| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 09:32 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 446
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD : Simon Cuneo  (Read 4045 times)

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
Re: SAPD : Simon Cuneo
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2011, 09:24:02 am »
Offenders name:
Cailan

Officers:
Davis Parker, Simon Cuneo & Mischel1988

Date:
7th March 2011 00:10 PM

Description:
While me and Officer Davis Parker were patrolling a Code 30 were called throught the radio.
We responded immediatly with a Code 3, and were fast at the location, the suspect attempted to continue his attempt of fleeing.
We finally got his vehicle PIT'ed and injured so much that he were unable to continue, once he got out of the vehicle he attempted to bribe the officers, and after some time he attempted to attack us.
He were injured and arrested.

Offenders name:
Deflax

Officers:
Davis Parker & Simon Cuneo

Date:
7th March 2011 00:30 PM

Description:
Davis Parker and I pulled over a suspect for reckless driving and speeding, he then attempted to evade after he were told that he were going to get a ticket.
The suspect attempted to flee throught Idlewood and other locations of Los Santos City, but more and more units constributed into the pursuit and he were finally downed after he attempted to attack other units.
Davis Parker downed the suspect.

Code 10

Offenders name:
N/A

Officers:
Pancher, iBatta, Thomas Humphrets, Huskar Kolta & Gareth Jackson.

Date:
10th March 2011 2:14 PM

Description:
Chief Pancher and I started out patrolling at San Fierro and were enroute to Los Santos to start out duty, on our route to Los Santos we got a call from the global radio, regarding a Code 10, we quickly responded with at Code 3 and a few minutes later we were at Los Santos Airport and were helping out with the crisis. Argonath Defense Force were carrying out with defusing the bomb, at last the bomb were succesfully defused and the offender is unknown.

Traffic Stop - Careless Driving

Offenders name:
Joey Burrb

Officers:
Velux Capoliani & Simon Cuneo

Date:
10th March 2011 4:13 PM

Description:
Officer Velux and I were doing our regular district patrolling when suddently an older traffic cab were proceeding with 100km/h atleast throught Dilimore and all of sudden he managed to create a car accident with the Police cruiser. He were then interrogated and were found to pay a ticket of 150,00 US Dollars and his insurance should replace all damaged parts at their bill.

Evading Suspect

Offenders name:
Haythem

Officers:
Velux Capoliani & Simon Cuneo

Date:
10th March 2011 4:27 PM

Description:
Officer Velux and I were responding to a call that was made by our Mobile Database Computer and were enroute to Flint County, we noticed the suspect and we were in pursuit of the suspect. When we passed the bridge between Los Santos and Flint County a civilian enterrupted the pursuit and our vehicle were to be found on the bottom of the sea.
We then found another cruiser and were into the pursuit of the suspect, at the moment we were back into the pursuit it was too late, the suspect has managed to escape.

Evading Suspect

Offenders name:

Marcello Corleone

Officers:
Trane Kieldis, Sam Smith, Ghostx, iRui & Simon Cuneo

Date:
10th March 2011 4:37 PM

Description:
When i were performing my regular patrolling within Dilimore Police Departments district, a global radio message were recieved and i responded to it, we had an escaping suspect into a stolen Cheetah, i joined the pursuit and the suspect were fleeing into Los Santos at first, then Red County and atlast Las Venturas. The suspect managed to escape after a heavily pursuit of the fellow police departments. ((He /q'd))
Holder of 1x Meritorious Service Medal

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2011, 12:44:10 pm »
Code 30

Offenders name:
Josue Velasquez

Officers:
Marcus Ferreira, Justin Hawk, Nicholas Baker, Velux Capoliani & Simon Cuneo

Date:
11th March 2011 2:10 PM

Description:
Officer Velux and I were responded to a Code 30, at Ocean Flats, San Fierro, once we arrived, SWAT were taking heavily fire from the suspects, we started shooting against the suspects and they started to flee from the scene, two of them ran into a house and the last one were onto foot.
Officer Velux, SWAT and I stormed the house and they were all arrested, Officer Velux and I keept going for the last suspect, and he were finally arrested after a minor shoot out against us.

Assault

Offenders name:
HybbeStubbe, Chaska Aregas & Charz

Officers:
Justin Hawk, Szwarc, Nicholas Baker, Velux Capoliani, Marcus Ferreira & Simon Cuneo

Date:
11th March 2011 3:20 PM

Description:
Officer Velux and I recieved a backup call regarding a shoot out nearby San Fierro Airport, we responded with a Code 3 and at arrival we rammed into the suspects vehicle and their vehicle were totally damaged, we ended up into a shootout with the suspects and they attempted to flee by jumping into the water nearby San Fierro Airport, they then went up to land and were both arrested after a minor shootout.

Evading suspect

Offenders name:
Josue Velasquez & Luca Marlen

Officers:
Trey Johnson, Vince Carley, Velux Capoliani & Simon Cuneo

Date:
11th March 2011 3:40 PM

Description:
Officer Velux and I were patrolling around at Idlewood, Los Santos, when we saw a speeding bullet, when then pulled him over and attempted to give him a ticket. One of his friend then came to help him out with the language as the suspect were apperanlty bad at english, after some minutes his friend then went to his car and rammed our cruiser to make the suspect inside the bullet to escape, both of them were into the pursuit, they were pursuited to Sewers nearby Ocean Docks, Los Santos, we then attempted to make the first suspect (Josue Velasquez) to surrender. We started using pepper spray against the suspect after mulitple warnings, meanwhile i were using a pepper spray against the suspect, two fellow units yelled at me to stop. I stopped for a second, and gave the suspect a few seconds to give up.
He decided not to and we started spraying again, the two fellow Officers, Vince Carley and Trey Johnson started to abuse their pepper spray and attacked Offcer Simon Cuneo (Me) and a few seconds after Officer Simon Cuneo (Me) were shot to death by the suspect with a heavily equipped Combat shotgun.

The suspect were downed at last, but at the end an Officer were downed due to two fellow units found it unnecesary to use Pepper Spray against the suspect, according to our rules and laws we are allowed to use non lethal forces against the suspect, we used that rule but ended up with an Officer dead in this case.

Fleeing Suspect - NRG500

Offenders name:
Charz

Officers:
Steve Platook, Velux Capoliani & Simon Cuneo

Date:
11th March 3:55 PM

Description:
A suspect onto a NRG500 were passing our way nearby Idlewood Gas Station 9, and we joined the pursuit, at last after several warnings and ended up with the decision that he were a threath to the other trafficants, we shoot his backtire. He keept going and passed Conference Center at Los Santos, at last he were downed by a fellow unit.

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2011, 19:05:26 pm »
I am still interrested.

Offline Ravi

• Ex. [SA:MP] Senior Officer
  • Citizen
  • Ex. [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Badge-ID: #LS1234
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2011, 20:19:34 pm »
I like your reports. Keep it up! I want to see you in SAPD ASAP :)

/Ravi

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2011, 13:51:07 pm »
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finnaly To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 27/03/2011. The reason for this is our 7 day waiting period. Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Retired Captain..

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2011, 14:10:04 pm »
Thanks for the oppertunity to be apart of SAPD, also i would like to inform that my monitor to my regular computer has been broken and im unable to connect to GTA SA with this laptop.

Hopefully my monitor will be fixed soon

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
Re: [AWAY] SAPD : Simon Cuneo
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2011, 14:11:27 pm »
Im back, and ready for duties.
Just got a new monitor cable to an older monitor :)

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2011, 15:49:19 pm »
Your patrol reports :conf: They're really good, good that you take your time, that show everyone that you want to be SAPD Officer.

Keep up your good work and good luck in the academy!
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2011, 18:48:13 pm »
Your patrol reports :conf: They're really good, good that you take your time, that show everyone that you want to be SAPD Officer.

Keep up your good work and good luck in the academy!
Thank you sir!

Theres something about the paper work that i love, but i still dont feel that they are good enough.
I'd wish someone would be able to teach me further with my police reports.

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2011, 18:16:09 pm »
I am still interrested and will move onto the training sessions now.

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2011, 20:53:34 pm »
I am still interrested, just been a bit busy irl.

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2011, 23:05:10 pm »
I am still interrested, just been a bit busy irl.
Same situation, i should be able to be some online by tomorrow and sunday, but i wont be much online at saturday.

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2011, 13:50:46 pm »
I am currently sick and therefor not able to be much online.

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2011, 22:56:08 pm »
I am still interrested, will try to attend ingame by this weekend.

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2011, 16:27:59 pm »
Still interrested, havent been lucky with finding any Academy instructors yet.

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2011, 23:56:22 pm »
I'll be inactive for the next 1 week.

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2011, 21:28:19 pm »
Sorry for currently being inactive.

I'll try to get some time soon.

Offline Simon_B

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2011, 23:54:45 pm »
Sorry SAPD for your time, but im currently not being able to be active enough to be apart of SAPD.

Please take this is as an resignation.

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2011, 00:03:23 am »
Withdrawn

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal