Keep up the good job, make us proud.  :D

3x  2x 

Offline Stevke.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SF5003
Re: SAPD Application | .David
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2012, 12:11:54 pm »

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 429
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | AstarothThePenguin  (Read 13278 times)

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
Re: SAPD Application | David_Gambetti
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2012, 18:37:27 pm »
 :pancher:

As some of you already know, ARPD forums were not working for me, and i finally fixed it   :cool:

Well, i'll start posting patrol reports from today  as every other day  :cop:  :donut:   :v:
I can't describe the vibe i get when i drive-by six people and 5 i hit :roll:

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2012, 00:02:39 am »
Patrol Report

Date: Friday, April 20, 2012.

Length: 2:30 hours.

Patrol Partner(s): N/A

Suspects Arrested: Total suspects arrested: 0
Suspects Killed: Total suspects Killed: 3

Investigations Performed: None

Tickets Issued: None
Civilians Stopped: Tried one, but he evaded.

Description of your shift: Umh, today i had a little argue with Eugene Gvardia about me being on duty. So i left it. I choose SAPD. However, mostly i was chasing suspects in bone county, but a couple of them were on NRG so i didn't get to catch them. Only got one at Verdant Bluffs and a two more on my way to San Fierro. Main point is, pretty peaceful day with a couple of exceptions.  :cop:

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Everybody tries to evade nowdays plus i see a lot of cop-baiting.

• -- Notes --
                           N/A
  • -- Questions --
                            N/A
  • -- Plans for improvements --
Nothing. It's all good for now.

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2012, 19:46:14 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: Saturday, 21 April. 2012.

Length: Night at 00:00-01:00(1h), total about..5 hours for today.

Patrol Partner(s): Steven_Jeffrey, [WS]Daniel and a couple of others.

Suspects Arrested: Today a total of 2 suspects were arrested.
    Suspects Killed: Today were 5-7 suspects killed.

Investigations Performed: None.

Tickets Issued: None.
    Civilians Stopped: Two.

Description of your shift: Pretty good day for me.
    I was patrolling around San Fierro/Whetstone, there i killed a suspect who was hiding into his business with 2000$ fee.(Fee voided)
    Than i got one at the weed farm. Later on, i got to patrol with [WS]Daniel, we got a few suspects together. Than a training was organised by Lt. Steven_Jeffrey, we got a couple of suspects with him as well.

After that, me and Lt.Steven were keeping San Fierro clean for a while. Got a few suspects and a C-purple at Santa Marina beach appeared. Me and Lt.Steven went there, while the suspects were hiding inside, me and Lt.Steven arrived just in time when the officers were about to storm the place.
    We got in, and a couple of suspects got downed by me. Later on i was discussing some stuff with Tomer, since the criminals got a bit calm for a hour. After that. ARA called us to help. So we went there, helped the Argonath Road Administration by checking everyone who passed there and stuff.

-That was pretty much it. Good day for me.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: C-purple is pretty hard to handle
    All tho it was an amazing day, i learned a lot of good stuff from Lt. Steven Jeffrey and [WS]Daniel, thanks to them now i know
    a couple of new shooting techniques.

• -- Notes --
                          Today was a good day.
    • -- Questions --
                          N/A
                          Driving on sand..[/list]

The Police Department of the City of San Fierro -  Recommendation

Hello, David.

I, SAPD Cadet woud like to recommend this officer.The reasons for recommendation can be found below.

1. Great driving skills
    2. Awesome shooting skills, especially with SMG (DB)
    3. Great RP skills.

Good luck with your application, and hope to see you in SAPD soon. Keep the great job up!

Signed,

Stevke Collin
    SFPD Cadet

Offline SeanC

• Citizen
      • Skype - SeanC1607
    « Reply #66 on: April 22, 2012, 17:56:16 pm »
    Looking good, keep it up.

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
    • The best officer
    « Reply #67 on: April 22, 2012, 17:59:29 pm »
    Definitely an elite worker.

Can't wait to see more.
    Oh believe me you will see a lot more than this :P

Keep up the good job, make us proud.  :D
    Thanks buddy, and i am trying my best here  :cop:

The Police Department of the City of San Fierro -  Recommendation

Hello, David.

I, SAPD Cadet woud like to recommend this officer.The reasons for recommendation can be found below.

1. Great driving skills
    2. Awesome shooting skills, especially with SMG (DB)
    3. Great RP skills.

Good luck with your application, and hope to see you in SAPD soon. Keep the great job up!

Signed,

Stevke Collin
    SFPD Cadet

Thanks Stevke, pleasure doing patrols with you :)

Looking good, keep it up.
    Will do, thanks Sean!

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
    • The best officer
    « Reply #68 on: April 22, 2012, 18:17:14 pm »
    Hey guys, in case you see this i just want you to know that i won't be able to do a patrol for today (22 April, 2012)

I got a couple of things to do so it will be a hard day for me (Parties to attend)
    Birthdays, a friends wedding etc etc.
    Sorry, but hopefully i'll see you guys tomorrow  :cop:

Kind regards,

David  :donut:

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
    • The best officer
    « Reply #69 on: April 23, 2012, 20:09:49 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: Monday, 23 April. 2012.

Length: About 4 hours.

Patrol Partner(s): Alone..

Suspects Arrested: Today a total of 1 suspect was arrested.
    Suspects Killed: Today a total of 3 suspects were killed.

Investigations Performed: N/A

Tickets Issued: None for today.
    Civilians Stopped: Two guys.

Description of your shift: Not like every day of my shift.
    Today started with chasing a criminal at Doherty, San Fierro. Was chasing him for around 10 minutes. The guy had a fast car
    And he was a hell of a good driver. Luckily, another ARPD car joined me and we blocked his way. His car fell into the water
    And i decided to leave the suspect for the second ARPD car that joined me. Later on, i went to see how Los Santos is doing.

Buuuut it wasn't that good. I didn't have a partner to Drive By, so they Drive by'd on me. i went to Idlewood PnS and fixed my car.
    Later on, i returned to the suspects at Verdant Bluffs (CM HQ). But this time when i returned, they were 7 suspects, not two..
    So i called for backup, stayed on their view as much as i could, but no unit responded to my call. Than they started to shoot on me
    So i had to run away. Outnumbered..7 vs 1 is not fair at all. However, when i left the property i was heading to Glen Park.
    Up there, i got a suspect who killed a guy and tried to kill me, so the situation ended with him laying on the ground.
    Later on, i went back to San Fierro.

There, i saw two suspects with low health, as pushed their car into a random house, they got out of the car and started shooting on me.
    Luckily, i took some cover behind the police car and i was able to take the both of them down. Later on, an academy training was going on
    Alex was chasing Lt. Steven Jeffrey and i was in Alex's car just to watch and learn as much as i could. Alex's partner had to relog and somehow
    we lost the PD car. anyways, Lt Jeffrey had to go to dinner, so i took over the job. Alex and Jack Hall were chasing me in my black infernus
    Alex really had some low DB skills, so i wasn't moving my infernus whenever they got close to me, i was driving 170 max and moving fowards only.

Later when i blew the car up myself, Alex and Jack took me to SFPD and we RP'ed for a while. he performed an investigation for me.
    I was a guy who killed a drug dealer in self defence and he was the officer who arrested me.
    And by the SAPD rules, self-defence is only valid if it's a defence with a hand gun, but i had a shotgun.
    We got to the point "Guilty" And that was pretty much it, fun day!

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Fun day! Especially with Jack Hall and Alex, it was a pleasure to RP with both of them. Also, now i know that a self-defence is only valid if it's with a hand gun. Thanks Alex and Jack  :cop:

• -- Notes --
                                Great day for me.
    • -- Questions --
                                Is it true that a self-defence will only be valid if it's done with a hand gun?
                                None known for now. I became better at everything  :cop:
    [/list]
    [/tr][/table]

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
    • The best officer
    « Reply #70 on: April 25, 2012, 22:19:56 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2012.

Length: 4 hours, maybe more.

Patrol Partner(s): Forgot the name.

Suspects Arrested: Today i didn't arrest any suspects.
    Suspects Killed: Today a total of 5 suspects were killed.

Investigations Performed: None.

Tickets Issued: None for today.
    Civilians Stopped: 3 guys in 1 car.

Description of your shift: Nice day, chased suspects around San Fierro, but they usually went to Las Venturas or Flint County, none stayed in San Fierro for a easier catch. First suspect for today was running to Flint County, we had a nice chase, his "partner" had some drive by weapon (unknown) and i was chasing him all the way down to Flint Intersection, When i crashed their car, one guy decided to stay in the car and suicide, the other one got out and started shooting me, so i returned fire and he went down, easily.

The next ones were at Los Santos cruising around, i chased them for a while and they decided to stop, get out of the car and kill me.
    I was calling backup on the radio as much as i could, but no unit responded. Therefore i had to handle the situation by myself.
    I was trying to shoot them as much as i can, but apparently a guy with his white huntley accidentally passing by the situation, decided to stop and shoot me as well.( I know, it's against the rules to do that as that guy helped them, but apparently admins were too busy to look at the situation)
    Got the first suspect's body armor down and a little bit of his health, second one's half armor down, and the third one's nothing, didn't even have time to run away.

Third, heading towards San Fierro with his aiding friend, his aiding friend died and re-spawned at the situation as their car blew up, but the suspect stood and shot me. Had to return fire and kill the guy. I Warned him, but apparently he decided to shoot. So, that's how he lost his precious life.

The forth one was a weird guy, while i was on my way to Flint, the dude was a suspect and i didn't want to bother with him as i was minding my own business heading to Flint, but he decided to take a cop down and raise his /rhl. So, i got out of the car, he started jumping like a rabbit, he ran to Grotti's, took cover behind the cars and shot me, than he was running towards me and i got in the perfect position to shoot the guy, so that's what i did, used some force on him..R.I.P.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Just a picture for an example how suspects are scared from a great cop  :cop:

Conclusion: Suspects these days are weird. If they see a light blue cop, they think that they can easily torture him and stuff. Too bad they ran on to an ex Criminal. However, i decided to add myself a new skill by "taking cover".

• -- Notes --
                                  New skill added: Taking cover from now on.
    • -- Questions --
                                 None.
                                 I still don't know if there's something i should be better at.
    [/list]
    [/tr][/table]

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
    • The best officer
    Re: SAPD Application | AstarothSforza
    « Reply #71 on: April 27, 2012, 00:42:21 am »
    Spent some time on thinking about this.
    So, i decided to change my name from .David to AstarothSforza
    I really miss Role-playing random things, as a police officer, that is not even possible for me.
    Yes, i do RP a lot as a police officer, but it's just not enough for me. So i decided to take 2 characters
    So,

ON Duty=Loyal officer
    OFF duty=Sforza member ;)

Am trying my best here, so no worries. I won't change into a criminal or whatever you have on your mind already.
    It's simple, i will role-play two characters.

Regards,
    AstarothSforza  :cool:

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
    • An old dinosaur
      • Skype - KyleSforza
    • Badge-ID: #SF5114
    • SA-MP: KyleSforza
    « Reply #72 on: April 27, 2012, 03:25:57 am »
    6 in the morning and I see a Sforza.  ;)

Keep it up brother, hope to see you on force soon!  :pancher:

Everyone has secrets — the ones we keep...and the ones that are kept from us.

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
    • The best officer
    « Reply #73 on: April 27, 2012, 21:28:23 pm »
    6 in the morning and I see a Sforza.  ;)

Keep it up brother, hope to see you on force soon!  :pancher:
    Thanks buddy
    And please excuse my sort of inactivity, i am really busy IRL nowdays, i barely can sit home, i only come for lunch and dinner, as this is the dinner time.
    Sunday i will do one, and 1/2 may, i think i'll have a little vacation, we'll see...
    Regards,
    Astaroth!

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
    • The best officer
    « Reply #74 on: April 28, 2012, 12:01:00 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: Saturday, 28 April, 2012.

Length: 2 hours.

Patrol Partner(s): FlameMan, Knightzzz and Harvey Ancelotti

Suspects Arrested: Today i didn't get to jail anyone.
    Suspects Killed: Today a total of 3 suspects were killed.

Investigations Performed: None, was too busy with the C30

Tickets Issued: None.
    Civilians Stopped: None at all.

Description of your shift: Started fine at SFPD, got a suspect near Downtown.
    Than i went to Los Santos to withdraw some cash from my business. Suddenly a C30 opened on Mt.Chillad
    A lot of units were calling for backup, so i quickly went to the ammunation and bought myself some guns.
    By the time i got there, the units were killed. I tried to snipe some of them, but the 10 of them were running towards me
    with combat shotguns in their hands. They blew my car up, and luckily i found a SAPD heli left on the mountain.

Quickly got inside it and the two of them jumping from the mountain to get me (they were some hero's)ended up
    in my lovely heli-blades. Later on, FlameMan, Harvey and Knightzzz responded to my call, to meet up and Angel pine.
    Went there. re-equiped myself, we got into the heli again and i was taking them up.
    Umh, when we got there, 6 of them were hiding behind the mountains sniping us, and the other 4 were just running towards us with
    Their combat shotgun. Two of the officers ran away, one on the left and one on the right. Knightzzzz died, i took as much as health possible from them
    So, i ended up dead too.

When i finished with that one, i went for a ride, a suspect blew my car up and tried to kill me, luckily a couple of ARPD officers came and helped me out with him. We got him on some low health and he gave up. Some SAPD officer told me to leave him because a new guy wants to jail him, and that's what i did.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Pretty awesome day for me. Got the experience
    how it is too shoot alone with 8 suspects.

• -- Notes --
                                         Awesome day
    • -- Questions --
                                         None.
                                 Group shooting techniques i guess.

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
    • The best officer
    « Reply #75 on: April 30, 2012, 11:28:56 am »
    Hello Friends.
    I Would like to inform you that i will be away for 2 days.
    1st of May is a big holiday for my country
    Well, i hope you're not mad about this. But i must be away :P
    Btw, there's a patrol report for 29 April that i can't fill up

However,
    Have fun without me guys
    See you in 2-3 days !!!  :cop:

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
    • The best officer
    « Reply #76 on: May 03, 2012, 11:46:03 am »
    Hello guys, i can't do anything noways. I mean..i am on duty sometimes, i kill/arrest suspects, i get screenshots, but the ARPD forums are not working for me, This is the 5min working period...soo, any idea how i can fix this?

Offline Orel

• Citizen
    • Badge-ID: #4815
    « Reply #77 on: May 03, 2012, 12:34:16 pm »
    try to change ur browser

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
    • The best officer
    « Reply #78 on: May 03, 2012, 20:26:30 pm »
    try to change ur browser
    Already tried, doesn't work  :flame:

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
    • The best officer
    « Reply #79 on: May 07, 2012, 15:08:19 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: May 6, 2012.

Length: 3-4 hours.

Patrol Partner(s): None, alone..

Suspects Arrested: Today a total of 1 suspect was arrested.
    Suspects Killed: Today a total of 3-4 suspects were killed.

Investigations Performed: Today a total of 1 investigation was performed by me.

Tickets Issued: Only 1.
    Civilians Stopped: 2 Civilians stopped for reckless driving and driving on the wrong ramp.

Description of your shift: What can i say, i went on duty as i usually am, /area'd the suspects and went after them. First of them was an Ancelotti guy, a suspect was on some low health and the Ancelotti guy ran onto the suspect, asking him if he needs help, i suspected the Ancelotti for abetting and he started to evade. I pushed his car into the water and he had no way to run or shoot, he knows how i shoot...Uh, than he asked me if i could jail him in DPD. But, he ended up in LSPD.

Later on, there were only 4 suspects online, 2 of them were at San Fierro, and 2 of them at Tierra/BC. So i went after the BC ones.
    By the time i got there, FBI was in a shootout with them, they blew my car up, i got a bit mad and wasted their health, and they gave up.
    FBI drove all of us on the scene to LVPD, all tho the suspect were cuffed by me right after they gave up, i gave the suspects to other ARPD officers.
    After that, no suspects were ON and it was my birthday (6th of may) So, i was celebrating it in front of LSCH  :cool:

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Fine day, when i saw the FBI's shooting skills, i really got disapointed. I tought that they were pro trained to take suspects down but apparently, me/SAPD and a couple of other ARPD's are better at it..

• -- Notes --
                                     Great day!
    • -- Questions --
                                     None
                             It's all good for now

information
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal