| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 03:30 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 391
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Brost  (Read 2562 times)

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
SAPD Application | Brost
« on: December 27, 2011, 23:39:10 pm »
SAPD Application Brost

Nickname (ingame): Brost
Nickname (character): Brost
Argonath Forums nickname: Daian
Previous names: [WS]Brost
Age (ingame and real-life): IG: 29 RL: 17
What is your timezone: GMT

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: 3 years and 8 months.
Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?: Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank): Yes, I have been a cadet before, but I had to leave due to my examinations.
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank): I have not got denied, but I got rejected due to inactivity and lost my cadet status. Link: http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=8478.msg64201#msg64201
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: No I have not.
How long you play a day: About 2-3 hours a day.
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: Not at all, I live in London, England.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes, I do.
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes, I have.
What would make you an good officer?: I believe I have good teamwork skills and communication skills which is the most important attributes in an officer. I am also a respectful person and follow orders all the time.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: As A cadet in ARPD I learned various enforcement skills. I learned how to communicate and work as a team with other officer in order to make U.S of Argonath a safer place.
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: As an officer my duty would be to protect our citizens and our environment. I could do this by catching criminals and put them into prison in order to ensure that they are kept away from the streets of Argonath.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 4 lines): Since I was a kid my dream was to be a police officer and work for my country. Working as a officer is not only my childhood dream, but my personality drags me into the law enforcement career. I love to protect my people, my citizens in order to make sure that they are safe in our country and keep them away from ciminals. This is to ensure that our citizen can walk around Argonath without any worries and fear inside them. In addition, I believe I would make an excellent progress as a SAPD officer, as I believe I have a great teamwork skills and would be useful in the SAPD.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
Brost

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
Re: SAPD Application | Brost
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 23:52:45 pm »

Welcome Applicant..

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Steven Jeffrey
SAPD Academy Chief
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 04:16:23 am »
Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date of Patrol:
28/12/2011

Suspects Killed/Arrested:
Killed: 4-5
Arrested:3-5

Civilians Stopped/Ticketed:
Stopped: 1
Ticketed: 1 ($50 fine)

Patrol Time:
2-3 hours

Patrol Partners:
Anna Silva

Conclusion of day in work:
Today went well, we hade a few C30, which was extremely dangerous to handle with as the suspects were heavily armed. However me and Anna managed to take them down with the backup of other units. Rest of the situations were mostly Code 3's which was quite easy to handle with. I have improved my driving skills and radio communication skills today.

Signed,
Brost

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 04:14:16 am »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
29/12/2011

Killed: 3-4
Arrested: 1

Ticketed: None, Just one verbal warning

Patrol Time:
About 2 hours

Patrol Partners:
Marco, just for the last hour

Today I was patroling mostly by my self, I made one traffic stop and he was speeding, I gave him one verbal warning. Later on there was a 207, with multiple armed suspects. Chief Paul was controling the situation and we were giving some armours as we had to enter the building and attack. A few suspects got shot down inside the building, however, some managed to escape the building. Me and Macro took down 2 of them, by puncturing the tyres and then shooting them down as they attacked us with guns.

Signed,
Brost

Offline Marco Pierce

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3804
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 04:33:28 am »

The Police Department of the City of San Fierro -  Recommendation

Hello, Officer Brost.

I, Officer Marco, woud like to recommend this officer.The reasons for recommendation can be found below.

1. Great Communication on the Radio/Knowledge of the Codes
2. Good Driving Skills
3. Takes orders from the Highranked officers and follows them

Goodluck with your application, and hope to see you in SAPD soon. Keep the great job up!

Signed,

Marco
SFPD Officer

Credits to Anthony_Pierce

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 14:44:25 pm »
Thank you, officer.

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 03:03:22 am »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
30/12/2011

Killed: 2

Stopped: 2
Ticketed: 2 ($50 fine both of them)

Patrol Time:
2 hours

Patrol Partners:
None

Today was a quite day, I made 2 traffic stop due to speeding and I gave them a fine. Most of the day was spent on driving around the city. There were a few code 3's, I reponded to them, but they weren't majour crime. Today I improved on my driving skills.

Signed,
Brost

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 06:23:20 am »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
31/12/2011

Killed: 2
Arrested: 0

Ticketed: 1 ($60 fine)

Patrol Time:
2 hours

Patrol Partners:
For the first hour I was alone, the second hour I partnered with Airorel.

Today I made a traffic stop, the reason for the stop was that the person drove in the wrong lane. I gave him a $60 fine. The second hour me and Airorel were mostly patroling until we traced down two heavy armed suspect. We had to chase them down in a Sultan which we had no option to do but to open fire at them. I managed to puncutre their tyres and then take the suspects down because they open fire at us. Rest of the day was quite. By todays patrol I improved on my aiming and shooting skills.

Signed,
Brost

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 22:57:11 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
03/01/2011

Killed: 1

Ticketed: 1 ($50)

Patrol Time:
1 hour

Patrol Partners:
None

I wasn't on duty that much today. It was a quite day. \I made one traffic stop due to reckless driving and ticketed the driver. Later on I spotted a suspect and chased him for about 10 minutes until he crashed his car. I had to shoot him down because he started to open fire at me. Rest of the day was normal, just patroling aorund. By todays patrol I improved on my driving skills.

Signed,
Brost

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 01:26:51 am »

Application Accepted...

Hello applicant,

As result of your applicant I am happy to announce your application has been accepted.
You have also been queued into SAPD Academy, in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You may start lessons on the Academy on <09/01/2012>. The Academy will exist out of 6 sessions, 1 pre-examination and a final examination, more information about the Academy you can find here.

Do NOT forget: you must still reply once a week on your topic with a patrol report. Also please remember to apply for a department here.

Signed,

Kenny
SAPD Academy Manager

in name of:
Nexxt, SAPD Chief of Academy
Paul, SAPD Deputy Chief of Police
[Rstar]Pancher, SAPD Chief of Police
Retired Captain..

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 23:39:21 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
05/01/2012

Killed: 0

Ticketed: 0 (Verbal warning)

Patrol Time:
1 hour

Patrol Partners:
None

Today was very quiet. The streets seemed to be pretty clean. However, there was a car that was about 5 MPH over the speed limit so I had to pull him over. I gave him a verbal warning and let him go. A few moments later, I was on hot pursuit with a Huntley, wanted for evading. Thanks to the other units, we were able to PIT the suspect and take him into custody.

Signed,
Brost

Offline Marco Pierce

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3804
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2012, 06:19:15 am »
Congratulations!:D and Good luck whit the exams :cop:
Credits to Anthony_Pierce

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2012, 19:40:40 pm »
Thank you Marco!

BTW, This week and next week I will be inactive because I have upcoming exams. After the exams I will be back and play!

See you soon guys.

Offline Divine

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #106
  • SA-MP: Morpheus
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2012, 23:03:30 pm »

Interview Report

1. Why did you choose to apply to join the SAPD (key points)?
"Every Officer is hard working in SAPD and they represent their country. They have a good immpersion here, and i love my country and i would die for it."

2. What is it about the SAPD that makes you interested?
"Well first of all, It's my passion as i said, i would love to be a honored man, and SAPD is very honored. They are all dedicated, organized and a strong force." 

3. What are your aims and ambitions in the SAPD?
"My main aim is to become a perfect officer for SAPD. Show the best side of me, and help out my country."

4. How would you rate your organisation skills?
"Well in a scale of 1 to 10, i would probaly say somewhere between 8-10."

5. What is the single thing you would love to do the most of your aims and ambitions?
"Well my first ambitions and aims is of course to become a good officer and helpful in SAPD and my country."

6. How do you think you are going to achieve this?

"Well by following SAPD procedures and listen to other high rank members and get experience from them. Also show how dedicated i am to SAPD and always perform my best."

Target 1:
"To learn all the SAPD procedures, pass my exam and receive my first rank as an Officer."

How to achieve?:
You should always listen very carefully to your Instructors, after they finish giving you the session you needed, you should sit down and study it all, so you wont have any troubles on the exam. If you do this  you will surely ace the Officer exam.

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2012, 23:06:33 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
11/01/2012

Ticketed: 1 ($30 fine)

Patrol Time:
1 Hour.

Patrol Partners:
None

I wasn't on duty much today. But we had a suspect in LSPD which refused to exit the car. We were forced to use pepper spray in order to take him out. Later, I made a traffic stop due to reckless driving. I fined the driver $30.

Signed,
Brost

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 19:24:46 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
17/01/2012

Stopped: 0
Ticketed: 0

Patrol Time:
About 2 hours

Patrol Partners:
Tom (Forgot his name, but we did Organised LV patrol.)

The first hour of the day I was patroling alone, I found a suspect and had to shoot him down because he opened fire at me. Later on there was a report of 211, which I responded too. It didn't take too long before the situation was back to C4. The second hour I joined LVPD on a organised patrol. We found multiple armed suspects but however, we didn't manage to catch them.

Signed,
Brost

Offline Officer_Brost

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 19:36:55 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
25/01/2012

Ticketed: 1 ($30 fine)

Patrol Time:
1 hour

Patrol Partners:
none>

I wasnt on duty that much today. However, whilst I was on duty I stopped a guy for speeding and I had to ticket him because it was his second time. Later on there was a 417, and we had to take him down because he did not surrender.

Signed,
<Name here>

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 03:52:37 am »
Try getting in some sessions.

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2012, 10:49:57 am »

From the desk of Sergeant Steven Cipone

Hello there, cadet.

We, San Fierro Police Department have noticed a severe decrease of your current activity level. We would like to give you a quick reminder that if you can't show your activity because of a timezone difference, you should create your desk in SFPD Patrol HeadQuatres so we can see your activity via a patrol report.

We hope to see a responce soon.

Signed,

Steven Cipone
San Fierro Police Department Command Staff
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 01:02:35 am »

Important Notice.

Hello, Cadet Brost.
Recently, we haven't seen alot of activity from yourself via forum or in game.
This message is to inform that you have 4 days to display some activity else you may be kicked out of the SAPD.

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal