| Date: 27-09-24  Time: 01:17 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 199
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Cops commands  (Read 3565 times)

Offline Brokman

• Citizen
Cops commands
« on: May 08, 2008, 09:08:09 am »
As everyone saw; we have a problem with our commands

> the /cuff and /uncuff commands ==> the better solution i think : repair the /uncuff command

> a /cancelsuspect command for all Officer and higther rangs and for the cop who suspected the citizen
  ==> why for all Officer an higther rangs : when we ask to admins a /canselsuspect , we made allaways an investigation about the abusing suspecting and numerous time, the citizen victim of an abusing is killed infront of me , powerless, before the admin had the time to /canselsupect him...
  ==> why not for all freecops too : If freecops have this power, some mafia or gangs will use them for unsuspect them, like some of them use medics for heal them. Moreover, i think a Freecops or a Cadet ( i talk about the general cituation ;)) are not capable of abolishing a "WANTED" but be able to be precious witnesses.

these are the 2 more important commands i think, if you think about over commands, post them here

Officer Brokman

[RBC]Vu4eCa

Re: Cops commands
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 13:32:03 pm »
/uncuff was set as a admin command, as it was highly abused.

/cancelsuspect is also a admin command and I think it won't be changed, because it will also be abused.

Offline James_Hunter

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 16:50:57 pm »
Perhaps just for Officers '/uncuff' ? I really do miss that command some times.

Offline Brokman

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 17:02:28 pm »
I never seen an officer abusing about a /uncuff and /canselsuspect, it's allaways us who ask a /canselsuspect to admins and many times, it's too late...
moreover i don't understand how we can abuse the /uncuff comand . after a /cuff the suspect is "block" and many time he dies in a bug car kill when he is "driving" to the PD.

Hawk

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 18:04:38 pm »
I got a idea..

Only ARPD officers can unsuspect the criminals .. so no need to call for admins !  :redface:
I dunno if arpd officers can unsuspect or not becuz im freecop/cadet.. its just my idea.

Offline Legend

• Citizen
  • The future is near...
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 18:16:14 pm »
 Dudes, if you want that to be looked as a idea, post it in SA:MP Ideas on the Argonath forums .. the developers rarely visit the ARPD forums, so there: Here I mean, not there :)

Regards, Officer Mike Lowrey

Hawk

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 18:43:57 pm »
Dudes, if you want that to be looked as a idea, post it in SA:MP Ideas on the Argonath forums .. the developers rarely visit the ARPD forums, so there: Here I mean, not there :)

Regards, Officer Mike Lowrey

Ok officer  :)
* Hawk salutes  :cop:

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2008, 19:44:53 pm »
Yes   A /unsuspect id only for officers...  I dont think officers abuse... And thats arpd his problem admins have no time and taht will be alote of work taht will be gone for admins... A cop can suspect and unsuspect its nomal... If i gut kill fr selfdefence or got abused or a fbi agent undercover that take sombody down they kan unsuspect immidiatly no hours wait admins unsuspect admins unsuspect...

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

Offline Carhartt#

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2008, 20:03:29 pm »
The current /cancelsuspect ID reason system is working fine, perhaps SAPD captains should be allowed to use it too.

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2008, 02:52:17 am »
The current /cancelsuspect ID reason system is working fine, perhaps SAPD captains should be allowed to use it too.

Should i agree!?  :rofl:

Frederick

(( Re: Cops commands ))
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2008, 12:07:06 pm »
(( Yes, maybe SAPD Captains, Chiefs, and certain ARPD officers should be allowed the power to cancel someone's wanted level.  We know we can trust the Chief and Captain, but it would be nice to give that power to certain ARPD officers as well.  If we do this, it will cut down on how much we need to rely on the administrators.  About the uncuff, I never saw it being abused.  I say the uncuff command should be brought back. ))

Offline Inkognito.

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2008, 14:21:18 pm »
I agree with Brokman. But /uncuff should be available to everyone (free cops/cadets too) because some newcommers don't know that /cuff is bugged and everytime tryes to cuff suspect, not to /me cuffs .... About /cancelsuspect. Hm.  It have more problems, because officers can abuse then. But if they abuse - they can be fired from ARPD for not following officer rights, United States of Argonath laws. About your last thing whitch you talked not much. I understood, that you want to suggest a possibility to suspect a free cops and etc. I agree with that, because some DM'ers going on /duty to don't get suspected. But system should be like that: Officers can suspect ARPD cadets/freecops, Federal Bureau of Investigion can suspect officers.

~Inkognito~

Inkognito de Lena,
Ex FBI Agent, Resigned due Activity issues,
SAPD Officer, awarded with Meritorious service medal

Offline Carhartt#

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2008, 14:24:09 pm »
But system should be like that: Officers can suspect ARPD cadets/freecops, Federal Bureau of Investigion can suspect officers.

I like this point.

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 14:33:47 pm »
Yes, the idea is pretty good ... someone to move the topic to  SA:MP Suggestions and ideas on ArgonathRPG forums ? I believe it belongs there .. :)

Offline Brokman

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 17:03:11 pm »
a link is made...

summing-up of requests: => /uncuff for all cops.
                                  =>/canselsuspect for all ARPD ( officers , seniors, sergeant, Captains, deputy chiefs and chiefs ).
                                  =>FBI members can /su the cops.

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 17:57:44 pm »
What I find amusing is how some of this is already being worked on.....
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Inkognito.

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2008, 20:10:26 pm »
a link is made...

summing-up of requests: => /uncuff for all cops.
                                  =>/canselsuspect for all ARPD ( officers , seniors, sergeant, Captains, deputy chiefs and chiefs ).
                                  =>FBI members can /su the cops.

Not Only FBI members. Officers can /su free/cops cadets, firstawal :) And then FBI can su Officers. Because FBI can't watch for freecops who breaking them rights :)

Inkognito de Lena,
Ex FBI Agent, Resigned due Activity issues,
SAPD Officer, awarded with Meritorious service medal

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal