| Date: 28-09-24  Time: 01:25 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 323
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: complain about leaders  (Read 2909 times)

Offline isntactive

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
complain about leaders
« on: April 27, 2008, 12:29:13 pm »
today in game we had a suspect,(other free cop abused him they say)

and i was there and saw him running to a car so he couldnt escape, AFTER THAT he surrendered and some other free cop killed him while he said stop,

so i only shot his car not the sus so he couldnt escape us,

bit later we had to come to james and he saying i am guilty for shooting him,

i only shot his car so he couldnt escape and also before he said stop, so i am innocent for all,

he said only shoot when he is a threat, but i didnt shot him but the car so he just couldnt escape us and whe could arrest him(or kill when he fights back)
Veteran from years and years ago.
Old time law enforcer. Retired LT.

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
Re: complain about leaders
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 12:37:28 pm »
Hey Murderboytje,

I hope you explain the situation to Officer James. If this an misunderstanding, I realy know that Officer James would listen to your story.

Well, shooting a car of an abused suspect isn't realy cool... If he is abused, it means that he is just an civilian, and cops do not shoot cars of civilians.

Also for the title you choose: leaders, you only ment one leader, and I don't see it as a complain, but some misunderstanding.

Greetz
- Senior Officer Tovenaarke  :cop:

Offline isntactive

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 12:43:54 pm »
i didnt knew he was abused, he was sus for drugsdealer and later in case i heard he might be abused,

and there were 2 more leaders out there but they dont play a big role in it:
-cfbi or something
-and i forgot he didnt said anything

and i tried to explain it too james he isnt listening,
while he said i was innocent for a part,

he said he got out car, which exploded because of me,  and after that he said stop, thats what james said

so that means i didnt shot him when he was surrendering

i am just mad about it, i applied for arpd and now he is saying i did something wrong which isnt true, so that doesnt look good for my apply while i havent done anything wrong

Offline James_Hunter

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 12:46:08 pm »
Hello Murderboy,

I was watching the situation, and I know you fired at an abused suspects car, who repeatedly shouted ''Stop! Stop!'', then after running away from the exploding car that you shot at, you amongst the other cadets that I brought in to have warned fired at the abused suspect that had his hands in the air.

Captain CBF was present whilst the warnings where issued, you rushed into a situation, you messed up - it happens in police careers, learn from your mistakes, I won't stand for cadets that abuse a situation, each cadet, the one who abused suspect, the one who killed the surrendered suspect and yourself has been issued a warning, we were keeping it informal, posting this doesn't help yourself at all.

- Officer James Hunter

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 13:06:40 pm »
You complain about leaders?

In this case its just staff more senoir than you, I was only 'leader' offically present at the warning... and I only a captain and not a chief.

Treat this warning as just a warning.

What is the true affect?

Well you can still get into ARPD, most freecops and cadets make mistakes and simply learn not to do it again, often they dont know and keep makign the same msitakes, think yourselves lucky you have been warned and know what to fix, its not as big a deal as it seems, if you want to be a good cop then this is nothing, especially if you improve to be an even better cop.

You can not fix a problem unless you know about it...

Just look forward from this , and not at how you think it might make you appear to others, be a good cop and that will sort it out anyway.

Signed
Capt CBFasi
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline isntactive

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 19:28:24 pm »
Hello Murderboy,

I was watching the situation, and I know you fired at an abused suspects car, who repeatedly shouted ''Stop! Stop!'', then after running away from the exploding car that you shot at, you amongst the other cadets that I brought in to have warned fired at the abused suspect that had his hands in the air.

Captain CBF was present whilst the warnings where issued, you rushed into a situation, you messed up - it happens in police careers, learn from your mistakes, I won't stand for cadets that abuse a situation, each cadet, the one who abused suspect, the one who killed the surrendered suspect and yourself has been issued a warning, we were keeping it informal, posting this doesn't help yourself at all.

- Officer James Hunter

so you say he said stop and i still shot him? not true i shot his car(not the sus himself) before he surrenderd,

i will never shoot a surrendering sus,

and cbf i already said you didnt had much there, but still didnt said james he is wrong,

and its only a warning i know, but i just dont like any unfair warning, i will always fight for justice like i do now!

i am innocent for shooting at sus at all, and innocent for abusing anyone,
and innocent to shooting his car when he was surrendering

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 23:43:22 pm »
If u want to complain about a SAPD Cadet, Officer or etc, report to higher rank in SAPD(Captain, Dp. Chief or Chief.)..

Offline Nicholas_Angel

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 13:01:58 pm »
You may have not shot the suspect himself but you still took fire towards the suspects vehicle while he was shouting stop, If any suspect abused or not is shouting stop this does not mean you can shoot at there vehicle.

I do not like that fact that you are "complaining about the leaders" when you were in the wrong, they are telling you what to do for a reason, you learn from your mistakes. If you cannot listen to Officer James Hunter and Captain CBFASI when they are giving you strict advise then will you listen at all if you become a cadet and we try and train you?

Signed,
Chief Nicholas Angel    

Offline isntactive

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 23:20:54 pm »
i listen too all higher ranked and other ppl, in game you can easily coordinate an action on sus with me,
ask tovenaarke for example,

and i didnt shot when he surrendered,

i know it is not allowed to shoot a surrendering sus or not moving sus,

but he ran away to the car so i shot the car befire he entered it when he was inside it exploded and he got out,
he knew he couldnt escape anymore so he is surrendering,

means i am innocent and i dont have to learn anything from this, i know all about shooting surrendering sus

Offline Alan_White

• Citizen
  • Alan_White
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2008, 02:16:01 am »
Murderboy, there is something to learn from this. The problem right now isn't that you shot at a surrendering suspect, but that you shot at an abused suspect and you are failing to acknowledge this.
Proud member of the SAPD S.W.A.T. Team.

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2008, 19:26:14 pm »
Well Murderboy:

From me to 'hints':

Murderboy, there is something to learn from this. The problem right now isn't that you shot at a surrendering suspect, but that you shot at an abused suspect and you are failing to acknowledge this.

And second: You were a good Cop, stay it that way... Indeed I worked with you, and you did it good, and listen... Man, in Belguim we should call you a Groentjen (aka a greeny), means you were a 'student', a beginner, nothing bad with it... Thoose ppl CAN make mistakes, and they need to learn to live with it...

Take my example: I took trainings from S.W.A.T. ... result, didn't do it very great... but I learn, learn and learn... I'm a greeny too... Don't be scared to learn... learn from your mistakes...

Qoute from a good friend of mine: Do not learn from all your own mistakes, learn it from other people too, your live is to short for only your own mistakes...

Greetz
- Sen. Off. Tov. :cop:

Offline Hank_Rafferty

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2008, 20:02:27 pm »
Discussing with somebody who doesnt accepts the veterans opinion and teaching, is pointless.

Topic Locked.

" Knowing is not enough we must apply
                 Willing is not enough we must do. ,,   -B.L.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal