| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 20:33 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 213
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [WITHDRAWN] SAPD Application | Han_Solo  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
[WITHDRAWN] SAPD Application | Han_Solo
« on: January 13, 2012, 20:41:49 pm »
SAPD Application Han_Solo

Nickname (ingame): Han_Solo
Nickname (character): Ollie > Han
Argonath Forums nickname: Han_Solo
Previous names: Oliver_Forster , Oliver_Ancelotti
Age (ingame and real-life): IG: 31  RL: 15
What is your timezone: GMT +0

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: Since September 27th, 2011. (As of this posting, 4 months)
Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?: Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: Ancelotti
How long you play a day: Weekdays: 2-6 hours  Weekends: 5+
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: None, I am British.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes.
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes.
What would make you an good officer?: I have been training as a SAPD officer for a while now, but as you may see I have been in a previous crime family. This makes me able to think like the enemy and imagine what it would be like in their situation, therefore enabling me to be better at my job.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: No.
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: Always on duty, unless special occasions (events).
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (Minimum of 150 Words!): I have been undercover as Han_Solo for a while now, I had been Oliver_Ancelotti and did not want anybody to know who I was, so I changed my name in privacy. This gave me a chance to see what it was like when people did not know you. Although there have been some miss-haps in my time I am pleased to say I have enjoyed the experience on a whole! I know that SAPD is not all about fun, but I do like to have some :) As well as fun, I stated that I was previously in a crime family, this makes me able to think like the enemy and perform better on the front line. I have also enjoyed the recent RP I have been having which includes regular traffic stops and the occasional 207. Status is also a thing which I would like to achieve, I do not like being disrespected as "freecop" and "oh you suck". Just because I do not have a dark blue name, does not mean that I do not put effort in.

I certify that all information is true and correct.

Han_Solo

-January 04, 2012-

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Application | Han_Solo
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 04:56:48 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Manager

Offline Hank Blayer

• Citizen
  • If you never try, you'll never know
  • Badge-ID: #LV3509
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 16:34:08 pm »
From the desk of Senior officer blayer
LVPD, 14/01/2012

Officer took part in an organized patrol of the Las Venturas department, and did very well.
recommended.

Singed,
Hank Blayer

LVPD - Sergeant
CMB Admin

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 19:08:34 pm »
Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Date of Patrol:
12/01/2012
Suspects Killed/Arrested:
Killed: 2
Arrested: 1
Civilians Stopped/Ticketed:
Stopped: 3
Ticketed: 1 (100$)
Patrol Time:
1 Hour 30 Minutes
Patrol Partners:
Omar_Aly
Conclusion of day in work:
Started off as a quiet patrol in LV, ticketed somebody for driving on the wrong side of the road after a warning, then had a long car chase eventually taking down the suspect. Next headed into LS where an arrest was made due to murder, and another was killed. Could have been better but tonight just wasn't the night for lots of suspects.
Signed,
Han_Solo

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 01:57:40 am »
Patrol Report
Date of Patrol:
15/01/2012
Killed: 0
Arrested: 0
Stopped: 4
Ticketed: 2 (100$ each)
Patrol Time:
1H 10M
Patrol Partners:
-
Some general work at LV JTW south Intersection, got all of the stops there due to wreckless driving and 2 were fined. Right at the very end of the patrol, 2 people were dealing heroin and myself and other members moved in. Although both /q the FBI were informed and took the investigation further as it was a dealing from a police officer of over 500G.
Signed,
Han_Solo

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2012, 15:26:59 pm »

Patrol Report
Date of Patrol:
15/01/2012
Killed: First Patrol: 3
Second Patrol : 1
Arrested: First Patrol: 2
Second Patrol : 0
Stopped: First Patrol : 2
Ticketed: First Patrol : 0
Patrol Time:
First Patrol : 1H 30M
Second Patrol : 2H 0M
Patrol Partners:
First Patrol : Hank_Blayer
Criminal_Scum
Second Patrol : Steven_Jeffery
First Patrol : Started off as just myself and Hank, got 2 arrests and a kill, all in the Las Venturas/Bone County area. The 2 arrests were for heroin ordering, both suspects giving up fairly easilly. After Criminal_Scum joined us, we stopped a few people for hanging around Heroin areas but no ordering, and also got the two remaining kills. Overall it was a good patrol and good use of Teamspeak with Hank.
Second Patrol : Myself and Steven were in the SFPD HPU buffalo, was very fun. We responded to multiple C30's and a 207, good RP although the 207 RP was ruined due to SWAT actions. We may have not directly killed/arrested anyone, but we sure did inlfuence them by pressure in car chases and covering fire.
Signed,
Han_Solo

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 17:20:13 pm »
Patrol Report
Date of Patrol:
16/01/2012
Killed: 5
Stopped: 1
Ticketed: 0
Patrol Time:
2H 20M
Patrol Partners:
Steven.Cipone , Jonathan_Harrison , Brutalian , Rare
Started off as Steven and myslef in the SFPD buffallo, chased a Cheetah down killing one non complying suspect and arresting the other. We also responded to lots of calls on the radio, and a few C30's. Jonathan then joined us as we changed vehicle and we had some great RP fun around SF, as well as killing a few suspects that were not complient. Although we could have found some more suspects, we decided to RP more than usuall which turned out really fun! After both Jonathan and Steven had to leave, myself and Brutalian respond to a murder (RP), at which point then Officer Rare was intergrated. Was great fun with Rare and Brutal with great RP.
Overall, a very good day in SFPD.
Signed,
Han_Solo

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 21:17:27 pm »
Patrol Report
Date of Patrol:
17/01/2012
Killed: 3
Stopped: 10+/-
Patrol Time:
3H
Patrol Partners:
LVPD - Organised Patrol
SFPD - Traffic Control Unit
In the space of around 2 hours I joined an LVPD organised patrol. The LVPD patrol was organised by Wake_Callison and included others. This was a good patrol in which we killed one and chased down a Jet Pack escapee.
In the SFPD Traffic Control, we set up a spot check near the Airport entrace, this is where all of the stops came from as we RP'd with all people that came in, checking their liscense and registration as well as maybe some suspicious activities. Any who did not comply were suspect and if they opened fire, were guned down within seconds.
Overall a very fun RP session with 2 police events which I took part in.
Signed,
Han_Solo

Offline Pedro

• [SA:MP] Academy Manager [SA:MP] T.R.U Officer II [SA:MP] C.S.U Officer
  • Citizen
  • ''To Serve and Protect'' - Since 2011
  • Badge-ID: #A122
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 15:02:37 pm »

The Police Department of the City of San Fierro - Operation Report

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a operation today. The operation was ablout license and passport check. The officer highlighted in the units who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future to attend our operations.

Team Leader(s)
Pedro.Cipone
Divine.

Units attended
[TCL]Mario
Rob_Williams
Han_Solo
[WS]Fred_N
Kevin_Alterlis
Marco.
Dex_Dejancio
RBin_Alterlis
Brad_Holmer
Jonathan_Harrison

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Pedro.Cipone
SFPD Senior Officer

Divine.
SFPD Senior Officer

3x  2x 

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 17:35:34 pm »
Patrol Report
Date of Patrol:
18/01/2012
Arrested: 3
Stopped: 7
Ticketed: 1
Patrol Time:
3H 30M
Patrol Partners:
Brutalian , Jim_Teixeira
Myself and Brutal managed to get the SPFD buffalo, therefore we became the HPU. Assisted to many calls and also caught people who took the wrong ramp at Mullholland Int. One suspect decided to evade in his infernus, but we later caught him thanks to NOS.
I also participated in a SFPD traffic stop again, this included people such as the leaders, Divne and Don.Cipone as well as more members. This is where we got the majority of the traffic stops, although quite a few evaded and were later caught and taken down.
Signed,
Han_Solo

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2012, 22:16:37 pm »
Patrol Report
Date of Patrol:
19/01/2012
Killed: 3
Stopped: 6
Patrol Time:
1H 30M
Patrol Partners:
SFPD trafic control squad ( Found in Photo Below )
I took part in another in another SFPD trafic stop located at Easter Tunnel, led by Don.Cipone and Divine. Stopped a few people and killed the ones that refused to stop and evade.
Picture : http://imgur.com/WLPQU
Signed,
Han_Solo

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2012, 11:39:23 am »
I wasn't able to get onto the server due to family issues on 20-01-2012, therefore there is no patrol report.

I will hopefully get one up ASAP.

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 14:48:33 pm »
Patrol Report
Date of Patrol:
21/01/2012
Killed: 0
Stopped: 4>
Ticketed: 2 ($50 each)
Patrol Time:
30 minutes
Patrol Partners:
-
Didn't get too much time on the server so I just had a quick patrol around SF on a PD bike. Stopped a few for wreckless and driving on the wrong side of the road. All of them complyed nicely with alot of Role Play and paid their ticket. The other 2 people were warned.
Signed,
Han_Solo

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 00:00:07 am »
Patrol Report
Date of Patrol:
23/01/2012
Killed: 4
Arrested: -
Stopped: 3
Ticketed: 1 ($50)
Patrol Time:
2H 10M
Patrol Partners:
JackB
I was firstly patrolling alone around SF, there were no suspects so I went to Mullholland Int. where I chased down people who used the wrong ramp. After a while JackB of the San Andreas Traffic Police joined me on this quest. We responded to 2 C30's both handeling them very profesionally (if I do say so myself :P). I then attended a SFPD Basic Breaching Training although around 60% of the way through I had to leave for dinner.
Good fun all around and was glad to play back on the server.
Signed,
Han_Solo

Offline Marco Pierce

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3804
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 17:49:56 pm »

San Fierro Police Department

Breaching Training

Level: Basic

Training Leaders:
[WS]Fred_N
Marco.
(redesigned by [WS]Fred_N)
Speciell Training made by The police department of the City of San Fierro

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a training today. The training had a goal and that was that ARPD Officers should know how to react in 207 or ANY barricaded situations. Our traning was about Breaching and Clearing a house.

Specification on the Training:

Weapons Used:
SMG 200 Bullets for Each officer
Normal Armour [2x]

Units attended
ARPD Officer James_River
ARPD Officer Danny_Brown
SFPD Officer Anthony_Sanford
SFPD Officer Cester_Collin
ARPD Officer Jim_River
ARPD Officer Josh_Martin
ARPD Officer [WS]Fred_N
ARPD Officer JackB
ARPD Officer Han_Solo
ARPD Officer Jim_Teixiera [spelling]
APRD Officer Alex_Rover
ARPD Officer Brutalian
SFPD Officer Marco.

Personal Comments:

[WS]Fred_N
This Training was a Total succes, we got a really good feedback and the officers/cadets involde was patient and listen to the leaders, This was was the first training of this kind, and its splitted into diffrent levels for diffrent weapons and tactics. We look on what the officers/cades know about a Breaching and how to react in the Scene of fire. We gave them some usefull tips in this training and we hope to see the officers/cadets again in the next training.

Marco.
From my part it was a Great traning whit the ARPD Officers and Some of the Cadets in SAPD, However me and Fred was thinking about this traning for a long time, and he came up whit an idea and we maked it real. WHY we did it? Becuse of the past time we have seen at situations as 207 and barricaded suspects kills the cops easy. We were at a house and tryed to learn out how to react. We will try our best to improve the ARPD officers and Cadets WHICH needs help. to Every cost

Signed,

Marco.
SFPD Senior Officer

[WS]Fred_N
ARPD Officer

Credits to Anthony_Pierce

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 21:42:09 pm »
I haven't been able to get onto the server for a serious amount of time for a while now due to school and work load. I might pop on now and again but I will not have time to patrol.

Overall : Inactive for 3-4 days

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 23:54:08 pm »
Patrol Report
Date of Patrol:
31/01/2012
Stopped: 2
Patrol Time:
1H 0M
Patrol Partners:
-
Wasn't able to get online for long but it was nice to see people again. Stopped somebody for wreckless driving although they evaded they were soon taken out.
Patrolled around LS a bit and LV.
Signed,
Han_Solo

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 06:04:56 am »
I haven't been able to get onto the server for a serious amount of time for a while now due to school and work load. I might pop on now and again but I will not have time to patrol.

Overall : Inactive for 3-4 days

Noted. No worries, real life comes first.

Offline Han_Solo

• Citizen
Re: [WITHDRAWN] SAPD Application | Han_Solo
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 21:21:28 pm »
I have withdrawn my application for the following reasons:

- Cannot keep up with patrol reports due to school life.
- Have not been able to spend enough time on the server.
- Cannot perform to the best of my ability when always rushed.

I am formally withdrawing my application, I hope to return in the summer holidays. :)

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: [WITHDRAWN] SAPD Application | Han_Solo
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2012, 01:53:11 am »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
rejected.
A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Withdrawn.

Additional notes:
Good luck with school.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
Academy Chief Nexxt
Academy Chief Kenny

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal