| Date: 20-09-24  Time: 00:20 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 27
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: FOIA - [Closed/Succeeded] Drug Traffic - VC to SA  (Read 11535 times)

Offline ber

• Citizen
Re: [ON GOING] Drug Trafficing - VC to SA
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2008, 22:57:28 pm »
what names you got?
Also players of SA?
About Evil:
Or he has contacts in SA but you just haven't met them yet,Snake.
Or he is the contact in SA! and deals in VC...
I think we have enough evidence against evil for an arrest (like cop posted), not?
But I suggest to wait until we know sure that we don't miss any contacts in SA.
Then we plan a big arrest...
The traditional way which works with an undercover cop, Snake.
Snake makes an appointment with evil for a big deal in SA (why in SA? if we can't find out if he has contacts there or not, snake tells him to bring all his 'buddy's' with him and if he comes alone or with 'buddy's' then we know it too).
Ofcourse we don't work alone, SAPD and the FBI of SA will help, do the arrest.
Snake, you are undercover and you stand with evil, you give a sign to SAPD,SWAT or FBI of SA on teamspeak or with a code when they have to arrest him(also make screenshots for evidence ofcourse!!!),...(the police of SA will tell you that).
Dave can be help as FBI of VC in SA but our units are available in VC.
Why? If evil manages to go to the airport, he is allowed to leave SAMP and enter MTA:VC, he has to take the mexican skin to spawn at the airport of VC.(you can give that hint to evil then, it is nice RP'ing ;))
We,VCPD, will wait for him there :D.
Good on time, we surround the airport with SWAT(I'll inform Tony too),FBI units and other available VCPD officers.
Then he has no place to go.
Not so good is that I go to Turkey tomorrow till the 24st of august and we have worked well on the case so it is very possible that the big deal/arrest will go on during my holiday.
But I'll inform SAPD,Tony(evil is member of SWAT so I won't post it on SWAT board ofcourse....).
There is also a big change that I will be able to go on the internet in Turkey so I will be able to follow the arrest on forums.
But if I am not able, I hope I have given enough instructions...
Make a good,clear appointment when you are ready to, inform SAPD on time (best dpt.chief Pancher [email protected]) and co-director of FBI of SA Wolfe so they can prepare too.
Organise it on time and well, let Tony know it too.
I can only tell them that something like that will go on, but I don't know when, you will ;).
Rusty will lead the case in VC, Dave in SA as FBI:VC agent, Cop will take my place,in charge of VCPD, snake as undercover cop and all other FBI:VC agents help ;).
But again, if I am able to go on the internet, you hear from me. :)

Offline CopSforza

• Citizen
  • To serve and protect!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 23:06:53 pm »
Copy that, chief. Your word is my command ( or whatever it was)!
Alex_Steel aka CopSforza
Ex- Dep.Chief (MTA:VC)
Ex - Chief (VC:MP)

Dave

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 13:01:14 pm »
We can bring him in again, as the evidence is all against him. We will continue work in SA as planned.

Offline CopSforza

• Citizen
  • To serve and protect!
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2008, 21:03:03 pm »
Dave, it means we will arrest him later? 

We need to summarize all charges and evidences to Evil and Elite  so :

Charges                                                     Evidences
         Team-Evil
         Team-Elite

i will start...   Charges - Evil : Drugs selling, drugs trafficking, drugs keeping, drugs using...   
                   Evidences - Evil : screenshot of Evil giving weed... (we need a logs where *Team-Evilrex is smoking weed 
                    (or using drugs)and then we can shurely  say "he IS trafficking")

Agents, please post everything you have!
Alex_Steel aka CopSforza

Rusty

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2008, 22:27:22 pm »
Elite was in contact with Two Corleone Members:

Niki Corleone - Supplying/Shipping Drugs
DasKorn Corleone - Supplying/Shipping Drugs

I asked him if Daniel was involved aswell he said "I don't Know... Maybe".  Elite is now in FBI Witness Protection and will stand as a Witness in this investigation.  All Charges againest him will be dropped for his Testimony at Court.  Seems Elite played a small task in this but was in connection with "Big Players".

Offline Snake

• MTA:VC Manager
  • Citizen
  • TeaM-Snake
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2008, 03:43:37 am »

(we need a logs where *Team-Evilrex is smoking weed (or using drugs)and then we can shurely  say "he IS trafficking")

Next time i travel with him to SA, i'll take a screenshot when he does it. He actually smoked last time we went there, but i didn't took a screen :/

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2008, 09:22:24 am »
I've seen some suspicious weed dealing around Grove Street, and I get a hunch that it is connected, as the weed that I confiscated looks familiar. I forgot the name of the dealer though, except that it starts with [SM].
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2008, 21:13:43 pm »
Elite was in contact with Two Corleone Members:

Niki Corleone - Supplying/Shipping Drugs
DasKorn Corleone - Supplying/Shipping Drugs

I asked him if Daniel was involved aswell he said "I don't Know... Maybe".  Elite is now in FBI Witness Protection and will stand as a Witness in this investigation.  All Charges againest him will be dropped for his Testimony at Court.  Seems Elite played a small task in this but was in connection with "Big Players".

as I thought..
The weather is very good in Turkey here!
I cant stay long and many times on the internet  :neutral:,
but np,I have seen you won alot of good and important information so keep on this good work, you are doing all very well! ;)
 :cop:

Offline Wash

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2008, 17:41:35 pm »
I can go on SA:MP, but I'm not a FBI Agent there. I have applied for ARPD though. I can watch the players off-duty and learn more about them and their actions

Dave

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2008, 18:17:51 pm »
Doesn't matter wash, neither am I, get to SA when yo can ( contact me on MSN). i'll book a flight for you , just give me a time.

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2008, 13:30:51 pm »
what is the current status of the case?

Offline CopSforza

• Citizen
  • To serve and protect!
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2008, 13:39:16 pm »

(we need a logs where *Team-Evilrex is smoking weed (or using drugs)and then we can shurely  say "he IS trafficking")

Next time i travel with him to SA, i'll take a screenshot when he does it. He actually smoked last time we went there, but i didn't took a screen :/

Snake?  have you got this screenshot yet??

Niki Corleone and DasKorn Corleone... Do we have evidences about them? I need them on my desk tomorrow!!!!

Is Daniel involved???
Agents?!?! We need results!!
Alex_Steel aka CopSforza

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2008, 13:57:33 pm »
the contact with corleone makes the case more interresting but also more dangerous...
Daniel knows that the police is busy with something like what we are doing and there is already a case on him..
But it is very good information, we know where to search now..
Corleone is a very big mafia, but we can do this.

Rusty

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2008, 21:35:01 pm »
My passport don't allow me to Fly to San Andreas at the Moment....So Snake/Dave will have to gather some evidence of the Corleones involved till i get sorted out.

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2008, 13:34:21 pm »
Dave is investigating hard in SA.
Snake, we are waiting for info about evil in SA and his contacts with corleone.......

Offline Snake

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Snake
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2008, 16:28:02 pm »
We're going to SA tonight  ;)

Dave

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2008, 18:30:01 pm »
We're going to SA tonight  ;)

What time at?

Offline Snake

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Snake
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2008, 21:53:58 pm »
Well, just went there earlier.. And i got a lot of stuff and news.

Evil joined a Mafia on SA, called Tattaglia.

They seens to don't work with Stracci, but btw they have a high conection with Andretti family (i didn't find out what kind of business they were doing b/c my Game crashed when we were on the club).

I didn't saw any business or convo with any Corleone member btw.

Here some screenshots:

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2008, 15:55:50 pm »
I found out that The Corleone Mafia is allied with a gang called [SM], which usually deals drugs around Grove Street. One time, undercover as [WTF]WeeD_BoY, I was able to execute an entrapment operation, thus nabbing one of the [SM] Dealers. As I was about to ask him where his supply came from, he was shot dead by a sniper in a black sports car which sped away. After then, it was only now that I found out about the Corleone-[SM] Link.
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2008, 21:05:05 pm »
elite was in contact with corleone not evil that seems to be important...
Snake: Lets find out what is the relationship between corleone and the mafia evil joined, tattaglia.
Corleone and SM is pure SA I think, not important for us,VC, but for SA it can be very usefull so JDCdes good work, you can send that information to the FBI of SA, it will be aprreciated and you will get more change to join FBI of SA ;).
I have been kidnapped by corleone, (I did most of the work, I went to them during a fireparty with the SAPD :rofl:).
I did that to gain information, I was armed to protect myself maybe but they were with too much.
At the end the SWAT team of SA could assault and I could escape.
I have made alot of screenshots which can be and probably will be used in the courthouse against them.
It is no information for this case but we can gain information with it, how?
Contact daniel-corleone and tell him that we won't use the information about the kidnap in the court if he will give use information about drugscontact of SA and VC, what do you think?
Good job snake and JDCdes, continue like this! ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal