| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 06:34 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 449
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [AWAY] SAPD Application: SuperHero  (Read 3064 times)

Offline SuperHero

• Citizen
[AWAY] SAPD Application: SuperHero
« on: August 27, 2011, 15:42:03 pm »
SAPD Application SuperHero

Nickname (ingame): SuperHero
Nickname (character): David Becker
Argonath Forums nickname: TugaPower
Previous names: Calvin_White ; Brook_Smith; Areskiko; Ares_Stracci, Ares_Gvardia, Ares_Rich; Carlitos; [Gstar]Riley_Carlton; Roman_Pearce; Ziggy_Otto; James_Carter(there is or was a james carter nowadays in server I think, i'm not related to that person in any way)
Age (ingame and real-life): 25/16
What is your timezone: GMT 0

Do you have a passport?: Yes I do.
Do you have a license?: Yes I do.
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: Stracci, Gvardia, [Gstar]
How long you play a day: 2-3 hours
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: No.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes I do.
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes.
What would make you an good officer?: Patience, dedication, skills such as driving/shooting/socializing/comunicating
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: Yes I do, I was once a cadet, but got fired due to inactivity.
Describe your work as an SAPD officer:As an ARPD officer, I prefer to backup units in major situations C30s or purples as I see lack of response in many situations. As an SAPD officer I would
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 4 lines): I've been a cop since I joined the server 28th May 2009 I always liked the RP involved in it and always will. I've been in some crime organizations and I know how things roll, I got tired of criminal RP fast. My goal in SAPD is to protect the citizens of Argonath, clean the streets from organized crime, and to be a great officer and hopefully going up on rank. I think I will focus to bust down members of criminal organisations and drug dealers. As I was already apart of the department as a cadet I know how things work and I would really like to get back here, it is full of good officers and I will enjoy working with them.

NOTE: (I think I deleted my old account I don't remember, tried to access it but something was wrong so I created another one.)

I certify that all information is true and correct.
SuperHero

Offline Orel

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #4815
Re: SAPD: SuperHero
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 00:37:51 am »
Good luck , good officer

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 02:03:47 am »
Hello SuperHero,

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,
[R*]Leroy
SAPD Chief

Offline SuperHero

• Citizen
Re: .SAPD: SuperHero
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 16:52:46 pm »
Today I patrolled around LS, BC and TR.
First situation C30, 4 armed suspects in east los santos in a shoot-out with a fellow officer, we managed to neutralize three and arrest one.
Second situation, 2 armed suspects evading, I managed to intercept the vehicle by getting it's tires and neutralized them.
Third situation, 2 armed suspects involved in a shoot-out between the two, suspected them both, killed one and later killed the other with the help of SFPD.

Regards,
              SuperHero

Offline SuperHero

• Citizen
Re: .SAPD: SuperHero
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 13:22:17 pm »
I've been patrolling since I connect to the server :)

Tried to attend the training of LVPD Airborne/Waterborn, but only did for some time because I had to dinner.

Hope to join SAPD back :)

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 17:37:00 pm »
Hey SuperHero, I've seen you online a bit but not on duty. Try and keep your patrol reports up or else your application may get rejected!
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline SuperHero

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 20:47:55 pm »
Oh I see.. I was used to not bump application as I had applied into FBI.

Patrol Report

Assisted two C30s with multiple suspects.

First C30, arrived at scene and multiple gangsters had killed one officer, high speed chase till SF Doherty, SFPD intercepted and all suspects got arrested/killed.

Second C30 two mobster impersonated officers, pulled over a person and tried to kidnap him, one of them starts shooting at an officer, and they start evading without kidnapping the citizen, chased them to Montgomery where they entered an ammunation and got heavily armed and armoured, asked for backup on radio many times, when finally we disabled their vehicle at TR intersection, one suspect was downed the other tried to evade by swimming to SF. I went to the naval ship in SF got in the Coast Guard raindance and landed on a little island in the middle of the ocean where the suspect was, neutralized him with lethal force.

Assisted an officer who suspected multiple citizens for trespassing private property and refusing to leave it, in the end it all turned out well and the suspects left the property and got unsuspected due to co-operating.

Offline SuperHero

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 13:12:37 pm »
PATROL REPORT

Assisted major C30 and 207.

207 was called by some officer, it was located at Mad Dogg Mansion a.k.a Sforza HQ, some assault team was doing a drug bust and the situation turned into a 207. Hostage managed to escape, changing the situation into C30, Chief Leroy handed us weaponry to deal with the criminals, we organised in teams and stormed the house, neutralizing every single suspect who didn't surrender. Few surrendered, many got killed.

C30 was called by Officer TinMan, if I'm not mistaken, at Vinewood maybe around 8 suspects, Officer TinMan got killed by the Corleone Mobsters and as units arrived at scene we managed to stop them. 1 got arrested and the others were killed.

Offline SuperHero

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 16:40:16 pm »
PATROL REPORT

Assisted DPD organised patrol - leaded by Johnny_Collin.
Did a drug bust with some officers from DPD, it all turned out well, dealer didn't offer any resistance and we managed to get 80grams of weed.

Offline [R*]Drix

• Citizen
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 11:11:15 am »
Great officer seen how you do in patrols. I wish you luck.

Offline SuperHero

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2011, 23:48:00 pm »
Great officer seen how you do in patrols. I wish you luck.
Thanks

Offline [R*]Drix

• Citizen
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 16:59:03 pm »
I was wrong about you, most of the time you spent it as a suspect moaning around flaming ARPD.
I'm dissapointed in your behaviour.

Offline SuperHero

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 15:16:12 pm »
I was wrong about you, most of the time you spent it as a suspect moaning around flaming ARPD.
I'm dissapointed in your behaviour.
Most of the time? I applied for the FBI, I spent months not being a suspect, can't I do it now?
And most of the time on duty you don't seem to care about me, but as I am suspect I get noticed very quickly.
Flaming ARPD? Refresh my memory please.

Offline saberman

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3029
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 19:36:53 pm »
I have never ever seen you as a suspect or as a civilian.

Offline SuperHero

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 20:03:49 pm »
I have never ever seen you as a suspect or as a civilian.
That just shows how much active I am.. I'm not denying I'm not being a suspect or civillian for some time but it isn't forbidden, and as Sabreman states he only saw me IG as cop..that shows i'm active IG as a cop at least

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: [AWAY] SAPD Application: SuperHero
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 07:17:56 am »
Hello Applicant,
Your application has been rejected!

For the following reasons
  • Inactive..
  • No inactivity reason reported.

Signed,
Sergeant Andrew Hudson