| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 11:12 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 298
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Matthew Adams  (Read 3052 times)

Offline Matthew Adams

• Citizen
SAPD: Matthew Adams
« on: April 11, 2011, 22:55:00 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Matthew Adams
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real life 19, IG 29
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Since august 2009
How long have you played as a cop: august 2009
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes, I was a senior officer, SWAT operative, and had several academy positions
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? I was fired for a reason that was never actually revealed to me. Just found my rank removed one day without any explanation given. I assume it was because I gave myself armour on SWAT duty one day, as an officer of LVPD had made a bunch of threats to get me fired over it a few days before.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I wish to be reinstated as it is in my opinion that I should have never been fired in the first place. I willingly admit that the kick from SWAT was just, but what I did with my SWAT rights has no impact on my performance as an SAPD officer and an academy teacher. There are alot of excellent officers leaving the PD right now, and it is in my opinion you guys will need all the experienced men you can get. I can be one of those experienced men. As a note, I wish to state that if reinstated, I would want to come back as the same rank I had, senior officer. I see it completely redundant for me to go through the cadet stage, as I myself have taught cadets for quite some time. Thanks for taking the time to read.

- Matthew

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD: Matthew Adams
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 00:16:19 am »
As you probably know, it is important to post patrol reports. They consist of what you did daily. Post them about every 3-5 days. And have them well detailed. I will post a example below.

4/11/11

Suspects killed: (#) And reason for being killed.
Suspects arrested: (#) And time as well as why you arrested them.
Civilians stopped: (#) And reason for being stopped.
Civilians ticketed: (#) And fine price/ reason for ticket.
Patrol partners: ( NAME OF PERSON)
Patrol time: (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours)
Other:
        - EX: Today, I assisted in a C30 that occured at LSPD...

Good luck, I think you were a great cop.

Offline Matthew Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 03:06:51 am »
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I won't be posting reports as i'm applying to be reinstated. I doubt i'll even be on the server until this gets resolved. I'd just like to add that i'm sorry for giving myself armour, and that I didn't really think anyone would care, since i've observed everyone else give themselves free gear. I'm not saying its okay, I just thought I could get away with it, and that was wrong of me. I'd really like my job back guys.

Offline Swig

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 03:28:29 am »
If you're not interested in showing activity while you're waiting to be reinstated, it's no need to apply for an reinstatement.
The whole point for 1 month to wait until reinstatement is because you have to post activity reports, so we can see that you are active and will do your job as an police officer.

You say you wont even be online at the server..
EX-DPD Captain
Holder of two Meritorious Service Medals
Holder of one community policing medal
Holder of one Police Star

Offline Matthew Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 03:45:38 am »
Well why would I have to wait an entire month... I was hoping this could be answered in a few days.

Offline Swig

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 03:46:39 am »
Because over the month, we will see how active you are in your duty, if you need anything taken again at the academy etc.
This is normal procedure for all officers that wants to be reinstated.
EX-DPD Captain

Offline Matthew Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 03:51:20 am »
I was instructing in the academy a week ago, I think I know how to perform my officer duties. As for activity, I was highly active until I was fired, at which point I lost all will to really play. SAPD is what makes me want to play. If I can't be in it, then I have no drive to even come online, because I can't even do anything meaningful.

Offline Swig

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 03:56:32 am »
And you came'd to the forum and found no reason to why you're rank where away?
EX-DPD Captain

Offline Matthew Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 03:58:49 am »
No one informed me of why it was removed. Do you have a special interest in my attempt to be reinstated? If you want to continue discussing this, my MSN would probably be a better option so the thread isn't flooded with our one on one conversation.

Offline Swig

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 04:03:49 am »
All things regarding your reinstatement should be published here, so the upper command can get the review of you when we are discussing it.
If you don't know what the reason is why you got fired, contact Chief Leroy as he was the one who published it (suspension and demotions topic)

Applicant ''Matthew Adams'' has requested Reinstatement,

The Upper Command will review the attitude & activity of Matthew Adams, along with his application.
Decision will be announced as soon as the Upper Command has reached an conclusion.

Signed,
Captain Swig

EX-DPD Captain

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 04:04:51 am »
Also... if you were to come back it would be at officer.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Matthew Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 04:05:33 am »
Please explain why this would be so, Jimmy.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 04:13:43 am »
Please explain why this would be so, Jimmy.

Because the Senior Officer Badge is given to Officers who have proved them selves in the pd through work and showing maturity to the command staff... this happens with all Returning members... Flameman..... Qusens... anyone... Officer Badges no matter how high you are... and if you have an issue with having an officer badge... then I am sorry to waste your time.
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Matthew Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 04:18:31 am »
Are you saying I haven't proved myself through hard work and maturity? I issued myself a free set of armour. It was stupid, but I don't see why this should demolish my career. I've apologized. I'm just asking for another chance. I'm a smart man, I know how things work, and i'm great in the field. I can be a valuable asset to the department. But I would like my senior officer rank back, because I worked for it, and I earned it, and I never abused it. I did something stupid with my SWAT rights, and I understand if those are gone forever. But never have I abused my regular SAPD rights. I have put in hundreds of hours of dedicated work. I don't feel like I should be stripped of my accomplishments because of one small error of judgement I made.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2011, 04:41:15 am »
You weren't fired from just the SWAT.... there were other reasons if you check... the Chief will render his decision in sufficient time.
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Matthew Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 04:44:43 am »
Then I request these other reasons to be made known to me. Further corruption does not explain anything.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2011, 04:47:49 am »
Then I request these other reasons to be made known to me. Further corruption does not explain anything.

Attitude.. there is one.

Name: Matthew Adams

Current Rank: Senior Officer

Reason: Script abuse of weapon equip and further corruption

Punishment: Fired from SAPD.

And you said abuse of weaponry was all you did wrong... my friend I believe in second chances... but if you throw attitude around and don't take doors that are open... because you want to find a door you like first... you will miss any and all chances.

I don't feel like I should be stripped of my accomplishments because of one small error of judgement I made.

Yea because If I just abused one guy I should still keep my captain rank because I worked so hard for it... nice logic...
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Matthew Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 04:54:34 am »
I don't know of anyone having a problem with my "attitude", Jimmy. Did you make that up? Even if you didn't like my attitude, is that a real reason to fire someone? I don't think so. I don't know why you feel the need to come here and talk to me like this, but its not needed. If you have a problem with me, please feel free to talk to me about it, instead of insinuating things.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 04:56:39 am »
No Insinuations were made... however Attitude does weigh in on someone's career I can think of many cases but I don't want to specify to protect them from further shame / remembrance... Leroy will be the next reply... then you will know... but if you refuse to go in game then I can almost assure you that no reinstatement will happen.
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Matthew Adams

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 05:03:34 am »
Sorry if my attitude is a little more practical than "kiss everyones ass so I can go far" Jimmy. I try to keep things real. I might not be everyones best friend, but as least i'm fair, and i'm competent.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal