| Date: 19-09-24  Time: 19:40 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: FOIA - [Closed/Succeeded] Drug Traffic - VC to SA  (Read 11530 times)

Offline ber

• Citizen
Re: [ON GOING] Drug Trafficing - VC to SA
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2008, 21:42:34 pm »
news: Stracci mafia, a big mafia in SA but not involved in this case, kidnapped me yesterday.
I took screenshots for evidence and was intending to ask for a courtcase but then I got on idea.
Stracci are not big friends with corleone, but they might be able to help.
I made an appointment with Betty-stracci and made a deal.
If she helps me,the police with gathering evidence against corleone and helping on that way solving this big case, she won't get (much) problems with the police.
I need still approval of the FBI chief ofcourse.

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2008, 03:03:16 am »
Fernando Rivera's approval? (hmm there's few good RPing straccis and betty's one of em)
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline JDC

• Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2008, 17:51:03 pm »
Guys, I found something unexpected that involves drug trafficking from VC to SA.

For graphs, = means confirmed link while - means unconfirmed.

One day, I was walking out of Cluckin Bell after my short 2 hour shift, when I recieved a call. I heard a voice that has not been heard since I left Vice City, and I recognized it to be Mc, formerly known as McSforza and now known as [WS]JustMc. He was asking me if I had any drugs, so remembering the drugs that I squeezed out of Members of the Serbian Mafia ([SM]), I decided to meet with him under the docks at Santa Maria beach.

On the way, I called up Captain Legend of the SA:PD. I told him to deploy some units around the perimeter, which he agreed to. I also told him to move in on my signal. After that, I arrived at Santa Maria beach. I gave him 16 weeds and 7 heroin, so he gave me $900. Upon the handing over of the money, that was the signal for Captain Legend and the SA:PD to move in. (I got kicked for flooding in the process of giving drugs and when I came back) By the time I returned, Mc surrendered to the SA:PD. I was arrested by Captain Legend for Drug Dealing, although he released my cuffs and set me free after Mc had gotten out of the area. We then proceeded to DPD for the interrogation.

Upon entering DPD, we sat down in the interrogation room. Agent Chase_Greggor of the SA FBI walked in and lead the interrogation. When we asked him about the suppliers, he told them that I was his supplier, which, of course, was true.

Mc == Me == Serbs == Corleone Mafia

Agent Greggor then asked Mc if he knew about a City named Vice City, to which he said yes. After that, Agent Greggor asked about Mc's suppliers and if he has any other suppliers aside from me. Mc then mentioned one thing: The Sforza Mafia. He also said that they were the ones supplying him drugs from Vice City. I also have a small Hunch that they use Corleone's ships for smuggling, or have their own ships. I also recall them having a drug business.

Corleone Mafia -- Sforza Mafia == Mc == Me == Serbs == Corleone Mafia

or

Sforza Mafia == Mc == Me == Serbs == Corleone Mafia

The Sforza Mafia may also be involved in the trafficking that we are trying to investigate.
That's my guess for now...

-Agent [AK]JDCdes
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath

Offline Snake

• MTA:VC Manager
  • Citizen
  • TeaM-Snake
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2008, 20:57:00 pm »
Again, was on SA, this time with Evil and Elite (Tommy).

Evil joined another gang, Petrova (Or Tattaglia changed name). So did Elite. I was there for hours and didn't find too much (probably because none Corleone member was online).

Got the confirmation that they work with heroine and that Petrova do business with Corleone.

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2008, 21:56:27 pm »
nice work guys,
very nice work, :app:,

JDCdes: is Mc, Simon?
that is important,why? contact of betty stracci=simon so they can be involved too..
But serbian mafia, contacts with corleone mafia I suggest not more important?
??Sforza???? I am shocked, because we have busted already sforza express,but I am also not so surprised..,why? I have seen sforza in SA, zerosforza I can remember.
FBI of VC,gentlemen, you will be needed again more for this case, investigate the 'drugsbusiness and transports' of sforza mafia, do they transport drugs from VC to SA or receive from SA in VC?
Snake: you say that you didn't find out much but you find out something very important, something we expected but didn't know for sure, Petrova do business with Corleone and elite is in it too (in SA business)...

Jdcdes'story and Snake's story lead to Corleone mafia.
So Corleone is like expected the big mafia after this what evil told in his first interrogation.
What to find out:1.(like jdcdes said:) what has sforza to do with this? is there also drugstransport from VC to SA or only SA to VC(so corleone is the only big supplier).
2.stracci something to do with this?(don't think so)
3.does corleone business with two different contacts in VC, Mc and Evil/Elite or is it one big business (how important is the business with Mc?? because it is possible that corleone doesn't have direct contact with him,not?)?

We are close my friends ;) :cop:,

Dave

« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2008, 23:13:00 pm »
nice work guys,
very nice work, :app:,

JDCdes: is Mc, Simon?
that is important,why? contact of betty stracci=simon so they can be involved too..
But serbian mafia, contacts with corleone mafia I suggest not more important?
??Sforza???? I am shocked, because we have busted already sforza express,but I am also not so surprised..,why? I have seen sforza in SA, zerosforza I can remember.
FBI of VC,gentlemen, you will be needed again more for this case, investigate the 'drugsbusiness and transports' of sforza mafia, do they transport drugs from VC to SA or receive from SA in VC?
Snake: you say that you didn't find out much but you find out something very important, something we expected but didn't know for sure, Petrova do business with Corleone and elite is in it too (in SA business)...

Jdcdes'story and Snake's story lead to Corleone mafia.
So Corleone is like expected the big mafia after this what evil told in his first interrogation.
What to find out:1.(like jdcdes said:) what has sforza to do with this? is there also drugstransport from VC to SA or only SA to VC(so corleone is the only big supplier).
2.stracci something to do with this?(don't think so)
3.does corleone business with two different contacts in VC, Mc and Evil/Elite or is it one big business (how important is the business with Mc?? because it is possible that corleone doesn't have direct contact with him,not?)?

We are close my friends ;) :cop:,

Very close....hmm I kinda feels i'm doing more officer work in SA than investigating...

Offline JDC

• Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2008, 12:35:25 pm »
Yes Ber, I was shocked too when I heard about Sforza, I thought they were limited to local drug distribution. It seems like I will have to interrogate Mc again to find out which Sforzas were involved.

Hmm yes, I think we are close...

Rusty

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2008, 16:15:32 pm »
Great work guys, i can feel the end is near for some people.

Offline JDC

• Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2008, 14:00:01 pm »
Hmmm do we know whos in charge of Corleone drug supplying?

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2008, 22:43:46 pm »
most important information will come from snake now,
he can give us that information, so snake you know how to plan your next visit! ;).
FBI of SA is not so busy with the case,but they help when we ask too and my 'helper' in stracci can't do anything until the permission of FBI director of SA which I still don't have...
In the mean time we can try to find answers on our questions(my last post).

Offline Snake

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Snake
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2008, 23:25:28 pm »
Elite said Petrova died, so both aren't on any mafias right now, i'll be looking for more info.

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2008, 21:15:31 pm »
Elite said Petrova died, so both aren't on any mafias right now, i'll be looking for more info.

good, focus on their contacts with corleone.
If they are in a mafia, they are stronger(easier to get help) but a mafia is not needed.
Who knows,they will join corleone mafia, ;)

Offline Snake

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Snake
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2008, 02:46:52 am »
Who knows,they will join corleone mafia, ;)

Looks like Elite applied  ;)

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2008, 21:16:05 pm »
can I look into the future? :rofl:

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2008, 21:49:14 pm »
I went undercover to SA.
Talked with elite, corleone mafia is not involved in drugsbusiness according to him.
But he is, he supplies from San Fierro, deals in whole SA and in VC.
I want to do a huge deal with him in both cities, and snake is my 'buddy'.
Daniel is smart, he has problems with stracci, police already, does other business, drugsbusiness also is too risky.
Elite can do what he want but daniel doesn't want to take part in his business.
Evil is also involved.
So we can't help SAPD with corleone I am afraid.
But we can bust a drugsbusiness that is a little bit in the name of corleone because they wear tags.
My undercover name is 'Centurio',
if Elite bites,wants to deal we will do a deal in VC with him,without busting him and then one in SA, where he will be busted with the help of SAPD.
What do you think?

Offline CopSforza

• Citizen
  • To serve and protect!
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2008, 17:25:22 pm »
Afrer all this discussion im confused... What persons/mafias are involved and who isnt?
Alex_Steel aka CopSforza
Ex- Dep.Chief (MTA:VC)
Ex - Chief (VC:MP)

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2008, 20:39:28 pm »
Isn't that clear in my last post? :rofl:
Elite and Evil are involved,active in SA and in VC.
Drugs comes from San Fierro and is dealed in whole SA.
Drugs is transported also to VC.
Elite and Evil are now (Trial) Corleone members and that is the only link with the corleone mafia in this case according to the words of Elite against Centurio(the undercover skin of FBI:VC(we) more info in other topic).
So there is a drugsbusiness and we found it out very fast.
It can be become bigger, why?
Elite and Evil joined now a big mafia in SA: the mafialeader,daniel, doesn't want to help/work in this drugsbusiness(probably because he has already problems enough and he isn't stupid) now, it can be temporary,it can change and before we know, a huge drugsbusiness is there.
Sforza ((((mafia)))) is clean.

Offline Snake

• Citizen
  • TeaM-Snake
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2008, 01:28:34 am »
Well, yesterday, right after ber left, i heard Elite saying about the business Centurio offered. He said he would think about it and make it on a week or so.

Offline ber

• Citizen
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2008, 20:50:07 pm »
you know that elite thinks you are the partner of Centurio and Centurio(me) told him that he doesn't have a forum account that he has to pm you,snake if he accepts the offer or not.

Dave

« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2008, 15:57:56 pm »
Lets bust him...MSN me or email me when we are ready to move. I'm kinda inactive right now....so erm email me or PM me or MSN me or...XBL message me :D

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal