| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 05:24 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 397
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Axel_Rover  (Read 3032 times)

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
SAPD Application | Axel_Rover
« on: January 07, 2012, 17:56:59 pm »
SAPD Application Axel_Rover

Nickname (ingame): Axel_Rover
Nickname (character): Axel_Rover
Argonath Forums nickname: Axel_Rover
Previous names: None
Age (ingame and real-life): IG:24 IRL:17
What is your timezone: GMT+1

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: Since 09/11/2011
Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?: Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: No
How long you play a day: Depends , School day: +-4Hours , Weekend/Vacation: 6-10Hours
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: No

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes
What would make you an good officer?: I follow all the procedures , even if that means i will not always get a criminal. And i'm willing to help people. I'm also not corrupt.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: No
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: Traffic stops, patrolling, Backing up fellow officers who need assistance and protecting the Civilians of Argonath by putting criminals behind bars.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 4 lines): Some people have no respect for ARPD officers , i see that as an obstacle that holds me back. I am a fulltime ARPD officer and I think it is every real ARPD officer's dream to become a member of the SAPD. I am also trying to work my way up the ladder, So i can be of more use to the SAPD. My goal is to secure the safety of civilians and to arrest criminals , not to earn as much money as possible. By becoming a member of the SAPD i hopefully can drop the image of 'freecop' and be a respected officer.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
Axel_Rover

[Registered Januari 7th , 2012 , at 02:30:47]

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Application | Axel_Rover
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 01:07:46 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Manager

Offline Fez

• Citizen
  • Fez D. Briones
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 02:11:37 am »
I wish to see this officer as SAPD, because he has very good RP, driving and tactics skills.

RECOMENDED

Fez D. Briones

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 13:59:58 pm »
Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date of Patrol:
08/01/2012

Suspects Killed/Arrested:
Killed: 0
Arrested: 1

Civilians Stopped/Ticketed:
Stopped: 1
Ticketed: 0

Patrol Time:
54 Minutes

Patrol Partners:
Jack_Logger
Danny_Junichiro
Jonas_Boy

Conclusion of day in work:
Arrested a suspect that was interfering during a chase, and pulled over a civilian who was towing an EMS vehicle.
Didn't get much resistance from the suspects , overall a calm patrol.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 19:45:30 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
08/01/2012

Killed: 2

Stopped: 3
Ticketed: 1

Patrol Time:
2Hours

Patrol Partners:
Jack_Logger
Danny_Junichiro

Pulled over 3 people for breaking traffic rules. 1 attacked with a fireweapon and had to be taken out.
Others didn't resist , had to ticket one due to bringing civilians in danger, other got warning.
Also taken out a suspect that was being chased for reckless driving , he engaged with a fireweapon after his vehicle blew up.
Later managed to jail a suspect after we surrounded his vehicle and he surrendered.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 00:29:47 am »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
08/01/2012

Arrested: 2

Patrol Time:
1hour 45minutes

Patrol Partners:
Jim_River
Jack_Logger

Pulled over 3 civilians , warned 2 and ticketed 1 because he was driving reckless on a busy road and formed a threat towards civilians.
At some point my fellow officer Jim and me were taking a break and when we were eating our pizza a suspect passed the Pizza & co. in Idlewood.
We inmediatly followed him and he entered a nearby house. He surrendered and was arrested when he came outside.
Later we managed to arrest a suspect after he had crashed his bike next to us and surrendered right away.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 00:47:10 am »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
09/01/2012

Stopped: 0

Patrol Time:
3hours

Patrol Partners:
Jack_Logger
Danny_Junichiro
Jonas_Boy

Today was a long day and it might look as if we haven't achieved alot.
Though, we managed to take out 2 suspects. One of them opened fire inmediatly and we managed to take him down.
The second suspect attempted to flee into the sea after multiple warnings to surrender and also had to be taken out.
We also managed to arrest a suspect , he didn't resist and surrendered when we arrived.
We could've possibly arrested 2 more criminals but they abused /q. Very anoying ofcourse but i informed the admins,
and they made sure the abusers were punished. We might not have taken any credit but they still ended up behind bars , and that's exactly what we try to achieve.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 23:13:39 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
10/01/2012

Arrested: 3

Patrol Time:
2hours

Patrol Partners:
Jack_Logger
Jonas_Boy
Padres
Jim_River

Today was a good day , managed to catch and jail some suspects with my patrol partners.
One of them lost his vehicle after a short chase , another one surrendered after we caught him exiting a building.
We also managed to prevent another suspect by blocking his vehicle , he opened fire but quickly chanched his mind when we did..
Sadly enough we had to take out 2 suspects because they resisted arrest and became agressive.
Also did we pull over a person who was speeding/driving reckless. After a quick check and some questions it was sure he didn't own a license and was driving a stolen car.
We fined him and took the vehicle. (to be returned to it's owner) He didn't attempt to flee and coöperated nicely.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 14:34:17 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
11/01/2012

Patrol Time:
1hour 20minutes

Patrol Partners:
Danny_Junichiro

My fellow officer ; Danny , and me mostly assisted other officers in pursuits today.
Thanks to teamwork alot of suspects were arrested , and assaulting criminals were taken down.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 23:20:19 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
11/01/2012

Killed: 11
Arrested: 0

Stopped: 4

Patrol Time:
3hours

Patrol Partners:
Danny_Junichiro
Padres
Jack_Logger

This patrol was incerdible!
But not really in a good way. We had to take out 11 criminals, Would've been happier if they were behind bars though.
Most of them were fleeing suspects , about half of them were downed with the assistance of other officers (including other then my patrol partners).
Today we also pulled over some civilians , investigated a trucker , and some other routine traffic stops.
One got fined - and payed. Others attempted to flee and had to been taken out, due to refusing to surrender
One of them was getting picked up by one of his friends in a plane , but we managed to take them down before they could reach a decent height.
I also assisted the FBI with blocking the road in front of a hospital that was on lock down for the moment.
Also had to shoot some trespassers there , who had bad intentions and were trying to get inside.

Ps: i'm not feeling 'that' bad about downing so many suspects and not being able to jail some.
It is their decision not to surrender / to open fire. After all we had to ensure the safety of the other civilians and ourselves.
Besides, we followed all the SAPD procedures.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 22:27:55 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
12/01/2012

Killed: 3

Stopped: 2

Patrol Time:
30minutes

Patrol Partners:
/

It was a very short patrol , Had to take out a suspect who opened fire while we were talking with to him.
A couple of minutes after the incident, an officer called for backup. - 2 suspects hiding inside willowfield ammunation-
Quite alot officers showed up and we stormed the place. The suspects opened fire , and so did we,
they were taken out quickly and no officer got wounded. (Perhaps a fleshwound)
I also pulled over a civilian who was speeding , and couldn't drive properly due to that.
I warned him to watch his speed, but let him get away with a warning.
-( i did a 2hour patrol earlyer today but forgot to write it all down , my own fault.. )-

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2012, 17:33:34 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
14/01/2012

Killed: 8

Patrol Time:
3hours 30minutes

Patrol Partners:
Jack_Logger
Carl_Brown

This patrol was pretty busy , we downed alot of suspects and managed to arrest some.
Most of the suspects downed , were those who refused to pull over , and had to be shot due to opening fire themselves after they lost their vehicle.
Or just refusing to stop running after multiple warnings. (those got shot down by Deagle only)
One of them was being chased for quite some time and i managed to take him out with a pump-action shotgun, as he opened fire with a combat shotgun.
We also managed to arrest some suspects.
One of them was driving a bike and entered a small alley with a dead end. As we shot his tires with our Deagles to prevent him from escaping,
he surrendered.
Another arrest was needed after we pulled over a Fireman in a state car.
He was driving on the wrong side of a busy road and caused an accident, he also didn't have a driving license , and provided us with a fake one.
At that point we decided to arrest him to ensure the safety of other civilians.
We also arrested another suspect who was being chased for about 15minutes by alot of officers. A higher ranked officer told us we could jail him,
the suspect tried to bribe us. (2K for short jail time) We told him we are not corrupt and gave him longer jail time then we had planned.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2012, 18:15:16 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
15/01/2012

Arrested: 5

Ticketed: 3

Patrol Time:
3hours

Patrol Partners:
Danny_Junichiro
Jonas_Boy
Jimmy_Panzani
Carl_Brown

This patrol was quite good,
We were driving past GS9 and noticed some civilians were aiming at an officer , we inmediatly pulled over and  suspected them. Then the suspects opened fire.
At the moment it was very confusing, but we managed to down the suspects. We also arrested a civilian because he wasn't able to pay a ticket for reckless driving.
Later we managed to arrest another 3 suspects, one of them was already suspected due to 'not following FBI orders' ,
he coöperated and got arrested. We also had to arrest a fireman who was interfering with police matters and killed a suspect. We had to arrest him to show that that is not allowed.
When we arrived at the DPD another suspect was shooting at an officer , we provided backup and the suspect gave up after losing some health.
Sadly enough an officer was shot down in the shootout.
We also coöperated in a Firemission , and made sure everything went Ok , and no civilians were harmed. (We had to interact with Medics who were fighting for heals..)
At a certain moment we parked tactically around Mulholland Intersection to look for traffic rule abusers.
Then we pulled over a civilian after he hit one of our patrol cars while driving on the wrong side of the road. He payed a fine , and coöperated nicely.
Not much after that we noticed a civilian enter the highway incorrectly and started a chase.
After some time it was clear to us that the civilian was not going to respond to our sirens and Megaphone calls.
He got suspected , and we had to take out his car. The chase ended at Verdant Meadows , the suspect got arrested.
Our final arrest was an odd one , after we stationed back around Mullholland Intersection another civilian enteres the highway incorrectly.
We chased him towards Las Venturas , keeping in mind he might not have noticed us and was out of range for Megaphone warnings.
At some point he made a 180degrees turn on JTS , and we knew he saw us so we suspected him.
After he pulled over and started to assault us verbally we took him to the LVPD.
Then after a long investigation with an admin involved he had to pay a ticket , and was then released.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 20:04:11 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
16/01/2012

Patrol Time:
2hours 30minutes

Patrol Partners:
Jonas_Boy
Jimmy_Panzani
Danny_Brown
Carl_Brown

We arrested 2 suspects after responding to a C30 call on the Police Radio.
One of them did not want an investigation , but the other one did.
I investigated one of them , while my partner brought the other suspect to the cells.
The investigated suspect turned out to be abused , and got unsuspected.
Right after that we got invited to participate in a Dillimore Heavy Patrol.
We joined the other officers , and we(the whole DPD Heavy Patrol team) managed to down 3 suspects and arrest 1.
Lieutenant Reece was in charge of the Patrol.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 23:41:12 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
17/01/2012

Killed: 1

Patrol Time:
1hour

Patrol Partners:
None

I was patrolling around Idlewood , heading back towards LSPD when suddenly i see a suspect running from fellow officers.
I decided to provide them with backup as i noticed the suspect was carrying a Combat Shotgun.
I managed to take out the suspect after he opened fire with his firearm.
Later on i was responding to a HPU-request in SF. The suspect entered Tierra Robada , where he lost his vehicle.
He got surrounded in the river and gave up after some warning shots.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 19:49:11 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
18/01/2012

Patrol Time:
1hour 30minutes

Patrol Partners:
(everyone who participated in SF organised patrol)

I joined a San Fierro organised patrol.
We pulled some people over for routine checks , and ticketed someone for driving without a license.
(We also arrested someone , but the person failed to comply after giving up, and got punished by admins)

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Pedro

• [SA:MP] Academy Manager [SA:MP] T.R.U Officer II [SA:MP] C.S.U Officer
  • Citizen
  • ''To Serve and Protect'' - Since 2011
  • Badge-ID: #A122
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 16:53:48 pm »

The Police Department of the City of San Fierro - Operation Report

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a operation today. We did an Organised Patrol The officer highlighted in the units who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future to attend our operations.

Team Leader(s)
SAPD Senior Officer Pedro.Cipone
SAPD Officer Jonathan_Harrison
ARPD Officer [WS]Fred_N

Units attended
SAPD Senior officer Marco.
ARPD officer Jim_teixeira
SAPD Sergeant Steven.Cipone
SAPD Officer Anthony_Sanford
ARPD Officer Axel_Rover

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Pedro.Cipone
SFPD Senior Officer

[WS]Fred_N
ARPD Officer

Jonathan_Harrison
SFPD Officer

3x  2x 

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 18:17:54 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
19/01/2012

Ticketed: 2

Patrol Time:
1hour 30minutes

Patrol Partners:
Jimmy_Panzani
Danny_Brown
Jonas_Boy

Arrested a medic who was being suspected for evading. when we pulled him over and he attempted to flee, he again evaded.
We managed to stop him in LV after a long chase starting in LS.
We also had to take out a suspect who randomly started opening fire at everything that moved.
Later we focused on patrolling the highway around Mullholland Intersection , there we pulled over some traffic rule violaters , and ticketed some.

[This Patrol report is posted today , because i didn't have the time to post it yesterday - had to leave in a hurry]

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 22:22:14 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
20/01/2012

Patrol Time:
1hour

Patrol Partners:
Jack_Logger
Jimmy_Panzani
Danny_Brown

We had to take out a suspect who was ordering drugs and opening fire on sight.
Further we were patrolling around LS , me in the Helicopter and my partners in a patrol car.
Because i was in a heli and i could instantly inform my fellow patrol partners about the location of the suspects ,
we were able to follow 3 suspects long enough untill they lost their vehicle and simply surrendered.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

Offline Axel_Rover

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2012, 21:40:10 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
21/01/2012

Patrol Time:
30minutes

Patrol Partners:
Jonas_Boy

It was a very short patrol but we managed to do something.
We were patrolling around Marina, and spotted a civilian in a Combine Harvester.
We pulled him over and explained he wasn't allowed to drive such a vehicle in the city without a police escort.
We told him we would escort him outside Los Santos, into Flint County and he agreed.
But instead of doing that he took off and headed to Commerce. We suspected him and chased him.
When he neared Pershing Square and he refused to stop after multiple warnings , multiple officers opened fire with their duty weapons.
since he clearly wasn't going to stop and started endangering civilians we were forced to blow up his vehicle.
He didn't exit and died due to the explosion.

Signed,
Axel_Rover

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal