming on the ARPD Officer.

We went to another suspect, who's crime was "evading". I was driving and following the suspect. It's important to note - Cadet M.Mike since the start of the patrol DID NOT use radio even once! Completely did not help me as Operator. I had to drive, check suspects location and use /r on my own. He was... sitting next to me. And ordering around.

So, in sum. Rude, impolite person who doesn't know the basics of SAPD Officer job. I fully do NOT recommend him.
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 23:58:08 pm »
Completely, completely not ready to become an Officer. I am honestly amazed and surprised that he got promoted to Cadet.
As Operator he knows nothing about the job. First he ordered me to join TS. Then he sat in the car and ordered me to drive to an Ammunation (because it wasn't question, it was like: "Flame go to ammunation"). In ammunation he ordered me to give him one smg ("Flame give me one SMG"). When I exited the Ammu, without giving him the SMG, he shouted at me on TS.

After that, we went to the first call - unarmed suspect who hit and ran on the cruiser. After we arrived to the scene, there was an ARPD Officer shooting at the unarmed suspect. After we were shouting not to, M.Mike gave one shot on the unarmed suspect (perhaps it wasn't on purpose, don't know) and started screaming on the ARPD Officer.

We went to another suspect, who's crime was "evading". I was driving and following the suspect. It's important to note - Cadet M.Mike since the start of the patrol DID NOT use radio even once! Completely did not help me as Operator. I had to drive, check suspects location and use /r on my own. He was... sitting next to me. And ordering around.

So, in sum. Rude, impolite person who doesn't know the basics of SAPD Officer job. I fully do NOT recommend him.
FlameMan, don't make your self a best cop, because I know my self that im good cop, and im not playing the server for money as like you, im always ingame that you can ask to all, about me if you see me first time, i dont know but your things for me its to bad, You need to see me more then ;)

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 13:49:46 pm »
Patrol reports 21.03.2011
Self patroling around Los Santos, Flint Country, Red Country areas.

Suspect Arested: 4
Suspect Down: 4
Lethal Force: 3 time used.

Signed, ARPD Officer
Sean_Connery

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 17:56:06 pm »

FlameMan, don't make your self a best cop, because I know my self that im good cop, and im not playing the server for money as like you, im always ingame that you can ask to all, about me if you see me first time, i dont know but your things for me its to bad, You need to see me more then ;)

Actaully I agree with FlameMan, I don't often see you reporting. I hope you learning in the academy, because that is what you need to do, you need to learn the basics. I know that everyone isn't perfect but everyone can report on /r(adio) and help the driver instead of acting Chief.

Good luck in the Academy.
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 00:43:36 am »

Actaully I agree with FlameMan, I don't often see you reporting. I hope you learning in the academy, because that is what you need to do, you need to learn the basics. I know that everyone isn't perfect but everyone can report on /r(adio) and help the driver instead of acting Chief.

Good luck in the Academy.
Thank you, gordon but im learned all codes, and to use /r in 2009 before 1 year. ;)

Offline Sean Connery

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 02:57:22 am »
Patrol reports 23.03.2011 Time: 01:36, GMT+2
Self patrol around Los Santos,Las Venturas Flint Country areas.

Suspect Arested: 5
Suspect Down: 2

Signed, ARPD Officer
Sean_Connery

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal