| Date: 02-10-26  Time: 12:16 pm
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

I am the new girl by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 08:07:04]


Just wanted to say Hello. by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 07:36:49]


I am the new one by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 05:20:26]


Im happy I now signed up by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 04:40:03]


I am the new guy by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 04:33:26]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 454
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search


Author Topic: Resignation - Boozman  (Read 12324 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Swig

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1122
Re: Resignation - Boozman
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2011, 02:10:04 am »
Sad to see you leave Boozman, you have been a great addition to the SAPD, and you together with the old CMD were here to make the SAPD was it was, but as you say things changes, and we just have to live with it, and make the best out of it also.

Good luck in the future  :v2:
EX-DPD Captain
Holder of two Meritorious Service Medals
Holder of one community policing medal
Holder of one Police Star

 

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal