| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 17:22 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 324
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Edward Miller  (Read 4029 times)

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
SAPD: Edward Miller
« on: February 20, 2011, 22:38:22 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Edward Miller

Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Fourteen / Twenty Seven

How long have you played on Argonath RPG: More then half year.

How long have you played as a cop: More then year.

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes, I do.

Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes, I do.

Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes, I did.

Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): I was.

If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? This is my new character, and yes I was fired with another name.

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): I believe no.

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): First of all, I love patrol with fellow officers and work as team. Police work for me is not just catch criminals and jail them, but it's protect the innocent citizens and try to solve problems without using firearm or force. The reason I am actually joining San Andreas Police Department is to get good results as officer and change something in San Andreas PD in good way. I saw there's a lot corrupt officers driving around, and even I have been shot several times, good that I had armour. Anyway, for being officer you need to be responsible in anyway, as I'll try to do.

:ps: IF ANY OF YOU KNOW WHO I AM THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP.

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
Re: SAPD: Edward Miller
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 23:47:26 pm »
Been patrolling today around Los Santos and San Fierro, list that I've done while patrolling.

*Setting up blockede at Flint County bridge.

*Using fast speed puirsut vehicle while chasing Infernus.

*Co-operating with fellow officers while chasing Infernus.

*Attending to Code 30 in Idlewood.

*Busting several corrupt officers.

Solving family issue.

Offline J. Prilo

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 23:51:48 pm »
Your previous identity will have to be known before your application may be procceeded. Anyhow, it's quite obvious who you are. ;)
Joseph Prilo
San Andreas Police Department Officer (MTA:SA)
Ex- San Andreas Police Department Officer (SA:MP)
| Ex- Vice City Police Department Officer (VC:MP)
Meritorious Service Medal x1

Offline Giovanni_Blake

• Citizen
  • Retaliation is a must.
  • SA-MP: SmugglesJr
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 23:58:57 pm »
Good luck Mark Linley ;)
Ex- SAPD Senior Officer
Ex- SAPD UC Handler
Ex- VCPD Captain

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 04:22:30 am »
:ps: IF ANY OF YOU KNOW WHO I AM THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP.

Why....are you supposed to be top secret?
Retired Captain..

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 19:02:30 pm »

Here is few pictures of my patrol

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 04:29:21 am »
Good luck applicant, I hope to patrol with you some time.

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 18:23:13 pm »
Been patrolling today more around county, chasing bullet(vehicle). Busting few another suspects..

Offline Steve_P

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 18:49:18 pm »
I know who you are, and i would like to ask you if you are sure in joining SAPD, From your previous applications you withdrawed it, and you lost interest in joining SAPD.
Are you sure that you want to join the force?

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 21:55:58 pm »
Yes, I don't have futher plans to leave SAPD soonly..

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 18:15:02 pm »

Today, 15th March I began patrol as regular unit and been chasing few suspects which been forced to give up. Afterwards I took heli and began air patrol. Chased one suspect which was on quick vehicle, afterwards responded to Ganton, while suspect been trapped inside house. Fellow officers breached the house and forced him give up.

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2011, 22:40:16 pm »
Have seen you on the field last days, you're a good officer and with some more practice it will be better.
Try to write more in your patrol reports,
Few tips
* RP situations, always good to show how you RP
* What did happend in the situations.
* Trafficstops, why and how it went.
* Pursuits, how did you caught / neutralized the suspect?

I hope you understand what I mean. Good luck with your applications Edward.
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2011, 21:10:34 pm »

Today, 17th March I started patrol alone with fast speed puirsut vehicle(Bullet), luckely today at fast speed puirsut I chased down three NRG's and one Sanchez, succesfully every suspect today gave up as I used force. Anyway later on there were four suspects on two NRG's and me and Thomas started chase them down to San Fierro through whole San Andreas. We took one of bikes tires near San Fierro Police Department and extremely quickly came backup then we had little shootout as results were both suspects killed. Even later on I took regular patrol cruiser and started patrol around Los Santos.

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2011, 22:15:49 pm »
Haven't done anything much today, because people doesn't wanted Role Play ''today''.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 13:47:09 pm »
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finnaly To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 27/03/2011. The reason for this is our 7 day waiting period. Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Retired Captain..

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 20:39:28 pm »

Today, 20th March. As I started at Los Santos Police Department, there was mass around Parshing Square and I decided to clean it up. Made few advertisements about illegal parking infront of Los Santos PD and then cleaned whole Parshing Square of cruiser and cilivians vehicle. After I finished I called out taxi and drove to Las Venturas PD, afterwards I took Las Venturas cruiser and began patrol around Las Venturas area. In whole day I menaged to arrest around three susepects and took one down.

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 15:46:00 pm »

Yesterday, 23th March. I started patrol as regular police officer, was patrolling around until I recaived backup call at Gas Station 9. There was Code 30 and around five suspects, I went there as soon as possible. As I arrived I jumped onto Gas Station roof and took cover before they opened fire upon. I requested more backup after they killed two another officer and then opened fire back to them. I withdrawed Glock 22. and began shot back, I quickly neutralised two suspects and then backup arrived. After several minutes of shoot out all suspects been downed, including three officers(rambos). Before my duty time was over, I went to Ten Green Bottles check out if everything is okey. I asked water and while waiting one vandal came into bar and started smashing machines. I took out my pepper spray and forced him surrender.

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2011, 16:42:39 pm »

Today, 28th March. I started patrol from Dillimore PD as regular unit. I was heavily armed and ready for call outs, on the way to Los Santos I noticed suspect on bike. I began chase him and chased him from Dillimore to Tierra Robada and then El Quebrados. There he gave up and I went back to Los Santos jurisdiction. As I went back most of times I was just patrolling around El Corona, Ocean Docks and Richman. I didn't really gave any attention to idlewood, although later on I saw two afro-american groups hanging out and swearing to each another. As everyone later on splitted around, one of afro american groups came back armed with bats and another melee weaponary. As I though they started fighting with each another, possible 4-2-4 versus Inferno 9. Anyhow I waiting right time and before I called backup they opened fire with heavily weaponary to each another. In shootout I was injured and went to hospital.(Actually I didn't called backup when they were only brawling using melee weapons, I barely find someone RPing. Although I called backup as they opened fire to each another).

Offline TeaM_QSens

• [SA:MP] Administrator [SA:MP] S.W.A.T Rookie
  • Citizen
  • A Rewarding Career
  • Badge-ID: #118
  • SA-MP: TeaM_QSens
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2011, 20:04:23 pm »

Instructor: QSens
Additional Instructors:
Cadets that Attended: Edward_Miller

Session # and Type: Session 1# Introduction to San Andreas Police Department
Date: 29/03/2011
Time Started: 18:20
Time Completed: 18:25

Recommendation (if any):

Notes: Cadet moved to next lesson .

Signed,
SAPD Academy Instructor
Officer QSens

Additional Instructors:

Session # and Type: Session 2# Introduction to Role Play, Patrol Techniques and Ethics
Date: 29/03/2011
Time Started: 18:25
Time Completed: 18:32

Recommendation (if any):

Notes: Cadet moved to next lesson .

Signed,
SAPD Academy Instructor
Officer QSens

Ex. LSPD Sergeant
Ex. LSPD Command Staff
Ex. S.W.A.T Operative

Offline TeaM_QSens

• [SA:MP] Administrator [SA:MP] S.W.A.T Rookie
  • Citizen
  • A Rewarding Career
  • Badge-ID: #118
  • SA-MP: TeaM_QSens
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2011, 22:31:10 pm »

Additional Instructors:

Session # and Type: Session 3# /r - /e - Radio Procedure, Police/Fire/EMS, First Aid & CPR
Date: 31/03/2011
Time Started: 20:15
Time Completed: 20:20

Recommendation (if any): Study the codes i sent you .

Notes: Cadet moved to next lesson.

Signed,
SAPD Academy Instructor
Officer QSens

Additional Instructors:

Session # and Type: Session 4# Traffic Enforcement, Vehicle Laws, Defensive Driving, Pursuits and Code 3
Date: 31/03/2011
Time Started: 20:20
Time Completed: 20:40

Recommendation (if any):

Notes: Cadet moved to next lesson.

Signed,
SAPD Academy Instructor
Officer QSens

Ex. LSPD Sergeant
Ex. LSPD Command Staff
Ex. S.W.A.T Operative

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal