| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 05:29 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 489
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Carlo Tomassi  (Read 6373 times)

Offline [MA]TicTac

• [SA:MP] DEA Agent
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS5322
SAPD Application | Carlo Tomassi
« on: December 25, 2011, 22:03:23 pm »
SAPD Application Carlo Tomassi

Nickname (ingame): Carlo Tomassi (Andrei Boyd)
Nickname (character): Carlo ''Killa Diz'' Tomassi
Argonath Forums nickname: TheNigga
Previous names: Andrei Boyd, Andrei_Hopkins
Age (ingame and real-life): IG-22/IRL-14
What is your timezone: GMT+2 - Estonian timezone

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: Since 9th Sept. 2011
Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?: Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?:I have been in Hopkins crime family
How long you play a day: Really depends on school, but usually over 2hours
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: Not that I know..

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:Yes, I do
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes, I have
What would make you an good officer?: I have been ARPD officer for a long time, so I'm a good driver in PD cars and in other cars. I do along the Trainings, what SAPD+ do. I'm always equiped, what gives me better preference on SU - I'm a good shooter and I have niticed the SWAT tactc so I know some tactic ''moves''.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?:Yes, I have been an ARPD officer.
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: I would bring more safety on the streets, would be a help-hand to callouts or any assistance needed and to other ARPD+ officers. I would like to bring more ''RP'' on the streets (If you know what I mean).
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 4 lines):I Want to join the San Andreas Police Departement becouse, I want to bring safety on the street. I want to give message to people, that they are safe on the street and they are protected. Also I would like to be as good officer I can be, and fight to the top. I would like to help ARPD officers, teach them things whatI learned from the exams (when I get accepted, those exams), give lessons to them and patrol with them, so they could see the SAPD duty. My goal is I guess what every SAPD officer goal is, to get into S.W.A.T . I would like to start my career as a SAPD Officer, so I could make more peace and truce on the streets. Give more protection to the people, that they really need so they don't have to scare to get shot or robbed behind the corner.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
Carlo Tomassi

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline [MA]TicTac

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application | Andrei_Boyd
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 00:51:58 am »
Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date of Patrol:
26/12/2011

Suspects Killed/Arrested:
Killed: About 9
Arrested: 2

Civilians Stopped/Ticketed:
Stopped: 2
Ticketed: 0

Patrol Time:
Up to 7 hours (with AFK time)

Patrol Partners:
Anna_Silvia

Conclusion of day in work:
The day was realy busy. All day were SU here and there. Alot of barricated SUs inside the house, luckely S.W.A.T was on to help us out. Not the best day, but successful day !

Signed,
Carlo Tomassi

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline David Gonzalez

• If you think people are inherently good, you get rid of the police for 24 hours - see what happens - Sylvester Stallone
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A105
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 00:53:52 am »
Good Officer Recomended

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

Offline Larry "Pixy" Faulke

• Citizen
  • Nothing is wrong except that there's nothing wrong
  • Badge-ID: #LV3919
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 04:41:22 am »

Welcome Applicant.

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Larry "Pixy" Faulke
SAPD Academy Manager

Offline Dimos

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Dimos.
  • IV:MP: Dimos_Gatsby
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 19:44:02 pm »

Bone County
Sherrif's Departament

Organised Patrol/Operation Report

Organised by:
BCSD Sergeant [WP]Kostas
BCSD Officer [WP]Rippersouls

Participants:
Anna_Sliva
MiceaTheSnowman
Andrei_boyd
Freddy_krueger
Adam.Cipone

ScreenShot:

Our website:
www.bcsd.tk

Offline [WS]Adam[BCSD]

• Remove my rank if you see this. -Lopez
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #BC501
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 20:19:07 pm »
What Kostas Sent is aproved..
1 year, 1 day of service in the SAPD.
Bye.

Offline [MA]TicTac

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 23:15:40 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
26-27/12/2011

Killed: 15
Arrested: 9

Stopped: 6
Ticketed: 3

Patrol Time:
7 hours

Patrol Partners:
Micrea and [WP]Rippersouls

The day wasn't really that busy, but there was a Kidnap situation in the morning. Then in the evening I took it cool and attended in 2 Oranized Patrol - SFPD and BCSP. They went great and I learned new things. Afterwards I made some Patrol my own, made some Traf. Stops, helped other Officers. End of the day me, Clive. and [Rstar]Mince_Pie made a Drug Bust, what was extreamly successful, funny and great. Another great day !

Signed,
Carlo Tomassi

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline [MA]TicTac

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 11:34:21 am »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
27/12/2011

Killed: 2
Arrested: 1

Stopped: 1
Ticketed: 0

Patrol Time:
7 hours

Patrol Partners:
Tom_Adams, Sushi, Leonardo

Wasn't busy day. I took part of Skid Practise, what was really fun and again I learned how to evade under shootout with 4tires dead. Then after we made some heavy busts with SAPD Officers, patrolled. After that evening we secured the Wedding at Bayside. After that night PD got a message about 207, where Police Officer was kidnapped. Everything went great. After that I took the SU to the Mordor and went 10-7.

Signed,
Carlo Tomassi

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline aksh

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS4997
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 11:46:16 am »

Dilimore Police Department
Training Report

Date:
Tuesday 27th December 2011

Training attendance:
[RatedR]KyleSforza, MirceaTheSnowman, BlaineSforza, Watson_Collin, Andrei_Boyd, Clive, Case and [WP]Kostas

Training type:
Skid Training
Training information:
  We did 3 races. 1) From DPD to FCPD [Winner- Watson_Collin] 2) From FCPD to EQPD [Winner-MirceaTheSnowman] 3) From EQPD to LVPD [Winner-[WP]Kostas]

Notes:
All the offficers who joined did great in this training

Dashcams:
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/9107/gallery6an.jpg
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9893/samp081pz.png
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/359/samp082dn.png
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4232/samp083vc.png
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7323/samp084rk.png
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/5948/samp085zk.png
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/9338/samp086se.png
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7126/samp087k.png
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4189/samp088lv.png

RecommendedOfficer performed well in the training.
Signed,
aksh

Offline Tom Adams

• [SA:MP] Captain
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 14:20:42 pm »
Had a little patrol with this officer, and I must admit that Im suprised because this officer has proved himself a lot, he knows how to use radio very well. Also we had several dangerous situations where he showed his gun handling skills, which were remarkable. Definetly I would like to see this officer in SAPD.

Offline [MA]TicTac

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 00:01:00 am »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
28-29(morning 00:xx)/12/2011

Killed: 5
Arrested: 6

Stopped: 5
Ticketed: 2

Patrol Time:
10 hours

Patrol Partners:
David, alone

Day started with 211 at Argonath Bank, LS. When I got there, everything was C4 so I C14. After that I patrolled and respond to C30. Then I went 10-7 for couple of hours. When I Re10-8 , I patrolled. In the evening (GMT-2+) we got another 211/207 at Argonath Bank, LS. I was the only one, wh o had information about it, so I told my information to Tom_Adams and to SAPD+ more.. (Can't remember). Everything went great for the cops, just that some freecops didn't follow the orders so they got copbanned (About 4). SAPD+ killed the robbes and secured the Hostage. End of the day I took part of SFPD Oranised Patrol, what didn't went very weell cuz alot of people had to go 10-7 (/q server). But I stand there to the last minute. Great day !

Signed,
Carlo Tomassi

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline [MA]TicTac

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 13:27:05 pm »
I think I won't be online today, unless those bugs and rulebreakers get removed. I did ''/su ID aiming/shooting/holding gun in public'' so he and his friend started to DM and RK me. So I went offline. Hope you understand when I'm off-duty most of the day today... No admins and too much bugs and rulebreakers. I give you some info about my Patrol then...

Day started normally, I got backup call to Idlewood, where there was 3SU. 2 of them got killed, but I didn't shoot like crazy and jailed one of them. Then police got call about 207. After we got a message, that it was a false call. After that everything went down... I got DM/RK, my SA:MP started to speak and write in some kind of Chinese/Japan language Oo so I went offiline

Mayby I will be 10-8 later today, when admins are online and bugs removed

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline [MA]TicTac

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 14:41:57 pm »
Okay, I fixed the Chinese/Japanise language, so I'm online again.

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline [MA]TicTac

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 16:18:20 pm »
If anyone can help.. When I press T to write, I get white screen but I still can write. Also I can't get ''/'' with Shift+7 . I have to do Re-Logg always I get them. If anyone has a solution for that, I would be greatful.
Ps! I'm still playing

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline [MA]TicTac

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 19:07:18 pm »
I fixed all bugs, re-coded the SA:MP..

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline [MA]TicTac

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 19:44:57 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
29/12/2011

Killed: 5
Arrested: 2

Stopped: 2
Ticketed: 1

Patrol Time:
9 hours (with all the Re-Logging and my re-coding SA:MP)

Patrol Partners:
None

Again, day started with 207, but later we got the message, that it was a prank call. After that I started to have all kind of bugs. I re-coded my SA:MP and head back to work. We got call something about 10+ SU barricated in CJ's house, Grove St.. It was a hell, almost noone respond, civilians didn't follow our orders, Gvardia started to DM and cophunt us. After that I went off to patrol. Had a nice patrol time. Then there was a LVPD Patrol, where first I attended, but then I left  for 3 reasons - 1)The leader threath to copban me for holding a bottle in my hand; 2) The leader also lied to me, that I won't lose weapons when I Re-Duty, I did and lost 7k weps. 3) I had those buggs and I couldn't be online. After (when I re-coded my SA:MP) I patrol again, but  I got tierd cuz I don't know did I lagged or the players lagged, so I went offline. Not the best day... :(

Signed,
Carlo Tomassi

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline Jason Bridges

• Citizen
  • Man with the plan
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 20:53:59 pm »
Well this officer was about to attend an SFPD patrol, but half way through, he decided to leave claiming he had been provoked by another officer. I proceeded to ask him what the issue was, and he said "there is no problem". I then asked if he would be returning to the patrol and he replied to this comment with a sarcastic laugh. I then pm'd him after asking him why he was leaving, to which he responded by saying "you may right shit on my SAPD application..." and then disabled his pms.

Regardless of your skills as an officer Andrei, you have a very bad attitude and you are also very stubborn. If you want to be accepted into SAPD, you should seriously consider changing the way you deal with situations like this and learn some respect as well. I really don't appreciate the way you've been behaving, practically shitting on my patrol and I hope at some point in the future, you will learn from your mistakes and have a change in character.

Offline [MA]TicTac

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 21:47:34 pm »
Well this officer was about to attend an SFPD patrol, but half way through, he decided to leave claiming he had been provoked by another officer. I proceeded to ask him what the issue was, and he said "there is no problem". I then asked if he would be returning to the patrol and he replied to this comment with a sarcastic laugh. I then pm'd him after asking him why he was leaving, to which he responded by saying "you may right shit on my SAPD application..." and then disabled his pms.

Regardless of your skills as an officer Andrei, you have a very bad attitude and you are also very stubborn. If you want to be accepted into SAPD, you should seriously consider changing the way you deal with situations like this and learn some respect as well. I really don't appreciate the way you've been behaving, practically shitting on my patrol and I hope at some point in the future, you will learn from your mistakes and have a change in character.
Why do you only write that part ? I PM-ed you: ''I'm leaving fom this patrol.''. You asked why? And I said to my partner is provoking and insulting me. For a long time you did not do anything, you did not awnser back in PM or CB. When I was a already going to Los Santos, then suddenly you PM-ed me and said:Come to SFPD. When I got there, you began to ask me, that why I'm leaving. And I said: My partner is provoking and insulting me. Then you asked again, that what's the problem. Then I answered again. Then you said that you need to get away for a moment, then I PM-ed you: ''I'm not coming back to patrol'', because you even didn't bother to find quick solution - I offerd new partner, but you ignored that. If you came back and saw that I was gone, then you asked that where I am. I said:''I know that I can get denied for this, but I do not tolerate this provoking and insulting.''. Then, moments later, I re-PM: So you can write''That sh*t in my application, but I Will not tolerate this.''.
My question: Why didn't you find quick solution, so the both parts would be good ? (I asked for new partner but you ignored it).

you have a very bad attitude and you are also very stubborn.
Sorry that I was pissed off, because I got flamed, insulted and provoked almost every time I turned into another corner...

If you want to be accepted into SAPD,
Yes, I want to get accepted, but I'm willing to take that risk, to get denied but I won't tolerate the flaming, insulting, provoking what I get from my patrol partner

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline Jason Bridges

• Citizen
  • Man with the plan
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 12:27:16 pm »
Why do you only write that part ? I PM-ed you: ''I'm leaving fom this patrol.''. You asked why? And I said to my partner is provoking and insulting me. For a long time you did not do anything, you did not awnser back in PM or CB. When I was a already going to Los Santos, then suddenly you PM-ed me and said:Come to SFPD. When I got there, you began to ask me, that why I'm leaving. And I said: My partner is provoking and insulting me. Then you asked again, that what's the problem. Then I answered again. Then you said that you need to get away for a moment, then I PM-ed you: ''I'm not coming back to patrol'', because you even didn't bother to find quick solution - I offerd new partner, but you ignored that. If you came back and saw that I was gone, then you asked that where I am. I said:''I know that I can get denied for this, but I do not tolerate this provoking and insulting.''. Then, moments later, I re-PM: So you can write''That sh*t in my application, but I Will not tolerate this.''.
My question: Why didn't you find quick solution, so the both parts would be good ? (I asked for new partner but you ignored it).

First of all I stated eveything that happened. So dont bother trying to act like I have cut parts out and twisted this round.

All you said to me was "nice code 14 im leaving" "I will not be provoked like this". You did not say anything about being flamed or insulted. You also said there was no problem when I asked you what happened and you just laughed as well.

I said I had to go afk for one minute and told you two to sort whatever issues you had in that minute. But you chose to be uncooperative and just stood there saying the same thing over and over again moaning about how he provoked you. I said I am not going to disrupt the whole patrol just so one person can get their own way.

Incase you haven't noticed I had 7 people other than yourself to keep in order during the patrol, so forgive me for not taking your little problem too seriously. Don't  try and say that I ignored you or make it out like I could not be bothered.

Being in SAPD is not just about how well you can shoot, drive or talk on the radio. You need to have a mature attitude and you must be able to adapt to situations (being provoked) because when you are jailing suspects I can garuntee you will get provoked, insulted or flamed and the way you acted during this patrol is not what is expected in an SAPD officer.

I hope this event has changed your attitude towards other officers as well.

Offline [MA]TicTac

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 13:33:42 pm »
First of all I stated eveything that happened. So dont bother trying to act like I have cut parts out and twisted this round.

All you said to me was "nice code 14 im leaving" "I will not be provoked like this". You did not say anything about being flamed or insulted. You also said there was no problem when I asked you what happened and you just laughed as well.

I said I had to go afk for one minute and told you two to sort whatever issues you had in that minute. But you chose to be uncooperative and just stood there saying the same thing over and over again moaning about how he provoked you. I said I am not going to disrupt the whole patrol just so one person can get their own way.

Incase you haven't noticed I had 7 people other than yourself to keep in order during the patrol, so forgive me for not taking your little problem too seriously. Don't  try and say that I ignored you or make it out like I could not be bothered.

Being in SAPD is not just about how well you can shoot, drive or talk on the radio. You need to have a mature attitude and you must be able to adapt to situations (being provoked) because when you are jailing suspects I can garuntee you will get provoked, insulted or flamed and the way you acted during this patrol is not what is expected in an SAPD officer.

I hope this event has changed your attitude towards other officers as well.
I'm not gonna argue over this, gonna wait till higher rank will respond, do I get ban or not..
First of all I stated eveything that happened. So dont bother trying to act like I have cut parts out and twisted this round
I meant more like detail part..

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal