In-Game Name: Jason_Pride
Former Names: Andro
In-gameAge: 26
How long have you played on Argonath RPG? I've played for about 2-3 months (with breaks) on SA-MP server and few times on the IV:MP one, but I'm really looking forward to focus on IV:MP when more people are going to come online.
Do you have any previous experience as a cop? If “yes” little explanation please. Yes I work as a cop on Argonath RPG SA:MP server and on some other Roleplay servers. I was also part of SASD, one of the most professional Law Enforcement agencies in SA:MP.
Do you understand the Police Laws and Procedures? Yes I do.
Have you been denied previously? If yes, Why? Never applied, never denied.
Why do you want to be in the LCPD? I want to keep Liberty City streets clean and move my Rp skills to another level and another game. It's just lovely how IV:MP is developing and it's a great idea to start a new career there.