| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 05:13 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 215
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [WITHDRAWN]SAPD Application | MadBoi_Seville  (Read 2701 times)

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
[WITHDRAWN]SAPD Application | MadBoi_Seville
« on: January 18, 2012, 20:00:38 pm »
SAPD Application MadBoi Seville

Nickname (ingame): MadBoi_Seville
Nickname (character): Devin Seville
Argonath Forums nickname: Devin
Previous names: MadBoi_Seville, [ALS]MadBoi, Devin Corleone
Age (ingame and real-life): In-Game - 25, Real Life - 21
What is your timezone: GMT +2

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: Since the 25th July 2008
Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?: Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: Yes, Corleone and Gvardia. None at the moment.
How long you play a day: Roughly 2hours or longer.
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: None at all.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes
What would make you an good officer?: I have good teamworking skills, as well as problem management skills. I feel with my skills I am able to help keep crime to a minimum within the streets of San Andreas.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: No
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: I am a helpful and patient person who is there to deal with any possible conflicts, I wish to do what I can to help the police force. Also I will dedicate my time to keeping the streets clean of any situations.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (Minimum of 150 Words!): I feel with my knowledge of the server aswell as roleplay and driving techniques I feel I could prove to be a valuable asset to the SAPD. I always do what I can to help others out and I enjoy keeping everything running smoothly.
I feel I can prove to be rather helpful within the SAPD when it comes to conflict resolution and simple matters like tracking down and apprehending wanted criminals.
I enjoy roleplaying as an officer and helping those that are in distress or in need of some protection at the simplest of times.
I know of quite a few of my old friends whom were in the old Roleplay group [ALS] which moved onto the SAPD system while myself and some others went the opposite direction into the criminal world, but I feel it is time for a change as I no longer get the entertainment as I used to get from the criminal side. Thanks to that history I have grown to know techniques and ways to do things from watching criminals which would prove useful when it comes to facing them in future with SAPD.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
Devin Seville

- December 17th, 2008 -

Offline JackB

• [SA:MP] Ex Officer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3449
Re: SAPD Application | Devin_Seville
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 20:04:43 pm »
As an ARPD I wouldn't recommand anyone. I'm not ranked for it.
But what I would just say is : patroll with him... and you'll see that he's definitly SAPD material.
FRENCH

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 20:16:48 pm »
Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date of Patrol:
18/01/2012

Suspects Killed/Arrested:
Killed: 4
Arrested: 3

Civilians Stopped/Ticketed:
Stopped: None
Ticketed: None

Patrol Time:
3+ hours

Patrol Partners:
[WS]Leonardo
[TCL]Tom Adams
MrTrane
JackB

Conclusion of day in work:
It began with myself, Leonardo and MrTrane working as high-speed chase units, we managed to apprehend a couple of suspects within that time, then after a while we joined up with Tom Adams and a couple of other officers including JackB in the garage of LSPD for a patrol of Los Santos. After a couple of minutes we ended up chasing down another suspect which had flee'd from Los Santos to Las Venturas, after which we had a couple more chases.

Signed,
Devin Seville

Offline Jonny O'Sullivan

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 20:40:23 pm »
I've worked with Devin a number of times and can honestly say that I trust him being beside me. I know that whatever the situation this officer can handle it without a problem.

Recommended.
Signed,
Jonny O'Sullivan.

Offline Devinz

• [SA:MP]Academy Instructor
  • Citizen
  • I Drink, I Get Drunk, I Fall Dawn, No..Problem!!!
  • Badge-ID: #LS4921
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 23:29:32 pm »
Hello Officer Devin, nice to see you here...
so you applicant now, Good Luck with your career  ;)
Credit by Captain Sushi

Offline Leonardo

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 23:38:50 pm »
He's definetly fit to be a police officer within the SAPD. Recommended.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Deputy Director

former SAPD Lieutenant, DPD Member and Chief Inspector of the SAUD (old Detective Bureau)

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 12:58:15 pm »
Thank you all for the kind remarks.
Really appreciated.

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 15:55:49 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
19/01/2012

Killed: 3
Arrested: 2

Stopped: 1
Ticketed: 0

Patrol Time:
2 Hours

Patrol Partners:
Dutchy

Had a nice clean day around the streets of Los Santos, had a couple of encounters with suspects around the San Fierro side and Flint County.
Also had numerous high speed chases with suspects on NRG's

Signed,
Devin Seville

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 18:54:47 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
19/01/2012

Killed: 13
Arrested: 15

Stopped: 0

Patrol Time:
5+ Hours

Patrol Partners:
Chris Knight

Our rather eventful patrol was filled with numerous chases of suspects on NRG's aswell as a couple that had more civilized means of transport.
We dealt with numerous cases in Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas during the patrol.

Signed,
Devin Seville

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 16:06:22 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
20/01/2012

Killed: 5
Arrested: 0

Patrol Time:
1 Hour

Patrol Partners:
None

I started on patrol of Los Santos using a PD Bike from Los Santos PD, I heard a call about a wanted man in Idlewood, so I took chase and.
After a what I would call short chase we downed the suspect near Idlewood. After that I heard a call on the radio about an armed suspect in North Las Venturas, I caught upto them at Verdant Meadows, LV.
There were two wanted men on the bike as well as a civilian in a sports car next to them.
I gave chase and they pulled into the ghost town otherwise known as El Castillo del Diablo where they took refuge inside an abandoned bar.
I immediately called for backup and the suspects came out of the bar at once. The suspects managed to down one of our men but fortunately there was only one casualty on our side where-as we managed to down all 3 armed suspects with lethal force.

Signed,
Devin Seville

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 23:05:37 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
20/01/2012

Killed: 4

Stopped: 3

Patrol Time:
3+ Hours

Patrol Partners:
Jay_Adams
Adam_White
Richardo

It began with a couple of suspects causing havoc within Los Santos, after managing to deal with them we had a call about a possible Code 30 in San Fierro.
We went through to San Fierro, Steven.Cipone split the group of officers into two teams, after that was organised we breached into the house and found around 5 wanted men inside all heavily armed.
We managed to down all 7 suspects and apprehended one.
We began patrolling Bone County and Tierra robada where we found two men doing what seems to be ordering heroin near Verdant Meadows.
As we arrived we began to take fire from the two men which were using Jet-packs, and immediately took cover and returned fire. After around half an hour we managed to down both of them.

Signed,
Devin Seville

Offline Brutalian

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2012, 16:53:01 pm »
I don't recommend this officer.He was shooting un-armed suspect, which wasn't evading and shot other officer. This can be confirmed by SAPD Snr.Officer Divine.

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2012, 18:10:07 pm »
I do not appreciate such disrespectful remarks and false accusations.
I arrived at LSFD where you and Divine were running around in circles with two suspects, I heard gunfire and saw shooting coming from the direction of the suspects.
I shot at the suspect and due to my ping which is 300, Divine got hit, I never specifically aimed at the officer and shot.
Therefore please refrain from making it look like I walked up to Divine and shot at him on purpose.
As for the gunfire, I only shot 1 round from my Sniper rifle which accidentally hit Divine and then I noticed it was another ARPD officer that had shot and I had mistaken it for the suspects shooting and I ceased fire.

Offline Brutalian

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2012, 18:55:32 pm »
The suspects was un-armed.Also Divine was close to the suspect why would you shoot the suspect if there is chance shooting a officer?You should've proceed with baton or pepper spray.My discussion ends here i wont post here anymore and wont bother your application.

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2012, 18:59:23 pm »
As I have already mentioned, I thought the suspect had shot and once I saw it was another cop that actually shot, I ceased fire immediately.
There was no chance of me shooting Divine when I took my single shot at the suspect as he was behind a PD cruiser and the suspect was in the open.
Like I already said, my ping was 300+ at the time therefore everything is delayed.
And as I said In-Game I had no baton nor did I have pepper spray due to dying during the previous chase and I had only bought a couple of sniper.

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 19:07:55 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
21/01/2012

Killed: 0

Stopped: 2
Ticketed: 1

Patrol Time:
Half an Hour.

Patrol Partners:
DevinSwift

Had a rather calm and quiet day patrolling the streets of Los Santos.

Signed,
Devin Seville

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application | MadBoi_Seville
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 20:36:44 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
24/01/2012

Killed: 3
Arrested: 1

Stopped: 1

Patrol Time:
Half an Hour

Patrol Partners:
Johnny_Carter
Rick_Carter

Took part in a short patrol which lead to the jailing of one criminal and the end of 3 others.

Signed,
Devin Seville

Offline Reece

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 23:24:03 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Reece
SAPD Lieutenant

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 13:29:04 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
31/01/2012

Killed: 2

Patrol Time:
1 Hour

Patrol Partners:
[WS]Leonardo

A rather quiet day in Los Santos which lead to a chase of a wanted man in a high powered sports car.

Signed,
MadBoi Seville

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2012, 23:04:01 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
31/01/2012

Killed: 8

Stopped:0
Ticketed:0

Patrol Time:
3 Hours

Patrol Partners:
[WS]Leonardo
[TCL]JackB
TeaM_Shejken

Had a rather busy time patroling in SAPD Buffalo's, multiple chases aswell as multiple suspects dealt with.

Signed,
MadBoi Seville

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal