| Date: 02-10-26  Time: 20:03 pm
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

I am the new girl by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 08:07:04]


Just wanted to say Hello. by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 07:36:49]


I am the new one by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 05:20:26]


Im happy I now signed up by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 04:40:03]


I am the new guy by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 04:33:26]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 342
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 2
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search


Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 9599 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Jimmy Ross

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 239
  • Worst driver of ARPD
  • Badge-ID: #AR2464
Re: Leaving
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 20:48:39 pm »
Bye, Mahome. I believe that you don't remember me, but i were SAPD Applicant/Cadet and you patrolled with me, and were great officer. See you, maybe?
Regards,

Officer Ross, ARPD.

Offline Nexxt

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2188
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
Re: Leaving
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2011, 11:07:15 am »
Was that bump really needed, lol?


Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader


Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

 

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal