| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 20:26 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 281
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | [KAOS]MasonV  (Read 3171 times)

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
SAPD Application | [KAOS]MasonV
« on: December 10, 2011, 02:55:50 am »
SAPD Application [KAOS]MasonV

Nickname (ingame): [KAOS]MasonV
Nickname (character): Mason
Argonath Forums nickname: MasonV_797
Previous names: MasonV_797, MasonV_Gambino, MasonV_Garlembo, MasonV_Anastasi, [sK]MasonV
Age (ingame and real-life): Ingame: 24 Real-life: 13
What is your timezone: GMT +10

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: 1 year and 3 months. (It dosnt say it in game because it got reset, but i dont know how.)
Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?: Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: Yes. [KAOS], Anastasi, Garlembo and Gambino.
How long you play a day: 5 hours or more sometimes.
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: No

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes
What would make you an good officer?: A good driver, shooter and a partner to do everything with. Also to know all the Police radio codes off by heart.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: No
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: I like to patrol anywhere in SA, I am good at drive-bying and i do well with either the Police car or motorbike. I respond to officers that need assistance fast and like to hang around the higher ranked cops so I am always learning new things and how to be a better Police Officer.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 4 lines): I want to join the SAPD because I want to help out the Citizens of Argonath. I like the Job of being a police officer. It is a great job to Serve and Protect the City of Argonath. I want to get to know the community more and the other police officers, I want to make the streets of Argonath clean of thugs and all types of criminals. I want to be in the SAPD because I want to get into the community of the Police force and know how things are done better to help Argonath.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
[KAOS]MasonV

Offline Larry "Pixy" Faulke

• Citizen
  • Nothing is wrong except that there's nothing wrong
  • Badge-ID: #LV3919
Re: SAPD Application | [KAOS]MasonV
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 05:13:41 am »

Welcome Applicant.

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

IMPORTANT NOTE: There are several minor mistakes in your application. Look at the SAPD application instructions to see how a correct application format should look like and fix the mistakes.

Signed,

Larry "Pixy" Faulke
SAPD Academy Manager

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 06:27:35 am »
Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date of Patrol:
10/12/2011

Suspects Killed/Arrested:
Killed: <3>
Arrested: <2>

Civilians Stopped/Ticketed:
Stopped: <0>
Ticketed: <3>

Patrol Time:
<8 Hours>

Patrol Partners:
<[KAOS]Andeey_Clause>

Conclusion of day in work:
<The Patrol was good but there wasn't much suspects online but there was a lot of other Police online.>

Signed,
<[KAOS]MasonV>

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 01:00:54 am »
Mason, there are still several minor mistakes in your application.

Please refer to the SAPD application instructions to see how a correct application format should look like.

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 13:11:33 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
12/12/2011

Arrested: <3>

Stopped: <2>
Ticketed: <0>

Patrol Time:
<5 hours>

Patrol Partners:
<>

<I didnt have a very easy patroll because most of the suspects were very good drivers, I was in the passenger seat at the most time today but it was a good patroll.>

Signed,
<[KAOS]MasonV>

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 07:38:26 am »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
13/12/2011

Arrested: <1>

Stopped: <1>
Ticketed: <1>

Patrol Time:
<2 - 3 hours>

Patrol Partners:
<[KAOS]Andeey_Clause>

<I didn't go on patrol for long so i didn't get much done but I think I did good for the time I was on. I patrolled all over LS and it was a good patrol.>

Signed,
<[KAOS]MasonV>

Offline Raphael

• [SA:MP] FBI Agent
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #SF4955
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 08:32:09 am »
Officer participated in a training I organized. He did very well in it as well. Showed good initiative. For that, I'll RECOMMEND Him. Good luck in your application, Mason!

Medal of Unending Bravery and selfishness x1
Medal of Conduct and Performance x2
Medal of Leadership x1

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 08:40:22 am »
Thanks for that I appreciate it alot. :D

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 11:17:40 am »
Officer participated in a training I organized. He did very well in it as well. Showed good initiative. For that, I'll RECOMMEND Him. Good luck in your application, Mason!
The training was really fun and great.

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 12:38:20 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
15/12/2011

Killed: <4>
Arrested: <4>

Stopped: <0>
Ticketed: <2>

Patrol Time:
<5 hours>

Patrol Partners:
<dyl, Zleno.Tomohawk, James_Collin>

<The patrol was really good and I had a great time. I did really well today in this patrol and look forward to having other patrol days like this.>

Signed,
<[KAOS]MasonV>

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 12:43:01 pm »
Mason there are still 2 mistakes in your application. You've been told twice to amend them but you have failed to do so.

This is your final warning; fix any mistakes that is still in your application or your application will be rejected.

Refer to the SAPD application instructions to see how a correct application format should look like. You have 24 hours.

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 07:04:07 am »
Mason there are still 2 mistakes in your application. You've been told twice to amend them but you have failed to do so.

This is your final warning; fix any mistakes that is still in your application or your application will be rejected.

Refer to the SAPD application instructions to see how a correct application format should look like. You have 24 hours.
Ok i will fix it right away

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 07:18:24 am »

I had a look at the correct format and I'm pretty sure I fixed it all. If It is still wrong can you please tell me what it is because I have looked really hard and I cant find whats wrong.

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 09:40:11 am »
SAPD Application <NAME> [sK]MasonV

<[KAOS]MasonV>

These two parts are wrong. Refer to the instructions thread again to see how they should look like.

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 12:05:52 pm »
SAPD Application <NAME> [sK]MasonV

<[KAOS]MasonV>

These two parts are wrong. Refer to the instructions thread again to see how they should look like.
I fixed it :)

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2011, 07:07:33 am »
Bump: Paroling was great but today i only got to a few suspects, and then I had to go. I will try to get better at going after suspects and get better at my driving skills other than that being an officer is the best job Ive had on Argonath and it's been really fun  :) 

:sheriff:

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2011, 07:13:00 am »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
17/12/2011

Arrested: <0>

Ticketed: <1>

Patrol Time:
<20 minutes>

Patrol Partners:
<>

<Patrol wasnt that great because I only went on for 20 minutes because I had to go out but other than that it was alright. I have had better patrol's but this wasnt the worst. I think I did a great job today with the time given.>

Signed,
<[KAOS]MasonV>

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2011, 08:32:26 am »
Bump: Sorry if I have been offline for 5 days. I have been stuck with school and my laptop wouldn't start up (its about 7 years old), Also forums was down yesterday so I couldn't post this before. I am still interested in applying for Cadet so I will be online now, I am just saying this to let you know because I thought I was going to be rejected but it's all good now.

:sheriff:

:cop: LSPD :pancher:

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 08:44:59 am »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
21/12/2011

Killed: <4>
Arrested: <3>

Ticketed: <0>

Patrol Time:
<1 Hour>

Patrol Partners:
<[KAOS]Andeey, [KAOS]Ptown>

<The Patrol was good I was with people I know in real life so it was better and it was much more fun. We patroled in a SAPD Police Car in Los Santos and a bit in Los Venturas>

Signed,
<[KAOS]MasonV>

Offline MasonV_797

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2011, 13:35:36 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
23/12/2011

Killed: 5
Arrested: 2

Stopped: 2
Ticketed: 0

Patrol Time:
5 hours

Patrol Partners:
OZone, Def.Perry, BerzinsLV

The Patrol was the best, it was fun as because we had a patrol/ trainging session with [Rstar]Drix. There were 3 or 4 waves of patroling, it was really good and a great experience. I hope to have other patrol like these.

Signed,
[KAOS]MasonV

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal