| Date: 07-10-24  Time: 09:22 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 399
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Best Daily Report  (Read 1440 times)

Offline XSniper

• Citizen
Best Daily Report
« on: April 26, 2011, 01:11:14 am »
I think I did great on this report, took me a while to get up. It's also on my application, i jsut wanted to show my report for today I think it was one of my bests. Reply with what you think, I'd like suggestion on what not to say or what to say.

http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=17368.0 <- SAPD Application, post your replies.  :gandalf:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Special Daily Report
Date of April 25, 2011
Patrolled At: Los Santos , Dillmore , SF, Red County
Patrol Length/Online Time: 1 Hour Patrol , 3 Hours Online
Patrol Partners: Nathan_Lorrens
Traffic Stops: 3
Criminals Jailled: 17
Criminals Killed: 21
Extra:  #1Today was the most craziest and most busiest day ever as a cop since I joined Argonath. And yes i took screenshots today, but not from all the action. Well first when i log in and go 10-8, i hear a susposely "C30". It was in The Fallen Tree, RC where the mafia Stracci was invading Falcones territory/factory. I rushed to the scene expecting a Code Purple but never turned out to be one. Few officers were standing by I was the only one talking the a mafia member. They said "He just trying to buy the property nothing else" So I believed him and went in the factory with permission. I thought it was a gang war but unfortunately no. All that happened was Falcone shouting "get out" "tresspassers" ! etc. SWAT rushed to the scene, and was standing by outside. Soon rushing in capturing some criminals who decided to shoot, etc. At the end a whole bunch of criminals were arrested.

#2 Later at dillmore all the Falcones, were arriving at DPD and shooting casuing many officers to go down and have many C30's many officers arrived. But every second there was a falcone's member coming in shooting officers and civilans. Many gave up and were arrested accumalating many in jail. I didn't get any pictures from that but that was a crazy moment. Head breaking.

Pictures From Special Daily Report
Report #1

Offline ~Legend~

• [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
Re: Best Daily Report
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 11:45:53 am »
You seem to be having fun putting together these daily reports. Nice. ;)

I thought it was a gang war but unfortunately no.

:v:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal