| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 19:21 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 311
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Thomas Humphreys  (Read 5600 times)

ThomasHumphreys

SAPD: Thomas Humphreys
« on: March 09, 2011, 18:50:03 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):
Thomas Humphreys

Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age:
19/29

How long have you played on Argonath RPG:
Almost a Year in total

How long have you played as a cop:
About 8 Months in Total

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:
Yes

Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:
Yes, San Fierro DS

Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?
Yes

Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):
On a previous account

If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?
I was fired from Senior Officer

Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):
I have plenty experience in Roleplaying and being a Police Officer.
There's more Roleplaying with Suspects now as they surrender rather than force suicide by Cop.
I've got support from other Officers and can look out for me more.
I'd also like to Join the LVPD should I be accepted.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD: Thomas Humphreys
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 04:53:23 am »
Hey there, as you probably know, it is important to post patrol reports. They consist of what you did daily. Post them about every 3-5 days. And have them well detailed. I will post a example below. And feel free to PM me with any questions. Good luck applicant!
EXAMPLE...

3/10/11

Suspects killed: (#) And reason for being killed.
Suspects arrested: (#) And time as well as why you arrested them.
Civilians stopped: (#) And reason for being stopped.
Civilians ticketed: (#) And fine price/ reason for ticket.
Patrol partners: ( NAME OF PERSON)
Patrol time: (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours)
Other:
        - EX: Today, I assisted in a C30 that occured at LSPD...
Good luck once again, hope to see you back on the force.  ;)

ThomasHumphreys

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 14:43:02 pm »

March 10th
I followed a Suspect using a Police Maverick throughout Las Venturas, Bone County and Tierra Robada.
My Updates allowed several Officers to Join the Pursuit, where the Suspect was killed at Bayside Marina.

I responded with Officer Gareth Jackson to a Call at Los Santos Airport about a Bomb onboard an Airplane.

Offline Chris Knight

• Citizen
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K2j1JeiT58&featur
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 01:19:13 am »
Recommended kinda good quality guy,reacts calm on specific annoying suspects ,stays cold and professional.

Offline Araujo

• Diamantino
  • Citizen
    • Skype - samtgoky
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 22:33:28 pm »
Officer did a very goodjob on patrol today , Recommed

Signed LVPD Sergeant Sam Smith

ThomasHumphreys

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 22:50:31 pm »

March 11th
Joined a Patrol Group under Sergeant Sam Smith and participated in a Drug Sting.

Also stopped a Suspect on an NRG by ramming him off the Bike.
I drove the Bike away and allowed the other Officers to arrest the Suspect.

ThomasHumphreys

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 23:57:54 pm »
I'd like to take a moment to clear things up.

I Joined Argonath RPG back in 2008 for a Day only as I was already comitted to another Server. I returned in Febuary 2010 full time and began using my Account again. I thought Argonath was a proper RP server like every other i'd been on before. On my first days as a Freecop, I began reporting suspects who bunnyhopped. I was ignored by Admins because all this stuff was allowed in Argonath. I got frustrated with making the effort in being a Professional Roleplayer and Police Officer to be killed deathmatch-style. I stopped all this and just began focusing on catching the 'orange people'. I started using tactics like bunnyhopping, rush-spraying and hitting suspects with my car to knock them down before exiting my Car. Thats when I posted the Comment: I Only Play Here For Some Cops & Robbers. Thats really what I was doing now, but still kept to the server rules, not firing on standing suspects, asking to surrender and such. It was solely based on this comment that I was fired from my Senior Officer role in the SFPD. No action was ever taken to look into my duties in the Server to determine if I was breaking any rules.

I later made a complaint against the SAPD for being Wrongfully Fired. I asked to be reinstated or to have the reason changed to something else. I gained support from several Officers applauding my Roleplaying ability. I was even promoted to Officer and SWAT Operative from Freecop without any Training. My complaint was closed by Captain Giac, and after a month, locked and moved to Closed Investigations without an Answer, before being deleted from the Forum a Day later. It was also Captain Giac who read my Cops and Robbers comment and explaining it to higher command what HE thought it meant, before even asking me.

I felt Ray Carter had been discredited so much that I thought I'd be judged badly because I was fired.

I've decided to retire that Character and start over like everyone else.
I'm not going to try and post another Complaint or Appeal to be rehired as it's just too long ago to bring up again.

Those who conspired against me have since retired or been fired, and I can see good people who'll support me whenever I'm in need.

I'd like to thank everyone who vouched for me, but unfortunatly it wasn't enough to help out of the hole I was thrown in.

- Thomas/Ray

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 00:10:06 am »
Thomas, you are a disciplined and professional officer.I wish you best of luck in getting into the academy.

Kind regards,
Craig Hunter

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

ThomasHumphreys

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 21:56:01 pm »

March 12th
I spent most of today as Air Support using the Police Maverick.

I was able to Suspect several Criminals who where shooting at Police,
allowing the Officers to focus on defending themselves.

ThomasHumphreys

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 22:18:40 pm »

March 13th
Been kinda crap day. Spent most of my time as Air Support again.

Was chasing Suspects, updating their location with no response from ground units. I gave up chasing them and just returned to Patrol.
Been DM'ed by a VETERAN Player, Reports went unanswered. I got to Jail three Suspects though, so I earned $4500.

Hopefully, I'll get Cadet status soon and I can get some proper support from my fellow Officers in the LVPD.

Offline Nicholas Baker

• [SA:MP] Ex - SAPD Captain [SA:MP] SATP Trooper Trainee
  • Citizen
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 07:38:10 am »
Letter from LVPD

Dear Thomas
I would like to congratulate you and Welcome to the Team as LVPD Recruit.
We've been noticing your work, You have lots of potential and knowledge
GOODLUCK

Signed,
  LVPD Lieutenant N. Baker
Taking a toy from a boy which he doesn't like as punishment.
Is not punishing him, but pleasing him.

My everyday fun lies here. :)

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 15:03:36 pm »
Good luck.

ThomasHumphreys

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 20:49:02 pm »

March 14th
I didn't spend much time as Air Support today, I was mainly out in my Police Sultan.

I watched over a Mower Derby to watch for event ruiners.

I also chased a Suspect to Ocean Docks where he kept swimming around in the water.
I called for a Boat or Rescue Chopper which came and the Suspect surrendered.

On my way back to the LVPD, I ran into Lieutenant Nicolas Baker in Red County.
The Suspect was in Gvardia so I stopped to assist. He tried to steal my Sultan but I'd locked it.
I shot him through the window before he could drive away.

ThomasHumphreys

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2011, 20:29:49 pm »

March 15th
I started today out on Patrol in my Sultan. I chased a Suspect on an NRG.
He crashed near Ocean Docks and shot him when he ran for his Bike instead.

I joined a Patrol Team under Lieutenant Nicholas Baker, and Officer Chris Williams.
We chased a reckless Infurnus through Las Venturas, Bone County and Tierra Robada.
The Driver crashed and fled on foot, then opened fire on us when cornered. He died.

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
  • Citizen
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2011, 21:26:00 pm »
Hmm.. Good luck.

ThomasHumphreys

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 20:52:46 pm »

March 16th
I went on Air Support duty for the first half of today.
I landed on a rooftop near GS9 to provide support while Officers arrested a suspect.
Guns were exchanged before everyone started firing. I delivered the final shot on three suspects.

I went on Patrol in a cruiser for the rest of the day. Got frustrated trying to chase Infurnus's.

Had to keep switching channels in Teamspeak. Being left out of patrol operations.

ThomasHumphreys

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 20:17:46 pm »

March 17th
Highlight of today was joining a Patrol Group led by Officer Gareth Jackson and by Sergeant Sam Smith.
Out of the 8 other Officers, I was picked as the Air Unit. It was nice to know where my skills were needed most.
I got much support from ground units as I followed a Pursuit and gave out updates to their location.

I later went on lone Patrol and assisted the SWAT Team in chasing two cop killers.
One was arrested by SWAT which I transported to the LVPD. The other was killed after being cornered by the FBI.
The Suspect which I jailed had since been released and attempted to rescue the other Suspect. Both were killed.
I shot one Suspect through the passenger side window before his foot even hit the Gas. +1

Offline Nicholas Baker

• [SA:MP] Ex - SAPD Captain [SA:MP] SATP Trooper Trainee
  • Citizen
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2011, 20:56:18 pm »
RECOMMENDED!
Taking a toy from a boy which he doesn't like as punishment.
Is not punishing him, but pleasing him.

My everyday fun lies here. :)

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 13:48:34 pm »
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finnaly To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 27/03/2011. The reason for this is our 7 day waiting period. Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Retired Captain..

ThomasHumphreys

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2011, 23:28:10 pm »
What exactly was I doing as an LVPD Recruit?

As a Recruit, It doesn't look like I've achieved much and now I'm a recruit and finally about to begin Training.
I thought by being an LVPD Recruit, I'd be trained by the LVPD and become an SAPD Officer.
I put in an Application and posted daily like everyone else, but not everyone else is a Recruit.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal